Rank River Rd.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hell no I don't mind!" I said and took her into my arms. I kissed her long and hard. While I was kissing her it occurred to me that the only orgasm either of us had experienced was the one Kayla had yesterday in the bathroom. And that was all due to nipple stimulation. I wonder what would happen if I did her 'right". I decided to let both of us finish our showers and when we were done, I was going to show her what this "butch-femme" thing was all about.

I left the bathroom before her. She wanted to dry her hair at least half way. I went into her bedroom to prepare myself. I rummaged around in my suitcase and found what I was looking for at the bottom. I stepped into the harness and then put on a pair of jockey shorts. I pulled on a pair of pajama bottoms. I was ready. I made sure that everything was on the way it was supposed to be.

She came into the bedroom wearing a sexy little red silky robe and was running her fingers through her hair. Again I found myself struggling to draw a full breath of air. It was almost like I was forgetting to breathe. "Kayla, come here. There's something I want to show you." I had a hard time making my voice loud.

Kayla walked over to me looking interested in what I had to show her. "Whatcha doin' babe?" she asked sweetly.

I took her hands in mine and said, "I'm gonna show you something that I hope you like."

I put my arms around her and bent down to find her lips with mine. She leaned into me and pulled me close to her. She looked up into my eyes and stunned me with the bright color of blue that peered out from under her thick eyelashes. Her eyes looked dreamy and she had a smile on her lips. I bent down and scooped her up into my arms. Her arms automatically went around my neck and I carried her over to the bed.

I gently laid her down and lay down beside her. I began to kiss her slowly. I ran my fingers down her body. I started at her neck and followed the valleys of her throat and then her two full breasts. Down farther to the tie of her robe. I began to untie it and then slipped my hand under the robe. As soon as my fingers touched the skin on her belly, we moaned at the same time. We both smiled and then got back to business.

I let my hands explore her body. As I did, I continued to kiss her soft lips. She had her arms around my neck and was playing with my hair. My hand was massaging her belly and I slowly let it drop lower. The tips of my fingers on her skin felt like fire. Finally I reached the jackpot.

Her pubic hair was straight and very soft. There wasn't much of it just a patch covering her pubic area. I got to the top of the slit and let my finger play just outside of the hot, wet interior. She was moaning a little louder and tried to lift her hips to force my finger inside. I pulled back and whispered "What's the matter babe? Do you want something?"

She looked at me with those eyes and whispered "Dana, I need you to make love to me. Please baby, I need to feel you inside of me."

I got up on my hands and knees and I straddled her. I began to kiss her again but this time, slowly down her body. Her lips, chin, throat, chest, breasts, nipples, (extra time on the nipples), belly, down, down, to her sweet pussy.

My tongue reached the top of the slit and then I ran it down one side of the slit and came up the other side. Kayla had her fingers entwined in my hair and tried to pull my face into her pussy. I ran my tongue up the slit with out entering it. Then, without warning I pushed it into her pussy and the tip of it hit the top of her clit. Her hips bucked off of the bed and the noise that came from her was almost satanic.

I began to work her clit with my tongue. It was so slippery from her excitement that I had a hard time getting a good grip. My tongue slipped off of her hard clit and plunged into her hot, wet vagina. I begin to fuck her with my tongue. She loved this and began to squirm and call to God. I stopped what I was doing and came up from between her legs. I rose up and as Kayla watched, pulled down my pj's, then the jockey shorts. Her blue eyes widened and then a slow smile crossed her mouth as she registered what she was seeing.

My strap on dick was huge and hard and wanted to be buried inside of this woman. I positioned myself over her and guided it to the opening of her vagina. I touch the head of my dick to her soaking wet opening. Her breath was coming in spurts. Her eyes were dilated and she begged, "Baby, please fuck me. Oh my God, I can't wait anymore, fuck me hard baby."

Now, I am an old school type butch and when my woman begs me to fuck her now and to make it hard that is exactly what she is going to get. With one quick movement I buried my bone inside of her. Slowly I began to fuck her. She had her nails buried in my ass and tried to pull me into her, all the way into her. I felt her orgasm coming and I feel mine building. I begin to pound my cock in her pussy. I slammed my dick in and then pulled it almost all the way out and then slammed it in again.

