Rag Doll Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,267 Followers

"I thought you said it would only sting a little?" I asked.

He grinned. "Yeah, well, I lied, but would you have sat still if I said 'this is going to hurt sooo bad, now just sit there please? I think not. Now sit still and shut up!"

When he'd finished swabbing it, he picked up a thing that looked like the satanic offspring of a nail-gun and a desk stapler and grinned at me. I shrank back.

"What is that thing?" I asked, and he grinned even wider.

"It's a surgical stapler, Nick, and it does what it says; it staples. Now look over there and keep still!"

"Is it going to hurt?" I asked, and his answering grin was evil, I thought; he was definitely enjoying himself just a little too much!

"Yes, it is going to hurt, I think I can almost guarantee that! I can give you a local, but to be honest, this is will be over in a minute; if I give you a local it's going to feel like your eye wants to fall out of its socket for the next two hours; it won't, it'll just feel like it. It's your choice, quick and painful, or long, drawn-out and weird, which is it going to be? Or I can hand-suture, without a local, in which case it's going to feel like someone's gnawing your eyebrow off. Decision time, Nick!"

I had to grin. "I'll have the quick and painful, when you put it like that, how can I refuse?"

He put three titanium staples in and painted the wound again, dried it off, and sprayed a clear dressing over it.

"All done, the staples will have to stay in at least a week, come see me and I'll remove them for you if they're ready to come out."

Ashley hugged me, all her anger of earlier forgotten, diluted, I suspect, by a large amount of guilt, but I wasn't going there; I'd come too close to losing her to chance screwing it up again.

"I'm sorry about earlier, I didn't mean to freak you out, honest!" I whispered in her ear, and the answering nibble of my earlobe was what I was waiting for, her way of telling me it was over. Judy, however, seemed to have something on her mind.

"Ashley, may I speak with you, alone, now!" she gritted, and Ashley let go of me, looking sheepishly at Judy as she trailed after her into the dining room. Mum gently ran her fingers over the swollen lump over my eye.

"Every time I see you, you look more banged-up and injured. This has to stop, Nicky!" she smiled, and I leaned over and kissed her on the cheek.

"Whatever you say, Mum!" I grinned, and tweaked her nose lightly, making her gasp as the memory of my doing that so long ago suddenly rose up for both of us. Lately, more and more memories were surfacing, images of Mum when she was much younger, with longer hair, and blurry memories of a man, who I assumed must have been James. Something occurred to me, and I thought I'd ask her while we were alone.

"Mum, I remember doing this," and my hands formed into a series of shapes and gestures. "Why do I remember that, what does it mean?"

Mum smiled sadly.

"James had a hearing-impaired older sister, Ashley, he was teaching you to hand-sign for her, what you were doing there was 'Hello Ashley'. She died when my Ashley was two. You had quite a vocabulary, James used to talk to you like that, before Brian..."

We were interrupted by raised voices coming from the dining room, Judy's, for the most part.

"....and so you just drove off and left him there? He's only been here a few days, what was he supposed to do, follow a trail of breadcrumbs? Wait for Goldilocks? Hope the seven fucking dwarves found him? Of course he went wandering; it was night, and he was alone in the dark, and he was lost. He could have died out there, but you never thought of that, you got in a snit and you just fucked-off! I thought you loved him!"

A lower voice, Ashley's, said something indistinct, and Judy's cut her off.

"Whatever his lunatic father did, it wasn't Nicky; didn't you see his back? Don't you remember what brought him here? And with all that, you still just fucking abandoned him in the forest, with no idea where he was and no way of getting home! Who knows what the fuck is roaming around in those woods, supposing he'd startled a bear with cubs? How long would he have survived? Did you even think of that? You might as well have just backed-over him a few times and finished him off; it would have been fucking kinder!!"

I thought I'd better step in there; this looked like it was getting out of hand, but mum put a hand on my harm.

"Wait, Nicky..." as more muttered comments came through the door.

There came the sound of a slap, and mum nodded at me.

"OK Nicky, now you can go break it up!"

As I reached for the double doors into the dining room, they opened, and Ashley came out, her head down and one hand on her face, followed by Judy, red-faced, tears on her cheeks, but her eyes still alight with anger. I took Ashley in my arms and gently tilted her chin up; on her left cheek, was a clear hand-print. Judy looked at me, and I held out my hand to her, and she hugged me too, burrowing her head into me.

