Rainy Day Girl

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“My turn,” I said.

“I think you mean my turn,” she replied. “I love having my pussy licked.”

“Lay down on the bonnet,” I said.

“The bonnet?” She gave me an enquiring look.

I gestured towards the front of the car.

“Oh you mean the hood? That’s what we call them.” She moved over to the front of the car, sat on the edge of the hood, and leant back. “The engine’s still warm,” she said a seductive smile across her rain-streaked face, “and my dress is gonna get wet with that rain. Warm and wet, just how I like it!”

I shuffled over ungainly with my jeans now round my ankles and my cock sticking out of my shorts, and looked down at her. With legs dangling over the edge, dress rucked up high on her thighs, breasts half exposed, and hair splayed out across the wet metal, she looked one of the most arousing sights I’d ever seen. Her hands, down by her sides, now took hold of the hem of her dress and slowly eased it up, her thighs and panties slowly came into view. They matched the bra which was still hanging, unladylike, around her neck, a cotton check of blue and white.

“Take them off,” she commanded.

I put my hands on her thighs and eased them upwards.

“No,” she said, “use your teeth!”

I raised an eyebrow in surprise, and buried my face between her thighs. Lightly nipping some of the material between my teeth, I tugged gently but to no avail. Lisa lifted her ass slightly to help me but they wouldn’t move. Impatience got the better of me. Rather than persist in this futile attempt I moved the crotch of the material sideways with my teeth, exposing her pussy. Her public hair was neatly trimmed along the length of her nether lips. Drops of moisture glistened on the tiny hairs at the base.

I was about to bring my tongue down, when I heard the sound of a car coming down the long and winding road that we had travelled down. It stopped at the junction, the full glare of its lights settling on us, as we froze. What a sight we must have presented to the driver, Lisa splayed out on the bonnet of the car, dress open and bunched around her waist, and me with my jeans around my ankles and my face in her crotch. The driver made a right turn, and drove off beeping his horn twice as he did so. We both laughed out loud.

I returned to the job in hand. Bringing my face closer still, I placed my tongue at her entrancing entrance and lapped at her then pushed my tongue inside making circular motions along the inner walls of her cavern.

“Taste good?” she enquired.

“Warm and wet, just how I like it,” I replied.

She laughed. “Well hurry up,” she said, “I want your cock inside me!”

“Yes, ma’am!”

I licked and nipped for another 30 seconds or so, withdrew and pulled her to her feet. We moved back to the side of the car, effectively blocking our view from any other passing motorist. The rain was getting heavier now, I could feel it drumming against the back of my legs, my T-shirt, and against my head. She stood in front of me again, the rainwater now dripping down her face, her hair now hanging a bit lank. She looks sexy as hell, I thought. The now wet dress had fallen back in place, but I didn’t let it hang there long. With my hand I reach down, put my hand on her right leg and drew it up along her thigh. My fingers found her panties, still askew, and reached for the wet cleft. I slipped two fingers inside her, causing her to gasp again, her pelvic thrusts pushing against my hand. For a short while my fingers continued to pump in and out of her, before I brought them out completely and up on to her clit.

She gasped again, louder this time as I pressed gently but firmly against her.

“I want you inside me,” she commanded again, more insistently this time.

Withdrawing my hand, I pushed my shorts completely down and thrust forward. Lisa’s own hand reached down to engulf me and guide me inside her. Our actions became more frenetic now. Her hands were around me again, grasping the globes of my ass, dragging me deeper inside her. I pumped in and out of her, thrusting with every onslaught, the tempo increasing with every thrust. Her gasps grew louder still, until with one last surge she dug her nails into me pulling me in as deep as she could, and came loudly, her face screwed up with ecstasy.

We held still for a moment, I still deep inside her, whilst we both got out breath back.

“Phew,” she said, “that was good, I needed that.”

“My pleasure.”

“No, you’ve yet to have your pleasure,” she said with a laugh. “Let me turn round, I want it doggy-style, and to feel your cum inside me.”

I slipped out of her, my cock still hard, and Lisa turned round and bent over the hood of the car. The back of her dress fell down in place, and I lifted and flicked the now soaking cotton material up on to her back. Her ass was sticking out at me, still hidden by the blue and white panties, with the crotch pushed to one side. I reached out with one hand pull the panties further across, and pressed my cock up against her pussy. She was sopping wet and my cock eased straight in.

