Rayne's POV Ch. 04

Story Info
Rayne prepares for special Lap dance.
7.5k words
4.81
22.3k
00

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 06/18/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nerfstar
Nerfstar
166 Followers

The week before Ryan and I met Sara and Cindy, I bought The Skyline, it was a cost cutting endeavor for myself. I didn't touch the facility in any way until I thought of something I could do for Ryan. It came to mind during that week when we made our bimonthly visit to the club. On the Monday after I destroyed his underwear, I ran it by Danni Tucker, the previous owner and the manager, after checking the legality of the idea. She thought it would be great, especially after I showed her that it wasn't illegal. On Thursday we held an employee meeting at noon. Together we pitched it to all the club employees, they loved the idea.

California law states that there can be no alcohol served where dancers become fully nude. The clubs are the ones that ask the patrons not to touch; it's not a law. Public sex was always questionable, but we all figured that since the people were in a gentleman's club they wouldn't mind seeing the act.

I set the date of the VIP night to coincide with the last weekend of the semester, because I figured that Ryan was one of those people that really stressed out before finals. I was right. I enlisted the help of Alex to push him by himself into going to the club. I was going to play like I was out of town again.

Danni and I argued about dancers from the Monday I pitched the idea to her until Saturday night. We were in the office and our arguing was disrupting the mood of the club. Rich and Hailey came into the office and suggested Danni and I stop arguing until the following Tuesday when there was another employee meeting at noon. We agreed and I left, not returning to the club until the meeting.

Danni was a thirty-one year old woman who stood five foot six, weighed one fifteen and was a large C-cup. Her eyes were dark brown and her hair was layered curls. She used to be a dancer until she was able to get enough money together to purchase The Skyline. She was still a little pissed that I bought it from her, but was happy that I didn't touch anything about her 'baby'. She generally wore business suits without a shirt under the jacket and sometimes with nothing underneath.

Rich used to be a wrestler and football player in high school and college before injuring himself. He rehabbed, but didn't go back to sports. Instead he became part of a well paid team of four bouncers at the club. He was six foot seven and all muscle at around two sixty. He had steel blue eyes and wore his blonde hair high and tight.

Hailey was one of two bartenders that worked the club. She always wore tight fitting beautiful dresses. She too was five six and closer to one twenty five. Her D-cup chest filled those dresses out quite well. The glint of lust that I always saw in her light brown eyes made me want her. The two times I approached her I was rebuffed by her saying she doesn't do girls. Her brown highlighted hair was shoulder length and was straight until past her ears where it curved out and up. She always looked immaculate.

At the beginning of the meeting Danni asked the dancers who they thought should dance. All twenty dancers wanted to be there, but we couldn't have all of them on staff that night. Typically that weekend is dead so there were never more than six or seven dancers on for the night. We decided on six.

We all knew who the VIP was going to be so we all knew that Raven was a cinch to win one of the six dancer's spots for the night. Candy argued that she always danced on Saturday nights and it would look suspicious if she wasn't there, so she was in leaving us four more spots. We put the names into a hat and Hailey pulled them out. In the end the regular dancers that were chosen were Ivy (I was very happy), Raven, Candy, Siren, and Topaz.

Hailey accidentally pulled three names out for the last spot. They were Chelsea, Leia, and Michelle. Leia tended to go for movie characters, anything from Star Wars' Slave Leia to Boogie Nights' Roller Girl. Michelle was into dressing like a peasant from the fifteen hundreds. Chelsea liked sports.

We had a dance contest for the three of them. Chelsea won hands down with her gymnastics. At the end of the meeting Danni announced the order of the dancers on the night we were preparing for.

It was going to be Chelsea, Siren, Candy, Topaz, Danni, Ivy, Raven, and finally me. I was surprised when Danni said she was going to be dancing. I was also a little disturbed that Danni set the line up without talking to me. The last thing we set before the meeting ended was that the dancers that were chosen would meet again the next week and that they needed to have a choice of music.

"Danni, why didn't you talk to me about the lineup?" I asked her once we were in the office. The office at that time held the desk and two chairs, one in front and one behind. There were a few pictures on the walls. It was one thirty; the building was closed until six thirty.

