Raven Walks Ch. 21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She felt him grow beneath her, only this time she did not pull away. She had made her decision, and she was never one to back down once it was made. She didn't have many gifts left to give except her passion and her body, while it was still hers to give. And she wanted to give it to Walter.

This night was his. And hers.

Theirs.

He was so much larger than she had ever even dared to dream, and the thought of how he would fill her inside made her groan in anticipation. In response, Walter's hands went to her hips as he ground her down on top of him. He whispered her name as he rubbed against her.

He sat up to kiss her, and she sat straddled in his lap. His hands went into her hair as his tongue drove between her willing lips to explore the recesses of her mouth. Her nails sunk into the strong muscles of his back and he responded by flipping her around to lay her under him on the bed.

She allowed him to unbutton her jeans and lifted her hips to help him push the restrictive clothing from her body. He tore off his own shirt before he came back down, gathered her into his arms and kissed her hard on the mouth.

They lay naked chest to naked chest, and she swung her legs around his to push their bodies even closer together. Still in his own pants, he rubbed against her until she was fumbling for the zipper. He gently pushed her hand away, he wasn't going to rush this moment. He'd waited too long, and all he wanted was make love to her once before they risked everything to defeat this creature.

He understood the risk of getting so close to her before either one of them could die, but he didn't want to regret what might have been in case the worst happened. So he allowed his tongue to burn little circles into her skin, down into the curve of her neck, over her shoulder, down across the expanse of her breast, then finally he captured a nipple into his mouth.

Her hand grabbed a handful of his hair as his tongue flicked back and forth over the sensitive nub. He was driving her crazy, and the more she felt him hard against her the more she needed to feel that inside of her.

She suddenly ached for it.

He took his time with her breasts before his tongue resumed its journey over her tummy and then in between her legs. He toyed with her thighs and planted kisses along the outer folds, where only his breath touched her clit which throbbed in anticipation.

When he latched onto it at last, his tongue did to her clit what it had done to her nipple. Quick, like lightning, it flew back and forth over her until she was bucking against his face and begging him to fill her.

He knit two fingers together and eased them up inside of her as his tongue flattened and circled her painfully engorged clit. He didn't stop until she came all around his fingers and against his mouth.

"Walter!" she cried out. "Fuck me, please."

He lifted up to kneel on two knees, a look of unfettered desire on his face as he unfastened his belt and unzipped his zipper. He dropped his pants enough for his amazing cock to spring forward, huge, heavy and thick.

She reached out with her hand and circled the shaft with her fingers, that looked so small around his thick meat. His own head tipped back as she stroked him slowly but with authority. When he looked down again he nearly came with how sexy she looked under him with her legs spread and her hand around his cock.

He grabbed a pillow and she lifted her hips up without his even having to ask. She laid with her hips in the air as he positioned himself at the entrance of her tight, waiting pussy. She gasped as he slid into her, spreading her wide and probing her deep. He grabbed the undersides of her knees with both hands and began stroking in and out of her slowly.

She grasped the sheets with her fingers as she urged him along with her body and her words. He propped her knees on his shoulders as he bent forward, and she cried out as he touched her in places she had never even known existed.

His eyes pierced hers as he fucked her with the precision of an experienced lover, who had made it his priority to bring her to the heights of pleasure over and over again. Her entire body became one electric nerve ending that any touch or even breath could send her into space like a rocket.

He tugged the pillow from under her hips and tossed it away onto the floor and eased her legs from his shoulders. When he came down fully on top of her his lips met hers in a sweet, slow kiss that explored her mouth like his cock explored her body. Her arms wrapped around his back and her nails dug into his solid shoulders as he sped up his motions and his urgency grew.

She met each thrust and moaned into his mouth as his pace set her off into another mind blowing orgasm. He wrapped her hair in his fingers as he cupped her head in both hands. Her hands roamed down his back until she had his ass in both of her hands. With her nails she encouraged him to go deeper, faster and harder.

He broke the kiss, and through hooded eyes he stared into her soul as he felt the power of his own climax overtake him. His pace grew frenzied and she matched him stroke for stroke, screaming as she herself came again, all over his pulsating cock as he thrust it deep inside of her and spent himself finally.

He laid on top of her, trying to catch his breath. He couldn't believe that he was here with her, inside of her, finally after all this time.

He bent to kiss her, those full partially opened lips he'd longed to taste for years. She opened her mouth for him and he deepened the kiss immediately – unable to get enough of her.

He'd been starving, all these years he'd been starving.

She was offering herself as his feast.

Without words he continued to love her with his mouth, his tongue, his fingers and his body for hours. He never noticed that throughout their night of passion she never once reached for that bottle of water, and in fact she left it where it sat when she left his sleeping form that next morning.

She had no intention of protecting herself from vampires. To end this reign of terror she had to get as close to the enemy as she could get.

Ginger left that hotel room certain of what she had to do.

Even more than that she was unafraid to do the very dangerous thing she set out to do.

There simply was no room for fear to venture where Raven walks.

12