In this position, with Lisa half-bent across the car, and me standing between her splayed legs, it felt as if I were even deeper inside her as I thrust forward again. Again our tempos increased with every thrust I made, our gasps becoming more urgent and laboured. I couldn’t keep it up long, the excitement of the situation, the weather, and the wetness of her pussy, drove me to my climax as Lisa reached hers again, bringing her thighs together at the peak of our orgasm.

For a long while we stood like that, Lisa leant forward her breasts pushing into the wet metal of the car-hood, and myself leaning over her, my cock still embedded inside her. Finally I felt myself getting softer and slipped out of her drenched pussy. We straightened our soaking wet clothes and got back in the car and looked at each other. Lisa’s hair was messed up, strands of it plastered to her forehead. Although she had wiped her face as best as she could, rain-streaks were still visible around the eyes, which now gleamed with exhilaration

“God, that was something else,” I finally said, “I’ve never done anything quite like that before.” I paused. “I guess we’d better move on, your friend will be wondering where we are.”

She nodded and said “before we go, give me one last kiss to remember you by.”

I leant across, and our mouths found each other again.

* * * * * * * * * *

The following Friday I was back at my desk in. Thursday had been a busy day, catching up on all the e-mails that had come in whilst I had been away, and bringing my work up-to-date, but now that it was Friday afternoon I was winding down as the weekend approached. A few spot of rain hit the window, and set me daydreaming, thinking back to last Sunday. God, that had been a thrilling episode, I thought, I only wished I’d been smart enough to ask for her telephone number. My mind drifted back to her luscious breasts, the way she taken me in her mouth, with those hazel eyes of her looking up at me at the rain beat down on us.

My reverie was interrupted by my mobile ringing.

“Hi, Paul Oudenaar speaking.”

“Hi, Paul, it’s Lisa.”

“Oh, hi! Hey, how are you? I was just thinking about you.”

“Oh you were, were you? Well I was thinking about you too. What exactly were you thinking off?”

“Well, I was just sort of day-dreaming about last Sunday. Anyway how did you get my number?”

“Tsk, tsk, you naughty man, aren’t you supposed to be hard at work, instead of dreaming about having your wicked way with innocent little girls?”

“Innocent? I don’t think so. I think it was more a case of a certain temptress leading me along. How did you get hold of my number by the way?”

“Jane’s phone, silly. It records the number of incoming calls, so when we got there on Sunday I made a note of your number. How did the course go, have you learnt all about assertiveness now?”

“The course was fine,” I responded, “but I think I learnt more about assertiveness from you on Sunday. Did you have a good time with Jane?”

“Oh, yeah, it was great to see her again, but the time just flew by so quickly. Tomorrow morning I fly home.”

“Well, that’s a shame, I’d have loved to meet up with you again.”

“Well, that’s why I’m phoning actually. You were so kind to me last week, I wondered if I might take you out to dinner tonight as a sort of thank you. I don’t know what I would have done if you hadn’t come along. You do work in London don’t you?”

“Yes I do, and there’s no need for thank yous, if it hadn’t been me, some other lucky man would have come past and had the pleasure.”

“I don’t make a habit of that sort of thing!”

“No, I didn’t mean that. I meant some other guy would have had the pleasure of driving you to Christchurch. Anyhow, yes I do work in London, and am due to finish in an hour or so. Yes I’d love to have dinner, so long as you let me pay. Whereabouts are you?”

Lisa gave me the name and address of a small hotel in Kensington, and we arranged to meet there at half past seven.

At 7.20 I strode into the lobby, looking somewhat dapper even though I say so myself. I’d debated whether to rush home and change into something smart but casual, but decided against it because it would have been too much of a rush. I didn’t want to miss a second of our time together. I strode up to the information desk and asked the concierge to ring her room.

“Paul I’m here,” I heard a voice behind me call.

I whirled around and there she was sitting cross-legged on a couch, looking even more stunning than last Sunday. Her beautiful hair, that the rain had plastered so seductively last week, now tumbled gracefully over her shoulders. There was a hint of eye-shadow above the alert honey-coloured eyes, and a touch of dark-lipstick across her smiling mouth. She uncrossed her legs as I walked across to her couch, the action giving me a momentary flash of the black lace edging to her honey–coloured thigh-high stocking tops. She was dressed in a dark blue jacket with a matching skirt, its hem-line stopping dangerously just 2 or 3 inches above the knees. Underneath the jacket a single silver necklace dipped into a plunging wine-coloured blouse which swelled the jacket provocatively. Thank God, I’d kept my suit on and not gone home to change, I thought, or she’d have marched off alone in her sexy black heels.