"Oh my God baby! I'm gonna cum! Sweet Jesus! I'm gonna...NOW!" Kayla's body began to spasm. I 'felt' her vagina tightening around my dick and that's all it took. I 'felt' my dick shoot cum up into her belly. I pumped my dick until I 'emptied' myself into her quivering pussy.

I flopped my body off of her. Both of us were covered with sweat and our chests were heaving. I turned toward her and wrapped my arms around her. I kissed her and she said to me, "Dana that was incredible. I have never in my life cum like that. I could actually feel you cumin' inside of me. "

"I know baby, I felt it too. Jesus, I've heard other butches talk about that but, this is the first time I actually felt it." I raised my one working eyebrow at her, "I wonder what I would feel if you gave me a blow job?"

Her blue eyes twinkled as she said, "Well, let's just find out." And she flipped over on top of me. She kissed me deeply and pushed her tongue in my mouth. Our tongues began to dance a passionate dance. She started grinding on my dick and I felt my heart begin to pick up it's pace again.

Just then the baby gave me a huge head butt. Kayla stopped and reached down to rub her baby's butt. "Stop it Jon. Mama's playin'!" She said lightly. She looked so calm and serene. Her eyes were closed and she was rubbing her belly. She began to hum a lullaby under her breath. Her robe was still on but had fallen all the way open exposing her belly and her breasts.

I reached up and began to rub her belly too. Her eyes flew open like she had forgotten where she was and what she had been doing. A beautiful smile crossed her lips "He's not used to his Mama being this happy." Her eyes filled with tears but the smile never left her mouth. "Dana, I was serious when I said I need you in my life. I know you don't know me very well but I hope you believe me when I tell you that I have never fallen this quickly for anyone. The only person I have ever been in love with was Johnny. I loved him since I was a kid."

"Since the third grade." I said, surprising myself that I had said it out loud.

Kayla smiled, "Yep, since the third grade." And a tear spilled over and down her cheek.

Kayla got off of me and settled in beside me in the bed. I put my arm around her and pulled her tight to me. "What happened to him?" I asked her.

She was silent for so long that I thought she hadn't heard me. I was just about to ask her again when she answered me so quietly, at first I thought there was someone talking outside on the sidewalk.

"We had to keep our relationship quiet because his daddy hated my daddy. They had been best friends since they were little boys and they were both goin' to go into the Army right after high school. The night before they were going go enlist, Daddy told Johnny's daddy that he wasn't going into the Army. He told him that he was goin' to go to college. He had gotten accepted at Ohio State in Medical school. Johnny's daddy never talked to mine again." Kayla pulled the covers up over us and snuggled in closer to me. "My daddy met my mama while he was in college. She was a nurse at the hospital where he did his residency. They got married right after daddy finished his first year of residency. Mama got pregnant with Lonnie with in a year and I was born four years later.

"Anyway, Johnny and I went steady since junior high. But we never told anyone in his family. Not even Jerry Lee. Johnny and Jerry Lee were never real close. They had different mothers. Johnny's mama died when Johnny was born. His daddy got remarried when Johnny was a year old. Jerry Lee was born less than a year later. Jerry Lee's mama played favorites and she favored Jerry Lee over Johnny. But even though Jerry Lee was treated better, he was always jealous of Johnny. He would tell lies to get Johnny in trouble and his mama believed him. "

We dated all through high school. Johnny never did go to college he didn't really liked school. He got a real good job working at the Budweiser plant. We lived together and were pretty happy. I was almost done with school when I got the call that my Grammy had died. Her and my Poppy owned the gas station for as long as I can remember. Poppy died about 10 years before her and Grammy ran the station all by herself all that time. She died one night in her sleep. I came down here for the funeral and never went back up to school. I decided to try to run the station. About four months later Johnny came down to be with me."

Then fifteen months ago, we broke up for six months. I got mad at him for not standing up to his daddy and tellin' him the truth about us. I told him that if he couldn't be honest with his daddy, then he didn't need to waste his time with me anymore. I had told my daddy about us and he was kinda happy, said he hoped that this would bring him and Johnny's daddy back together as friends." She brushed her hair out of her eyes, which were rapidly filling back up with tears.

