Re-Awakening Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JRRoark
JRRoark
45 Followers

Once inside, she removed her dress and hung it. Pulled off her undies and unfastened her bra. She hung these as well.

She then slipped on her new panty and admired the fit and cut as it slid over her legs. High cuts, lace accented silk with some well placed gauzy panels that offered a nudish look. Running her hands over the panty, she knew they were of the highest quality.

She did the same for the bra noting the finely finished seams and the superb way it cupped her breasts. Her aureoles were only just covered in spite of adjusting. She felt completely feminine in this ensemble.

The lights dimmed and then came back. She hurriedly stepped back into her dress, zipped, smoothed herself and left.

She sat down next to John just as the lights were dimmed. She leaned in and whispered, "Very fine, John," taking his hand and resting it on her thigh and at the same time making sure he could feel her part her thighs just a bit. He looked in her eyes and smiled.

The conductor tapped his baton to bring the orchestra to attention. Looking about, and with élan, he brought his hands up and with a crash, the music began.

Prior to Act One, it was announced that the role of Frederic would be played by and understudy. This was always a cause for concern in those who truly appreciated theater. Even though the understudy had worked hard to memorize and deliver his lines, he still forgot them not once but twice....all in Act One. While the patrons felt his pain, there were others who would blame the director for having an improperly prepared performer.

As house lights came up signaling Intermission, John stayed positive. "Poor kid. I hope he does better in the next act." John enjoyed being with Jill if even at a production not quite ready for prime time.

Jillian leaned in and responded, "Per our agreement, let's get out of here."

She stood, nodding to many, and holding John's hand as they worked their way down the aisle.

Once outside and in the fresh air, they continued towards the area where they would find the car.

"Mind if I drive?" she asked.

"Be my guest."

He tossed her the keys admiring her one handed catch. She opened his door and then went around to get in all on her own. He smiled.

This time she stepped in as a guy would bringing in one leg and then the other. Her skirt rose mercilessly up as John watched her settle in.

She did nothing to pull her skirt down since she already knew there was little to work with. Instead she unlocked the two clasps that held the soft top in place and with a pull and shove, sent it back.

"In college, I had a little yellow Spitfire. While not the most reliable, it was fun when it was running."

"Well done!" John exclaimed and laughed uproariously at what he had just witnessed.

"By the way, your gift is wonderful. I'm not familiar with the brand, but I can tell they are well made. For a guy, you've done well." She was feeling a bit brazen now sitting behind the wheel of a rather classic sports car. She fired it up and looked across the gauges.

"Have you sunglasses I might borrow?" she inquired.

John reached into the glove box and pulled out his spares. She put them on and looked in the mirror. Not bad. She reached to her feet and pulled off her pumps. They had no place where her feet were now. She leaned over and squeezed them down between John's feet.

She tested the clutch once or twice, pulled the transmission into second and then straightaway into reverse wondering if John would notice the move that kept the primitive gears from grinding. He simply shook his head and smiled all the more.

He looked over at her and could see the upturned intimations of a smile at the corners of her mouth and scanned her as she sat at the ready. Her legs were gorgeous and fully exposed to his eyes. Inside he wondered how it was that yesterday he had seen far more of her body and yet today, while he saw less, it affected him much more profoundly. He could not help his anatomical reaction as he surveyed those legs and saw just a notion of red; his very gift that offered the last thin veil to what lies within. A few hours ago, these panties were just a bit of material, quite lifeless. Yet now they covered the most sensitive portions of her anatomy, were breathing in her scent and would be forever transformed. She wore them now because he had given them to her. He reached a hand to her thigh and rested it there. She confirmed her delight by placing her hand on top and pushed it down as if to say 'please don't take it away' and on this confirmation, they were underway.

She had grown up around sports cars. It seemed that every significant male in her life had a passion for tiny, well handling machines. It had rubbed off on her. While she had had expensive cars through the years, she had a soft spot for older cars, not because they were better handling, but because they offered a personality in addition to an open roof. New cars were clinically sterile in her mind.

