Rain and Sunny

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rain chuckled as she took a few steps back. "Yeah right, I'll be in the weight lifting room while you two get acquainted again."

Sunny didn't bother to say bye because she knew they would meet again soon.

Sunny turned to J.C. who was still jogging, the strong sweat on his body made him look shiny.

Sunny took a deep breath and let it out. She knew it was a little late to get on the treadmill since J.C. looked like he has been on there for hours, but remembered that she was focused on her own body and no one else's.

Rain walked out of the room into the weight lifting room where she suddenly spotted Chase and his sweaty gray shirt. The only thing bare about him was his biceps which were smaller than J.C.'s, but muscular all the same.

Chase was lying on the bench lifting a metal bar with weights over his head. Rain recognized it as bench pressing and he was lifting very impressively, at least in Rain's eyes.

Rain didn't know how many Chase did but saw on his last lift that he was struggling. Rain quickly came by and helped him lift the bar back into place.

Chase sat up and grabbed a towel and wiped some of the sweat from his forehead. "Thanks."

"No problem," Rain said delightedly smiling, "just thought you needed some help."

"So how are you doing?" Chase asked also pleased to see Rain.

"Me and Sunny just came in to do a little workout and you?"

"The same," Chase answered smiling happily.

Weight lifting was supposed to clear Chase's mind of all his troubles which it did. But when Rain came to help him with the weights, Chase felt something warm and inviting inside traveling way down between his thighs. Again Chase wanted to fuck Rain, but tried to calm himself hoping she wouldn't notice.

"You mind," Rain asked motioning towards the bench press.

Chase looked down at the bench and back at her. "You sure you can handle that?"

Rain gave Chase a sly smile. "With the right weights I can."

Chase didn't hold it past her and smiled. "Then let's get to work then."

Sunny walked on the treadmill for an hour and then sped up the speed-o-meter to fasten the pace. While she was jogging Sunny took a glimpse at the impressive J.C. still jogging after she got on. It was amazing how much stamina he had.

After what felt like hours jogging on the mill, J.C. finally pushed the button to stop and jumped off the treadmill facing Sunny.

Sunny did the same thing though she did not jog as long as J.C., three hours were enough to make her nice and fit.

"Hi," J.C. greeted wiping the intense sweat from his forehead with a bleach white towel.

"Hi," Sunny returned the greeting, "it's awesome seeing you here. How long have you been jogging?"

J.C. continued wiping away all the sweat from his face as he was about to answer Sunny's question. "Since this morning," J.C. could see Sunny's eyelids widened in surprise.

"Really, even before Rain and I walked in here?" Sunny asked amazed.

J.C. shrugged. "What can I say, I liked to jog."

"I see," Sunny retorted.

"Don't worry, I lifted some weights before I got on the treadmill," J.C. assured.

Sunny nodded pleasingly and then looked at his clear cut muscular biceps. She has never seen J.C. bare armed before, but that didn't mean she was complaining.

"So, what else are you going to do today?" J.C. asked.

"What, you're leaving?"

"Well I have been in here for hours," J.C. pointed out.

"So I got here too late?"

"Sorry, you want to have lunch instead?"

"It will probably be awhile," Sunny said.

"Don't worry," J.C. assured, "I have a very strong stomach."

"Then it's a date then?"

J.C.'s eyes widened. "You call meeting for lunch dating?"

Sunny gave J.C. a look that she was happily caught red handed. "Oops, did I let that slip?"

J.C. just chuckled.

Rain forced the bar to go up with the little amount of weight added to it. Even though it was less than what Chase was lifting, it was still heavy all the same. Chase was behind the bar carefully watching just in case Rain had trouble lifting it up and down, and preventing it to stay down on Rain.

Rain did an impressively ten reps before she struggled with the eleventh one. With the help of Chase, Rain lifted the bar one last time to settle on the bench. She sat up and took the towel to wipe away the sweat from face.

"Whew," Rain said relieved that her heavy lifting was over for now, "that was interesting."

"You telling me," Chase said sitting right next to Rain, "I've never seen a woman like you lift that many times. Hell, you don't even look the type."

Rain chuckled. "Don't judge a book by its cover."

Chase decided to get right to the point. "So what are you doing for the rest of the day?"

Rain shrugged. "I don't know, what do you have in mind?"