“Wow, I mean hi,” I said

“Hello Paul, it’s really nice to see you again. I thought I’d end up on my last evening in England on my own.”

“You could have called that guy that drove you to Southampton,” I said.

“Don’t be silly, I wanted to see you. Matt is just somebody I know through work, he work’s at our London office. No, I wanted to have dinner with you, even though we don’t actually know each other that well.”

“Well in some ways, we know each other very well.”

She blushed slightly, “Yes I know, but you know what I mean.”

“So where would shall eat?” I ventured.

“Paul, this is your town, I wouldn’t know where to choose, so I’ll leave that entirely in your hands.”

At my suggestion we took a candle-lit cruise down the Thames. The cruise boat left Charing Cross Pier at 8.30, serving a superb 3- course meal as we drifted slowly eastwards down the river towards the Thames barrier, and provided dancing on the return journey. Over dinner we talked over a range of topics: - our jobs, Chicago - where I’d briefly worked, literature, ice-cream flavours (!) and pets, anything in fact except sex. It seems that having being so intimate a few days earlier, that particular intimacy was not on the conversational menu. Most of the journey back was spent on our feet, smooching along to some cool-jazz sounds, or taking a few minutes break outside at the stern of the craft, where we drifted past the lights of the Docklands apartments where the well-heeled lived.

Lisa had draped her jacket over the back of the chair during dinner, giving me the occasional chance to peek down her blouse when she wasn’t looking, and I could feel those gorgeous breasts jutting in to me as we danced. My hand in the small of her back had also located the top of what felt like a rather flimsy undergarment. Damn, she was sexy as hell.

It was gone midnight when the boat finally returned to Charing Cross pier. Rain had started falling gently as the boat neared the end of its journey, droplets slowly slithering down the picture-window frames of the boat.

“Your favourite weather,” I gestured.

“Well you know I love the rain, but I like fine weather too,” Lisa responded. “And I don’t really want to get my suit wet.”

“Let’s take a black-cab back,” I suggested.

“Oh, good,” she said. “I don’t feel I’ve been to London until I’ve had a ride in one of those.”

I hailed a cab along the Embankment, and within 10 minutes we were back at the hotel. The ride had been too short I thought, in fact the whole evening had gone too quickly. I paid off the driver and we stood under the hotel awning, watching the drizzle.

“Paul,” she said turning to me, “it’s been a really lovely evening. I’m so glad I called you.”

Yes it has I thought, a really lovely evening, and I’d been proud to have been on the boat with such a beautiful companion, but here it comes. ‘I’ve got an early plane to catch tomorrow so thank you and goodnight,’ she’s going to say.

“Last Sunday,” she continued, “last Sunday was very, um, exciting, and I’ll never forget it, but…

Goodnight Vienna, I thought.

“… well, I think we were both overcome by lust. The weather, the closeness in the car, where we were, two strangers, etc…

‘Ah well, I thought, perhaps one day we’d bump into each other again. I’d never forget last Sunday of course, but…

“…. like I say I think we were both driven by lust. Could you do me one last favour before I fly home, Paul?”

“Of course, name it.”

“I don’t want you to fuck me again…”

Inwardly I sighed as my disappointment was confirmed.

“…. Instead,” she said, a small giggle in her voice, “I would really like it if you were to make love to me. Like a woman should be made love to, slowly, passionately, sensuously.”

I arched one eyebrow, and she stepped up to me and kissed me long and full on the mouth.

When we got to her room, she opened the door, gesturing me inside, and followed me in, softly shutting the door behind her. I turned to look at her standing there, her back to the door, those almond eyes sparkling in anticipation.

“Lisa,” I said, “I….”

“Shhh,” she interrupted, taking a step toward me, and again bringing my mouth down to hers. This time the kiss was more passionate, the tips of our tongues briefly touching, before she ran her tongue along the front of my teeth. One of her hands went round the back of my neck pulling my head against hers, and the other reached inside my jacket caressing my back. My hands weren’t idle either, both hands splayed across her back, edging downwards on to her ass, tracing the contours of her curves.