"I thought that you wanted me to do it. Is there a problem?" she said as she sat behind the desk. She was wearing a blue Skyline t-shirt and denim Capris and I could tell that she wasn't wearing a bra.

"Well, I thought that we would start with Siren then Candy, Topaz, and Chelsea before Ivy and Raven." I sat in the chair in front of the desk. I was wearing a light knee length sliver skirt and white Skyline t-shirt.

"What? I can't dance for your boyfriend?" she asked shocked. "I'll show you." She stood up, stormed around the desk, dragged my chair away from the desk to be more open in front and back so she could move. Once the chair was set, she went back to the computer and a couple clicks later music started playing in the room. She stepped back to the front of the desk and sat on the edge. The music she started ended after maybe a minute, then with the first notes of "Free Your Mind' by En Vogue she started to dance for me.

She slipped between my legs, forcing my skirt up, and rocked her body at me. Then she turned around and sat in my lap, still rocking and grinding. She leaned back into my chest. Her hands were everywhere on her body. While still grinding her ass into my crotch she started to slide down my body to plant her ass on the ground. She spun onto her knees and placed her hands on my bare legs near my crotch. By this time my pussy was visible to Danni. She moved her lips close to it and blew hot air onto it. This made the juices flow faster.

She sat back for a second and pulled her shirt off. She placed her bared tits against my inner thighs about an inch from my pussy and again blew air onto it, this time it was cool. It caused me to gasp and jump. She pressed her chest forward as I settled back down and her hands went to my tits. Her tits framed my pussy and her hands were squeezing mine. She continued to blow on my pussy and every so often she would kiss one leg or the other near my pussy, but not on it. All this was driving me crazy.

Then suddenly one hand was gone from my chest. A second later I heard her zipper being undone. Then the other hand disappeared to join the first. She pulled back to stand on her knees, shook her hips and pushed her jeans to her knees. She stood up and her jeans fell to the floor. She stepped out and kicked them away before straddling my left leg a couple inches from my crotch.

She was rocking her hips, rubbing her hot pussy, with its tiny brown triangle of hair right above it, on my leg. I could feel how moist she was. Her hands went to my shirt above my chest and she pulled. I was surprised that the shirt practically dissolved in her hands. That was the one thing I hadn't thought of, how to get Ryan naked. This gave me an idea. She dropped the front of the shirt and her hands went to my tits. She was rougher than Kitty with the way she was squeezing them, but I enjoyed it.

I totally forgot about the song and was surprised when Danni stood up, walked around the desk and sat in the chair. I shook my head to hear the last notes of the song. Her grin was wide and devilish. I stood up, dropped my skirt and stepped to her side of the desk. "Give me one more thing and I won't care whether you dance or not. We still need to agree on the order."

She could tell what I wanted from her, but she made me stew. "How about we start with Candy?"

I sat on the edge of the desk and bumped my left leg with hers. "Candy can start the night then Topaz?"

She nodded and pushed away from the desk, separating us. Damn, she can be a tease. That's what you get for being with a former stripper. "I want Siren to be separated from my dance by at least one dancer, but the end of the lineup is great, me, Ivy, Raven and obviously you have to finish it. But then we couldn't have his favorite dancer start it off. So the line up is Candy, Topaz, Siren, Chelsea, me, Ivy, Raven, and you?"

"That sounds great." I smiled at her as she turned to me and spread her legs. "Why don't you want Siren to lead or follow you?" I was salivating just looking at her, but I thought I'd drag it out for her too.

"She and I had a minor falling out before I stopped dancing. We patched it up recently, but I don't want her near me while I'm on stage. It might trigger bad feelings and ruin the night." She grinned and rolled closer to me. "Now what was it you wanted me to do for you to allow me to dance for your boyfriend?"

I answered by falling into her lap and French kissing her. My hands went to her tits as hers went to mine. Still kissing we stood, stumbled back to the more open side of the desk and laid down together. As we laid down I slipped a hand between her legs to touch her clit. That broke the kiss with her violent inhalation of orgasm. Apparently she got close during the dance. I grinned and started to kiss down her body.

Her hands found my head as I landed on her nipples. I would kiss one quickly then move to the other. I was bouncing between them doing that when her hands stopped me and planted her right nipple in my mouth. I had been waiting for that.

