Re-cut: The III Penetration of Troi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Captain, Captain, can you hear me."

He did not respond at first.

The girl repeated herself, "Captain, are you okay."

His mind was in a haze, his thoughts were clouded slowly coming out of this dream. He saw the beautiful girl in front of him concerned about his state of mind. He then placed his arms on her shoulder, smiled and asked her what she wanted.

"To fix your problem," she replied innocently.

Having come to his senses, he realized he was in the sick bay talking to a young female student about hand jobs. He needed a moment to gather himself, stirred by the erotic dream episode he just experienced.

The ship was still in danger, but he could not escape the possibilities of being with this or all of these girls.

He was experiencing the worst case of blue balls ever.

The groans and vocal pleasures emanating from Ro dispensing her medical treatments came to an end with one last deep moan from her patient. Within moments, Ro raised off her knees and appeared in the sick bay, leaned over the sink and spit.

Her face and body was moist with sweat as pools of perspiration formed between her breasts, down her stomach to her waist and the curve of her back. The Captain observed her make a mark above the door frame, signaling the number five.

She looked tired. About the same time, he turned and saw nurse Omagala leave her station. They met each other at the nursing station.

"How did it go? Ensign Ro inquired. At first, the nurse didn't reply, normally quite bashful by nature. Ensign Ro asked her again, "how did it go with that asshole?

The nurse stammered, trying to remain professional about this unprofessional situation.

"Did he release himself on you? Ensign Ro remarked. The nurse responded only by raising her head. "That's why I refused him," Ro replied stubbornly.

"In your face," Ro continued. The nurse responded only by pointing to her cheek. "What a jerk, wait until I see him again, officer or no officer" Ro said angrily.

"But that wasn't the only thing concerning him" the nurse interjected.

"What do you mean? Ro said inquisitively.

"It was his size," she whispered to Ro.

"Yeah, I know. It was difficult for me too. That thing should have its own rank" Ro playfully sighed.

"Yeah, maybe it should be called the Admiral" the nurse giggled.

"Women always talk about wanting something like that in them but when it's staring you in the face, one might have second thoughts" Ro contemplated.

"You might be right Ro but I believe we just weren't used to something of that girth. Were you able to get it down your throat?

"I could barely breathe at first but in time, after I moistened his shaft with my lips and tongue, his cock more manageable" Ro revealed.

"Wow, I was only able to suck the knob of his cock. I'm amazed Ro"

"Thanks" Ro blushed with pride regarding her talents, "yes, I'm pretty good giving head. There is nothing like the taste and having your mouth full of warm cock."

"Has the Captain been treated yet" Ro asked the nurse.

"I thought I was going to take care of him but he declined in deference to one of the crew," the nurse replied.

"How noble" Ro replied aroused thinking of the possibilities of her servicing the Captain.

"I hope I get a second chance" the nurse replied. "Well let's hope one of us takes care of him" Ro said charitably.

The Captain expressed his appreciation to the girls about their offer but insisted they wait for him to call them if there services would be needed. He then walked to the doctors office, to discuss how do resolve this crisis.

"Hasn't Guinan come down yet? The Captain exclaimed realizing she had not shown up.

"She said she is on her way Captain. But my precious son Wesley has a great and feasible idea Captain" the doctor insisted.

"Yes Wesley, what is it?

"Given the time constraints and lack of supply in both quality and quantity, I thought I could summon my friend 'the traveler' to assist us with this problem Captain" Wesley said earnestly.

"What do you mean quantity and quality Wesley" the Captain replied.

"Well, my mommy says you don't believe some available talent is old enough to relieve some of the male crew members. Which I happen to disagree because some of the girls you turned away are like oral vacuums, they have reputations Captain" Wesley said.

"Also my mommy said you requested Guinan to the sick bay to assist Ro and my moms nurse. Let me tell you Captain, no one even if ordered will want to fuck Guinan. You will have a mutiny on your ship. She looks beastly, as if she was randomly reconfigured in the transporter beam" Wesley continued.

"I mean maybe Worf or Geordie, being visually blind, but no one else" Wesley said in a matter of fact tone of voice.

The Captain laughed, chuckling at Wesley's characterization of Guinan.

"What is your solution son?

"My friend 'The traveler' may be able to travel using his abilities and bring back more women to help the ship Captain" Wesley explained.