Chase thought about coming over to Rain's apartment so they can get to know each other better, but figured that she would think they were moving too fast. All in all Chase's heart was beating at a rapid pace. He wanted to get into Rain's pants, but did not want to lose the one good thing he was fighting for in his life.

"You know what?" Chase asked chuckling. "I really don't know."

Rain smiled and decided to come up with an idea of her own. "Are you available tonight?"

"Sure, what do you have in mind?"

"Well, I was thinking you might want to come over again."

Chase's heart began to race again but faster. He remembered the last time he came over and it was thrilling. He wondered what she had in mind but played it off as if he was cool about it. "Really, you want to continue with some studying time?"

Rain chuckled remembering how she rocked Chase's world the first time. "Yeah, I would love to do that."

"What time do you want me to come over?"

Rain thought about it and then came up with an answer. "How about seven?"

Chase flashed a strong smile. "Seven it is."

11

After Rain and Sunny made it to their apartment, they stripped down all their clothes and together jumped into the shower both women nude.

"So how was your meeting with J.C.?" Rain asked.

Sunny turned to Rain with one hand on her naked hip. "Wonderful."

"I bet it was after what I saw," Rain said.

"So what about you?" Sunny asked.

Rain turned to Sunny with a question mark on her face. "What?"

"Oh come on, I saw you with him," Sunny accused, "what's his name...?"

Rain rolled her eyes understanding what Sunny was talking about. "You mean Chase?"

"Yeah, that guy."

"We had a good time working out."

"Is that all you had a good time about?" Sunny said sounding suspicious.

Rain sighed wondering if she should tell her bestfriend the whole truth or not. "We had a good time. I bench pressed seventy pounds."

Sunny's eyes rose up in surprise. "Way to go Rain!"

"It was nothing at least not as much as he lifted."

"So are you two hooking up or what?" Sunny asked anxious to hear the right answer.

Rain shrugged. "I don't know."

"What'll you mean, "You don't know?". You like him don't you?"

Rain looked down feeling a little guilt but knowing that she had to tell Sunny the truth. "Well, there was this night when Chase came over."

Sunny's eyes rose again. "Really, do tell."

Rain felt skeptical of telling Sunny the truth, but she was her bestfriend and instead of giving her the whole story, she decided to make it brief. "I gave him head."

"What?!" Sunny exclaimed. "You little slut, how was it?"

"He was good," Rain started to smile, "really good. It wasn't just giving him head that turned me on; it was the whole thing of how he liked it. It was like I was in control of him and his emotions somehow."

"Wow Rain," Sunny spoke trying to control her own feelings that were about to cause her own erection, "that's...deep."

"I know right, that's why I invited him over again."

"Well, be careful not to let it go too far," Sunny warned. Then she spotted Rain looking down again as if she was in guilt, "oh-oh, what is it?"

"That's the thing," Rain spoke, "I'm thinking of telling Chase the truth."

Sunny's eyelids rose hoping she misunderstood what she just heard. "You're not talking about...?" Sunny saw the serious look on Rain's face and realized her fears were correct. "Rain, I don't think that's a good idea?"

"Why not," Rain shot back, "don't you get tired of hiding? Don't you want to be close to somebody? Someone that understands and is serious about you?"

Sunny walked up to Rain and placed both hands on the edge of her shoulders positioning her to get Sunny's full attention. "Rain, you sucked his dick. That's fun for most people, but if he finds out that you are more than what he expected, I'm afraid he is going to flip. I don't want you to end up getting hurt when he walks out in anger or worse."

"What could possibly be worse than telling the truth?" Rain asked.

Sunny placed her fists on her bare hips. "He could be violent for one or he could be one of them?"

Rain's face twisted into something of disgust. "Eeewww, Sunny please I gave that man head. Spare me."

Sunny shrugged. "I'm just telling you the truth."

Rain and Sunny went back to washing themselves off, Sunny thinking that she had finally put some sense into Rain's head. Rain on the other hand took Sunny's warning in advisement, but still decided to stick with the plan at hand.

If her hutch was correct, and she hoped it was, Rain was going to admit the truth to Chase and prayed to whatever God up there that Sunny was wrong.

12

Chase knocked on the door and waited holding a collection of red roses. As the door opened Rain smiled delighted to see Chase before her and was even excited to see the bouquet of red roses in his right hand.

"For me?" Rain asked even though she already knew the answer.