I sucked in her nipple and bit down until she gasped, then I ran my tongue back and forth a couple times, before releasing it and moving to her other nipple, with her permission. I repeated what I did to her right nipple.

My hands had not been idle during all that. They had been massaging her inner thighs and teasing her outer lips. After she let me continue down her body, I quickly got my face to her crotch. My tongue went straight to her wet, hard nub. To play with her I started drawing the alphabet with my tongue. She giggled and shifted, then moaned.

At the moan my hands came back to her pussy. I teased her inner and outer lips until she pushed her ass off the floor and pussy into my mouth. I think I had just drawn the letter G. That's when I crossed my wrists palms up and my index fingers slipped inside her.

She moaned again then said, "Fuck, Rayne! You sure know how to eat cunt. Keep your fingers right there and come here." I knew she didn't want me to stop my play with my tongue. She was referring to using my fingers in the come here gesture, which I did. "Holy fuck. I'm close maybe once more then I return the favor. Just fucking relieve my itch." It took two times and a sharp flick of my tongue on her clit for her to explode. "HolyfuckshitgoddamnImcumming!" she screamed slurring words together. I was able to tell she said, "Holy fuck! Shit! Goddamn! I'm cumming!"

After her pussy stopped contracting on my fingers I pulled them out and licked her clit once more. That was just the right combination of elements to send her over again. This time all that came from her mouth was a deep guttural moan of satisfaction. While she shook again I kissed up her body, skipping her nipples this time, until I reached her mouth. I covered her mouth with mine and waited for her to break the kiss. She did when she came back to her senses.

She gently laid me on my back and ran her hands over my body. She played with my tits then teased my pussy. Her fingers felt around the lips, never touching them directly. She placed one sucking kiss on each tit then slid between my legs. Her mouth found my pussy ready and willing.

She started by burying her long tongue into my pussy, while her nose teased my clit. Her hands pulled my ass off the floor a couple inches. Then she licked from asshole to clit with her tongue spread wide. After I moaned she went back to my asshole and licked around it, making me squirm.

If you haven't figured it out yet, I'm a butt slut. I love anal play just as much as any other sexual play except the more extreme BDSM. I don't find any enjoyment from it.

She lowered me back to the floor and stuck a finger into my pussy as deep as it could go then pulled it out and with a little resistance she slipped it into my ass. She put another finger in my pussy and her lips around my clit. Within a minute she had a rhythm between her fingers and tongue that I had never felt before. It was driving me crazy. Her finger in my ass would slide in and out while doing the come here gesture toward the ground. Her finger in my pussy was doing the same thing, but it was doing it at the opposite time and way as the one in my ass. Her tongue stroked over my clit wide when her finger in my ass slid out and narrow when the one in my pussy slid out.

I was moaning and groaning. My body was shaking and moving under her. I'm surprised that she was able to keep up her pace with me moving so much. To get me over the crest she moaned into my pussy. I came hard and long. I think I may have squirted a little. I had been working with Kitty on that. I wanted Ryan to be surprised that I could do it too.

After I fell limp to the floor, Danni pulled her fingers from my body. She crawled to the desk and grabbed a handi-wipe. She cleaned off the finger that had been in my ass, threw the wipe away then laid next to me. We kissed and rested holding each other. Maybe if we had expended more energy we would have fallen asleep, but we didn't. I felt like I could, but Danni kept talking. We discussed the things that needed to be done in the following month.

Among the things discussed was my costume. It consisted of the veil that covered my entire head and it was a pain in the ass to see through. It was made of the same material as those Halloween masks that totally hide your face in black. Around my neck was a choker made of white suede that held all thirteen layers that covered my upper body. Three layers in front, a mesh one covered by a thick one then a thin layer over that. The back has two thin layers over a thick one. Each arm had three layers of medium thickness that split over my arms. The last one on top was a thin layer that covered everything.

The belt just below my bellybutton was also made of suede. It held in front a mesh layer the length of a very short miniskirt right over my white micro thong, a medium layer that hung to my knees and a medium layer that hung to the top of my feet. In back the layers were all medium thickness and the same length as their counterparts in front; maybe the small one was a little longer than the front mesh. There was one that went all the way around me and was long enough to touch the floor. And finally there were my white leather mid-thigh high boots, no heel, and silk shoulder length gloves.