"Sorry" the Captain said confused.

"Captain, we are about three weeks at full warp from large populations. But ' the traveler' can travel seconds, minutes, hours, days or even years in the future or past instantaneously and bring back volunteers into our present time."

"Brilliant, just brilliant Ensign Crusher" the Captain remarked, "How soon will he be here?

"I must contact him first but I assume only a couple of minutes after that" Wesley replied.

Guinan finally arrived and met with the doctor and after some discussion surprisingly agreed to assist. The doctor explained that her patient would arrive soon and for her to wait for them to come down.

The Captain ordered Geordie and Worf to meet him sick bay. When they arrived, they had many questions for the Captain about their heightened sexual arousal and desires.

The Captain said he knew how they felt and will provide a remedy soon. He beckoned for Guinan and introduced them to her. "I order both of you to accompany Guinan to her quarters. I'm sure once you are there you will know what to do. She is under orders but actually volunteered to work with you" the Captain explained.

Worf and Geordie were slightly confused, aroused, and obeyed orders, following her out of the sick bay.

"Doctor we are in luck! 'The 'traveler' is willing to assist us in resolving the problem affecting the enterprise"

The Captain continued, "But have you worked out the correct ratio of women to men?"

The three of them faced the Doctor sitting at her desk. "We will need at least between 20 to 35 more females actively participating to resolve this crisis Captain."

"Of course we don't yet know if we will find volunteers or the physical makeup of these females. I also don't believe one can be picky when confronted with death or screwing some fat ugly woman, pardon my French, right Captain?" Wesley said.

"Yes, but we must also appreciate the fact that certain female characteristics will initiate a more intense sexual arousal by males and lead more quickly to orgasm, thereby ensuring a faster a more successful medical treatment. Isn't that also right Doctor." the Captain responded.

"I agree with you Captain, of course," Wesley interjected, "But mother I must say that even though some say a blow job is a blow job and screw is a screw, I believe that's only true if your deaf, dumb and blind, or if your Geordie or Worf," Wesley snickered to himself.

"To be Frank Captain, if I had a choice between having sex with counselor Troi or Guinan, even though they are both women, I would definitely without question choose counselor Troi," Wesley interjected passionately.

"Just the thought of doing it with Guinan makes my testicles itch" Wesley shuddered, "I am sure some men would even choose a quick death than fucking Guinan," Wesley said.

"Well, what type of woman then?" the doctor inquired.

Wesley and the Captain turned to each other puzzled who should speak first.

"My sweet dear Wesley, what do boys your age really like? I know my dear Wesley boys your age are extremely endearing to oral sex, right?"

The Dr. continued, embarrassing her son in front of the Captain.

"Damn it mother, stop embarrassing me! I want my own life mother. Stay out of my sex life please" Wesley said angrily in a tirade of emotion.

"It's not just boys doctor who like oral sex" the Captain interjected "but we must find women who can fulfill the majority of sexual expectations most men desire."

Large breasts, narrow hips, long legs, kind appearance, great smile and teeth, brunette hair, brown eyes, small compact buttocks, beautiful face, flat stomach and endearing sensual personality," the three of them continued, shouting out physical and psychological characteristics most preferred by them.

The doctor recorded their sexual check list as they rambled on.

"Stop, stop, stop" the Captain demanded, "we can't really expect one woman to have every trait we desire, can we?"

"Wesley, when you venture out with the 'traveler', seek out women who have most of the traits we mentioned, okay?" The Captain explained.

"But Captain, there are many races among the crew. Which race of women should I choose" Wesley answered.

"Among the crew, which female crew member is most desired Wesley?"

"There are quite a few females which are highly desired Captain."

"Do your best and just get the most attractive women who are guaranteed to suck and fuck without hesitation. We cannot afford the time to convince anyone. As soon as these women get on board, I want them on their knees or on their back and raring to go."

Doctor crusher was a little put off by the vulgar conversation but did not comment.

On the hollow deck, Deanna turned on her side. At his direction, Deanna began stroking data's chest serving him refreshments. She stood up and walked towards the refreshments bar at the head of the sand mound behind them.

She was dressed in a light yellow tube top with bright white cotton shorts

Data observed her sultry walk as her firm behind danced against the confines of her white cotton shorts.

