Razia, The Horny Divorcee Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sahebji
sahebji
371 Followers

She led me into her bedroom and gave me a towel. I wiped my face and my hair.

'Mary I think you should take off your clothes otherwise you will surely get sick' she said giving me a sheet to wrap round myself. I started to take off my blouse but it was stuck to my body.

'Come let me help you dear otherwise you will tear your beautiful blouse' Miss Joseph said. Not suspecting anything I let her help me. She then wanted to take off my bra.

'No auntie please don't' I protested.

'Don't be silly my girl look how wet it is. Do you want to get sick?' she said and pulled off my bra.

Taking the towel from me she said, 'Mary you relax. I will dry you properly' and proceeded to rub my body with the towel. While she toweled me she touched and pressed different spots. I found her touch quite pleasing. Her touch was so arousing that my choot got wet.

Then she tried to take off my skirt. I protested, 'No auntie not my skirt'.

'What is the harm child. Look it is completely drenched' she replied.

'But auntie I will become naked' I wailed.

'You are no different than I am. There is nothing to be embarrassed about' she laughed and pulled off my skirt. You know madam we girls from the countryside do not wear panties like you city folks. I was now completely naked. Miss Joseph got down on her knees to dry me. After drying my legs she put the towel between my legs and rubbed it vigorously. It felt so good that I moaned loudly.

'Child you like it?' she asked me smiling. I blushed but kept quiet. Then she kissed me very tenderly and gently squeezed my boobs. I was moaning with pleasure and my breath was getting short. She then led me to her bed and started to suck my tits. I loved it.

'Do you like it? Shall I continue? She asked.

'Yes auntie I want more, it feels wonderful' I panted. Now that the gloves were off she proceeded to give me the full treatment. From my tits she moved to my cunt. She licked it and bit lightly on my clit. 'Oooo madam it felt lovely'.

Then she pushed her tongue inside me. 'Child I see you are a virgin' she remarked.

'Y..hes auntie I have never been with a man' I moaned.

'Child I am now going to press and run my tongue over your hymen. You will really like it' she said.

'No, no please don't you will rupture it and my husband will think that I have been with a man before marriage' I said.

'Don't be silly child, I will do nothing of that sort' she said sternly, 'I assure you that you will love it' and reintroduced her tongue inside my tight little cunny.

'Oh madam, her tongue touched and pressed my hymen. The pleasure I experienced was out of the world'. I don't know for how long she licked my pussy but only thing I know is that I enjoyed myself thoroughly. I had never felt such heavenly sensations before.

Few hours later she gave me some of her clothes, 'Child the rain has stopped and it is late, you must go home now'. Two days later I went back to return her clothes.

'You have come to collect your clothes?' she asked. I nodded.

'Child come on in I will fetch them' she said. Even after she had returned my clothes I did not make any move to leave but stood with down cast eyes. Miss Joseph smiled and said very softly, 'Child you want me to touch you again'. I blushed and nodded.

After that day I visited her at least thrice a week. On one such visit she also undressed and presented her cunt for me to lick. I hesitated but she was very persuasive. After the first time I liked it. She had no hair on her pussy. I asked her about it. She told me that this way it gives more pleasure and I should also shave off my pubic growth. As I did not know how she helped me. Since then I shave regularly. Another thing auntie was also a virgin with her hymen intact. She taught me how to lick a virgin cunt without damaging the hymen. Madam, she not only introduced me to pussy eating but also taught me the art of touching erogenous spots. Our relationship continued till I got married' Mary said concluding her narration.

'Mary you never did say what actually went wrong with your marriage' I asked.

'What is there to tell madam, alcohol was the root cause of all my misery' she said.

'Alcohol! Mary I have never seen you drinking' surprised I exclaimed.

'No madam not I. I don't even touch the stuff but my husband loved it' was her cryptic reply.

'Mary don't talk in riddles tell me clearly' I said sternly.

'Madam when I was twenty-one I married John Matthews, a young man living about two miles from our house. After two days of marriage I found that being with a man was much more enjoyable than even aunties tongue. John was strong and robust with a nice tool. He fucked me daily. I couldn't get enough of him but the trouble was that his job involved a lot of travelling. Sometimes he was away for a week or ten days at a stretch. This left me horny and very dissatisfied.

