Raveena, Avenger of Penendrune

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ronde
ronde
2,269 Followers

“The bath is no place to continue this. Raazan has prepared the bed in the pleasure room.”

Kaldor rose to his knees, slipped his arm under her hips, and lifted her as he stood. They left a trail of small puddles from the bath to the pleasure room. He laid her on the soft towels Raazan had placed on the bed, picked up another towel and patted her dry. Raveena lay watching motionless while he dried himself. Her gaze took in the strong back and chest, the thick legs, and did not miss the hard organ that stood proudly from his body. The stiff shaft held an attraction for her. She knew it to be the organ of creation, and her mother had explained how it was used. No one had explained that she would want to touch it, to hold it in her hand. She reached toward him and brushed her fingertip over the surface. It jerked higher. She marveled at how soft was the skin compared to the rest of his body. Kaldor’s chuckle and smile made her blush.

“My little charger wants you, too, but I shall be easy in introducing him.”

Gently, Kaldor lifted her off the wet cloths, removed them and lay her back on the silk bedcover. He walked to the bedside table, ignored the phallic replicas, and dipped his fingers in the small basin of oil.

“This will ease your passage from girl to woman.”

The bed sagged as Kaldor sat beside her. Raveena watched as he leaned over her face. The kiss caught her off-guard for a moment. She gave in to the urge to part her lips, and felt and tasted his mouth on hers. She also felt his fingertip brush down her inner thigh and back up her slit. It was more glib this time, because of the oil, and slipped between her lips. The sensation was as if she had caught fire. Raveena raised her knees and let her legs fall open. The finger moved back down and pressed gently against the opening to her inner self. With no conscious command, her hips lifted to press the finger deeper.

Kaldor was not to be rushed. The first virgin to fall to his charms had been hurt by his clumsy attempts. He had not repeated the mistake, nor would he do so now. He maintained contact with the warm, wet entrance, but allowed his finger to penetrate no further.

All women were different in their enjoyment of caresses. Some liked firm, quick rubbing motions and others were more comfortable with slow, soft caresses. He began slowly. No fold of her guardian petals did he overlook. When he judged her arousal to be well along, he sought the little sentry that hid beneath his pink cloak. Teasing touches and circular caresses woke the bud from sleep. Raveena thrust hard into his hand and cried out.

The ache of need swept over Raveena as a raging river sweeps it’s banks. When Kaldor’s lips closed over her nipple, her belly tightened and forced a low moan from her lips. His tongue brushed the rigid tip at the same time his finger found the place she thought only she knew. Contractions swept her belly. Had she been able to listen to herself, she would have been shamed by the low grunt. Her mind was centered on her nipple and the tiny throbbing nubbin. The belly contractions expanded to her hips. They rocked up toward the fingertip at each touch. Kaldor’s finger slipped inside her passage and began to move slowly in and out. Raveena’s face rolled to the side, then back,

Kaldor changed position on the bed, but she barely noticed. Her body was becoming tense and she felt as when riding up a hill. Some new vista was on the other side, and she knew that it would burst into her sight as she topped the rise. The finger that stroked her passage and brushed her tiny nubbin brought her closer to the top with each movement. Raveena took no notice when the finger left the opening in her cleft. At first, she did not feel the large, firm, object that replaced it. She only felt the swirling caress that made her breathless and a steady pressure. She opened her eyes and looked down the length of her body.

Kaldor was kneeling between her thighs. He moved slightly and the pressure increased, His body moved back, then forward again. Raveena felt the tip of his shaft press against her maidenhead. The pressure stayed while Kaldor’s fingertip moved more quickly, and brought a stronger tightening to her belly. Her hips thrust into the man who penetrated her most secret of places. The sound began as a low hum, raised to a moan, and became an animal cry as the first wave of release swept her. Raveena felt the small pain as Kaldor buried himself deeply in her rippling passage, but the sensation was swept into oblivion by the second surge that raced through her body. The movement of the shaft that pierced her served only to make the sensations of pleasure beyond her comprehension. Raveena’s body arched and drove itself over Kaldor’s thrusting manhood. The splash of his seed deep inside her body caused her mind to explode in a phantasm of sound and colors.

Raveena opened her eyes into Kaldor’s smiling face.

“My little avenger has become a woman, and a very passionate woman for one so young.”

She smiled and stretched sensuously.

“Is it always this way, between a man and a woman?”

“No. It becomes better as time teaches them about each other.”

“Then we must do this often. I want to learn quickly.”

“And so you shall, my queen, so you shall.”

***********************************

Thanks for reading this work. Please vote to indicate how much you enjoyed it, and send feedback if you can spare the time. Your votes and feedback are the only way I will know how much you enjoyed my effort, and furnish the only means to improve my writing.

Thanks again, Ronde.

ronde
ronde
2,269 Followers