Rattling Snakes Cage 2 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
shandal
shandal
290 Followers

"Davy?"

"My man....how're you doing?"

"I've been better.....but I'm surviving......how did you get the screw to pass me this phone.....?

"That's not important now.....you need to listen......we're getting you out of there Friday......its all set up our end......we're pulling you out during exercise at exactly four thirty five...... a rope ladder will come over the wall nearest the road...about the middle of the wall......you need to set up as many distractions in the yard to keep the screws busy.....the electrical power will go dead in the surrounding area and the prison at four thirty exactly so there'll be real confusion anyway....leg it up the ladder and we'll get you away from the area real nippy like on a bike....."

Patrick lay on the bed, a feeling of elation running through his body, "You have to be joking......Friday?....you sure?"

"No joking Patrick.....be there....set up the distractions.....we'll tell you more on another call tomorrow...you need to call the number under two then."

"Number two?"

"Yeah....its Jerry....he'll tell you more.....we need to keep the calls short.....look after yourself Patrick and I'll see you on Friday."

And then Davy was gone, the line dead.

Patrick lay there, adrenaline running through his body, and the thought of freedom glowing inside him. Friday he would be out of here. Friday he would escape and then he would be able to see Rachel, hold her, kiss her, and make love to her.

It was so near he could almost taste it.

*

Nash stood kicking the cell door, roaring with fury, his fists sore from pummelling the hard metal in front of him.

"LET ME FUCKING OUT. LET ME FUCKING OUT YOU CUNTS."

Giving the door one last kick he stormed around the small enclosed area and grabbing the plastic tray of food threw it across the room, his temper at an all time high and nowhere to channel it.

"FUCKING CURTIS....I'M GOING TO FUCKING RIP HIS GUTS OUT THROUGH HIS FUCKING MOUTH WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON HIM.....I'M GOING TO FUCKING KILL THE BASTARD....."

His time in solitary had intensified his 'so called' injustice and hate for Patrick at the supposed slight. The madman locked in solitary was a time bomb now waiting to happen.

*

Megan lay under Jerry on their bed in the apartment in the South of Spain, her tanned slim legs hooked around his hips as he slowly thrust deep inside of her, her small teeth biting down on his shoulder as the waves of an approaching orgasm built deep in her belly.

Their lovemaking was always sweet and gentle, with Jerry careful of the love of his life.

The sounds of his manhood moving inside her wet and tight womanhood made a soft squishing sound as he picked up the pace, his wet tongue seeking out her ear, his hands holding her tight to him.

He loved her with an intensity that grew day by day.

She loved him for his sweet, caring and gentle nature, believing him to be a good and honest hardworking man who provided for her and treated her like she was a princess. Making love before he left for London, and what she believed was a business trip for his boss, Megan whispered to her man as he filled her body with his that she loved him, and he whispered back that he loved her too.

Their mouths met and tongues swirled around each other in a deep and passionate kiss, the pace of their movements picking up as each drew closer to reaching orgasm and fulfilment.

Megan felt the waves of pleasure run through her as her swollen and tender nerve endings in her vagina pulsed, the smooth rubbing of Jerry's hard and smooth penis chaffing the sensitive inner walls of her and she came with a primal grunt that drew Jerry over the edge into his own spilling of his life force into her.

*

Alan's contact in London was sussing out the electrical boxes that needed to be disabled to cause the power cuts. He figured that it would take just four boxes found around the Wandsworth area to be wiped out to cut off the electricity required, and that was going to be a piece of piss to do.

All he had to do was over the day before Friday dress up in the blue work overalls, sit in front of the boxes after breaking into them, and then leave a timed device rigged to explode enough to destroy the wiring inside the box, but not enough to cause any human injury. The problem would be the CCTV cameras near two of the boxes, so walking around the area he stood back so that the cameras didn't see him, but looked at every angle.

Nodding to himself he could see that it only needed a well placed parked high sided van to obliterate the view of him as he did his business.

Picking up his mobile from his pocket he dialled the number given to him of the recently bought Pay as you Go mobile out in Spain and when Alan answered told him. "It will be all go for Friday, the area will be shut down at exactly four thirty, put the money in my account to show that morning."

Alan smiled and answered into the mouthpiece of the handset, "Half in the morning, half next day if you pull it off."

"I've never let you down before......"

"No you haven't........you're a good lad, and your old man would be proud of you."

"Thanks Mr Block, that means a lot to me...."

"Half on Friday morning, rest next day on completion." And he terminated the call.

*

Patrick was walking on air all day, a smile on his face, the vagaries of prison life not really affecting him. Friday he would be out of here, and on the way out of the UK he was going to see if he could persuade Rachel to join him.

He had replayed in his mind over and over the visit yesterday, the way she hugged him, the way her eyes seemed to melt into his, the feel of the skin of her hand as he had stroked it, and the way she had held onto his hand when the visit was over as if she never wanted to let him go.