My husband had three great friends Peter, Somu and Sammy. They were not married though Sammy and Somu were engaged. They met nearly every evening in our house and drank some local brew.

One afternoon it so happened that my husband was away for a week and Peter came to see me. I knew that Peter liked me very much. I felt horny and was missing my husband very much. While we talked I noticed the big bulge in Peter's pants. I could not stop myself and dropped a few subtle hints. The result was that we both ended up in bed. His tool was bigger than John's was and I had a satisfying time.

The next afternoon Somu and Sammy turned up. Sammy came straight to the purpose of their visit. 'Mary Peter told us that you gave him lots of pleasure yesterday. We have come to taste the same pleasure'. I didn't mind and both of them fucked me all afternoon. After that day whenever John was on tour all three of them would come and fuck me. By evening their cocks would be limp but my cunt still wanted more. This went on for a year. I was very pleased with life. I had four strong, virile young men to service my choot'.

What I did not realize was that I was sitting on a volcano. One evening as usual the four friends were drinking in my home. I stood behind the kitchen door listening and watched my husband and my three lovers getting drunk together. That night they had more than their normal quota. Whenever John wanted I served snacks to go with the drinks.

Sammy said, 'John where do you buy these snacks. They are very tasty'.

'I don't buy them. My Mary makes them at home. She is very good in the kitchen' John answered proudly. I was very pleased to hear my husband's praise.

'She is also very good in the....' Somu snickered leaving the sentence incomplete. Hearing his words I nearly died and hoped that this drunken lout keeps his mouth shut but damage had already been done. My husband insisted that he tell what he meant by that remark.

'What is the harm tell him' Sammy piped up, 'he is saying that Mary is also a very good lay'.

This sobered my husband. 'What! Are you out of your mind?' John shouted, 'are you telling me that you have slept with my wife. No I don't believe it'.

'Yes that is what he is saying' Peter said in a drunken tone, 'as a matter of fact we all three have fucked your wife several times and that too together'.

'No way it is a lie' John said defending me, 'my Mary is faithful to me'. You boys are only jealous of me'.

'Jealous my foot' Somu shouted enraged, 'call her and ask her yourself'.

'That is exactly what I am going to do and expose your lie' John said. I had heard the full conversation and beads of perspiration were starting to form on my forehead. John came into the kitchen and pushed me roughly into the room where they were sitting, 'What do you have to say for yourself about what they are saying?' John asked.

'What are they saying?' I asked stalling for time hoping that the effect of alcohol would wear off and they come to their senses.

'Yes tell them Mary about the good times we have had together' Peter said taunting me, 'yes don't forget to mention how often we three have fucked you together'.

'Peter you and your friends are liars. Just because I smile at you, that too for my husband's sake, you think you can insult me like this. John dear your friends are liars ask them to either prove their allegations or leave never to return' I said without showing any sign of nervousness.

'Yes darling you are right. Guys either you produce proof or leave' John said getting annoyed.

Things were going my way. I thought I was home dry. They will never be able to prove a thing.

'How can one prove this sort of thing?' Somu mumbled.

'Yes I have it. There is no hair on Mary's choot' Sammy said smugly.

'Some proof' I replied sarcastically, 'if that is what you call proof then you guys have screwed half the women in town including your mother and sisters'.

'She is right' John said taking my side.

There was silence for a minute. I smiled to myself that more than half the battle is won. They won't be able to prove anything. It is my word against theirs. John will be so angry that he will not let them into our home again and I will be rid of these sad specimens, who called themselves men. I can always find new lovers.

While I was celebrating in my mind Peter said, 'Yes there is something. I don't remember what it is called. You guys must have also seen it too. Yes I have it. John if you want proof then listen Mary has a big mole on the right lip of her cunt. Now Mary you can't say half the women in town also have it'.

Now I knew I was undone. John loved that mole. He kissed it each time before he made love to me. John stared hard at me and said very softly, 'Guys please leave me alone with Mary. We have lots to talk about'.

At this point Mary raised her sari and showed me the mole. 'More than the alcohol this madam is the real cause of my misery' she wailed.

As soon as the door closed behind them John slapped me hard. He kept raining blows on me till out of sheer exhaustion he could not raise his arms. 'Mary you are a whore. I don't want anything to do with you. Just leave my house and go' John said wearily. I pleaded and begged but it had no effect on him.

