Razor Whip Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just what I wanted to hear. Mm... brace yourself."

She had a solid grasp on what would have an impact, and I was both curious and nervous to see what on earth could be that much of a powerful effect from removing gloves and a necklace. She commanded my full and complete attention, taking off the long black gloves to reveal unsurprisingly shapely hands, long fingers set off by menacingly sharp nails. So far, so good. That state of mind was to last for a few more seconds as she reached for the buckle of her choker. The black leather strip, as I was about to discover, had been the last thing standing between me and the true cause for Razor Whip's cultlike following.

Her eyes flashed as the buckle clanked open, and in an instant, I was staring at a different being entirely. The figure before me, especially in the face, was easily recognizable as the same, but the changes were tremendous and unsubtle. Her skin was a dull blood red, nails even sharper, finger-length nubs of horn on each temple, canine teeth elongated into dangerous-looking points, lips and nipples a midnight black, and a slight point to her ears. It was at that moment that I remembered that I had signed a very binding contract for the full three-month tour.

"What- what- what the fuck?"

I was far beyond being able to contain it. I had just watched the lead singer of my favorite band transform into something Dante might have had in a picture at the back of his underwear drawer. My outburst was as much a thing of confusion as it was a legitimate plea for an explanation.

"I knew you were going to have a fun reaction for me. Just for that, you get to ride in the bus with the band. Nights included. Sounds like fun, right?"

I had no time for a response, which was good, because I had also had no response.

"There are a lot of details to go into later, but yeah. we're here from the underworld to give you humans a nice little sample of hell. Some more personally than others. As long as we're clothed, we look like normal humans- never mind. Normal is hopelessly inadequate. Gorgeous humans. Especially me. Glad you agree, by the way."

She accented the last sentence with a look to my crotch, the tiny hint of a giggle ringing in my ears for a long while after it ended.

"But once we're nude, which you were so kind as to facilitate, it's proper business. In case you were wondering, yes, you're as hard as you are right now because of a little touch of magic, but it wasn't really necessary. Trust me. I can tell."

I was far from arguing, demon or not, and fucked up as the situation was, she was undeniably attractive to a degree that could only be described as extreme.

"Now, technically, you're only bound by the law to stick with the job, but that changes if I touch you skin to skin. Since I can't actually do that without your consent, in theory, you're free to go. That said, I'd like to see you try to leave in your current condition. Your call: three short little months that you're already going to do, or you wait four hours and realize that I do things that are a fuck of a lot stronger than Viagra. Just one little touch."

Whoever had initially come up with the concept of a succubus, undersexed monk or not, had not been far from the mark. The part of my brain that dealt with resistance might as well have been melting. Mouth movements were an impossibility, let alone speech, but the tiny nod that broke past my reeling sense of judgment was apparently all she needed.

With an elaborate motion, she extended a finger and pressed it into my sternum. The effect was instant and nearly overwhelming. My body was flooded with warmth, and my entire mind seemed to go numb for a moment. An unsubtle groan leaked out from my lips, and she kept going, putting an arm over my shoulder and moving close. Every point of contact was a well of warmth and desire. My pants became an unspeakably cruel sentence as she took a firm grip on my butt with the other hand, pressing my hips hard against hers and somehow making my pulse accelerate even further. I would have done absolutely anything for release.

In the closest thing to a gesture of mercy that I had seen from her thus far, she brought the encounter to its rational conclusion, planting a kiss on my lips that, for a moment, burned away the memories of all before it up to that point. This was no gentle touch, or even lover's desire. This was a pure show of force, explaining her power to me in more detail and certainty than mere words ever could. Both arms aggressively held me in place, and her tongue invaded my mouth, with more heat than any human's mouth should have had.

I was almost instantly shivering with the sheer intensity of her lips' touch, and, to my shock, felt the beginnings of a sensation that usually took far more than just a kiss. My eyes closed as, to my disbelief, my relentless hardness was finally relieved. A deep ripple of pleasure pulsed through my body several times, leaving me to heave breaths when she finally broke the kiss, my mind slowly phasing back into reality as she dropped her arms and walked a few steps away, enjoying the sight of her handiwork.

"I would not expect more where that came from if I were you. Consider it a signing bonus, and yourself lucky. Clean up, and be on the bus in five minutes. Remember: this is just the beginning."

12