Ramya's Journey Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I managed to get up, and took his cock in my hand. Even though it was only half-erect, it was bigger than Lokesh's. I decided that it was only fair that I should reciprocate for such a lovely orgasm and started sucking on Mike's cock. I could feel it throbbing and growing in my mouth as I continued to suck with with wild abandon. It was Mike's turn now to grip my hair forcefully and hold me. He literally started face-fucking me by holding my head steady while he moved in and out.

I tried some tricks that I had learned from Lokesh - I alternated sucking hard and using my tongue to flick at the sensitive area under his knob. Very soon, he was grunting hard, and I could feel the tension building up. With a loud grunt, he started cumming. I could only catch some of it in my mouth as the rest of his cum sprayed on my hair and on my breasts.

"Wow, that was really something, Kajal," he said with a satisfied expression. "Thanks!"

I suddenly realized how naked and exposed I was and just nodded at him while I picked up my clothes and started dressing up. I felt the alcohol and guilt hit me in equal measures.

"Hey, where are you going, I have ordered drinks for us," said Mike as he realized I looked ready to run.

"No, sorry, thank you.." was all I could murmer as I literally ran out of there. I could still feel some of his cum sticking on my hair, so I went straight to the bathroom and cleaned myself as much as I could. I then went back to the dancefloor, found Lokesh still grinding up against Lilly and dragged him back to the hotel.

I never told him what happened.

**********

"Wow, Kajal, that was pretty intense," said Ramya. She was squirming in her seat, and couldn't stop imagining herself in that situation. She was as turned on as she was the previous night when she'd realized somebody was peeping at her!

"What do you think of me now?" asked Kajal and looked over intensely at Ramya.

"I think I can learn how to have fun from you," said Ramya with a smile.

It was the perfect answer to the question, and Kajal nodded to herself with satisfaction.

Just then, they reached the mall, and Kajal looked for a parking spot while trying to plan what to do next with Ramya.

12