Rachel's New Neighbour Gets More

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
roganwriter
roganwriter
1,302 Followers

Jim couldn't believe it as he watched her foot gently rubbing against his swollen member. He couldn't stop an even deeper groan from escaping his lips.

Rachel stopped and squatted down next to him, giving Jim another view straight up her dress. "Everything all right down here? I thought I heard you say something." She teased.

"Y...yeah f...fine. Could you pass me my wrench?"

"Umm what does it look like?" She knew full well, but fancied playing the dumb blonde for a while.

"A bit like this one." Jim held up the spanner. "But it has a twisty bit on the side."

"Hhhmmm I don't think I can see it. Wait a minute it looks like you have a big tool under here." Rachel made her move, she was so horny she couldn't hold on any longer. She unzipped his fly and his 8 inch thick and meaty cock immediately sprang free.

Jim had hardly enough time to register what she had done before he felt her soft lips parting around his engorged bell end, and seconds later the warmth and tightness of her mouth as she began to suck on his hard cock.

"AAHHHH FUCK!" He cried out, the shock of it was all too much.

Rachel stopped and made a shushing motion with a finger over her lips.

"Everything all right down there?" Henry couldn't help stirring the pot. He too was now stroking his freed cock, soaking in the spectacle before him.

"Erm...yes...er...I just trapped my finger that's all. Sorry for swearing." It was the best excuse Jim could think of.

It seemed to work as Rachel smiled at him and returned her attentions back to his twitching member.

She flicked her tongue back and forth over his sensitive helmet, before planting delicate kisses and nibbles all the way up and down his gnarled and veiny shaft.

It had been many years since he'd received this sort of attention and never in his life from a woman as gorgeous as Rachel.

He had to put his hand in his mouth and bite down on it as she continued to suck his old cock with increasing intensity. The slurping noise was one sound that couldn't be drowned out.

"Pipes a bit blocked are they. Is that a plunger I hear?" Henry was being wicked, but he couldn't resist the urge to tease the pair of them.

"Urgh...yeah...there is quite the blockage." Jim's eyes widened and he grit his teeth as he watched Rachel's mouth inch its way down his shaft. He couldn't believe she was about to inhale the entire thing, no girl had ever done that to him. When Rachel finally reached the base she locked her eyes onto his, thrilled to see the twisted expression of lust and startled shock that was etched into his every feature.

She felt his cock twitch inside her tight throat and knew he wasn't far away from shooting his load. Jim stared into her brilliant blue eyes, she was so beautiful he thought he was about cry. He watched her plump red lips drawing their way back up his cock, leaving a smear of bright red lipstick on his flesh. Then she plunged her head back down again.

It was a sight beyond his imagining. Her tits were bouncing wildly, threatening to spill out of the top of the maids outfit and she bobbed up and down on his dick with increased vigour. Hungry for his seed. The slurping and gagging noises were echoing around the room, but Henry continued to play the innocent. He stopped wanking his own cock, wanting to savour the experience for as long as he could.

"My my, that pipe must be really backed up."

"I've nearly got it." Jim stammered as he gripped Rachel's head, threading his fingers through her golden hair and holding her head still as he thrust his full length in and out of her throat as fast as he could.

Rachel was loving having his big meaty tool forced down her throat. She pulled her panties to the side and began to furiously rub her clit. Her other hand started to massage his weighty balls.

The humming of her pleasure sent Jim over the edge. Keeping one hand on her head, the other he stuck back into his own mouth to stifle the moans of sheer ecstasy, as his cock went off like a rocket, pumping his hot salty seed straight down Rachel's throat.

Rachel jumped as the first torrent of spunk hit the back of her throat, it was so powerful. She tried to swallow as much as she could, as more and more of the sticky stuff was dumped into her willing mouth.

"Oh yes...that's it...I think I've got it." He murmured as Rachel finished licking his still twitching cock, only stopping after every last speck of cum had been cleaned off it.

"It sounds like exhausting work." Henry goaded. "I'm sure Rachel would get you a drink if you wanted.

"Of course I will! Here's me being ever so selfish, I got myself a nice drink and didn't even offer you one. What would you like? Tea? Juice?"

"W...waters fine." Jim panted, still out of breath. He wanted to throw it over his face to cool himself down. The amount he was sweating you'd have thought he'd just run a marathon.