When Danni and I met up with the dancers we discussed and chose songs. Candy went with 'Candy' by Mandy Moore because it fit with her name. Topaz decided on 'You've Lost That Loving Feeling' by the Righteous Brothers because of the bluesy tone of the song. Siren wanted Bananarama's 'Venus' because she couldn't think of any other song that would fit with her favorite theme of Greeks and Romans. Chelsea took a sports anthem as her song, K7's 'Come Baby Come'. Danni went old school with 'Let's Talk about Sex' by Salt-N-Pepa. I decided to play a prank on her and chose 'I'm Too Sexy' by Right Said Fred to be played first. Ivy took 'Heaven is a Place on Earth' by Belinda Carlisle since she was so into things about earth. Raven brought in Marilynn Manson's version of 'Tainted Love' in from the 'Not another Teen Movie' soundtrack. We all loved it, so she took it.

I chose my three songs with an idea of giving him clues as to who was under the white cloth. The boots were another clue, since I don't normally wear heels. I chose were 'She's Got Skillz' by All 4 One because it was the first song Ryan and I danced to at the Haven. 'The Perfect System' by the Shufflers was a push for him to think about my parents. The last song was one of my favorites at the time 'Lap Dance' by N.E.R.D., plus it was funny that I chose a song titled what I was going to be doing.

Also at the meeting we discussed where we were going to practice for this and it was decided that the practice would be held in a local gym that was closed during the hours of eight and noon. I went to the management and with a retainer from the business account we got to get in there for the following month. To make things interesting I set a schedule that wouldn't allow any of them to see the others. The only ones to see everyone were Carol (a.k.a. DJ Cee) and me. Actually I got to be the person in the chair. Danni was the person I danced for without my full costume and only once did I do the full costume with Rich in the chair so I could get an idea of sightlines with a guy in the chair.

This practice caused me to have a tough schedule for a couple weeks. The mornings were for this practice, the afternoons were shopping and sex with Kitty and the evenings were with Ryan. Some days I didn't want to do anything, but I had to be perfect.

After the night at The Haven, Ryan and I discussed his moving in with me. He agreed with me. The next day we decided to recruit Alex and that we didn't need any more furniture in the house. On Tuesday we asked Alex to help that coming weekend, but he was going out of town on business. I think he did that to push the move to the correct weekend for the VIP night.

My last three rehearsals were full dress rehearsals, including the person I danced for. The first of those three was that following Thursday. My subject for that morning was Danni. She wore a black Skyline shirt and a pair of the shortest Skyline shorts.

By the beginning of the last song I was down to the mesh over my chest and pussy. For this practice I didn't put the thong on. The mesh came off quickly then the veil. After the veil was gone I ground into her and pulled on her shirt. The shirt split and came away with my hands, baring her ample chest. I leaned in and kissed between her tits. I placed my hands between our legs and grabbed the shorts. Standing up I pulled them off like the shirt. Now we were both nude. Again I leaned in to kiss her this time on her lips. She wrapped her arms around me and we slid to the floor. We stayed kissing until the end of the song then Carol called to us that we needed to leave. This rehearsal went on a little longer than usual.

The next rehearsal was on Friday and with Ivy as my subject. This time I ended the second song with the removal of the mesh in front of my tits and at the beginning of the third was the removal of the one in front of my pussy. Again I went without the thong, since they were a little expensive and I knew how to tear it. Ivy's red Skyline shirt snagged near her right arm and I had to tug a bit harder. It finally came loose and almost sent us both to the floor. Again I placed my hands between our legs and stood, pulling her long shorts up and off her. This time she took the initiative.

Ivy pulled my crotch to her mouth and kissed my pussy. She had one hand on my ass, kneading it, and her other hand slid up my inner thigh into my hot pussy. Her tongue and mouth found my clit as her hand at my pussy pushed two fingers into me. I gasped. She moved her fingers in my pussy and licked my clit for the rest of the song and beyond. Her hand on my ass had to help hold me up as I leaned over her to hold the chair. She was sparking all the right places. I finally came and she lowered me into her lap. After I found my senses again we were told that we needed to leave again. We did and I promised Ivy that I would give her something in return for what she gave me, but I had other plans for the rest of the day.

Nerfstar
Nerfstar
166 Followers
12