'Mary you fucking bitch if you don't leave this minute I will kill you' John shouted at me. I thought that John is angry now and will not listen to anything. In the morning when he is calmer I may be able to retrieve the situation.

'Please where should I go at this late hour. Let me stay the night and I will leave first thing in the morning' I begged.

'Go where you like, preferably to hell' he shouted and pushed me out of the house.

For an hour I banged on the door crying, shouting, begging and pleading but John did not even answer once.

Wearily I started to walk towards my parent's house. Each step was an agony. As I neared my parent's home I thought that I would have to tell them the truth and hearing the truth my father will surely thrash me. I decided to go to auntie Joseph's house.

'Child what are you doing here at this late hour' she inquired but seeing my condition she took me inside and attended to my sore body. I told her all that had happened.

'You can't trust men. Now you understand why I never married' she remarked.

For two days I stayed there recouping my strength. On the third morning auntie Joseph told me that I would have to leave. 'But why auntie' I cried.

'My dear child an unfortunate incident has taken place. I had a very young lady here few weeks' back. You can imagine what happened between us. Unfortunately she told her friend, who in turn told her parents. The locality was up in arms and wanted me to leave but luckily when the police questioned the girl she changed her statement. Now if you stay here then it will again revive the controversy and I don't need that not at my age'.

'Auntie I have no money and where can I go?' I asked in tears. Miss Joseph then gave me some money and directed me to your organization. Madam from there you brought me with you'.

'Sahebji this is what happened to Mary and how I got involved with her. After that night whenever I felt the need to cum I called Mary to give me a massage. It was understood what I actually desired. Mary also went straight to the point dropping the charade of massaging me. Massage became the code word for pussy eating' Razia said.

'Razia darling I need some clarifications. Are you also doing.....?' I said but anticipating my query Razia interrupted me, 'Of course not. It is purely one way traffic and not like it was with our dear Shanti. You remember her don't you?'

'Of course I remember her. How can I forget her? How I wish she was also here. It would have been like old times. My second question is Mary said that she was so horny that after seven days she couldn't wait and she fucked Peter but how does she survive here living with you, there are no men here?'

Razia laughed, 'I wondered about it also but then on close scrutiny I found that the household expenses on green vegetables like cucumber, gourd etc. had increased considerably. Then I saw that she was using them to still her passion'.

'You saw her do it? Does she know?' I inquired.

Razia laughed, 'No she does not know. I saw it through my 'Third Eye'.

'Now I am completely at sea. What third eye? You are not Lord Shiva' I said a bit perplexed.

'No Mr. Dumbo it is not that type of eye. It is the latest that technique can offer. I will let you in on a secret but please don't mention it to anyone' she said. She unlocked her bedside table drawer and took out something that looked like a TV remote. She pressed a button and the wall panel in front of the bed slid back noiselessly revealing a very large TV screen. She pressed another button and the image of Mary working in the kitchen appeared on the screen.

'So you have a close circuit TV to spy on your maids' I asked.

'Spying is a nasty word. I prefer to refer to it as my 'Third Eye' which sees everything without being seen. You must realize that I am alone and this is how I keep tabs on what is going on in my house' Razia replied.

'Can you also tape what is going on? I asked.

'Of course, it is done automatically' she replied.

'It must be consuming a lot of tapes? What I mean is that if it keeps on taping even when the room is empty' I asked.

'No the taping is light, movement and sound sensitive. What this means is that if there is light and either sound or movement then taping starts otherwise it goes into the stand by mode' Razia explained.

'What happens if you like to tape something in the dark?' I asked.

'This is also possible but in such a case I have to give it a manual command' Razia replied.

'My god you sure have some equipment. Hey I only see Mary where is Maya? I said.

'Let us try to locate her' Razia replied and manipulated some buttons, 'ah there she is lying on her bed fingering herself'.

'Sahebji she found your laurda too big to fuck but it did excite her enough to masturbate' Razia remarked laughing and switched off 'The third Eye'.

'Hey let us watch her' I said.

'No not now I am in a hurry. You can do it later when I leave. Do you have any more queries?' she asked.

'Yes one last one. Our conversation started with your taunting Maya but in your clarification there is no mention of her. How did she get involved?' I asked.