Rachel fixed him a glass of water, but drank half of it herself before handing it down to him.

"Is the sink fixed now then?" Asked Henry.

"Almost, just need to tighten a few pipes."

"Rachel dear, are you still there?"

"Yeah I'm right here." She gave Henry credit, he wasn't slipping out of character.

"Could you be an angel and make me a snack, just a sandwich would be fine."

"Oh...errr...of course." She wasn't expecting him to say that. Her focus was more on where her own release was going to come from. Would the plumber be able to get it up again or would Henry have to step in. Either way she was desperate for a good hard fuck.

Jim finished the job, and struggled to his feet. His limp cock was still hanging out of the front of his overalls. He didn't care that his mate could see it, he only had eyes for Rachel. She was standing with her back to him, just to the left of the table where Henry sat, rummaging through the fridge.

He walked up behind her, gripping her firmly by the waist. Rachel jumped, not expecting him to make a move, but thankful that he was.

Jim's hands slipped lower until he had each of her ass cheeks resting in his palms. Then he began to harshly knead and pinch her soft supple flesh. She looked over her shoulder at him, as she moved her bum in a circular motion, relishing the needful roughness of his mauling. This time Jim was the one to put a finger to his lips, signalling her to be quiet.

He hitched up the hem of her dress. Watching as her bronzed peach of a bottom sprang into view with a slight ripple. She had the perfect hourglass figure. He resisted the urge to slap it, knowing how loud it would sound, so instead he began to trace his fingers along her suspender straps before continuing to squeeze her soft warm flesh.

Rachel was in a spin. The cool air from the refrigerator was hardening her already stiff nipples even more. All of a sudden Jim plunged his hand down the front of her panties and began to rub her clit.

Her knees nearly gave way. She feared she wouldn't be able to show the restraint Jim had as a scream of pleasure nearly pursed her clenched lips. In a moment of panic she saw a notepad and pen, which was stuck to the fridge on a magnet.

STOP STOP NOT YET. She managed to scribble the words onto the pad.

Jim slowly withdrew his hand, he was relieved she had written 'yet', he didn't think he had the will power to stop entirely.

He watched as Rachel pulled some ingredients out and made Henry a sandwich. "There you go Mr Tanner, its cheese and tomato."

"Oh you are good girl."

Jim didn't know how long he could wait, so right at the moment when she set the plate down in front of him, he made his move again.

He waved his hand in front of Henry's face a few times. Which the 'blind' man dutifully ignored. Then he cupped Rachel's large breasts, right in front of his friends face.

Henry watched through his dark glasses as his friend began to squeeze Rachel's incredible tits through her tight satin uniform, causing them to swell up obscenely. He knew the desperation his oldest friend must be feeling, as only a few days ago, he too was feeling the same thing.

Jim was astounded by the weight and the firmness of Rachel's magnificent breasts. He'd never held a pair that couldn't fit in his hands before, and he had pretty large hands. He could feel her erect nipples through the thin material, as he squeezed them together.

It wasn't long before Jim's flaccid cock was beginning to show signs of life again. He tugged the front of Rachel's dress down under her breasts and continued to maul her glorious globes through her bra. Before he knew it he was fully erect, and he started to slide his throbbing cock up and down the cleft of Rachel's ass, lost in a trance of unbridled lust.

Rachel was beginning to breathe heavily. The sensation of having this stranger's fat 8 inch cock gliding back and forth between her cheeks, while he fondled her tits, was driving her insane. She was aching to know how it would feel inside of her.

Henry was struggling to contain himself also. He wanted nothing more than to join in the fun, or at the very least to be able to grasp his own twitching cock under the table, but he didn't want to spoil the little game they were playing. So he continued to act as oblivious as he could. "Rachel dear have you paid the plumber for his work. I think my wallet is around here somewhere." He pretended to pat around the table looking for it.

"Here it is Mr Tanner." Rachel picked up the wallet for him and opened it. Inside were a few notes which she folded up then stuffed down the front of her bra.

Jim took the hint. He instantly forced his hands down inside her bra, tucking the cups underneath at the same time. The money fell to the floor but neither he nor she cared in the slightest. "Is this enough?" She teased.

"More than enough!" Was all he could say in return.

