Rag Doll Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,274 Followers

Ashley sat up astride me, smiling mysteriously, and reached back to hold my cock as she raised up and slowly slid herself onto it. I don't have a huge cock, but neither do I have a pencil-dick; I would describe it, at seven inches, as better than average, but not excessively so, but it is thick, and Ashley was feeling it as she ground herself down onto me, her eyes narrowing in concentration as she gingerly slid herself onto me. When she'd finished, she began slowly rising and falling, pumping herself on me, her pussy tight and wet and hot, the friction against my cock delightful.

I clamped my hands on her delectable backside, squeezing and massaging the taut firm globes as she pumped above me, before switching my attention to her breasts, lightly pinching and twirling her nipples and massaging the firm little mounds of flesh, her eyes closing and her neck and chest flushing as her arousal climbed. I began thrusting into her as she continued to pump herself onto me, grinding her clitoris against me on the down-stroke, working herself up as she rode me. We began to pick up the pace, feeling the need to orgasm, her breath coming in shorter and shorter gasps as she rode me faster and faster, and my hips thrusting harder and harder as I tried to keep pace with her. Ashley came with a loud and heartfelt groan, her pussy walls clasping me tight as they convulsed around me, her orgasm pulsing in her cervix against me, and I gasped out "Ash, I'm ...oh God ...I'm gonna come...!" She slumped down onto me, her lips seeking out mine as she moaned, "Yes, do it, Nicky, do it, come inside me...!" and with that I spurted jet after jet of sperm deep into her, my orgasm triggering another series of orgasmic waves in her, the pulsations in her vagina milking my cock as I sprayed her insides with my spunk, my hands clutching her buttocks tightly as I continued to empty my cock into her.

At last I stopped ejaculating, and the rhythmic waves in her vagina died away, Ashley still lying on me, her body quivering and trembling as the aftershocks of her orgasm slowly died away.

"What did you do to me, you naughty Englishman, you!" she grinned. "Not English...American!" I panted, smiling at her impish grin. She must have seen something change in my expression as a sudden chilling thought flashed across my mind now that I was thinking with my brain again, as she picked-up on what had just occurred to me; that I had come in my sister, and I hadn't even asked if she was protected, just fired on all barrels!

Ashley grinned at me. "Don't worry, Nicky, I'm on the pill! After what happened, Mom was taking no chances. We can do this as many times as we like!"

She dismounted me as I breathed a huge sigh of relief, and slumped gracefully down on the bed next to me, tracing the bruises on my side and stomach, checking the state of the open cuts and score-marks.

I hugged her to me, basking in my realisation that she had caught me, that I was hers now, feeling foolish and happy and a multitude of other emotions as her warmth and beauty mesmerised me; she really was an absolute stunner, and she was mine!

She looked pensively at me for a moment, and seemed to come to a decision. "So, what's he like, Nicky, your father, I mean, what's he like?

I thought for a second, mentally switching-tracks from her to thinking about my dog-cock father. "Driven, grasping, cheap, greedy, obsessed with money but never actually spends any, vicious, violent, believes that rules, of society, good behaviour, common politeness, don't apply to people like him. He's not a good person, or a good man. But, there must have been something about him once, otherwise Mother...Mom would never have married someone like that, so maybe he changed. I know he used to beat her, that's probably why she...did what she did."

Ashley looked up at me with an interested expression.

"What did she do, Nicky?"

I was uneasy about telling her this, this was rightfully a story Mom should be telling her.

"Nicky, does this have something to do with daddy?" Now she was looking agitated.

"Look Ashley," I began, "this is not really mine to tell, and I would be guessing at half of it; perhaps you should ask Mom when she gets home. What I will tell you is that what she did probably saved her life, knowing my father, and yes, I think it does have something to do with your father. More than that I can't say, because I honestly don't know. What little I've told you I only learned the day before I came to America, so there's some big gaps there."

Ashley looked steadily at me. " OK Nick, you're right, I'll ask her!"

With that, she sat up, her lovely little breasts jiggling delightfully, my gaze drawn to them.

She smiled again. "Like the girls, do you?" and I nodded, grinning happily, watching her as she stretched like a cat, her lithe, limber young body glowing with health and vitality, and I thought I'd never seen a more beautiful sight.