Not answering the question, Chase happily handed her the flowers and Rain gleefully took them in her hands. She took a quick sniff and looked at Chase with a smile.

"There wonderful," Rain complimented.

Rain stepped aside to let Chase in and closed the door behind them. Rain rested the flowers on the table and faced Chase.

"Are you going to put them in a vase or something?" Chase asked not really caring about the flowers at that particular moment.

"I'll put them into something later," Rain promised, "come." Rain took Chase by the hand and led him into her room where they both sat on the bed.

Both Chase and Rain glanced at each other shyly and away, both of them wondering what to do next. The whole thing was so awkward that they forgot the reason why Chase came over in the first place.

Rain sighed realizing all this shy stalling was a waste of time. "Fuck it!" Rain spoke as she quickly moved in close, took Chase's face in her hands to pull him in, and kissed him.

Not expecting the kiss, Chase was shocked at first but then closed his eyes and melt himself in Rain's lips. Chase was so distracted by Rain's strong kiss, that he didn't notice her hand snaking it's way too his crotch.

Lips still connecting, Chase nearly jumped as he felt Rain's hand squeeze his crotch as tight as she could getting a rise out of him.

Chase wanted to return the favor, so he snaked his hand on Rain's bare, soft, thigh and almost reached under her skirt until she caught his hand and pushed it away breaking the kiss in the process.

"What," Chase asked confused, "what's wrong?"

Chase saw Rain looking down as if she was ashamed of something. "What is it? Is it me?"

Rain shook her head and faced Chase again with a solemn look. "It's not you, it's me."

Chase didn't like the sound of that. Usually when people in relationships give each other the old cliché line, it usually means that it's the person they are going to break up with. Or in Chase's case, preventing him from getting any closer than he already was.

"Then what is it?" Chase asked.

Rain looked down again sighing and looked back up at Chase preparing to tell him the truth. "There is something I need to tell you."

J.C. and Sunny were walking arm in arm as if they finally admitted that they were a couple.

"So, what do you have in store for me tonight?" Sunny asked happily.

J.C. had to think about it for a second. Just being close to Sunny was enough for him, but remembered he had something planned for the both of them. "First me and you are going to get something to eat, take you to my place, make some popcorn, and watch a movie. Does that sound good to you?"

Sunny knew that going to J.C.'s place was a long shot at discovering who she really was, if he was willing to take it that far, but decided to trust him all the same.

"Sounds like a plan," Sunny permitted as she allowed J.C. to lead her to wherever they were going to eat at.

"J.C.!" Both J.C. and Sunny turned to see a woman with dark hair marching towards them. J.C. didn't recognize her at first but then realized who was coming towards them as she got closer. "Where have you been? I've been calling you."

J.C. swallowed hard glancing at the confused Sunny and back at Madeline who oddly enough, looked pissed. "Look Madeline, I've been busy okay?"

Madeline put both fists on her hips in a diva pose. "That's funny; you were never this busy all up in my place every night."

"What?!" Sunny spoke looking up at J.C. still baffled.

J.C. nervously let go of Sunny and walked up close to Madeline so he could whisper. "Look, I haven't called you lately because I've moved on."

Madeline looked up at J.C. as if he just told her an obscene joke. "You're kidding right? With this thing right here?"

J.C. closed his eyes in shame for a second knowing that Sunny heard that.

"Excuse you," Sunny shot back, "who the fuck do you think you are talking to me like that?"

"Oh honey I wasn't talking to you," Madeline retorted, "I was talking about you. So but out!"

J.C. turned to Sunny to hold her back knowing she was about to clobber Madeline to the ground for her insult.

J.C. turned back to Madeline angry that she was ruining this moment for him. "Look Madeline I don't want anything to do with you or what you got in your pants," He explained, "Its over!"

"What?" Madeline asked her eyes widening as if she couldn't believe what she was told.

"I said it's..."

THWACK!

Sunny gasped and stepped back as she just witnessed Madeline hit J.C. so hard that he went down with one punch.

As big and muscular as J.C. was, it was hard for Sunny to believe how Madeline was stronger than him. Sunny looked up at Madeline and found out why.

Madeline looked up at Sunny with the irises of her eyes turned blood red. "Now it's your turn homewrecker!"

Still stunned by the punch, Madeline stepped over J.C. and with one hand wrapped it around Sunny's neck squeezing so tight she could scream when she was lifted up off the ground.