The first thing that surprised Jim was how little Rachel's tits sagged, he was half expecting them to droop down to her waist, but they sat high and proud on her chest, it was an irresistible sight. But more shocking than that was that they were real, all this time he'd assumed they must be fake. Admittedly he had no experience of fake tits, but as his fingers moulded around her soft flesh, there was no denying these were 100% au naturel.

It was enough to make him completely lose control. He began to squash them together and squeeze them more and more urgently. Rolling her small stiff nipples between his thumbs and forefingers. This elicited a sharp gasp from Rachel. Who slapped her hand over her mouth to conceal the following moan from escaping.

She looked over her shoulder and Jim could tell by the crease in her forehead and the pleading look in her eyes that she was ready. He pulled her face around to meet his and kissed her passionately. Rachel parted her soft lips and allowed his tongue to explore her mouth. "I am going to fuck you so hard." Jim's whisper was barely audible, heard only by Rachel, who shivered from head to toe.

Jim reached down and pulled her panties to the side. He took hold on his rock hard cock and nudged it against her soaking wet pussy lips. They slowly began to part around his invading member. Jim was too stunned to speak as he watched his cock begin to slide inside of this incredible goddess. Rachel let out a sharp exhale as she felt his tip penetrate her, she shook her head violently, scared that she would scream in delight right next to Henry's face, but she knew by the look in Jim's eyes that there was no stopping him now.

Inch by inch Jim sank his cock into the vice like grip of her velvety pussy, stopping to let her adjust to his size when he was halfway in. Rachel could feel every vein on his thick rigid cock, caressing the walls of her snatch. Jim pulled her back and kissed her again and at the same time, sank the remaining 4 inches into her welcoming sex. Rachel was pleased the kiss had stifled the deep moan that she couldn't contain as his cock bottomed out in her.

They shuffled backwards and were now standing in the middle of the kitchen only a few feet away from Henry. Rachel was bent forwards and Jim held her by the arms as he began to slowly fuck her from behind. As much as he wanted to, he couldn't go much harder, the noise would be too obvious. He knew that part of the thrill of it for her was thinking he was a complete stranger, taking advantage of a situation, something he knew she must be getting off on, even if it was a white lie.

After a few minutes of grinding her teeth, Rachel had an idea. "W...w...would you like to listen to your music Mr Tanner?"

"Oh yes please!" Henry replied. He was loving watching the spectacular show his friend and his new lover were putting on for him, but he could tell she was struggling to bite her tongue. This would give her the excuse to be a bit more vocal.

Rachel reached for her ipod that was luckily only at the other end of the table, and handed it to Henry.

Once the earphones were in Henry's ears and the music was loud enough for the pair of them to hear, even from where they were standing, they both knew they could properly go at it at last.

Jim didn't waste any time. He thrust his way forcefully inside of her, watching her ass ripple with the impact. Rachel groaned loudly, once, then again as he quickly withdrew before ramming his hard cock home again.

Her moans turned into whimpers and then short sharp yelps, as Jim increased his pace, holding onto her waist for support, he began to fuck her in earnest.

"Ah oh ah! Oh yes! Come on fuck me!" She pleaded, her voice still little more than a whisper.

Jim was stunned by how toned and thin Rachel's waist was, he could almost touch his fingers together as he gripped her tightly. He pulled her into an upright position and kissed her again. His thrusting became short and sharp as he bounced Rachel back and forth on his dick. "Yeah you like that do you?" He groaned into her mouth.

"Yeah fucking give it to me. Slam that hard tool into me you dirty old plumber." She kissed him again hungrily.

Henry was now freely masturbating himself under the table. Neither of them were paying any attention to him anymore. He watched as his old friend began to fondle Rachel's jiggling tits as he fucked her with more and more urgency.

Rachel could feel an intense orgasm beginning to build. She slumped forwards again, her weight supported by Jim's hands holding her breasts. Her soft flesh was mashed through his wide spread fingers, as he continued to nail her with as much power as he could muster.

All too soon his cock flexed and he knew he was about to cum. Not wanting this experience to be cut so short, he fought against his base desires and pulled his dick free. "Oh no no no!" Rachel whimpered, having been so close to a much needed climax herself.

Henry didn't think he could take anymore, pre cum was leaking from the tip of his own penis, he too was desperate to unleash his heavy load, but he didn't want to give the game away.

