Rainclouds Gathering

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was at this moment that my stomach lurched and I felt tense again, realizing the embarrassment of the situation.

She ran the warm soapy washcloth against my cheeks, her hand rubbing my back. "Shhh..." she said, although I hadn't made a sound. "that's alright.. I know how it feels. You are going to please my Master to no end. " Her tone was that of a woman speaking to a young child, or perhaps an animal. Soothing, with a cooing quality. I relinquished myself to its comfort, throwing my pride and modesty aside to the best of my ability.

"Maybe yours, too." she added. She finished rinsing me off, and for at least a few moments, I was blood-free. "Kneel." she commanded easily, and I did. She moved to her knees with me, putting her hands protectively against my thighs. "Spread your legs further."

She positioned me so that my thighs were spread wide, and I was leaning forward over the drain. Mira's voice had taken on the thick quality of a Dominant who meant to be obeyed. "I do not want your thighs with blood on them again. Stay exactly in this position and I will return in a moment. "

She left me kneeling on the floor, hands and knees against the gritty tile in this public use washroom. I could feel the passing of liquid between my legs already and held steady, watching as several dark red drops hit the tile below. Mira returned with another female, wheeling a large contraption. Some fuss was made over whether or not it would fit through the door, which was decided in the positive. I could not quite make it out from my position.

They brushed my hair but left it wet, and towel dried my body, never touching my pussy as I kneeled over the drain. The aparatus was wheeled closer. It was mostly metal, with a few plastic pieces, and one cushioned area, which I though was too high to sit upon. I was about to find out. One girl held her hand beneath me, and the other lifted me by the underarm and directed me to the strange looking structure. I was pressed back into it, my head resting comfortably on the cushioned area. My legs were spread wide, with plastic holders in several places, distributing my weight over the metal bars. Each bar was adjusted and each plastic piece slid back to create a makeshift seat for me, seemingly out of air.

When it was finished I was wholly exposed and entirely imobile. My head and back rested comfortably, my ass and thighs held with plastic on bars that could move to readjust position by anyone other than me. My knees were bent and drawn up slightly, locked into these plastic segements, which also held my feet.

Mira carried a large porcelain basin, which was placed on the structure beneath me. Without being able to see it, I could clearly visualize the first drops of my blood staining the pure white of the basin.

The tall Dom came in and both girls dropped to their knees. He walked toward me and examined their work. He touched my shoulder.

"Ah, this is working quite nicely. A very clean bleeding lady, dripping into a lovely white bowl, for my little one to bathe in. Quite nice."

Much to my horror, at this particular moment I felt the unmistakable sensation of a clot passing. A slight tickle passed through my underside, followed by a desire to open my cunt, a stiffening there, as my body naturally worked to expel the clotted blood. The regular feeling of relief when it slid from me was muted by my embarrassment as I felt it fall free, and was sure that I could hear the flat plopping sound of it landing in the basin. I moved uncomfortably, causing the structure to sway as I did; there was no way to be free of it or less exposed.

His voice was jovial, evidently amused. "Quite nice, indeed. You mustn't move, little girl. You're likely to cause a problem and hurt yourself if you do. Your assignment is very simple. Simply be. You may not move, you may not speak, you may not control your bodily functions. You are here only for what you provide us. You may feel you are on display, but I can quite assure you that you are not. You are like the clouds in the sky delivering rain. We're more interested in the drops than we are in looking at you. Do you understand this much?"

I licked my lips and shuddered at his direct question. My voice was barely audible. "Yes Sir."

"Excellent, excellent. I see you're already making me a very nice little puddle. Your Master assured me that you would. This is an initiation for my new little one tonight. She is the show. You are the prop. Yes, Bleeding Lady? Tell me what you are."

"I am the prop." I said, dutifully, feeling tears threatening. I did not worry about only being seen by him as a prop. I did not like having his attention on me. I felt tense and exposed and wanted his attention to go away. I wanted to be a prop, and not quite as noticable as I evidently was at the moment.

"Wonderful. This is what is going to happen to you, my little bloody prop."

His hand slid from my shoulder to my breast, deftly touching my nipple which rose for him immediately. My muscles stiffed in arousal, despite myself. He pinched and pulled as he continued to speak.

"You are decorative and functional. You will be encased in cloth so that your body will not be visible to our meeting members."

His hand left my breast and he touched the back of his hand to my cheek. "At the request of your Master, I have prepared a special mesh cloth over your face, so that you will be able to see and breathe comfortably, but the others will not see your face. "

With a gentle tickle under my chin, he ran his hand down my body, pressing against my abdomen again, caressing in a slow circle. I could feel the stirrings of movement in me, more liquid looking for release. "Your body is positioned so that anything that falls from your cunt or your ass will fall into that pretty white basin. My girls will work to stimulate your body in order to make the functionality that I desire. You may have gathered that I am primarily interested in your blood. Your cum and your piss might play a reasonable part as well. I'm disinterested in your feces today, and therefore your ass will be plugged to prevent such contamination. "

He continued caressing me, placing his other hand under my back and rubbing my skin quickly, until he was rewarded with another small clot of blood passing from me. He bent down, presumably inspecting the basin.

"Ah, there we go. Very nice." He stood again, leaning close to me, I would not look at his eyes but I could see his smile. "Any questions, little girl?"

I tried not to cry or to have my voice waver. "No, Sir." I squeaked. He nodded and walked from me, barking commands at his girls, his attention gone from me now, as if I was no longer there.

In due time, the rest of the preparations were made and the contraption moved, the girls rolling it into the center of the gathering. Behind my cloth and mesh, unseen, and similar to the spring skies opening to encourage the flowers to bloom, I rained.

12