Reaching the Teacher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She shot back her reply:

"Blush! Giggle! I love that!"

She spent a good deal of time that evening thinking about how to shock and impress him. She had a pair of white stockings or blue to choose from for the matching panties and stockings the next day. It wasn't until the next morning, just as she showered that she knew what she was going to do.

She waited nervously for his e-mail, to see if he knew, once the first part of the double period was done. It came at last.

"I can't tell exactly; your stockings are regular colored?"

It was all that she could do to keep from crowing. She'd done it. She sent him her e-mail immediately:

"No, sir, I'm not wearing stockings today!"

His followed directly:

"Wow! Bad girl!"

Then she answered:

"Naked girl, in some important ways. I think that you need to know that the quickest way to make me a slave is to kiss my neck! (Big secret!) And I'd love to ask you what you think of pantyhose?"

His answer was quick and definite:

"Hate them; utilitarian but not sexy, definitely!!!!!!! In my minds eye, you wear stockings, maybe garter belts. That's it. Unless you get really bad and wear stockings and no panties.

The bell rang shortly after that, and the class filed out. A number of them wished her a good weekend. As he came up to pass the desk he spoke quietly:

"Naked girl!"

She blushed a deep shade of red and she giggled.

"That's right, uh, sir!" she said softly.

"Tonight I want to video chat with you. I'll send you an e-mail to tell you the details for it," he said and turned to leave, after she shook her head 'yes'.

"Oh, Jason," she called to him and he turned around to see what she wanted. She went to him and said quietly:

"I love your ass cheeks!"

"Bad girl!" he said to her, and she giggled as he walked away.

He sent her the e-mail at home early that evening that gave her instructions for video chatting. She knew her way around a computer fairly well but he was quite obviously a whiz. As she did her dinner and showered after dinner to get ready for the video session, she formed a kind of plan in her mind.

They met exactly on time at nine PM. She was thrilled to be able to talk to him via the video.

"Oh, I like this!" she said.

"You seem to like lots lately, teacher!" he replied.

"You keep sweeping me off my feet, keeping me slightly off balance and I have to admit that I'm loving it, Jason."

"I'm glad," he replied with a special smile for her.

"Oh, and I have a confession to make," she went on, blushing.

"Speak to me," he said.

"I went last night to the chat room to see if you might be there; I know that you never said you would be but I wanted to talk to you, if you were there," she said in a rush.

"Anything special on your mind?" he asked quietly.

"No," she admitted, "Just the urge to talk to you."

""I like that," he answered. "So, what happened."

"Well, uh, that's the confession," she began. "You see someone named 'sluttamer' was there and wanted to chat. I told him that I was looking for my boy friend. He asked about you, and I couldn't help myself, I told him that I was your history teacher and that you were fucking me!"

He laughed at that.

She hastened on: "I know that we're, uh you're not, fucking me, I mean; but it was such a temptation and I just kind of gave in. After I told him that, which got a "Wow!" response from him, I just logged off."

"And?" he prompted her.

She blushed visibly, and he laughed:

"And you played with yourself!"

"Yes, I, uh did," she said.

"You're so special, Ms. C. A. Anderson! I have to say that," he said smiling.

"Thank you for saying that, Jason," she replied.

"But there's something that I want to do now," she said to him, and he smiled and nodded 'yes' to her. She got up and left for a few minutes.

When she came back, she was wearing the same glasses that she sometimes wore in class for teaching.

"Oh dear!" he said, seeing her, as she sat down.

"Now, Mr. Wayne," she began, in her best teacher's voice. "I was surprised the other day, when you didn't answer any of the quiz questions. I know that you are really familiar with this material, and I'm going to give you a chance now to redeem yourself. Are you ready?"

"Yes, Ms. Anderson," he said softly.

She asked the first question, and he answered it immediately. She smiled at him and said:

"Correct," she got up and moved a little way off from the computer so that he could see what she was doing and she took her shoes off. She put them on a chair. He smiled a broad smile, suspecting what this was all about.

She asked him a second question, and he answered it easily.

"Yes, of course," she said and moved away from the computer chair a bit. This time she unbuttoned and removed her blouse. All the while she was doing it, she stared at him via the computer. He was grinning broadly now.

She asked the third question and again he answered it easily. She got up from her chair again and this time she asked:

"Do you have a preference here, Mr Wayne?"

"The skirt, Ms Anderson, if you please," was his reply. She moved immediately to unbutton the side button and unzip the skirt, shaking her hips and letting the skirt slither down her hips, leaving her with a pair of pearl gray panties on, matching her bra.

"Hey," he interjected, "I thought that you didn't wear panties today!"

"I didn't," she replied with a sly grin, "Not for school, not for my Jason! But for play time here I am."

He got the next two questions correct and Carol Anne finished by taking first her bra and then her panties slowly off. When she had them off and folded on the chair with the rest of her clothes, she put her arms up in the air and said brightly:

"Mr Wayne, honey, here's the teacher!"

"Absolutely, totally worth waiting for!" he said, shaking his head in wonder.

She sat down to the computer again and said softly:

"A request: can you, will you take your clothes off?"

He looked around and said: "My Mom's around here somewhere; she's really cool but I'd better not."

"Do you mind if I pout just a little?" she asked softly.

