Randy's Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She paled a little at that, but she got up and left the room.

I slept on the couch again that night and left for work before Randi got up. I guess what I'd said to her didn't really register because I got a phone call from her that afternoon.

"What is going on Barry? I'm at the mall and they are saying that my credit cards are being declined."

"No mystery there Randi. Canceling credit cards is what one does when one is going about getting a divorce."

"Barry please. How about we stop this foolishness and get on with our lives."

"That is just what I'm doing Randi, getting on with my life. Now if you will excuse me I have to get back to work" and I hung up on her.

She was waiting for me when I got home that night and she did her very best to try and convince me that she loved me and didn't want to lose me. She admitted to some errors in judgement, "But you hurt me Barry and I had to strike back."

"Sorry Randi, but it won't wash. You were already fucking Jamal before you and Wanda came up with your revenge plan and even if you hadn't been I'll never be able to look at you again and not see him between your legs and hearing you tell him how good he was fucking you. We are done Randi. I saw a lawyer today and you should be served papers by the end of next week. If you are wise you won't contest it. If you do the photos and video that I took of you and Jamal will be entered as evidence and I'll make damned sure that every one in your family gets their own personal copy."

"Can you really hate me that much?"

"Yes I can Randi, especially after you brought that black man into my house, took him on my bed and fucked him in front of me."

The divorce was final six weeks ago and the last I heard Randi was sharing an apartment with her good friend Wanda. Rumor has it that the apartment has a revolving door where black men are concerned and rumor also has it that money changes hands. I can only hope that money isn't the only thing that is being exchanged. It would do my heart good to find out that one of Randi's male "friends" has given her a little extra something that she in turn can pass on. Am I bitter? Yes I am. Am I vindictive? Yes, I am that too. Am I glad that I'm rid of her? You can bet your sweet ass on that.

12