"During the time we broke up, I went up to visit my parents for a week and ended up sleepin' with Johnny's brother Jerry Lee a couple of times. I only did it because I hoped that Johnny would find out and this would make him see that he needed to tell his father about us because we belonged together. Well he did find out and he was so mad at me! He came here late one night and we had a huge fight. We were up half the night yellin' and screamin' at each other. He called me a whore and I called him a sissy boy. Anyhow, by the time the sun came up, we were both too tired to fight anymore and we ended up in bed. That was when we made the baby." Kayla had a sad smile on her face.

"Two days later, Johnny was on his way up to his daddy's house to tell him that we were gonna get married and he was hit by a drunk driver. They said he was killed instantly. I heard it from Jordie you know, Uncle JT's son? He came to my place to tell me because he knew about Johnny and me. He was so sweet. He asked if I wanted him to sleep on the couch that night. I didn't. I wanted to be alone. I couldn't believe that he was gone. I still can't believe it. Johnny was a good man. He would have liked you," Kayla stopped and looked into my eyes. "Then again, he probably would have hated you because I have a feeling I would have left him for you. If you would have had me." She added shyly.

"If I would have had you?" I asked. "Oh baby, I would have you any time, any day."

Kayla smiled and then she kissed me. It was a long, slow kiss. "Two months to the day, Johnny's daddy dropped dead at work. They said it was a massive heart attack but, I think it was a broken heart. He'll never get to know his grandson either." Kayla looked so sad, I wanted to hold her and make all the bad memories go away. "Well, that's pretty much what happened. Kinda the short version. But I'll tell ya what, I plan on tellin' you everything there is to know about me."

Just then the phone rang. I glanced at my watch and saw it was already 10:30. "Jesus! Look what time it is!" I said as I jumped up. Kayla grabbed the bedside phone. It was Lonnie and by the sounds of things he was at the gas station. "Oh Lonnie, I'm glad you called." Kayla said into the phone. "I was just gettin' ready to call you, I'm goin' out of town for about a week and I need you to watch the station for me. Yes, I'm goin' away with her. That's none of your business Lonnie, can you or can't you? OK. Thank you. I'll see you in a few days, yes, we will. Bye."

She looked up at me as she hung the phone up and said, "Do you mind that I invited myself along?"

"Absolutely not. I can't think of anyway to make this trip more pleasant." I said honestly.

She got up and began to get dressed. She looked at me her eyes were full of sparkles, "Um, can ya leave that thing on when ya get dressed?" she asked as she pointed at my dick.

"Why Miss Kayla, I believe I can." Like I said, I'm an old school butch. I zipped up my Levi's shorts and looked down. There was a big bulge in the front of my pants. It made me feel pretty good.

I picked up my cell phone and called my friend Jess. "Yo Motherfucker!" I hollered in the receiver when he picked up the other line.

"Who you calling a motherfucker you piece of shit?" Jess hollered back at me with a smile in his voice.

"Hey dude, we're on our way." I said into my cell.

"We?" He asked.

"Ya know what I told ya about meeting Kayla yesterday? Well, she's coming with me. She needs to get away." I knew it sounded lame.

"Well all righty then!" He said with out pushing for details. That's what I loved about Jess, He was the originator of 'go with the flow'.

I hung up and when I turned around Kayla was standing there looking at me with a smile on her face and her eyes were shining.

"I still can't believe how lucky I was to meet you baby." She whispered.

I went over and took her in my arms. I hugged her and then I kissed her. I grabbed her ass and pulled her close to me. She felt so right in my arms. I wanted to have her melt inside me. I wanted to be able to keep her safe and warm forever. I kissed the top of her head and told her we better be hitting the road.

She bent to pick up her suitcase and I grabbed it out of her hand. "Here let me take that babe." I said with all the chivalry in the world.

I jerked on the handle meaning to pick up the bag and was stopped dead by the weight. "Sweet Jesus Kayla! What the heck do you have packed in here?" I asked laughing.

"Baby, it's everything I need to keep myself beautiful for you." She said swatting me on the ass.

I kissed her again, took her hand and led her out the door.

CHAPTER 5

We went outside and got in the Lincoln. It was one of those perfect June days. The sky was the same blue as Kayla's eyes. There wasn't a cloud to be seen. The temperature was 72 degrees with low humidity. I started up the car and put it in drive. We rolled the windows down and let the morning air blow through. Kayla turned the radio on and tuned it in to the country station.