"Give me a few quirks that I can work with and I am happy", she thought.

As Jill tested the limits of the little TR6, she gained confidence in what it could do. She was not out to race, but she drove with confidence. As the wind swirled into all areas of the cab, Jill's skirt would lift to reveal her deep red panty and then settle back. She could feel the hem dancing and she knew John could see. She felt a smidge naughty, but did nothing to prevent this.

John did see and his eyes could barely lift from this extreme visual. While she drove, his hand began to trace up and down her thigh. Of necessity, her legs were pleasingly spread, because she was now negotiating a clutch.

As she heel-and-toed to make a smooth downshift, John's fingertips strayed onto the silky material...just the edge. His fingers lightly went from her upper most thigh and now swept lightly across her panty almost out of reach. It could almost be perceived as accidental. One moment he could see his fingers while the next, the wind changed for whatever reason, and dropped her skirt to cover his hand.

The presence of his fingers completely registered with her. Should the sparks of her mind ever coalesce with the flammable materials below, she wondered how they might survive.

"John, I've an idea," she yelled above the wind noise. Rather than wait for an answer, she continued, "On the way to my house is a great little gourmet to-go store where we can get some finger foods and then have some lunch...sound good?"

Rather than say anything, he raised his hand and gave her a thumbs-up response. She smiled and before he could withdraw his hand, she took ahold and placed it back to its recent position but decidedly more towards her anatomical center. As he opened and closed his fingers, where they now lay, they swept across her naked thigh but also spanned up and down the long axis of her pussy. His strokes paralleled the side of her pussy, but never really running over.

For Jill, the effect was hypnotic. Her driving became far more tame as she negotiated streets, signals, and pedestrians in her attempt to get back to her place.

There was no more talking in the car, except for the languages spoken by John's fingers and her reactions. She knew she could never make it to the store and would be doing well to get home. She was in no doubt that John sensed her quandary.

As she finally pulled into her drive, they exited the car ran into the house, closed the door and embraced long and hard smashing into each other and holding in a crush.

With one hand, John reached down and pulled up her hem. When his hand attached to her buns, the material fell around his wrist and hid from view the gripping and hard rubbing his hands now delivered to Jillian.

No longer enough, John's hands reached up and made quick work of the zipper. It peeled down with its own cry to the top of her buns. They released their grip long enough for the dress to pool at her ankles after which she was picked up and carried to the kitchen counter where she was set down.

John pulled her to the edge and they once again embraced. His hands ran up and down her back zeroing in on the clasps and releasing them. Off came the bra, exposing her breasts to John and his hands began an immediate exploration.

Sated for just a moment, John stood back and stripped. Completely. His tool stood at full attention and bobbed nicely as he came back now with eleven fingers all at full attention.

The teasing and innuendo of the past hours were too much for both. Again John drew her to the edge and pulling the panty to the side, he let himself in. She guided his cock and he gently pushed in until fully engaged and then lost no time in providing a proper rogering.

She held on around his neck while he clasped her buns. In a merciless pushing and pulling frenzy, they both made up for carnal starvation that was only now beginning to receive badly needed attention. They closed their eyes and fucked. Fucked hard. From her mouth escaped no words but as he forced his way into her over and again, her lungs expelled air in gasps combined at times with an escaping plea for more. He obliged.

They were mated in a salacious fitment that comes from a mutual need for energy from each other; an energy that takes away in one sense but fills in another. John would continue this pounding until he felt this woman rush up and over into a cascade of comely delight and only then would he allow her to recede but just until he took her to other parts of her home where he would begin the process yet again. John had marvelous staying power. He preferred to completely tucker out his lovers and only then satisfying himself. The formula had always worked quite well. He wondered if perhaps he had been honing his skills just for her?

From upstairs Josh heard the noises coming from the kitchen. He heard Jillian's voice at first as well as the voice of another. He knew they were there still but he could no longer hear what they were saying.

Josh had been upstairs not expecting Jillian for several hours. He was naked. He was quietly coming down the stairs carrying his clothes when he heard Jill scream. Not a scream of terror but something different. He stopped on a stair to listen and heard her scream again and again almost as if the air was being squeezed from her lungs.