Realizing what she was up against, Sunny wrapped two of her hands around Madeline's arm and with her ability started to burn Madeline's arm until it was set on fire.

Madeline screamed in pain as she let go of Sunny and started waving her arm about trying to put the flame out until she was tackled by J.C. who took off his jacket to smother out the flame from her arm.

"Are you okay Madeline?!" J.C. cried hoping that the burn was not as severe especially for a pretty woman like Madeline.

"J.C...get away from her!" Sunny tried to yell rubbing her neck of the soreness she got from Madeline's one hand strangulation.

J.C. ignored Sunny and tried to help Madeline until Madeline reached up with her other hand to wrap around J.C.'s throat squeezing so hard that he couldn't breathe or scream.

"So you're into shemales now?" Madeline asked but J.C. didn't recognize the soft, cuddly, voice that attracted him to her in the first place.

A strong punch from Madeline's right appeared out of nowhere making her release J.C. from her deadly grip. Madeline turned to her right to see Sunny standing there with fists balled up in anger.

Sunny came to the aid of J.C. and helped him get back up on his feet despite him choking and trying to breathe the air back into his lungs.

"Are you okay?!" Sunny asked seriously worried about J.C.'s well-being.

J.C. was still choking but nodded letting Sunny know he was okay.

Both J.C. and Sunny looked up at Madeline shocked at what they were witnessing.

Madeline stood up staring hard at the two soon to be shocked victims. Her skin was the same beautiful tan skin J.C. touch while they were fucking. Sharp shark like teeth appeared when she grinned evilly. Her dark hair matted and long was obscuring the red eyes that showed before her transformation. But what frightened J.C. and Sunny the most was when she raised both her hands that were now the size of her own body. Black claws as sharp as butcher knives.

Madeline, or what was Madeline, dangled her oversized fingers in the air with a baleful smile. "Now that's no way to treat a lady." She said before coming after them.

"You're what?" Chase asked wanting Rain to repeat what she just told him.

"I'm transgender," Rain repeated with all the adrenaline rushing through her body as if she was out on track, "I know I should've told you but I met you and you were so sweet and I..."

"So you used to be a man?" Chase asked looking still confused.

Rain didn't know what to say to that. "Well yes...sort of."

"What do you mean, "Sort of"?"

Rain looked forward. She felt like she had finally messed up. Why didn't she listen to Sunny when she had a chance? "Well...it's complicated."

"How complicated could it be?" Chase asked again wanting to understand what was happening with them. "You took your shirt off and showed me your tits!"

"I know and they're real, I promise you," Rain sworn.

"And what about...," Chase moved his eyes downward signally to Rain's crotch, "down there?"

Rain swallowed. She had to think hard about the question and fast. What was worse was all the crazy thoughts that were swirling around in Rain's head. What was Chase going to do if she told him the truth? Would he get angry and storm out? Would he forgive her and they just break up? Or worse, beat her to a bloody pulp?! So many questions and yet, the only way to find out was to answer the frightening question.

Rain looked down in shame. She almost felt like crying in front of Chase, but was able to hold it together. "I'm...still attached."

Chase looked down as if he was still confused by the answer. Then he looked up at Rain who looked like she was about to cry. "Why are you crying?"

Rain wondered why Chase would ask such a stupid question, but decided to answer it anyway. She owed him that. "Because I really, really, like you and I wanted to be your girlfriend and I didn't mean for all this shit to go so fast and..."

Rain was cut off when Chase leaned over and gave Rain a strong passionate kiss on the lips. It surprised Rain at first but then she closed her eyes drifting off to Chase's lips.

After Chase broke the kiss, it was Rain's turn to be confused.

"I...I don't understand," Rain spoke a little stunned.

Chase looked down feeling like he had calmed her fears, but still felt skeptical of the relationship that was building between the two. "I've been interested in people like you for some time now. But I thought it was just a phase." Chase looked back up at the confused Rain. "I guess this is some sort of sign?"

Rain was relieved that Chase was finally accepting her for her, but still wanted to make sure she was hearing correctly. "Are you sure you are okay with this?"

Chase took Rain's hand in his own. The warmth of Chase's hand made all the blood flow so easily through Rain's body making her blush.

"I'm okay if you are," Chase said showing Rain all the passion in his eyes, "we can take it slow if we have to. But no more lies between us, okay?"

1...34567...11