Rachel's Reward

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jaymal
Jaymal
1,498 Followers

His question was still in her ears when the couple raised her up into sitting, Reece deftly unhooking her bikini top at the back. "Oh... Oh my God... What are you..." Her words came in little startled gasps. She was as wet and as swollen as they had suggested, but what was happening to her simply defied belief.

"This is a clothing-optional beach, Miss Stanton," said Kyla, addressing her firmly like she would have done a student. She slid the bikini-straps from Rachel's shoulders and eased the garment free. "Now if you're going to join us, young lady, you'd better get with the program! Oh God, honey, your breasts are so pretty..." The final line was spoken in awed contrast to the others; on its cue Kyla and Reece seized hold of one pert globe apiece and sucked up Rachel's nipples into their mouths.

Rachel almost fell back, jamming both arms behind to prop herself up. She watched astonished as the bride and groom from four days prior squeezed and suckled her tits. "Ohhhh... Ohhhhh myyyyyy..." Her pussy welled up with moisture as twin tongues lashed her hard areolae. Both teacher and architect stared up at her like she was a delicious surprise meal.

Kyla abandoned her nipple and drew herself up to kiss Rachel full once more on the mouth, leaving her man to grope and suck on both tender spheres. "Don't you think we noticed you, honey?" the teacher asked, her lips still brushing Rachel's. "Don't you think we saw what a beautiful young woman you'd become?" The young woman in question felt a soft feminine hand sliding down over her tummy on a slow inexorable downward investigation.

"We've got eyes," said Reece, sliding his mouth to Rachel's ear and kissing, while continuing to fondle her pliant mounds. "We both thought you were a hot piece of ass, sweetheart, however off-limits."

"You did?" Wild sensation was shivering Rachel's whole body and her words were a breathy whisper.

"Just because we couldn't say so, didn't mean we weren't thinking it," Kyla told her, and she let her hand slither under the skimpy band of fabric around Rachel's loins.

"I didn't want to admit it, but she made me own up. I can't keep anything from my beautiful lady." Reece's voice held all the kindness she had come to expect, but with a new lusty playfulness. "She told me I could only play with you if she were there too."

"Of course that was just late night fuck-talk, naughty fantasy, nothing more. We never expected it would happen," said Kyla, staring deep into Rachel's eyes. "And yet here you are." One of her fingers split the girl's wet labia and plunged inside. Rachel gasped to be fingered by her ex-teacher, to have the fluid curve of the woman's body pressed to hers and their lips caressing. She had not even adjusted to their new intimacy when she felt Reece take and guide her hand, wrapping it full around his cock. It was huge and hard beneath her palm, like a massive veiny trunk of ironwood. Her heart thrilled and her voice cried out a little, into Kyla's mouth such was their proximity.

"God, I should be jealous, Miss Stanton," smiled the one-time Miss Frutchey, as she continued her explorations of Rachel's cunt. "You're holding my husband's dick." Rachel automatically went to let go, but Reece folded his strong hand around hers and clutched her to him, running the palm up and down his shaft, so she felt all his lovely thick inches. "But you're a very special exception. And so's this afternoon." She smoothed wetness from inside Rachel onto the girl's fully-budded clitoris and rubbed her there, making her shudder almost out of control. "Reece, baby, would you strip her? Get her all nice and naked?"

"Darling, it would be my pleasure. Pardon me, Rachel..." With his free hand he tugged and worked the bikini bottoms away from her ass, pulling them all the way down below her knees. She had an acute sense of her own exposure, of Reece staring at his wife's hand, busy with college-girl pussy; it made her leak a little more over those teasing fingers. She crooked her legs so Reece could rip the bikini free of her sandaled feet.

"Didn't even let go of his cock -- good girl," Kyla commended. "Now, baby... Would you like to suck it?"

Rachel's mouth opened and shut vainly. Years of sexy daydreams were coming to life so fast, so unexpectedly it scared her. "I... I..."

"It's a simple question, Rachel honey - would you like to suck on my husband's dick?"

"I..." Of course she would, she'd love the opportunity to pleasure this man with her mouth, but it just seemed so outrageous, so wrong...

"What if you do it with me? Come on, Rachel, let's please him together." Kyla's voice was earnest and encouraging, like she was taking class again, helping her student tackle a tricky question. Somehow that just contributed to the situation's crazy heat. Suddenly Rachel was climbing onto hands and knees with her beautiful mentor and both were laying down this fabulous athletic male, so they could go to work jointly on his huge phallus.