Jill had just been thrown over the edge with a deep orgasm. As she calmed down, John pulled away to look at her but continued to slowly pump in and out. His method changed such that he no longer led with his penis but rather his hips rotated towards her with his penis to follow. It was a for less invasive method that conveyed a relaxed incursion in more of a sinusoidal motion.

Jill's breathing was returning to normal. She liked that John continued her internal massage. She remained positioned on the edge of the counter but now her head rested on his shoulder. She was looking down at her crotch and his. John joined her.

"Look how beautiful it looks!" she exclaimed. "It's such a nice fit." At a restful pace they both watched as his lazing piston would decouple and recouple. John would let the head almost drop out but then drive in. As so they watched.

For a few minutes, both were silent. Then Jillian reached down and wrapped a few fingers around the shaft right next to her pussy. John adjusted his stroke so that the head would now be embraced by her fingers as well before driving home.

"It's beautiful," she said again. "And it fills me so completely." She watched how her own tissues would be pulled out and pushed back inside as he continued. She looked up and kissed him so appreciative was she of this relaxed skewering.

"Feel better?"

"Much."

"Ready for more?"

"Ummm-hmmm." Fully emphasizing the second syllable.

They decoupled and headed for the kitchen door that would take them upstairs for more. His erection remained prominent with Jill admiring it as she hopped off the counter. She bent over and with no hands to assist, simply took it into her mouth to taste her juices and just a hint of his. It was not intended as a session in and of itself, but rather to say thanks for what it and the man behind it had done for her. She broke off and they kissed a sweet kiss as they were now co-participants in a purely physical serenade.

She still wore her panties and nothing else. There was no longer anything to conceal. She made no attempt to hide her lusting eyes. In fact, she wanted him to see her desire.

John pushed open the swinging door and as he did, Jill called, "John, take these water bottles and I will get us some wine." He went back into the kitchen liking that Jill was expecting a marathon session as was he.

Josh turned around and as quietly as possible retraced his steps back into the master bedroom, the only room where he ever spent any time. He squeezed in behind an overstuffed leather chair that sat kitty-corner in an alcove. He made himself as small as possible, scrunched up and wondered what he would do. There was no out under these circumstances. He felt trapped and nude as well.

Moments later, in walked a naked man carrying water bottles. Jill followed close behind in panties he had never seen before and carrying two glasses and an ice bucket. He placed his head down careful to make not a peep.

They settled in with a few candles, poured wine, took a deep draft after which Jill got on her knees and took in his member to reinvigorate the tool she knew she was about to take on again.

A set of eyes was watching this from across the room hidden in a small and dark corner.

There was no need to talk now. Their actions conveyed in a language all its own and perfected over millennia.

Fully erect, John took Jill by the hand and led her to the bed where he guided her onto all fours with her knees on the edge and her shins coming out at him. He stepped between her thighs and held a hip in each hand. Rather than guide his rod into her, he let it probe her area until, on its own, it discovered the target.

"Feel that, Jill?"

"Yes."

"If you want it, push back."

She eased back onto his shaft where, with her wetness, she consumed his entirety with one, two, and three backward pushes.

"Oh my, that feels good," was all she could say.

He started a methodical in and out. Slowly. He pulled all the way out. Waited for a count to three, and then pushed all the way back in. Her sides convulsed as this thick member pushed away her sensitive tissues to insinuate itself in her canal. She sensed his pace and began to meet him by pushing back against him as he thrust in.

From behind the chair, Josh peaked out and saw the man thrust with his buns stiffening to push in and relaxing as he pulled out. All he could see of Jill was her quaking thighs with each lunge and her curled toes. He recognized her voice, but had never heard her moan before.

Her wetness combined with this thick tool to make a series of slurping and sucking sounds with every stroke. It was a perfect compliment to the act; an unmistakable language between lovers.