Her not going with him would be something he wouldn't concede.

Walking with the three brothers towards the shower room he heard the sounds of a struggle, the whimpering and grunting of someone as if they were being held. Looking at one of the brothers with a quizzical look on his face the four men ran the last ten yards to the room and as they turned the corner the sight that met his eyes turned his stomach.

Hartwell stood behind the young scared prisoner of nineteen who had arrived only days before, his pants were around his ankles, bent over one of the dividing ledges between the sinks the whimpering young man was struggling to avoid the bully who was about to take him by force. Snarling with rage Patrick and the brothers rushed forward, pulling off Hartwell and throwing him down on the tiled wet floor.

"You fucking animal Hartwell....."

And one of the brothers kicked the big man in the bollocks, "You big fat fucking ponce....."

Grabbing his bruised nuts the squirming man looked up at the four men, "You're not the big man in here Curtis......you can't protect him, or Manning, or all the others all the time......I'll fucking get them and you...."

Scrambling to his feet the man lurched out the shower room, pulling up his trousers around his waist as he went.

Turning to the shaking young lad Patrick asked him if he was alright. Nodding and pulling up his own pants the red faced man thanked the men that had saved him, and as they left the room they made sure he was in the centre of the group. "Stay with us for protection....no one will touch you whilst you're with us."

One of the brothers pointed out to Patrick, "It seems you're gathering enemies in here Patrick......Nash and now Hartwell."

"Nash is fucking dead from the neck up and Hartwell all talk and no trousers."

"Still, look out for them....they're both dangerous."

"Bollocks to them......"

Nothing was going to spoil his excitement at the approaching escape and seeing Rachel again, as a free man.

*

John and Tony looked at the four other males sitting in John's mums' front room, the look on their faces intense with anticipation.

"How do we get past those thugs he always has with him?"

"If we all have guns pointed at them they'll give up....we need to have more of us though....maybe ten or twelve.....think you can get more willing bodies?"

"There's a few of his chain of dealers who have been through a beating on his orders....if we tell them they can grab as much of the coke laying around in the lab as they want, as well as get their revenge on Snake.....they'll join in."

"Andy Smith is a real hard nut....part of the Millwall supporters crowd that always are getting into fights with opposition supporters.....I know he'd be up for a rumble....."

"Then there's the boy's down in the Cray....hard nuts all of them....."

"Tell them they can also have as much coke as they can get their hands on when we do him."

"What about after?"

"What do you mean what about after........?"

"You know.....what do we do with him.....the body?"

"Basement....set fire to the place.....wipe him and his base out."

"OK then.....it's a go."

*

Rachel drove her car down the country lane, the odd car passed her in the opposite direction, her doors were locked, and behind her, far back was a black car, the windows tinted so you couldn't see who was driving it.

She thought back to the visit with Patrick yesterday and smiled to herself. He looked just as she remembered, sexy and all male. Somehow seeing him in his prison clothes didn't take anything away from him, and she was looking forward to sending in the visit request for two weeks time.

Not sure yet where this was going to go, she had decided to just go with her feelings and live in the moment. Never had she ever thought she would end up involved with a criminal, nor become a prison visitor. It was so out of her normal everyday humdrum life. But here she was, driving home from work, planning to visit the man who only eight months before had kidnapped her and held her hostage for five days.

Five mad, interesting, illogical and sexy days.

Driving along she started to slow as she noticed a car blocking the road up ahead, the hazard lights on and a body and bicycle laying on the road as if knocked over by the car. A man was waving her down to stop, a look of frantic worry on his face.

Stopping the car about ten yards behind the blocked car she sat biting her lip and the man ran up to her knocking on her closed window. "Help.....please help me....I've knocked down this cyclist....he needs help."

Unlocking the door and stepping out Rachel started to ask, "Have you phoned for an ambulance?......" but then stopped dead as she saw the gun pointed at her, and then the car that had been behind her pull up close behind her own.

Gasping with fear she watched as first the body on the road stood up, and then turning towards the newly arrived car to ask for help she watched as a tall slim man got out of the back, someone whose face she would never forget.

Snake.

*

Sitting next to him in the back of the limousine, Rachel shook with fear. As the expensive car moved along he took her hand in his, and she tried to pull it away from him, but he held it tight, telling her, "Now, now Miss McCormack, be nice..." his smile wide, his dark eyes glittering. The Snake head on his neck stood out vivid against his smooth skin, and seeing it filled her with dread.

"Please Snake, let me go, I don't know........"

"My name is Nick Armstrong.....please call me Nick. And I'll call you Rachel."

"Nick....please...."

"Rachel" and he let go of her hand and placed his arm around her shoulder, pulling her towards him. Her body went rigid. "You and I have some unfinished business.....which we will discuss once we arrive back at my place.....a business deal which I think you might find impossible to say no to....or to quote a certain character in a certain film....I'm going to make you an offer you can't refuse."

*

shandal
shandal
290 Followers
12