"I think I'm going to go sit in the lounge and put my feet up." He announced to the room. He slipped his cock back inside his trousers and made his way out of the room, feeling along the walls for guidance. Of course he didn't want to sit in the lounge, instead he walked straight through into the dining room and watched them through the open kitchen door.

Jim twisted Rachel around and pushed her roughly down onto the table. Then with one swift motion he pulled her ass back until it rested on the edge, with her legs splayed wide apart. He then plunged his mouth around her freshly shaved pussy and began to suck noisily on her juicy pink lips.

"OH GOD! FUCK YES!" Rachel slammed her hands against the wooden table as she felt his tongue begin to flick over her sensitive clit. His technique was a bit sloppy but she was so wired, it wasn't long before she was writhing about on her back like a fish out of water. He had to pin her arms down at one point to keep her still as he devoured her luscious cunt.

It was enough of a rest for old Jim. He stood up and without hesitating, he buried his dick back inside of her, with one sharp thrust.

Rachel's mouth opened in a scream which never emerged. Jim felt her pussy contract around his hard tool, then noticed her legs begin to quiver.

"AAAAHHHHHHHH!! FFF...FFFF...FFFFFUUUCCCKKKKKK!!" She managed to scream as all her muscles went into spasm. Jim felt her juices begin to gush from deep within. He clenched his jaw and began hammering away at her dripping pussy, thrilled by the reaction he was getting.

Rachel's orgasm was lasting for ages, she arched her back to meet his intense drives. Jim slipped his thumbs under her suspender belt and held her tightly by the hips, waiting until she slumped back onto the table before daring to slow down.

"Oh my god! Oh my god!" Rachel repeated the words over and over, letting her senses come back to her one by one.

Jim reached up and took hold of her massive swaying tits, squashing them together so that they surged upwards. Then he leant forward and feasted on her sensitive nipples. Sucking on each one in turn then burying his head in between them.

Rachel loved having her tits played with and she ground against his slowly thrusting cock, savouring the small waves of pleasure that were still washing over her.

Henry had shot his load the second Rachel had cum. He had groaned loudly at the time but luckily it was drowned out by the sounds of her screaming. He looked down at the mess he'd made all over her parents carpet, before turning his attention back to the scene in front of him.

"You like fucking this tight little pussy don't you?"

"Yeah I bloody love it!" Jim slammed home another fast and hard thrust. It managed to rock the entire table forward an inch. Rachel yelped in delight.

"You want me to be a slutty maid for you? Do you want to pin me to this table and fuck my brains out? Yeah is that right? You'd like to make me your whore? To fuck me until you cum inside of me? Is that what you'd like? To fill me with your filthy seed?"

"Oh shit!" Her words were spurring Jim on. He couldn't do anything to resist it, he knew he had to fuck her harder and faster than he'd ever done before.

He lifted her legs over his shoulders and leant forward folding her in half. Rachel's tits were being crushed flat by her own knees as Jim began to slam down into her hard.

Jim pinned her wrists either side of her head and locked eyes with Rachel. "You want my cum do you? Well you're gonna get it!"

The table was creaking and for one horrible second Jim thought its legs were going to give way and he would actually fuck Rachel right through the damn thing, so powerful was the hammering he was now giving her.

It's was hot, wild and angry sex. The kind Rachel loved most and she was on the verge of another almighty orgasm. Three more pumps was enough to set her off once more.

This time though the pressure of her clutching pussy, tightening around Jims spearing cock was enough to make his balls burst.

"OH! OH! OH! I'M CUMING! I'M FUCKING CUUMMMMMIIIINNNNGGGGG!" She continued to thrash wildly beneath him, squeaking and squealing with delight as the flood of euphoria crashed over her.

Jim straightened up. The second he mashed his hands into her soft bouncing tits, he erupted inside of her.

"Here it comes! AH! SHIT! OH FUCK!" He carried on slamming into her twitching pussy, as he fired his heavy load deep within her.

Rachel could feel the warm sticky liquid squirting deep within her tight little cunt. It caused more waves of pleasure to surge through her veins and she shuddered with contentment.

Jim bent down and planted a gentle kiss on her lips. To his surprise Rachel grabbed his head and began to devour his tongue with her own, it was enough to send his head spinning and he had to pull away all too soon, thinking he might pass out.

roganwriter
roganwriter
1,302 Followers