Raising the Stakes

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Melissa and I have started having sex again," Audrey announced suddenly, ignoring my comment.

"Good for you."

"We've been doing it for a couple of months."

"Okay, but why the secrecy?"

"Because we've had some trouble dealing with all the feelings that have sprung from owning the androids, having the parties, and our return to lesbian sex."

"It seems to me that everything is going well. Our sex life is great, the parties are fun and stimulating, and you appear to be enjoying all of it more than ever. Am I missing something?"

"There's more. Melissa and I would like to have sex with each other while you and Marc watch."

"I won't turn down an offer like that and I doubt Marc will either, but that doesn't solve your visual stimulation problem."

"No, but watching you have sex with Melissa afterwards will."

I was stunned.

"What?"

"You heard me."

I stared intently at my wife for a long moment.

"What's the matter with you?" I asked, truly shocked.

"Nothing's wrong with me. I just want to have sex with Melissa while you and Marc watch and then I want to watch while you fuck her."

"And just where does that leave Marc?" I asked, knowing full well where that left Marc.

"Where do you think that leaves Marc?"

"Have you lost your mind? Did you dream this up all by yourself?"

"Melissa and I have decided that it's the best solution. As it turns out, Nina and Kendra agree."

"Big deal! They're wackier than you two."

"Nina and Rob and Kendra and David have started having four-ways," Audrey declared without warning.

"What?" I exclaimed, raising my voice. "I don't believe it!"

"It's true."

"How do you know?"

"I dropped by the theater one Saturday afternoon to check on something and walked in on the four of them in the king-sized bed which they had placed in the middle of the stage. David was screwing Nina while Kendra and Rob were lying beside them spoon fashion. I thought they were just lying there until I realized that Rob was slowly fucking Kendra from the back as they watched."

"When was this?"

"A few weeks ago," Audrey answered.

"That must have been awkward. What happened next," I asked, my curiosity getting the better of me.

"They were very blasé about it. Of course they stopped what they were doing, but no one seemed the least bit embarrassed except me. I apologized, excused myself, and rushed out of the theater. Nina called me at work the following Monday and asked me to meet her and Kendra for lunch. When I arrived, Melissa was already there so I knew they wanted to talk to both of us. That's when they explained what they had been doing and invited us to join in the fun."

"Just the two of you?"

"No, the invitation included you and Marc."

"So what does all that have to do with us? Obviously you and Melissa declined their invitation."

"Of course we did. We have no interest in an eight-way free-for-all, but I do want to watch you fuck Melissa."

"And by extension, because you want Marc to fuck you, right?"

"It isn't a question of whether I want him to fuck me or not. Marc screwing me would be a necessary part of the deal. Melissa is willing to have sex with you to satisfy my needs and I'm willing to have sex with Marc to satisfy hers." answered Audrey. "She wants to watch Marc as much as I want to watch you."

"You're crazy!" I yelled. "I don't want any part of this."

"Melissa and I believe that if you watch us, you'll want to participate. You guys will be so aroused that you won't be able to restrain yourselves and you'll take your clothes off when we ask you to. Once we're all in bed together, you'll start out with your own wives but it will soon be easy for you to slip inside a very willing Melissa later on. Once you're inside her, it won't matter to you when Marc does the same to me."

"I don't fucking believe this!"

"I'm just asking you to give it some thought. Melissa is having this same conversation with Marc as we speak. I know we're catching you both by surprise, so just think about it. We can talk more later on."

"I still don't fucking believe this," I muttered, shaking my head in disbelief.

A few hours later.........

"I need to understand more about the Nina and Kendra foursome thing," I told Audrey.

"Okay, let's open a bottle of wine and I'll tell you what they told Melissa and me at lunch that day."

I opened a bottle of chardonnay while Audrey fetched a couple of glasses. When we were seated in the living room, Audrey began her story.

"Nina and Kendra realized right away that they missed having sex with each other. I understood where they were coming from because I had been having the same feelings about Melissa since ladies' night at our house. I didn't mention it to anyone, including Melissa, because I thought I was the only one experiencing the need. As it turned out, all of us were affected the same way by what happened that night. None of us had had sexual contact with each other in many years and suddenly we were all flung back in time to our college days. The androids and the parties, particularly with you guys now participating sexually, have awakened us in ways we never could have predicted."