The hot married country couple were singing to each other about making love. Kayla reached over and took my hand. I looked over at her and she began singing along with the song. Kayla sang amazingly well. I was shocked at how well.

We drove in silence for awhile. Kayla directed me back to the highway and when we passed her gas station I remembered the whole reason I met her was because of missing the "Rank River Road." exit. "Have you ever heard of 'Rank River Road.'?" I asked her.

"I sure have," she said, "it's about 2 miles back. Why?"

I told her the story how I ended up in her gas station. Of course I left out the part of how I thought Lonnie was a Neanderthal. Kayla was quiet for a few moments and then she said "Well, that proves it; I was supposed to meet you. I felt it the first time I looked up and saw those green eyes of yours."

I was shocked that Kayla even noticed what color my eyes were since hers were so beautiful. "Do you think so babe?"

"Yeah baby, I think so".

With that Kayla closed her eyes and settled back in to the 'fine Corinthian leather'. I hit the highway and soon we were heading for the Kentucky/Tennessee border. My mind started to wander.

I was happy, and I was confused. Is that possible? Can a person have more than one feeling at once? Especially two like happiness and confusion. Jesus, this was probably the best thing that had ever happened in my life. I could hardly believe that I had been lucky enough to meet Kayla.

I'd always wanted to have kids. Thought I'd make a pretty good "step-monster". I wanted to set up house with this woman and her baby. I was willing to do what ever it took to get her into my life and to keep her there. I was pretty sure that would mean that I would have to change my whole life, as I knew it. I wondered if she would be willing to move to Michigan or if I'd have to move here. Well, either way, I felt in my gut that I would be deliriously happy.

I imagined her and me living in my house together, raising her baby to be our baby. I imagined us getting married and growing old together. I let the dream roll on; I pictured us with a house full of kids. In my mind's eye, I saw what a perfect mother Kayla would be.

I glanced over at Kayla and was startled to see that she was looking at me. She had a huge smile on her face and her eyes were full of sparkles. I felt a full fledge "blush" creep up my neck and to my cheeks.

"You're so cute when you blush!" She said. I felt the heat kick up another notch. She laughed at me and I began to laugh.

"So Dana, you haven't really told me anything about yourself baby, I want to know everything." Her voice was so genuinely sweet that I wanted to tell her all of my secrets.

"Well, there is really not that much to tell babe. Lemme think." I screwed up my face in theatrical concentration. Kayla burst out laughing and so did I. Her laugh was like music.

"I mean it Dana, I want to know." Her eyes were peering into my eyes almost looking into me, into my soul.

I opened my mouth to start to talk. I wasn't sure where I was going to begin. All of the sudden I was very afraid. What if I told her and she didn't like what she heard? What if she heard my story and then she didn't like me? My mouth went dry and my knee began to bounce uncontrollably. It was a good thing I had that big car on cruise control or, we'd both have ended up with whiplash!

"Well damn, I don't know where to start. Seriously, let me think." And with that I began to search my brain for something that would let her know that I was worthy of her and the baby.

The spotlight of time swept my memory. It went back and forth over my life searching for a good place to land. I needed a good jumping off spot, and I'd be damned if I could find the right one.

"I was born in 1965 to an un-wed teenaged mother. Her parents wanted nothing to do with me and talked her into giving me up. I was adopted right from the hospital. My parents had been trying to adopt a baby for six years and it turned out that they were able to get their hands on me because, my bio-mother is my adoptive mother's second cousin." I stopped to try to figure which avenue to take this part of my story down.

I decided that the best place to head was right down the middle.

"My life growing up was the best! I can't imagine having a better childhood. I was so happy and so loved. There was never a doubt in my mind about how much my parents loved me. I knew that they would do anything in the world for me. Not that I was spoiled because, I wasn't. But, that they would make sure that I never felt any different than any other kid just because I was adopted." I felt my chest and throat tighten up; I hated this part of my life's story. I sent up a silent prayer that I wouldn't start crying.

"It was like that for the first fourteen years. When I was twelve I fell in love with my first girlfriend. She was so cute. She had long blonde hair and brown eyes. Her name was Tina Marie Tansy. I had a slumber party for my twelfth birthday. There were six of us and we played all the stupid little birthday party games. We ate way too much junk food and tried to stay up all night. Everyone but Tina and I passed out. I wanted so badly to kiss her but, I knew better."