Resting on his back, Deanna returned with nourishments to feed her man, her provider.

"I brought some refreshments for you" Deanna whispered.

Looking up at her, data nodded his head.

Deanna lowered herself to her knees near his shoulders. Sitting on her knees, she placed the platter of refreshments near data's head. She decided to serve her sexual playmate some wine, cheese, an assortment of crackers and fresh grapes.

She wanted to please him. She wanted to make her master happy - to serve him in any way.

"Please, serve me now Deanna my little concubine," Data said in a very smug tone of voice, as he snapped his fingers.

Only when directed, she poured a glass of wine and handed it to Data. Deanna fed him grapes and other fruit on the tray with her fingers.

When he finished his wine, he looked out onto the horizon as the sun began to set. All his life Data strove to become more human. On this beautiful sunlit beach, with its plants, animals, surrounded by nature's beauty and about to have a beautiful woman, Data felt more human than he ever had in his life.

He initiated his sexual program, upon which he became hard and filled out the wrinkles in his shorts. Deanna was glad to see Data's shorts begin to fill out. Giddy with excitement, she let out a deep gasp as she stared at Data's crotch.

"Can I, can I Data" Deanna repeated as she stared at his crotch.

In full command, he refused her request just to tease her. Deanna, chomping the bit to get started, began to fondle her breasts through the soft fabric.

Deanna then positioned herself between his legs. Deanna was kneeling in the sand, with her hands on her lap. Her long hair was pulled back behind her delicate neck, exposing her bare shoulders. Her breasts hung low in her cotton tube top. He could clearly see her cleavage above the upper edge of her top, as well as the droplets of perspiration trickling down her chest, face and her well toned stomach.

"Please nurture me now" Data quietly spoke, as he waived his hand like a Roman emperor signaling the start of a race

Her face brightened as she smiled revealing her bright white teeth. Her eyes widened and the look turned from passive and subservient to motivated and intensive. Data opened his legs a little wider. Deanna repositioned herself on her stomach and chest, with her head only inches above his crotch.

When unfastened, she firmly gripped the sides of his shorts and pulled them down off his waist to mid-thigh. Once released from its confinement, his cock sprung forward up to near her face. Deanna let out soft sigh, anticipating her pleasures.

As her soft hands and fingers manipulated his cock into position, Data let out a soft groan, "start sucking it already baby."

As the warm air brushed the head of his cock, Data released another groan "yes, yes." Data raised his head, staring intently as Deanna rested herself on her stomach and elbows. The intensity in her eyes was thrilling to him as his cock slowly disappear into her gaping mouth and moistened lips.

"Go on, go on, more, more, a little more," Data egged on Deanna, as more and more of him disappeared into her dainty mouth.

Deanna momentarily stopped and pulled back to take a breath. As she breathed through her nose, Data noticed a red ring around him from Deanna's red lipstick. The red line acted as almost a water line or threshold of her oral passage.

Data placed his hand at the back of her head and lightly pulled. Like a fine filly racehorse reacting to the whip, Deanna instantaneously redacted by eagerly consuming his cock, letting out a high pitched squeal as she passed her previous depth - the ring of red lipstick.

Just before she consumed his entire length, Data noticed her arch her neck and head, surmising it was her technique of allowing her throat to accommodate something of size down her delicate throat. It was almost snake-like.

Once she had him entirely in her, Deanna paused, breathing heavily through her inflamed nostrils. She was still, almost as if she was attached. The warmth of her mouth and throat radiated through his android cock initiating pleasure responses.

"Yes baby, I'm here all day" Data replied nonchalantly.

She did not move but made throaty groans with Data still down her throat "Umh, ummm, mm, ummm."

Her reaction was similar to when she consumed chocolate. It was almost as she expected his cock to melt in her mouth. She then opened her mouth and slowly withdrew.

With that hint by Data, she began to stroke him momentarily before again taking him in her mouth. Data brushed back the hair from her face and off his crotch so that his viewpoint was uninterrupted.

She was much more methodical this time in the way she enveloped his cock. She was less concerned with speed and much more interested in the depth and sensation, using her pouty lips and tongue much more to invigorate his bulbous knob, thick shaft and android balls.