"As you might guess," she continued, "Nina was the first to act on the impulses that were building up in all of us. Just a couple of weeks after the first party, she told Kendra she wanted to have sex with her again. Kendra says she was so relieved because she had been feeling the same way but was reluctant to approach Nina. They went to bed together that afternoon. Rob and David, along with Melissa and me, were kept in the dark for a while."

"That's unusual for you girls. Normally you share everything," I observed.

"True enough. It was the first serious breach of our collective reluctance to keep secrets from one another."

"Okay, I get it. Nina and Kendra wanted to have sex, so they did. You and Melissa wanted to have sex, so you did. None of that explains the leap from reliving your college days to group sex with Rob and David."

"Let me finish," said Audrey. "Nina and Kendra continued having sex for a month or so. Melissa and I were a couple of weeks behind them. Neither pair was aware of what the other was doing. Kendra said they were grappling with the visual stimulation problem when it occurred to them that they needed to get their husbands directly involved. That meant only one thing to them; group sex."

"They knew that Rob and David would react just as you have today" Audrey continued, "so they came up with the idea of luring them to the theater to watch Nina and Kendra have sex. As they predicted, it was a big turn-on for the guys. After the girls each had an orgasm, Nina said it took very little coaxing to get their husbands to undress and join them on the bed. Both men started out screwing their own wives, but before long they agreed to swap places. The four of them have been meeting every couple of weeks or so ever since. Nina and Kendra claim that their get-togethers are the most sexually stimulating experiences they've ever had and their husbands agree."

"And now you two have now decided that we need to do the same thing?" I asked, shaking my head. "Don't Marc and I get a vote?"

"You guys get to vote a couple of times. You can refuse to go along with our plan and that will be the end of it. You can also vote with your dicks if you come to the theater," Audrey replied with a mischievous smile. "If you don't get erections, we'll know aren't interested."

"I'm going to talk this over with Marc."

"We thought you guys might want to talk. That's why Melissa and I arranged to have our conversations with you and Marc at the same time. And by the way, you know I love you above all else. This has nothing to do with husband and wife love. It's about the love that Melissa and I feel toward each other and our determination to scratch that visual stimulation itch. If you decide to cooperate, our marriage will not be damaged in any way."

I stared at my wife for a long moment and then just nodded my head. "Let me talk to Marc."

****

Marc and I slid into a booth at our local pub. Minutes later, a server set down a pitcher of beer and two mugs.

"I don't know about you," Marc started, "but I've never been so surprised in my life. You could have knocked me over with a feather."

"Yeah, me too. In a million years I would never have predicted that conversation."

"I think both women are deadly serious about this. Don't you?" asked Marc.

"Oh yeah. I learned long ago to recognize when Audrey has made up her mind about something. She has definitely dug her heels in on this one."

"So has Melissa."

"This 'visual stimulation' thing was a complete surprise to me. I thought the girls were getting all the stimulation they could handle. And the business about Rob and David blew me away," I said.

"Me too. Melissa says that Nina and Kendra claim the four of them are having the best sex of their lives."

"You know, all of this is my fault," I said. "If I hadn't bought that android for Audrey, none of this would be happening."

"There was no way you could anticipate any of this. Women are complex creatures, emotionally and sexually. Guys are simple; get a hard on, use it on someone, and take a nap," Marc replied, causing me to laugh out loud.

"The question is... what are we going to do about it?" I asked, getting to the heart of the matter. "Rob and David were set up. They had no clue what was happening until the last minute. Audrey and Melissa chose to be up front about it and now we have too much time to think."

Marc looked at me for a long time before replying.

"Would you be offended if I told you that I've always been attracted to Audrey?"

"Not if you aren't offended when I tell you I've always had a thing for Melissa."

"I'm not offended. I knew that," Marc replied with a grin. "You've been partial to oriental women as long as I've known you. In fact, I've always wondered why you didn't make a play for Melissa in the first place. I know you met all four girls at the same party."

