Rayne's Charming Adventure Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Danny69
Danny69
2 Followers

"I don't know about some of these charms. I see plenty of stuff there that I'm not interested in doing."

"Well, this is just a list of possibilities. We will make some real. Others we may take a long time to realize. Some we may never try. But I want to explore the limits of our sexuality together. These are stops along the way. And I want to begin the voyage this afternoon."

"What did you have in mind?", Rayne asked.

"We are going to go to a swinger's club. There will be plenty of horny guys and gals. There will be plenty of opportunity to explore." I put my finger on I SUCK STRANGERS and pushed it along the table to Rayne. She sat, staring at it. I toyed with MFF and MFMF.

"Are you nuts? We're not swingers?"

"Aren't we? We haven't done it a lot, but we have some experience with Tam. It's time to broaden our horizons."

She was still puzzled: "What are we supposed to do at this swinger's club?"

"Anything we want. Or nothing - if that suits us. If there are interesting people, we can talk with them. Just socialize. Perhaps this will just be a quiet setting where the two of us can be affectionate and not worry about shocking onlookers. And if we want to, we can even _leave_!" I dropped back into my cheesy pirate voice: "Arrr! But if the club be good, it be givin' ye an opp'ertoonity to earn ah couple o' pretty new trinkets. Arrr! An it be a fine place to recruit some able seamen fur tha voyage ahead."

Rayne chucked at the "seamen" pun. She pushed GANGBANG GIRL back and forth and smiled mischievously. "I can do anything I want?"

"You can perform any sex act you like, so long as it doesn't involve a cock in your pussy." I went back to fiddling with I SUCK STRANGERS. "If you want any cock other than mine in your cunt, you have to ask my permission. And I'll probably say yes." I winked and pushed GANGBANG GIRL and GANGBANG CREAMPIE towards Rayne. "But you have to ask me first. Your pussy belongs to _me_."

"Ooooohhh! I like it when you get possessive!"

Since everything was settled, I took the red velvet bag out of my pocket and started to sweep up the charms.

Rayne put her hand out over mine, held my hand for a moment, and then pushed my hand away from the charms. She pushed a few back and forth at random, momentarily lost in thought. "Since we are going on this voyage of discovery, I see a lot of mile stones for me. But where are yours?"

It was my turn to be curious: "Mine?"

"Yes. I get to suck and fuck and keep track with these charms. But what about stretching _your_ horizons? What are you going to be doing?"

That was easy for me to answer. "Oh, we'll be journeying together, so we only need one map."

"But what about your dick?"

"What?"

"Well", Rayne said, "you say that I belong to you. Whom do you belong to?"

"I belong to you!"

"Say it", demanded Rayne.

For a moment I was startled by this strange dominant behavior of my sub. But I wasn't startled long. This wasn't about sub/dom. This was about commitment and our relationship. "I belong to you, for your pleasure."

"What will you do for me?"

"Absolutely anything you desire."

Rayne scanned the table, picked up a charm, and handed it to me.

I looked at it carefully. It said I SUCK STRANGERS. That would mean I suck a strange _guy_. If I made a list of sexual activities that I didn't want, this one would be at the top. No, on second thought, this would be near the top. Would I suck off another man if my love asked me to? Would I do it to please and excite her? It only took a moment of thought. "Absolutely", I said. I lifted up the charm and kissed it. Then, holding the charm at the pointy bottom of the heart, I licked it. I took my time, paying special attention to the little lobster clasp, which I flicked back and forth with my tongue. All the while, I gazed deep into Rayne's eyes. Then I said, "I will do anything that you ask. I belong to you, for your pleasure. I will do absolutely anything you desire."

I put I SUCK STRANGERS back on the table. "But I would rather fuck you. And I would rather watch a bunch of guys fuck you. I want you to earn one of those GANGBANG charms."

"Oooohh! I like it when you take control!"

- - - -

That's the end of Rayne's Charming Adventure – part 1.

Our story continues with a visit to the notorious swinger's club The Lion's Den. Will Rayne have a chance to earn some more charms? Which charms do you think she _really_ wants? Which charm(s) do you think she'll earn?

Danny69
Danny69
2 Followers
12