"Ash, can I ask you a question, and if you tell me to mind my own business I'll completely understand."

She nodded. "Ask away, I'll try and answer, but I'm not promising anything!"

"So, after what ...happened to you, were you not...afraid to, you know, with a man, because of what he did to you?"

Ashley leaned on my chest, looked into my eyes with her beautiful luminous malachite eyes and pursed her lips.

"Nick, Nicky, today, just now, I did what I did because I wanted to, not because anyone forced me; back then it was about what he wanted, what he could do to me. What he did was take away my choice; what I did today was make that choice for myself; I was ready to do this, and I wanted to, because you helped me to feel I was normal again; yes, I remember the pain and the fear and the loss of control over what happened to me, but that was then, and it's gone, and no, I don't hate all men and want to cut their balls off, just his!"

I hugged her close to me. "I'm sorry for raking it up, I just wanted to be sure that I hadn't added to what you're already carrying around inside; I wanted you to know that not all of us are like that, and I would never take advantage of you, in anything, or force you to do anything you didn't want to do."

She kissed me softly. "I know Nicky, and thank you for thinking like that!"

I turned on my side to face her, sliding my arm under her so I could hold her buttocks and pull her close enough to kiss her properly. Ashley happily complied, holding herself close to me with her arms around my neck, making sure she didn't touch my still-raw back, kissing me back as warmly as I kissed her.

Eventually she broke our kiss to grin at me. "I guess what I said yesterday isn't true anymore; there is someone for me in this town, after all! Now I have to work out a way to tell Mom...!"

I smiled at her. "We'll tell Mom, it's you and I now, if that's what you want...? I hesitated, not knowing how to continue.

Ashley smiled slowly at me. "Why Nick, whatever are you saying?" she asked me softly.

I smiled back at her. "I think I'm saying that I'm yours, if you'll have me, that I know now how much I need you, and that you will always be the only one for me!"

She gasped, eyes suddenly shining with unshed tears, and smiled like the sun breaking through on a cloudy day.

"Nick, I told you earlier how I felt about you, how I felt when I first saw you, that hasn't changed in the last hour or so, and I'm glad you said what you said, otherwise I was going to ask you; I'm already yours, you had me the first time you smiled and checked me out!"

I grinned, smacked her lightly on her tight little bottom.

"OK, now we know, I need a shower, so do you, we need to go shopping, I feel like spending some money on my girl, what do you want most in the world right now?"

Ashley gave a wide grin. "I would like a new pair of jeans, please Santa, tight enough to give Mom a stroke!"

"Done!" I said, and her expression became serious. "Nicky, I like the thought of being your girl, it feels right, but I was only kidding! Save your money, please, you'll need it for yourself!"

I demurred "No, Ashley, you need stuff, Mom needs stuff, this house needs stuff, new locks and suchlike, to make it safe, so get ready, we're going shopping!"

After a quick shower together, with Ashley carefully washing and drying-off my back, she applied some fresh gauze dressings and helped me put on a clean shirt, and she appeared in a loose top, jeans and cowboy boots. Mom had the car, so we walked a couple of blocks to the bus stop to catch a connection into the Colonie Center, a biggish mall in town.

Ashley was in her element; I meant it when I said I wanted to spend money on her, and it felt good to see her face as she shopped for the first time in what was probably a long time, given the state of the family finances. I promised myself again I'd do something about that; Mom and Ashley had gone without everything except the bare necessities for far too long.

Ashley bought shoes and underwear, and then, after we'd toured through what felt like every shop in the entire mall, took me to somewhere called Target, where she loaded-up on tops, jeans and summer-wear. She looked so happy, buying new clothes, and I was astonished at how cheap clothes were here, given how expensive they were in England, one of my father's compelling reasons for hardly ever buying me any. I bought some jeans, underwear and shirts she picked out for me, I'd only brought one pair of jeans with me, and I'd been in them four days now, so a change was definitely due!

She also knew Mom's size and taste, so she picked up some things for her, blouses, that kind of thing, and then she took me to Home Depot, where I bought proper single-cylinder deadbolt locks, one for each door, a pair of solid, old-fashioned barrel shoot-bolts for each door, and a sash lock for every window in the house. I also bought a PIR porch light and some electrical cable, so the porch would never again be dark enough that someone could lurk there unseen; my family needed to feel safe, and this was the best way I knew how to do it.