"If Audrey hadn't been there, I would have. But I fell for Audrey the minute I saw her."

"Well, attractions aside, we don't have to go along with this if we don't want to play. The women will be pissed off but they'll get over it."

"Let's meet them halfway," I suggested.

"What do you mean?"

"We've been invited to watch them have sex. Their inhibitions have pretty much been stripped away by the parties so we'd be foolish to pass up an opportunity like that. They'll put on quite a show. Then they'll probably play it like Nina and Kendra; each will have an orgasm and then ask us to take off our clothes and join them. That's when we have to make the final decision."

"Then we're both in or both out at that point. Agreed?" asked Marc, "Pun intended."

"Agreed. If either one of us decides not to proceed, the game is over."

"If we decide to do it, why don't we turn the tables on them a bit," Marc suggested.

"What do you have in mind?"

"Rather than go directly to our wives like they expect, maybe we should swap right away. That's really the point of the whole thing from their perspective anyway. They want visual stimulation so I think we should give it to them without wasting any time."

"I like that idea," I said with a smile. "They won't be expecting us to take charge. It'll be interesting to see the looks on their faces when they realize what we are about to do."

Marc and I both paused to take a swallow of beer.

"You know, I have to wonder if this will satisfy them over the long haul," Marc continued. "The four women have shared everything for thirty years. I wouldn't be too surprised if somewhere down the line all eight of us are involved together."

"You mean an orgy?" I asked, surprised by my friend's speculation.

"No. I don't think any of them are the orgy type, but the girls might want to mix things up a bit. It'll probably be Nina's idea in the beginning but the wheels will start spinning in all their heads. The next thing you know, we'll be doing different foursomes."

"Well, I don't know if that'll happen, but if it does, all the guys will have to suffer through sex with the four most beautiful women on the planet," I replied with a grin.

"We'll have to wait and see. Let's finish this beer and go talk to our wives. I imagine they're on pins and needles about now.

Marc and I clinked our glasses together, chugged the last of our beer, and left the pub.

****

"So you'll do it?" squealed a very excited Audrey.

"Not necessarily," I answered, "we're only agreeing to watch you and Melissa. Marc and I agreed to make our decision after your performance. And we've agreed that if one us declines to join you, the game is over and we all go home."

"We can live with that. But Melissa and I are betting you won't be able to resist."

"When do you want to do this?" I asked, certain that I already knew the answer.

"This coming Saturday afternoon. We've already told Nina and Kendra we have dibs on the theater and they'll need to find something else to do."

"Saturday it is then."

"I'm going to call Melissa right now. We have a lot to talk about," declared my obviously aroused wife, "and then I'm going to fuck your brains out."

****

Marc and I had a softball game Saturday morning and then met our wives for lunch at a favorite neighborhood eatery. When we finished, the women told us to go home, shower and shave, put on the clothes they had laid out for us, and come to the theater at precisely two o'clock. Then they marched out of the restaurant. We did as we were told.

I got to the theater before Marc and waited for him outside the door. Audrey had left only shorts, a T-shirt, and sandals for me to wear. No underwear. She had obviously chosen an outfit that could be discarded quickly.

A couple of minutes later Marc arrived, similarly dressed.

"I'm a little nervous," I confessed.

"Me too. And remember, either one of us can call the whole thing off."

"True enough," I said, although I had already made up my mind. Thoughts of Melissa lying under me had been swirling around in my head for days. As did thoughts of Audrey with Marc, but I was strangely at peace with that idea. My guess was that Marc felt the same.

"Shall we go in?" asked Marc, glancing at his watch.

"Age before beauty," I replied, gesturing with my hands. Marc is nine days older.

****

The only light in the theater was a dim overhead pencil spot aimed directly down at the stage floor. What appeared to be an exercise mat, three or four inches thick and about ten feet square was positioned in the middle of the stage. I had no idea where it came from. A fitted cloth covering and two pillows were its only features. Tripod-mounted cameras had been set up on either side of the matt. We all knew that a third camera was mounted on the light bar directly over center stage. The video recordings of the afternoon's activity would play a big part in our future sex lives at home.