"We were so worried about you, Nicky, that place is a fucking death-trap at night!" she muttered into my chest, her voice muffled by my shirt.

I smiled; I hadn't realised I'd made such an impression on her, but it was gratifying to know that I'd made a friend already. As she hugged me Ashley kept her face buried in my shoulder, and she was crying again, which I really didn't want; it had all turned out OK, so no harm done (other than a world-class scar I was going to tell my kids I got when I fought a bear; hey, if you're going to lie, make it a good 'un...)

As the two girls hugged me, Ashley's hand came up and hugged Judy as well, gently stroking her shaggy mop-cut hair as she included her in her hug, so I guessed that particular argument was over as well.

Just then David came out of the kitchen with a large tray.

"Anybody for a late supper? We have Monterey Jack, Ardennes Pâté, wheat crackers, some English Stilton that you really should try, Jewish Rye bread and black olives; dig in or Judy'll eat most of it!"

Mum tried to refuse, saying we'd already put him out enough, but David wouldn't take no for an answer, once again taking the opportunity to spend some time with her; I nudged the girls and glanced over at our respective parents, noting again how good they looked together as they ate and talked, a natural couple if I'd ever seen one.

At last mum decided we really should leave, it was very late, and we'd had a real roller-coaster of a day, so time to rest. Judy and Ashley kissed and made up; the mark on Ashley's face was already fading, and Judy apologised for slapping Ashley, but mum surprised us all.

"There's no need to apologise, Judy, you saved me the trouble! Goodnight, dear!"

Ashley drove me home; my right eye was almost swollen shut now, so driving at night was a little hazardous with almost no depth perception.

When we got in I got a good look at myself. Boy was I an ugly sight; my hair was matted with dried blood, my shirt was stiff and crusted with dried blood, and my face and forehead were streaked with dried blood, while what looked like a bulging third eye was trying to erupt above my eye. Mum stood behind me and studied me.

"Get a shower, Nicky, just be careful of that dressing; much as it weird's me out to say it, you should ask Ashley to help you, she's a lot gentler than you are!"

I grinned at that and at mum's expression, and she smiled back, so I relaxed. Ashley came out of our room in time to hear mum suggest I ask her, and of course she said yes. Mum looked coolly at her and walked away, leaving her looking guilty and sad.

"Don't worry; she'll be fine in the morning!"I grinned, and pulled her close for a quick fondle and grope. She smiled as she held herself against me, her nearness enough to trigger a particular male response, and her eyes widened as she grinned, nipping my ear.

"Are you ever not horny, Nicky?" she breathed in my ear, reaching down to tweak the end of my cock. "Wash first, you're covered in blood, you look like Hannibal the Cannibal!"

I followed her into the bathroom and stripped off, Ashley pursing her lips at the myriad small cuts and bruises I'd collected during my walk in the forest. She had me squat down and lean back against the wall as she gently washed the dried blood out of my hair, the sight of the diluted blood running in streams down my body making me feel distinctly nauseous, then she washed the dried blood off my face, finally washing, and dabbing dry, all the little cuts, nicks and grazes.

She then moved to my back, carefully dabbed and dried me, and declared me fit to be seen in public again. She was of course naked in the shower with me, and I was sorely tempted to take a run at her again, maybe try for a reprise of our last shower escapade, but sanity prevailed when she slapped my hand away and reminded me that mum was still up and around, and she probably wouldn't appreciate the two of us hooting like howler monkeys two doors away from her bedroom; she'd put us in the end-bedroom for a reason...

Ashley toweled me off and left me to do the bits I could reach while she wrapped a towel around herself and disappeared into our room, where I soon heard the sound of a dryer. Once I was as dry as I felt comfortable with, I made haste to join her. She was wearing a long t-shirt and panties, her standard sleeping attire; not for long, if I had anything to say about it! She stood up to hug me again, whispering apologies again, apologies I brushed away; I wasn't interested in hearing her say sorry, only in having her hold me again as though this evening had never happened.

I held her close, needing her presence and contact with her after the trauma of the day, and Ashley responded happily to me, holding me close as my hands roamed over her back and around her waist. I leaned down to kiss her, and she kissed me back hungrily, her hands in turn gently gliding over me, carefully avoiding my back.