Rachel felt bizarrely honoured. Here she was on a stunning Hawaiian beach framed with volcanic cliffs and a canopy of green foliage, the ocean roaring somewhere behind her, kneeling alongside the ravishing woman who had scintillated and inspired her for years. She was teamed with this knowing older female as Reece Everett's hot naked bitch. It was a moment which had come out of nowhere and she worked hard to rise from her bafflement and embrace it. Kyla held the robust cock-tower upright and from either side they worshipped it with their mouths, slavering their tongues upwards like a twining, curling dance of snakes. They met around the salty leaking dome and it seemed strangely natural when they weaved their tongues together and locked into an open-mouthed kiss, sharing Reece's delicious pre-cum tang. They dove again, skating around his thick column to the base, Rachel following her instructor as to what best suited the groaning object of their attentions.

Slowly she grew in confidence, sucking Reece's heavy shaved balls and rolling them around her mouth as she had just observed Kyla doing, while the wife slurped rhythmically at the head. Then they swapped places, Rachel taking Reece into her mouth properly for the first time. "That's it, baby," Kyla encouraged, abandoning oral duties on her husband and leaving her student working scarily solo. "Have a good suck all on your own. Show him what a hot tamale you are." Rachel didn't even know what a tamale was, but she sure as hell wanted to be a hot one for this magnificent guy. She gripped Reece just above his balls and sealed her mouth around him, undulating slowly, sucking his cock steadily and firmly. The underside of his glans she stroked lovingly with her tongue, drawing from him guttural moans that made her heart sing. It was real -- she was providing Reece Everett with sexual delight while his beautiful wife let her do it! The weirdness of it all came flooding over her and she compensated by taking him deeper, guzzling several inches into the back of her mouth.

Any strangeness Rachel was feeling doubled as a new sensation overtook her. It happened when determined female hands grabbed her ass from behind and Kyla's tongue began to slither up and down the lips of her cunt. She almost came off Reece, but he reached out and held her down so that she had to keep on sucking. "Keep going, baby... You see to my husband and I'll see to you," she was instructed from the rear, just before Kyla's tongue went to work like a high-powered vibrator on her clit. Flames of delicious sensation shot through her and she moaned onto hot hard cock. She gripped Reece's shaft firmly and ran a palm all over his wet stomach and chest as though to ground herself. Then a slim finger inserted itself into her pussy and began to piston in and out, bringing Rachel to a whole new level of delirium. The flicker on her button continued, combining with the finger-fuck to make her squirm and writhe. Her pussy was her hot teacher's plaything and her mouth was full with Reece's pulsing fuck-meat. Surely there wasn't a better place to be in the world.

"Take him to the throat," came Kyla's instruction, in amongst the frenzied clitoral assault. "Go on, you can do it, honey..." In this furnace of lust Rachel felt she would have tried anything. She took a deep breath and plunged recklessly, but choked and gagged when the head of Reece's cock surged to the back of her tongue. She came off, spluttering saliva, but took a second to recover before another attempt. She did better this time, getting his stout length some way down before she panicked and backed off. On a third try she relaxed enough to swallow him all and felt a moment of heady victory at having the entire Everett cock in her throat. The thought was too much for her and she beat another squelching retreat, drool spilling everywhere. Of course the blissful things being done to her cunt hadn't helped her performance.

"I'm sorry, I'm sorry," she gasped, but Reece reached to stroke her face in reassurance.

"You did just fine," he panted, fixing her with a wolf-like stare that made her sizzle. "A game girl like you will do it like Kyla someday, and the guy will be a lucky fuck." Rachel felt gratitude at his words, along with mourning that she could not be the woman for him Kyla was. She took his cock once more and meant to lick all around the head, show him what a good little slut she could be. The plan, however, was shocked out of her head when the teacher plunged her tongue deep into her pussy. Hands slapped hard to her ass checks and pulled her closer, that talented tongue lashing her inner walls in a committed fury. Rachel looked to Reece in a panic of ecstasy and he gripped her hand, his face full of amused tenderness. "My wife seems to be enjoying you," he grinned. "If I were you, I'd just let it happen." She stared back and hazily returned his smile. Then Kyla's tongue slithered a retreat from her pussy and just when she was starting to catch her breath it surged again, wickedly, into her anal entrance.