We lunched in a famous fast-food franchise outlet, and eventually got back home about 3pm. Ashley set about trying on her new clothes while I got some tools from the garage and began replacing the rickety old locks on the front and back doors. The doors were fine old Red Cedar, aged and tough, but the locks were gimcrack things you could pop with a knife blade, so I removed them and swapped them with the new ones, one for each door; luckily the locks were the same size, just infinitely sturdier, or I might have had a problem; no issues here with replacing old, imperial-dimensioned locks with metric ones, which is still a real pain in England, and at least now the two doors were secured. I knew how to do this because my father had made me do this same task at home, deciding that a tradesman was an unnecessary expense when he had unpaid labour living in his house and eating his food, so I'd replaced all the locks in the house under his critical eye.

The windows were the same, old and solid, but still with sash-bolts from the 1930's, completely ineffective and easily opened with a knife blade from outside, so I replaced them all with proper sash-locks, an easy, screw-in job, and ran in the cable for the light and mounted it on the porch. Tomorrow, when I had more time to work out the electrical system, and better light, I would connect it up. I felt a sense of achievement when I'd finished; my family was as safe as I could make them, now they could at least sleep easier at night.

Ashley called me to come and see, so I went to her room, and what a sight I saw! She was wearing a white lace bustiere and miniscule panties, white stockings with lace tops, and black stilettos, her hair back-combed into a bouffant, and her face made-up carefully; she looked stunning, something other parts of me noticed right away!

She smiled and slowly pirouetted. "Like it, Nicky? I bought these especially for you, so you'd better say yes!"

I was speechless, she was an absolute dream, a feast for the eyes, how the boys in her school could be so mean to her was beyond me. I stepped up to her, and she draped her arms around my shoulders and kissed me deeply and meaningfully.

"Now you've seen your present, are you going to unwrap it?" she whispered in my ear, my hands instantly sliding down her back to cup and squeeze her lovely taut buttocks, the silky material of her panties clinging sensuously to her smooth skin.

I began unhooking the back of the bustiere, Ashley's lips glued to mine the whole time, and when the last hook was unclipped, she stood away from me and let it drop to the floor, to stand before me in her panties, her legs long and elegant, the stilettos enhancing the shapely calves and sleek thighs.

I pulled her close to me and kissed her some more, my hands sliding into the waistband of her panties at her hips, sliding them down past her buttocks, down her thighs to let them float to the floor, and now she was naked except for her stockings and high heels.

She popped the button of my jeans, helping me to drag them of and tugging my shirt carefully over my head, so I was now in just my briefs, my erect cock clearly visible to her, the head peeking over the waistband. Ashley kissed me while her hand massaged the front of my briefs, feeling my size and squeezing the shaft through my briefs, her tongue fencing with mine as she groped my cock. She tugged the front of my briefs down, allowing my cock to rear up fully, and she wrapped her hand around it and squeezed gently, sliding the skin back and rubbing her thumb lightly across the head, making me ache as my cock hardened even further, if that was possible.

I slid my hand down her flat stomach and between her legs, feeling the warmth of her pussy as she began to respond to my kissing and fondling of her, her labia dewy and slick with her secretions. I teased her lips apart, sliding my finger into the warm recess, her lips parting against mine as she softly gasped, and her hand on my neck pulling me in closer to kiss her harder. I rubbed and frigged her gently, her hips moving against my hand, pushing herself against me, until she broke our kiss to urge me towards the bed. I stepped away from her and she immediately pushed my briefs down until I could kick them off to be completely naked with her.

Ashley climbed onto the bed and turned to smile invitingly at me, and I wasted no time in joining her, sliding onto the bed and pulling her close to me to taste her lips and fondle her as we kissed.

She slid down the bed and onto her back, and I dipped my head down to nibble and graze on her sweet nipples, enjoying the firm rubbery nubs against my tongue and teeth, making her gasp and twitch as I pulled them gently with my teeth, one hand steadily rubbing and teasing her labia, dipping in and out, circling her clitoris, making her gasp as her face and neck flushed, the flush spreading down to her throat and chest. Now I kissed between her breasts, lapping a trail down her firm abdomen, to point my tongue into her little jewel of a navel, licking and teasing her.