Up, down, up down her head traveled on his cock, stopping momentarily to lick his moistened knob, throbbing shaft and balls. Her reapplication of lipstick was evidenced by the reddish streaks of her lipstick, as her tightly constricted lips traveled up and down his roadway.

As Deanna continued to orally pump Data's cock, waves of pleasure tripped his circuitry. "Suck it counselor, faster, do it, yes baby" Data moaned...

With his legs bent up and to the side, Deanna was comfortably on her chest between his inner thighs. The perspective he had of Deanna intently working on his cock only complemented the ocean view above her head, as the waves crashed up against the white sandy beach.

On the beach, Data was nearing orgasm "you are beautiful sucking me baby, just keep on sucking."

Concentrating on his knob, Deanna took most of him out of her throat and began to massage his knob while stroking his thick shaft with her small slender fingers. Her cheeks bulged out, as they were stretched by his cock when she lowered herself upon his instrument.

Data reached forward to grab the back of her head and pressed it down upon his cock. Deanna initially resisted but relented as his cock increased 1/8 an inch in girth, filling her mouth and spreading wider her jaw and cheeks.

She squealed and lowered her hand to manipulate her nipples. Her mouth stuffed with his meet, Data exploded with jets of cum against the back of her throat and tongue.

Deanna shivered as the erotic sensations traveled throughout her body from her pussy to her breasts. Her mouth stuffed with his enlarged cock and his juices quickly filling her oral cavity, Deanna's heart raced in excitement and pleasure not wanting this moment to end.

As she aggressively fondled her breasts and swollen nipples, Data released his last load into her throat.

"Ummmmmmmmmmmhh!" Deanna softly murmured.

She loved the feeling of fullness in her mouth. The texture, the taste, the warmth, the firmness of a cock, any cock in her mouth and throat, against her tongue, teeth and walls of her mouth, thrilled her.

The bobbing of her head against his shaft slowed as his streams of cum gradually subsided. Not wanting to waste a drop, she maintained her constriction with her pouty lips around his shaft and knob.

Perspiration dripping from her nose and chin, Deanna raised her head of Data and then raised herself to her feet. Looking up at Deanna, Data regained his composure while appreciating a new perspective of the beautiful counselor.

Viewing her waistline and the underside of her quite soft round, delicate and ample breasts, he was captivated. It was as if one was looking up from below a Christmas tree on Christmas morning. Beautiful large round ornaments hanging low on the branches.

"Umph,aaah" Data grunted having spent himself.

Deanna walked to the tree line adjacent them keeping her mouth closed, her breasts freely swaying with each step, as the evening sun beat down upon her supple skin, breasts, face and slender body. Droplets of perspiration formed beads on her face, cleavage, breasts and down her flat stomach and legs.

As she stirred up the powdery white sand, the sand crystals attached themselves to the moisture forming over her slender body, with patches of sand sticking to her nipples, waistline and lower legs.

At the tree line, Deanna leaned over slightly and began to spit the creamy contents out of her mouth. Data observed her wonderful slender profile, her thin narrow hips, thighs and calves as well as appreciating the view as her supple breasts fell off her chest when she leaned forward.

She sauntered back towards him. Standing above data with her legs straddling his waist, Deanna began to unfasten her white cotton shorts.

Resting on his elbows, Data took in all of her beauty as she began to undress, "yes baby, and come to daddy."

She leaned over slightly, allowing her to more easily slide her shorts over and around her hips. With a seductive look on her face, she smiled, licked her lips and then smiled, "I'm coming Commander. I'm almost there. Are you ready for me Mr. Data? She said softly.

Looking at his eyes and then to his crotch, the answer was obvious. Data's rock hard tool was at attention and ready to take on all comers.

She smiled again, revealing her bright white teeth and endearing face, her hair down around her shoulders.

She then slowly lowered herself, kneeling down straddling his waistline. Reaching under herself, she grasped him at his base positioning Data as she engulfed him inch by inch by inch by inch until he disappeared.

"Ooooooooooooooh! Deanna softly cooed like a bird as Data slowly penetrated her.

"Yes, you read my mind counselor." Data replied aroused.

Deanna then leaned forward, placing her hands on top of Data's shoulders and began to slowly thrust her against him. Flinging her head back in pleasure, her throat became more exposed, tantalizing Data. For how could such a narrow and slender neckline accommodate his large cock?

123456...8