She cried out wildly, but her startled response only seemed to add incentive as Kyla thrust deeper, increasing the weird, squirmy sensation in her anus. Aaaaagh! My teacher's got her tongue in my ass! The thought screamed in Rachel's head, but all she managed was "Oh my God, Miss Frutchey!" She spun around as she cried out the old classroom mode of address and Kyla broke from her, as amused as she was aroused.

"Too much, honey?" Rachel turned fully to face her one-time school-mistress, desirous to show that she wasn't offended. Kyla crawled to meet her, placing a hand lightly on her cheek. "I always did push you as a student, right?"

"That's why you were my favourite teacher..." Rachel's answer was hoarse. She touched Kyla's face in response, staring into her eyes. Spontaneously their mouths locked into a full-on tongue-thrashing. They folded into a mutual embrace and explored each other's face and neck in a frenzy of kisses.

"Baby, you're so beautiful," Kyla told her, sliding her hand once more between Rachel's legs.

Rachel gasped and shuddered in delight, moulding her hands to Kyla's firm high breasts while kissing her neck. When had she ever expected the opportunity to be this brazen, to have her hands full with this woman's beautiful tits? "You too, Miss, you too..."

Kyla gave a silky laugh. "God, that sounds so naughty. You're such a hot little darling..." She kissed her way to Rachel's ear so she could whisper. "Are you still on the Pill?"

Rachel's heart jumped a little. It was with her teacher that she had talked through use of oral contraception years before, but that had been to do with menstrual pain, rather more innocent than what she knew was being broached now. "Yes..."

The bride's hard nipples were brushing her own bosom, those fingers still teasing between her legs, when the question came: "Would you like my husband to fuck you?" She was looking past Rachel when she said it and suddenly the bridesmaid felt Reece's mouth upon her neck, his kneeling body closing in on her back, so that his upright cock pressed to her spine. Rachel tensed at both exquisite sensation and thrilling idea, but balked too at the thought of stealing this precious intimacy from the woman she adored. "Would you like him to put his cock inside you, honey?" Kyla pursued, their faces a mere inch apart. "Because I want him to. I want him to do you, right here, right now." One of Reece's hands stroked Rachel's hip. The other cupped and cradled her breast. He kissed her through her hair. "You've given me a precious gift," Kyla told her softly.

"Given us both a gift." Reece spoke the words into her ear, as he caressed her soft body again his hard male frame.

"So we want to give something back."

"It's an act of generosity, you see."

"He's right, honey. It's not because we both want to get off on a super-hot college girl as a special honeymoon treat..." The remark caused Rachel to giggle and both members of the couple laughed gently with her. Kyla's eyes were glancing to her husband's and Rachel felt they must have been silently communicating from the second she joined them. She felt like she was the plaything of two benevolent telepaths. "So?" Kyla inquired lightly. "You going to tell me what you want?"

Rachel luxuriated a moment in the joint caress of husband and wife. The ocean breeze was caressing them all too, cooling their trio of sweaty bodies. Seabirds were squalling above and the Pacific waves were crashing mere hundreds of yards away on the thrusting volcanic ridge. The sea, Rachel thought, was the same aqua-marine as Kyla's eyes. Were other people concerned with them, watching from a distance? She found that she cared no more than her favourite couple. This was an enchanted moment. Unplanned and perfect.

"I want Reece to fuck me," she said, and even the saying made her whole body quiver with illicit delight. "I want him to fuck me any way you both like. That's if you're sure..."

"I'm sure," smiled Kyla. "And he's not complaining."

With a touch to Rachel's jaw Reece drew her head around, so he could kiss her strong and searching on the mouth. His late-afternoon shadow rasped a little against her smooth skin, as her tongue fluttered around the bold invasion of his. That awesome cock remained swollen against her ass cheeks. "I'm going to enjoy you, pretty Rachel," he breathed to her, and she wondered to where the genial family friend had vanished. "Just don't tell your mum and dad." And he winked at her.

She was still marvelling at his boldness when Kyla took hold of her wrists and, lying back on the blanket, drew her down on top. Reece was guiding her too from behind and she ended up kneeling between Kyla's parted thighs, her arms spread into an arch either side of the Hawaiian blonde's shapely upper body. Her dark hair spilled down and draped itself all around Kyla's face. Reece was nestling close up behind her in kneeling, manhandling her ass with one strong hand and fitting the head of his cock to her soaking cunt lips with the other. Her body braced in expectation, eyes involuntarily closing as the bulging head popped through her satin entrance, but Kyla raised a hand to her face and claimed her gaze: "Look at me, honey... I want to see your face as he fucks you..."