My hands just naturally slipped down to cup her lovely firm bum cheeks as we kissed, and she ground against my rapidly hardening cock, making approving noises as she felt it grow against her. I slid my hands into her panties, sliding them down a little so I could hold and squeeze those firm peach buttocks of hers, holding and gently pulling them apart as we kissed more and more passionately. We moved to the bed, and lay down together without once breaking our kiss until I reached down to lift the hem of her shirt and pull it up, Ashley sliding her panties off and kicking them away.

Once I had her naked, I could nibble, bite, kiss, and lick her all I wanted. I kissed her in a line down from her chin, along her neck and between her breasts (not forgetting a quick nibble and suck of her nipples) before continuing down to swirl my tongue in her navel, drawing a quick breath and a giggle from her before kissing and lightly licking my way to her bald slit.

As soon as my tongue brushed her slit, she sighed and quivered, opening her legs slightly to allow me better access. I moved between her thighs and dipped down to lightly lick and brush my flattened tongue against her shaven, dark pink folds of soft flesh. As I licked I could feel those folds start to swell, her scent becoming richer and stronger as her arousal rose.

She smelled and tasted divine; if I could have, I would have spent the rest of my life licking and tasting her while I inhaled her warm, heady, exciting, scent. Ashley wriggled and murmured as I flicked my tongue along her damp slit, pointing my tongue into her pink little rosebud, making her gasp and wriggle more, then flattening it and licking in long slow strokes to the hood covering her clitoris, lapping insistently at her tender flesh.

I parted the folds of her wet gash, poking my tongue inside her, making her giggle and sigh as her legs opened even further. As I brushed the hood of her clit, I could feel the hard little bean beneath sliding out into the open, slick and buttery with her juices, the scent, and taste of her inflaming and drawing me in.

As I lapped and probed her, her hand reached for and found my straining cock, and began rhythmically squeezing and sliding up as I worked at her pussy. As I licked she began to gasp, her head moving from side to side as I licked and probed her inner recesses, and when I pulled her clitoris between my lips and sucked, she went wild.

"OH YES! Nick, yesss, like that, oh God, OHHH!! Ohhh! Jeezus, yess, like that, oh fuck, oh fuck, OHH FUCK YESSS!" she screamed, her thighs clamping around my head as her hands twined in my hair. The blood thundered in my ears as her thighs tensed, and as I sucked and rubbed her clit with my tongue, she came like a runaway freight train, her juices squirting into my mouth and face as she screamed in ecstasy, thrusting and hunching her pussy against my probing tongue as her hands and thighs held me fast against her.

At last her straining thighs relaxed, releasing me as she slumped down, her face and neck flushed from the recent storm, a sweet smile of utter fulfillment on her lips, her eyes closed in post-coital languor. I moved up next to her, stopping to dip my tongue in her navel again, making her giggle softly.

"What about you, baby?" she inquired softly, her hand taking hold of me and slowly pumping as she grinned at me.

I knelt up, my aching erection pointing at her, and she leaned up, bending down to kiss and then slowly lick the tip of my bursting cock.

"Mmm, you taste nice, I could get to like this!" she grinned, looking up at me before dipping down again to slide her lips over the end and begin slowly sucking me.

I leaned back, my eyes half-closed the; the first time she'd done this, it was exquisite, what she was doing now was almost unbearably exciting. Her mouth was a paradise of suctioning wet heat enfolding my cock as her tongue rubbed and flicked around and behind the head, and into the slit of my straining cock, making me jump as she gently plated the sensitive tissue. At the same time she rhythmically squeezed and pumped the shaft of my penis with one hand, and fondled my scrotum with the other, gently squeezing it in time with her pumping.

I was in heaven; whoever she'd learned this from had taught her well, so well in fact that I could already feel my scrotum tightening as the urge to ejaculate grew ever stronger, and the muscles at the juncture of my thighs began to tighten, together with my abs, signalling that I was close.

"Uh, Ashley...I'm going to...Ashley!" I tried to warn her, but she just looked up at me and smiled, sucking and licking even harder, and I lost it.

I leaned back as bolt after bolt of spunk pulsed out of me, splashing into her mouth, and she clamped her lips around me, sucking and swallowing every jet of spunk as it sprayed into her mouth. I must have shot seven or eight strong jets into her mouth, filling it with my spunk, and she swallowed every last one, even swirling her tongue around the head of my penis after I'd finished ejaculating and only a weak trickle of spunk bubbled from my still hard cock.