'Oh that. I will tell you. Maya came to work for me about a year after Mary' Razia explained, 'few days later Mary asked me if I had seen Maya's tongue?'

'No why should I? What is so special about it?' I replied.

'Her tongue is shaped like Miss Joseph's. It is thick, pointed and very long. If she gives you a 'massage' like I do then you will be transported to heaven' Mary replied, 'if you like I can check her out in this respect'. Not wanting to get involved in their affair I just shrugged.

That night Mary came to give me a 'massage'. I told her that I was not in the mood. She sat and watched TV with me for approximately half and hour and then said grinning, 'It is time to see how Maya reacts to my 'massage' and went out. I was not feeling sleepy and opened the 'Third Eye' to watch how Mary fared with Maya. As the 'Third Eye' came on I saw Maya lying on her bed and Mary was just entering the room with her bowl of oil.

'Mary tell me what do you do so late in madam's room?' Maya asked.

'I give her a massage but today she didn't want it. Have you ever had a massage?' Mary replied.

'No I haven't. Massage is the pleasure of the rich and not for poor people like us' Maya replied.

'Why only the rich? If you like I can give you a massage. Would you like that?' Mary offered.

'Yes I would like to experience it' Maya said.

'Okay then take off your clothes and lie on your stomach' Mary said.

'No I couldn't, I feel shy' Maya said.

'What is there to be shy about we are both girls. See I will take my clothes off in front of you' Mary said undressing.

Mary said, 'My god Mary you have no hair on your choot. What happened to them? Maya said.

Mary said, 'I will tell you later but if you are still shy then wear a bra and panties'

'You know I don't own panties' Maya wailed.

'All right my dear shy one. Wait a minute I will be back in a second' Mary said and went out returning with one of my panties, 'wear these' she said giving the panties to Maya.

'But they belong to madam' Maya objected.

'You can wear them for now and tomorrow you can wash them again' Mary told Maya.

The stage was set for Maya's seduction.

Soon Mary had taken off her bra and was sucking her girlish tits.

'Mary don't do that it is not right' Maya moaned.

'You like what I am doing?' Mary asked.

'Yes I love it but this girl to girl thing is still not right' Maya complained.

'If you like it then shut up and enjoy yourself' Mary said sternly. Mary jabbed her finger in Maya's navel. 'Ow it hurts' Maya screamed and her bottoms bucked high.

Mary pulled off her panties and looking at her cunt said, 'Maya what a beautiful choot you have. Spread your legs wider so I can see the whole of it'. Maya smiled enjoying the compliment and spread her legs wide.

'Your choot looks lovely. I must kiss it' Mary said and commenced to eat her pussy. Maya's bottoms were moving and she moaning loudly.

'Mary don't do that it is dirty' Maya moaned. Mary ignored her and continued licking. Suddenly Maya screamed, AAGGGHHHR'. Mary's tongue had penetrated Maya's choot. Mary continued to tongue fuck Maya's choot till she screamed. 'I can't bear it. Please stop'. Mary stopped.

'Did you enjoy yourself?' Mary asked. 'Y..hes very much. Oh Mary it was lovely' Maya panted and kissed Mary.

The following night Mary was again between Maya's legs. 'Maya I wish you would remove these. You will enjoy my tongue even more' she said tugging at her pubic hair.

'Ow Mary, don't pull so hard it hurts. I don't mind but I don't know how' Maya complained.

'My poor little Maya. Don't worry I will do it for you' Mary said helpfully and shaved Maya's pussy. Soon Maya's cunt was bald.

'Here take a look' Mary said handing Maya a hand mirror, 'isn't it pretty?'

The next night Mary said, 'Maya today you lick my cunt also'.

'Oh no I can't it feels dirty' Maya replied making a face.

'Don't be stupid. I am doing it and if you try you can do it also. If you don't like it you can stop. Okay' Mary suggested. They then got into 'sixty-nine' position and commenced to eat each other's pussy.

'Oh Maya your tongue feels sooo good. Yes my dear go on. Y..hes press my clit with your tongue. God it is heavenly. Maya now push your tongue inside my choot. UUUUIIIII it is good. Yes go deeper Yes as deep as you can. JEEEESSSUSS I AMMMM COOOMMMINNNG' Mary shouted and slumped on Maya.

'Did you enjoy eating my choot?' Mary asked.

sahebji
sahebji
371 Followers