Rachel stared into bride's blue-green eyes as groom's cock sank long and slow and deep inside her. "Ohhhhhhhhhh..." She sucked in breath as he filled her up.

"Big, isn't he?" said Kyla, her eyes alight with relish.

"Yyyyesssss..." Rachel's voice trembled as Reece's hands dug into her soft upper thighs and drew her down onto his great marital weapon. She had dated one or two well-equipped guys in her first years at college, but Kyla's groom most definitely had the edge. Her bottom was cradled in his loins, pussy already stretched out by his impalement. "Ohhhhhhhh fuck yes..."

"Good girl... You're loving it already..." Kyla slid her palms smoothly over Rachel's upper arms. Reece began to shift back and forth, probing inside her tight cuntal-tract as though searching out more fuck-space. His shaft was sliding tight against her pussy's slick insides as the head of his dick searched steadily deeper. Finally he bottomed out and began to launch full, deliberate strokes, forcing a wild cry from her lungs on each. She felt the meat of his solid thighs on hers, his hard loins impacting against her rump every time they achieved that full connection. His hands stretched around the upper curve of her ass, fingertips pressing deep into her soft flesh as he shafted her.

"Ohhhhh yes, now we've got a nice tight fit," said Reece, with grating clench-jawed satisfaction. The thrill only increased for Rachel -- he liked this, liked thrusting his cock inside her as much as she liked having it buried there. Reece bloody Everett, so goddamn big and throbbing inside her, with Miss Frutchey, for Christ's sake, palming her naked tits and soaking up all her pleasure with those dreamy eyes. Rachel felt she must have been wired-up to some dream machine and projected tumbling into her own craziest fantasy.

"This is your one chance to fuck her, baby, so make it count!" Kyla's words to Reece were spoken into Rachel's face with wicked delight. Her husband responded by speeding up his stroke-rate, driving his dick into his honeymoon-surprise full and hard, producing from her a long punctuated wail. Kyla squeezed Rachel's full breast with one hand and reached up to clutch her moaning face with the other. "You like that, honey? That feel good?"

"Uh-huh... Uh-huh..."

"Tell me, tell me how he feels inside you..."

"Oh my God..." It was all she could do to articulate a few brief sobbing words. "So big... So big and so... so fucking deep... So good..." It went at least part way to expressing what Reece's strident attentions were doing to her.

"And is he fucking you hard enough?"

Was he fucking her hard enough? "Oh God, I..."

"Harder, baby, fucking give it to her!" Rachel could believe neither the instruction nor the wild relish with which it was delivered. "Don't you hold back! I want you to fuck our little sweetheart's brains out!" She seized Rachel's now sweating face with both hands. "And you're such a brainy girl, that's going to take some doing..."

If Rachel had thought Reece was going full-throttle she was wrong. Under his wife's encouragements he grabbed the college-girl's shoulder and flung an unprecedented barrage of searching fuck-strokes into her cunt. Rachel lost herself to wild incoherence once again, as she was stretched and speared more completely than she had ever known. Reece's body smacked into hers in an urgent fury, as his mouth expelled great rasping breaths of exertion. It amazed and gratified Rachel that he was expending so much physical energy on her. Kyla had lent out her husband with the expectation that he master her ex-student utterly and he was not letting his wife down. The bride's fingers clenched tight into Rachel's hair. "That's it, take it honey..." she seethed in a hot sweating ecstasy. "Just like you've dreamed of. You're going to remember Hawaii for the rest of your fucking life..."

She reached between their bodies, lascivious glee all over her face, and began to rub Rachel's engorged clit harder, more insistently than before, ramping up her excitement. The bridesmaid might have felt guilty that bridal couple were so invested in her pleasure during this, their special time, but the overwhelming sense of being fucked and frigged while squished between them left little room for such considerations. Reece's palms slapped onto her back and pushed her down, tight to his busily fingering wife; she felt him alter position, raising himself somehow so he could pump even more forcefully from above. His pelvic propulsions were shunting her back and forth on Kyla now so that her hard nipples grazed the bride's stomach, her face crammed in between those beautiful breasts. Too fucking much. Total sensation overload...

Jaymal
Jaymal
1,498 Followers