Audrey had replaced the first row of theater seats with three loveseats shortly after putting her signature on the lease. Slightly elevated above the low stage, they were perfect for viewing what was about to unfold.

The ladies were standing side by side in front of the stage. They were dressed alike, each wearing a pair of lacy panties and a matching top that barely concealed their breasts. Small ribbons, loosely tied in bows at their throats, held the garments partially closed. Perky nipples pushed out against the fabric. Audrey was barefoot while Melissa wore four inch heels to equalize their height. Both women were breathtakingly beautiful.

"If you gentlemen will please be seated......," Melissa said, gesturing toward the middle seat.

When Marc and I were comfortably enthroned, the women turned toward each other. Melissa reached out and gently tugged on the ribbon at Audrey's throat, freeing her perfect breasts. Sliding the lacy top down over her arms, Melissa tossed the garment aside and bent to take a rose colored nipple into her mouth. Audrey sighed with pleasure and entwined her fingers in Melissa's beautiful long hair.

Gently pushing Melissa upright, Audrey untied the ribbon at Melissa's throat and removed her top. Two delicate breasts, perfectly proportioned for her small body, were revealed.

The two women embraced and then engaged in a long, sensuous kiss, their hands moving softly over each other's bodies.

Breaking the embrace, Audrey dropped to one knee, hooked her fingers into the waistband of Melissa's panties and slowly eased them down over shapely legs. Placing a hand on each of Audrey's shoulders, she gracefully stepped free. Audrey flung the panties aside, leaned forward, and gently kissed Melissa's pubic mound.

Melissa helped Audrey to her feet and then repeated the process. Both women were now naked and they once again moved into each other's arms, this time for a more passionate kiss. Finally disengaging, they joined hands and stepped up onto the stage.

I was already fully erect from the erotic scene I had just witnessed. A quick glance told me that Marc was in the same condition. Neither of us tried to conceal our arousal. If there had been any doubt that we would do whatever was asked of us, they vanished as our wives moved to the center of the mat.

Melissa kicked off her shoes and the two women positioned themselves side by side, their feet pointed in our direction and their heads on the two pillows. They resumed their kiss, this time allowing hands to roam more freely over naked skin. Soft murmurs of aroused pleasure were soon audible.

I was certain that the women had orchestrated their performance down to the last detail and I wondered what would happen next. I didn't have long to wait.

Melissa rolled over onto her back and parted her legs. As I sat there, mesmerized by her presentation of the pussy I would soon enter; Audrey slid her hand down between Melissa's thighs and easily slipped two fingers inside. She was rewarded with a soft murmur of pleasure.

Audrey spent the next few minutes expertly finger fucking her friend, bringing her close to orgasm but not allowing her to go over the top.

Suddenly, Melissa pushed Audrey's hand away.

"My turn," she announced in a voice that was shaking from arousal.

Audrey responded by lying back and opening her elegant legs. A faint sheen was visible on the insides of her thighs. She was lubricating heavily.

I felt Marc squirm beside me and knew he was experiencing what I had felt when I was staring up between Melissa's legs.

Both of us watched, our breathing ragged, as Melissa repeated Audrey's performance. Within seconds Audrey began counterthrusting against Melissa's hand and crying out softly. Just as she had recently experienced, Melissa brought Audrey quickly to the edge of what would have been a mind-blowing orgasm had she continued.

Apparently responding to some silent signal, they disengaged and rolled over onto their backs. Reaching above their heads, each woman withdrew a vibrating bullet from beneath her pillow and then turned back toward her lover.

A faint hum from the vibrators became audible and then faded as they gently slid the small machines into each other's pussy. Both cried out softly at the moment of penetration.

What followed next was a graceful and sensual performance as our wives worked their magic together. Using their fingers between each other's legs and relying on the vibrators for internal stimulation, their arousal spiraled quickly upward. The two gorgeous women were soon writhing in each other's arms and vocally announcing their progress toward what was certain to be a pair of shattering orgasms.

Already highly aroused from foreplay, they went over the top in a few short minutes, loud cries of release announcing the end of their journey together.