Our lips parted for a moment. “I can feel your hardness,” she whispered.

“I can feel your softness,” I whispered back.

We drew each other closer still for a moment, before she let go off me and stepped back slightly. “Go, sit on the bed,” she commanded, “I want to get my things off”.

I sat and watched as she slowly disrobed. First she slowly peeled her jacket and hung it on the back of a chair by the mirror. Straightening up, her hands reached behind to unbutton the skirt, and I heard an unzipping sound. The skirt slid an inch or so down, still held in roughly in place on her hips. It brought the top of her panties into view, a scrap of lacy white material held in place by two flimsy straps.

Wow, I thought, I love sexy lingerie on a beautiful woman.

Lisa now crossed her arms in front of her and grasping the two sides of her blouse, pulled it over her head in one fluid motion, and tossed the blouse onto the chair. Unfettered by the blouse her breasts jutted out towards me, their fullness supported by a lacy half-cup push-up bra. Their pink areolae were partly visible, with the two erect nipples, as red as her lips, resting on the tops of each cup. Her hands reached behind herself again, this time to unclasp the lacy bra. It fell away slightly, still held in place by the shoulder-straps.

I think it was the sexiest sight I’d every seen. This gorgeous woman standing just a couple of feet in front of me, with her long brown hair tumbling around her shoulders, those soft hazel eyes imploring me drink in her body, her firm full breast still partially enclosed within the sexy lingerie, the short skirt hanging loosely on her hips with its hint of lace beneath, and those black high-heeled shoes elongated those shapely legs. She shrugged her hips, and the skirt fell around her ankles. She bent down to step out of them, and in reaching out her arms the lacy bra slid off her shoulders and down her arms. Picking up the skirt she folded it carefully, and placed it and her bra on the chair. Once again Lisa stood upright in front of me, dressed now only in the tiny g-string panties, sexy thigh-high silk stocking with the lacy black tops to them and her black heels. He hands hooked in to the side strings of her panties, ready to slide them down.

“No, don’t,” I said.

She gave me a puzzled look.

“It’s very exciting watching you undress in front of me,” I said, “but I want that last little pleasure myself.”

“I hope that won’t be your last little pleasure,” Lisa said with a smile, her hands letting go, and coming to stand directly in front of me. “I have more pleasures in store, and not little ones as that.”

“I said little, because there’s not much to them,” I said, gesturing with my head towards her panties. “There’s not enough material there for an eye-patch.”

She giggled deliciously. “You like them?” she asked.

“No not really,” I said straight-faced. “I think I ought to rid you of them. Yes, of course, I like them, they’re like their owner, very sexy, but it’s the contents I’m more interested in.”

She giggled again and sat down next to me on the bed. “Your turn,” she said.

I took off my shoes and socks, and stood up to remove my jacket. Soon I was stood in front of her, as she had been to me, wearing just my under-shorts, which tented out in front of me.

I hooked my fingers in the waistband to slide them down.

“No don’t,” she laughed, “I want that little pleasure for myself.”

Reaching out she took a handful of the material in each hand and tugged them down. My cock, which had been straining against my shorts since we stood outside on the pavement, sprang up, free at last from its confinement.

“Hmm,” she mused, “not such a little pleasure.” She shuffled backwards so that she laid full-stretch on the bed, with only her heel-encased feet still dangling over the edge. I sank to my knees next to the bed, and planted my lips on one silk-shod ankle. Slowly edging upwards, my mouth worked past her calf, her knee, and up her thighs until it contacted her flesh just above the stocking top. For a few moments it lingered there, kissing round circles on her inner thigh.

“That feels good,” she murmured, “keep doing that.”

I ignored her and started on the other ankle. Again working my way upwards I soon reached the black lace frill to her stocking and started licking her skin, slowly moving further upwards until my mouth was pressed to that soft piece of flesh on her inner thigh. She began to thrust her hips up to meet me, and I could smell her musky womanly fragrance. Her bright white silk panties still protected her most secret opening, but I could now see a damp spot forming there, and the tiniest indentation just slightly higher, where her clit puckered the silk.

Lisa moaned, and I felt her hand on the back of my head imploring me to press further. Again I disregarded her wishes, and moved further up her body. My tongue tickled here navel briefly, before continuing on its long and winding journey up to her nipple. I licked first one and then the other, as she tossed her head to one side, her hands gripping the bedspread tightly in her fist.