Rajani's Black Hole

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rajani continued staring straight ahead, her eyes now fully glazed over. Without looking down at all, she deftly reached down between her legs and coiled the loose end of string around her forefinger to lever out the soiled, wet lump of her tampon. As it extruded itself out of her vagina, Roo could clearly see that it was no longer white at all but more of a greyish-yellowy colour with the odd streak of red where her menstrual discharges had soaked right into the wadding. The whole horrid mess plopped out onto the floor with a dull 'splat' leaving Rajani's vagina gapping wide open like the entrance to secret tunnel. Only this time, as he leaned right forward to look up her hole, he now could see the shiny pink dome of her cervix all swimming with vaginal mucus. Dead centre it had a little indentation which looked for all the world like the tiny oval shaped hole in the head of his own cock.

"WOW!"

As he brought up his camera to start photographing her genitals in close-up he looked right into her face and said:

"You're not so proud and smug now are you bitch! I can see every private smelly hole between your legs in Technicolor detail: your huge black hairy bush, your filthy asshole, your foul smelling vagina, your miniscule little piss hole and even the tiny, secret entrance to your cervix where your babies will come out!"

Shamed, degraded and humiliated to the core Rajani suddenly lost all self-control and her bladder relaxed for an instant. As Roo focus his camera on the entrance to her vagina, a spurt of lemon coloured urine squirted out of her tiny purple piss hole and rained down on his forehead. As he instinctively ducked to avoid the soaking, he saw her anus involuntarily dilate for a second releasing a trickle of horrid yellow slime. It dribbled out of her hole and down into the dark matted tangle of stiff, curly hairs that grew all the way back up inside the crack of her ass.

She immediately hid her face and started to cry again. It was absolutely the very worst day of her life. She would never be able to look any of her friends or family in the eye again.