Ashley continued to suck until all the sperm was cleaned from my cock head, then she released me with a final kiss to the tip, and a sly grin.

"Looks like someone's still excited," she husked, "I wonder what he should do with that thing?"

With that she lay back and winked at me. My cock twitched and suddenly felt almost painfully solid as I realised what I wanted to do. Ashley held out her hands to me, and I slid up next to her, holding her as I kissed her, tasting myself as we kissed. She took hold of me and slowly pumped and squeezed, the sensation almost tipping me over the edge again.

"Waiting, Nicky!" she grinned, and I took the hint, sliding between her legs and leaning up to kiss and lick her nipples, sucking and nibbling them as my hands slid under her, to cup and hold her delightful derriere.

As I moved forward, Ashley took hold of my cock and rubbed the tip over her wet and swollen pussy lips, teasing us both, before lifting her pelvis up as I slid into her. She felt like warm velvet against the head of my overheated cock, and her breath hissed out as I slid all the way in, burying myself in her wet, hot depths as I stretched her open again.

Almost immediately she began moving against me, lifting her hips to bring her clit into contact with the wiry mat of hair at the base of my cock, pleasuring herself against me as I pumped into her. I slid my fingers around her cheeks to hold her bum more securely, pulling the cheeks apart as I poled into her, my finger sliding into her tight little anus in time to my thrusts.

"Oh God yes, Nicky, like that, yesss!" she muttered as I increased my tempo, hammering into her as she humped and pumped against me. I slid another finger into her tight hole and pumped her as I rammed my cock into her.

"Ooooohhhhh Goooddd!" she moaned as I thrust into her, "Like that, baby, yess, yesss, God, yesss!!" she panted, and I responded by jamming myself into her as fast as I could, pistoning my aching cock into her as both of us reached for release.

She came with a loud whistling groan, her nails digging painfully into my arms as her cunt walls squeezed me as though they would force me out of her. I couldn't resist the sensation, and I came explosively, pumping long ropes of spunk deep into the recesses of her velvety cunt, mating with her, filling her with endless jets of my sperm, all my love for her concentrated in this one act as we joined together in mutual release.

At last, I finished spurting; I had nothing more to give her, and my rigid cock softened as we kissed and touched and murmured in the afterglow of our lovemaking. I rolled away from her, to lie on my back next to her, my arm around her to hold her, maintaining that connection that we renewed every time we made love.

Ashley was the same, her hand lying gently on my chest, feeling my heartbeat slow down and normalise. She pulled herself closer, and my arm curled around her to hold her close against me. I looked deep into her dove-grey eyes, and saw only love and trust reflected back at me, and I knew, if I had looked the world over, I wouldn't have found another girl as perfect as this one right here in the crook of my arm. We lay in silence, no words needed just yet, both of us enjoying the pre-dawn cool after the heat and sweat of our sexual encounter.

I woke with a start, bright sunshine flooding the room and no sign of Ashley. I smelled bacon, so I slid into my jeans and padded out of the room to track it down. Ashley was in the kitchen, dressed in just an apron as she grilled bacon, and brewed coffee, the two things on this planet guaranteed to make me rise from the dead (apart from Ashley, of course; for her, I'd dig my way out my grave with my teeth...)

She turned, smiling like sunshine as I came into the kitchen, and I almost had to pinch myself to believe that this was my girl; God, she was hot!

"Good afternoon, Rip van Winkle," she grinned, "I thought you were going to sleep all day! It's almost midday, mom's gone to work, and I don't have any classes today, so you got me all to yourself; just think what fun we'll have -- after we have a little talk, about yesterday, and some other...stuff. Now eat up!" So saying, she passed me a plate of bacon, eggs and toast, the breakfast holy trinity where I grew up; I had had something else entirely in mind for breakfast, but bacon and eggs was good, too...

While I ate, Ashley checked my staples and got a bottle of antiseptic and some cotton from the bathroom cabinet, then waited for me, watching, and smiling impishly while I engulfed the food cooked so well by her fair hand, which I told her made it taste ten times better. She smiled at me tenderly as she said "You are so full of shit your eyeballs are floating! If you want some, ask, but don't try and lie your way into my pants, you're not very good at it...the lying, bit, I mean; everything else is a big Ten, OK!"

beachbum1958
beachbum1958
4,267 Followers