What had begun as tiny embers in her pussy was now being fanned to a full on conflagration. He had let go of his grasp on her hips and had absolutely no contact with her except for this piston that continued to fire in and out of her body. The effect was such that there were zero distractions. None. It was his cock and her pussy alone to communicate. The sounds continued as their groins locked in a tug-of-war. She felt her body giving ground as he remained relentless in his pummeling. When her clitty had captured all the nuances of this treasure, it pushed her headlong into yet another deep and all engrossing orgasm. This time, it sprang into all her limbs, circled in her toes and fingers only to boomerang back to shove her yet again against this orgasmic Vesuvius. Her voice returned full force as she announced to her lover that she was coming again only to sign off in a series of desperate cries of passion. He jammed her completely to focus his energy on the one sweet spot. When her body could no longer translate his marauding, she fell forward if only to jettison this intruder if just for a moment.

Josh had to look as he heard Jill scream. He saw as she fell forward and continued to moan, her body quivering still and discernable from his removed position. His cock was at full attention as Jill lay exposed, panting, and not herself.

Eyes closed, she sighed in relief and gratitude as a tiny smile replaced her wanton and twisted facade from just moments ago. Her bottom remained slightly upturned still, but now carried the aura of having been taken yet she wanted him to see.

She was recovering from a solid skewering by an Englishman she had just met a day and a half ago. She wanted more but it was time to come up for air.

"Oh, John," was the extent of the data from her mouth that was now reconnecting with the higher thought processes of her brain. She still had a way to go as her body continued to gulp in air and as sweat cooled her down.

"Have a sip." He extended a bottle of water from which she took a few deep swallows and then handed it back. She collapsed back to the bed.

"John, it's your turn now. I think I am good for a minute or two." They laughed at the lightness of the delivery.

"Did I see a hot tub out back?"

That would be perfect right about now," she thought.

"Here lay down. You can't enter the hot tub until you are properly cleaned off."

She shimmied out of her panties now and with a wet motion, kicked them off the bed. They were saturated with her cum.

Fully naked now, and between his legs, butt in the air, she took him into her mouth.

From his vantage, and with increasing bravado, Josh peeked around the corner of the chair. In her position, he could see directly into her pussy. From this distance, her thorough wetness was obvious and ran from top to bottom. Her vagina was somewhat opened he guessed due to being stretched. He thought he saw white fluid issuing from her vagina and running down her leg, but could not be sure. There was her butt hole too. It was wet as well but closed. As he surveyed still lower, her large breasts were dangling and swaying as her head was dropping and rising to a motion. He assumed his prick was in her mouth. With such a view, he ejaculated onto the back of the leather chair trying to stifle his voice that wanted to cry out now. His breathing remained in check and he continued to watch.

In this one afternoon, he had seen her complete anatomy in a way he never imagined. It was all there, but so pretty. He ran his eyes up and down her again and again trying to make sure he would never forget. "If only I too could touch her", he thought.

Jill savored the fullness of his tool and how nicely it filled both her pussy and mouth. She sensed a strong, but kind lover in him and knew that together, they would have great fun exploring for limits or establishing (hopefully) that there were none. "No limits" she pondered as she took him into her mouth still again.

"John, I think you are now hot tub worthy. I also think that I can think again. That was fabulous! Come on."

She pulled him up and with wine bucket and glasses, they went downstairs and out the glass door that took them directly to the hot tub where they sank in. John's erection subsided, but he remained full-ish in appearance. "Perhaps ready to go at a moment's notice?" she wondered.

Sipping wine and with bubbles on, they rested before beginning another session.

With the lull, and hearing them go out the door, Josh scurried from behind his blind, grabbed the panty he had seen Jill kick off and with alacrity, was down the stairs and out the front door having just pulled on his shorts. Once out, he breathed a sigh of relief. He took the panty and held it to his nose. It was a deep rich scent that made his pecker respond. On the gusset, he could feel the slippery lube so much so that he placed some between his fingers and was amazed at how they glided offering almost no resistance. He stuffed the panty in his pocket and retreated home, but continued to slide his thumb and finger together.

JRRoark
JRRoark
45 Followers