Ashley groaned, and twined her fingers in my hair, whispering to me "Now Nicky, I need you now!"

I moved between her thighs, Ashley parting her legs for me and taking hold of me, guiding me, and smiling when she was ready. I gently pushed forward, feeling her open up for me, the moist heat wonderfully exciting against the swollen head of my penis. I sank into her, Ashley groaning contentedly as I filled her up again, and when I was in up to the hilt, I began pumping into her, her hips rising to meet mine as we danced together, in perfect harmony, our bodies perfectly matched in need and motion.

I could feel my orgasm building, and she also was approaching climax, her thrusts against me more urgent, more insistent, her head thrown back as she held me with her interlaced fingers around the back of my neck, using me as leverage to thrust against me.

She came with a long, guttural moan, her pussy walls clamping tight around me and her back arching as her orgasm flared through her, her juices squirting from her and coating my midsection with her warmth. The sensation was too much for me, and I gave a deep groan as I came, emptying myself into her in long, pulsing jets of sperm shooting into her innermost recesses. We held that pose until our mutual orgasms died away, strained and straining muscles and tendons finally relaxing as I collapsed against her, her lips seeking out mine as we tenderly kissed in the afterglow of our passion.

I rolled over, taking her with me, her stocking-clad legs on either side of me as I once again clasped hold of her delightful, pneumatic little bum, marvelling again at the taut, firm springiness of her cheeks, the firm muscular flesh, the way they fitted my hands, as though cast for that very purpose.

"We have to get dressed, Mom will be home in an hour or so, and I need to put some dinner on," she murmured, fingers running up and down my chest, "plus I need another shower, and we need to air this room out!"

I grinned, there was a definite smell of sex in the air, and I really needed another shower too!

We reluctantly climbed off the bed, Ashley retrieving her bustiere and panty set, and rolling down her stockings. "I better put these somewhere safe; Lord knows what she'll think if she finds them!" she grinned wickedly, padding around the room naked, her long, lithe, dancer's body a graceful, sexy and erotic sight.

We had another quick shower together, Ashley once again helping me with my back, and once we'd dried off and gotten dressed, she went into the kitchen to start dinner while I cleared up and made up a set of keys for each of us for the new locks I'd fitted.

We'd just sat down to watch some TV when there was a knock at the door, and I opened it to Mom.

"Honey, you installed new locks, how wonderful!" she grinned, and Ashley smiled at her."Sorry Mom, usually I can hear the car from three blocks away, looks like Nicky did a real good job on it, I didn't hear you coming at all!"

I gave Mom her new keys, and showed her how the window bolts worked, and she hugged me. I looked at her and was surprised to see tears in her eyes.

"Oh Nicky, you don't know what this means to us, to have a man in the house again, someone who can do these things for us, it's like having ...!" She turned away to wipe at her eyes, but I knew what she had nearly said, that it was like having her husband back to do the things that keep a house and family safe and secure. Well she had me now, and I would do my best to keep my family safe.

After dinner, Mom asked Ashley to take me around, show me the neighborhood, so we went for a drive, and I got to see where the local shops were, the local bars, although I had no interest in those, and Ashley's High School. I noted the location, and the route, as I planned on taking her to school from now on, and collecting her; I was wary of the locals after what had happened to her, so I wasn't taking any chances. I asked her if I could drive back, I had a full UK license, so she gave me the keys. "Knock yourself out, stud!" she grinned, "Just remember to stay on the right; you're not in England anymore!"

I'm not really a big fan of automatics, I learned to drive, as does nearly everyone in Britain, in a stick-shift, but I knew how to drive one, so we swapped seats and Ashley piloted me home, pointing out the traffic signs and what they meant. It felt really good, driving a great big American car down a wide urban road with a pretty girl under my arm, and I thought to myself "I could get used to this, oh yes!"

We pulled up at a set of lights and another car pulled up next to us, the two girls sitting in it staring at us, making me feel uncomfortable, but Ashley just looked up at me and grinned that pixie grin of hers, so I pulled her closer and pulled away when the lights changed.

beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,274 Followers