Raine & Sheri Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I kept quiet a while longer before replying. "Apparently I can"

"You'll only get hurt or hurt her. You can't love her you know that."

"If it were just me I'd make that sacrifice Mother but it's too late."

"Why?" She paused "did you tell her?"

I shook my head. "No I didn't tell her but I think she loves me too."

"Jesus Lorraine, wake up, that girl has been in love with you for years, you just weren't supposed to fall for her."

For the first time since we'd come outside I looked at her. She looked back. There was no anger in her face nor had there been any in her words, but in her eyes I saw two things. Pity and hurt. I wondered now if the warning had been for me or for the girl she once was. The pity was for Sheri and I but the hurt wasn't empathetic it was known.

I turned away looking once more at the rich well-kept landscape of the backyard. I didn't want to see her hurt or her pity. She touched my arm and once she spoke, so quietly in fact that I couldn't really be sure if she was talking to me or to herself.

"It's not going to be easy to let her go. It's going to be the hardest thing you'll ever have to do."

I looked at her again and saw that she was crying quietly. I placed my hand on top of hers where it rested on my arm.

"I don't want to let her go." I whispered.

"You may not have too; she might leave before you have the chance to give her up." Again I wondered if her words were for me or for herself. Not wanting to hear anymore and knowing that nothing was going to be resolved with words I stood. As I walked back into the house and shut the sliding door my heart broke a thousand times for the woman who sat on the deck weeping in the early morning sun, and mourning a lost love.

Sheri was just waking up when I reentered the bedroom, the digital clock on the bedside table told me I had been gone for a little more than an hour. It was just barely nine-o clock. Sheri stretched her arms over her head and then rubbed her eyes before stretching her whole body. She'd been waking up like that all her life, I smiled remembering the same routine I'd just witnessed being preformed by a five year old Sheri. It was still damn cute. Her hair was rumpled and although she had preformed her little wake up routine she still wasn't fully awake.

"Good morning gorgeous" I said blowing her a kiss, before turning and locking the door.

" I am not gorgeous, at least right now anyway." She said emerging from the bed.

I looked her over from head to toe and then let my eyes travel back up slowly. "Oh yes you are."

She smiled and my heart fluttered. I knew that if anyone else had said what I'd just thought I'd probably have puked or at the very least gagged. I was totally strung out on her and I knew it. Sheri retreated to the bathroom to swig some mouthwash and was her face and I followed. I brushed my teeth while I stared at her in the mirror. She wrinkled her nose and told me to stop staring. When my mouth was rinsed free of toothpaste foam I informed her that I couldn't help it. She giggled and kissed me, pressing her soft full lips to mine. We eventually made it into the bedroom and ended up tumbling into the bed with Sheri pulling me on top of her. I pulled back slightly resting most of my weight on my arms I looked down at her face. She was definitely gorgeous and I was absolutely in love with her. I knew hurting her was out of the question I'd stay with her for as long as she would have me. If I ended up with a broken heart or weeping on a patio deck twenty years down the line then so be it.

"What's the matter?" Sheri asked looking nonplussed. I hadn't realized I was crying until she reached up and touched the tears on my cheek.

"Nothing."

"That's a whole lot of nothing, if it's got you crying like that."

I straddled her hips and sat up straight using both of my hands to wipe away the tears. I couldn't really pinpoint why I was crying let alone explain it to her. Leaning down I resumed my position and kissed her on the lips. It wasn't a kiss meant to start anything; it was just my lips touching hers. Pulling back so that our faces were only inches apart I spoke barely above a whisper.

"I love you Sheri."

Her eyes widened and she stared for a moment. "What do you mean?"

"I mean that I am in love with you." I punctuated each word with a tiny kiss on her face.

"cross your heart" she demanded.

I leaned back and drew an X over my heart with my right index finger. "Cross my heart," I said looking into her eyes.

She smiled at me and said "Guess what."

"What?" I asked slightly annoyed that she would start a game of twenty questions right now.

"I love you too; for years and years as a matter of fact. Did you know you were my first crush?"

"No I wasn't you first crush was Leonardo Dicaprio when he was on "Growing Pains" and you know it" I laughed because I taken that tidbit of knowledge directly from one of those lying celebrity rag mags that totally made up biographies to suit the tastes of the pop buying masses.

Instead of laughing she looked touched. "So you do keep up with me in the magazines. I knew you were a fan"

"I own every CD you've ever put out, and I'll have you know that I still have a tape of your seventh grade talent show."

"I sent you those CD's and no you do not have any such tape."

"I would have brought them even if you hadn't sent them and I do too have that tape. I also have a tape of a certain three-year-old singing at church on Christmas morning. "Oh come let us adore him" I think it was" I said knowing full well that was the very song she'd sung from three to seven at St something or other church on Christmas morning.

Before she could respond I leaned over and kissed her lips. She kissed me back opening her mouth beneath mine and touching the tip of her tongue to mine. My hands wandered over the hills and valleys of her body, following familiar paths and staking claim on every single part of her. She moaned and squirmed beneath me as my lips moved from her mouth to her neck to her chest. I consumed her slowly savoring every bit of her. I nipped at her firm skin with my teeth and swirled my tongue over her flesh and Sheri moaned. At first her moans were just deep throaty sounds but as I dipped lower running my tongue between her nether lips she began to moan and pant my name. I caressed the soft folds of flesh adding wetness to wetness and making her clamp her legs around my head and grip my scalp with her nails. I spread her lips open pressing my mouth to her hole I sucked gently pulling her flavor from her core and her hips jerked beneath me, I pulled back only slightly and pulled her clit between my lips alternately sucking and licking the sensitive flesh. Sheri was definitely panting for me then and trembling as she climaxed.

To be continued Stay tuned for the thanksgiving day festivities. Vote and leave PC's please

It took me a considerable amount of time to write this story, if you made it to the end please take a moment to vote, send feedback and or leave a public comment. If you loved it tell me why if you hated it do the same.

Love Ya'll D21

12