"Well, we can't have a pouting teacher," was his response, "So here." He stood up then and unbuckled his belt, and unbuttoned his jeans, unzipping them and pushed them down to his knees. He was wearing a pair of red bikini underwear, cut for a guy but made, it seemed of nylon.

Carol Anne involuntarily squealed and then blushed and giggled!

"Quite an eruption!" he said.

"Magnificent," was her only word. "Turn please, will you, Jason?" she asked politely and he did so, turning to show him his round, muscular ass.

"Ohhhhhhhh!" she said, "Kissable!"

He pulled his pants up and sat at the computer. He watched her for a few seconds, as she idly was playing with one of her nipples. She spoke them, her breath obviously coming in harder, quicker gasps:

"I haven't felt this way, this turned on, this sexy since my days back at the Jr. College! It's. . .it's amazing."

"Do you like it?" he asked.

"It's like a whirlwind; I'm being taken over; and I discover, when I think of it, that I love it."

"Good, then, naked girl, pull your chair back and play with yourself for me. I want to watch your orgasm," he said softly, in a voice that showed that he would l not take a 'no' answer.

"Yes, sir," she said, "This might be difficult."

"Think of what you just saw!" was his next instruction.

"Oh, yes, I can do that!" she replied, and moved her chair away a bit. She put her bare feet up against the desk and began to run her fingers through her pussy hair. She ran the fingers up and down just lightly on the outer lips of her pussy. It caused her to moan right away. She leaned her head back and closed her eyes.

"Eyes on me!" he said softly.

"Yes, of course, sir," she said and stared at him as her fingers began to penetrate the inner lips of her pussy.

"Ohhhhhhhhhh!" she said, faltering a little bit, as her finger penetrated to the sensitive center of her pussy. "Ohhhh, Jason, yes!" she went on.

Her breath was now coming in ragged bursts and she was still staring at him, and constantly working her fingers farther and farther into the depths of her pussy. She was coming close and began to tumble into an orgasm with the words:

"This is. . .for. . .youuuuuuuuuuu!" It left her gasping and unable to talk at all. She shook, she gasped, she mumbled and moaned, making a good deal of noise. When she was finally finished, she looked at him with a smile and blushed.

"Teacher is loud," he said.

"Teacher is happy!" was her reply.

"Lick your fingers now, clean up," were his next words.

"Yes, sir," she said, and then: "Thank you, Jason for asking me to. . .telling me to do that. I really, really enjoyed that."

She paused then and he asked: "Yes?"

"Well," she began, "I'd like to see you do that too."

"Sorry," he said to her, "Like I said, my Mom's around here someplace."

"I know," was her response.

"Stand up," he told her, she did immediately, "Let me see you."

She put her arms up in the air and turned in a slow circle.

"Carol Anne Anderson," he said softly, "You are the most gorgeous, sexy woman that I've ever known."

She blushed at the computer camera: "Thank you, sir!" she said simply. "What. . .what shall I wear to bed?" she asked next.

"Exactly what you're wearing now," was his response and she giggled.

She looked at the camera then and said softly: "Jason, I. . .I love what's happening. . .I. . ." she hesitated then and finished. "I really do!"

(She realized how close she'd come to saying to him 'I love you' but she needed to test that and think about it before she went or allowed herself to go in that direction.)

"Thank you, Carol Anne," he said to her in return. "Know that this is no game of 'seduce the teacher' for me. I'm not playing idly with you. I"m serious here."

"I know and I really, really appreciate that," she said.

"Go to bed tonight," he said, finally, "At 11:23 PM, play with yourself, and I will also!"

"Whoohoo!" she trumpeted, and clamped a hand over her mouth right away.

"Carol Anne," he said with a laugh, "You're a handful!"

She grinned and turned in another circle, showing him her nakedness. When she was back looking at the camera, she blew a kiss and said:

"Good night, love!" she blushed, when she said it.

"Good night, wonderful naked woman, special teacher, gorgeous lady," he replied, and then: "Good night, my love. Until 11:23 PM."

"11:23 PM!" she said.

She hardly slept, tossing and turning, and watching the clock as the hands moved slowly toward the awaited time, 11:23 PM. Finally it was time to begin and she did a repeat performance of the way it had been in the chair for her, facing the computer. She was sorry that he wasn't there. She thought of his ass, the way he looked in those sexy red bikinis, and wondered what other colors he had. When she came, her orgasm was almost as intense as the one that she'd had in front of the computer.

She sighed and settled back into the pillows. The phone rang.

"Did you like that?" he said, his voice soft.

"I loved that!" she replied, "Did you?"

"Yes," he chuckled, "Messy!"

"Too bad the clean up girl's not there," she said softly.

"You mean Carol the M?" he asked, his voice low and sexy.

"Exactly! That's me! Carol Anne the M!" she said.

"Been a long time?" He asked.

"Oh, yes," she admitted, "A long time; but you're waking something in me."

"Plans for tomorrow?" he asked.

"No, not really," she said.

"I have a tone of stuff that my Mom wants me to do this weekend," he said.

"Can I tell you something?" she asked.

"Yes, of course, Carol Anne, anything," he said.

"Oh, I like that!" she said, "I know it's true. But what I want to say is that I really want to get my hands on you!"

"I know, bad girl," he said, "I've been kind of planning to wait until I graduate. It'll be less risky for you at that point!"

"Oh," she wailed into the phone, "That's more than a month away! I don't know if I can stand the wait!" Then she was silent for a few seconds and went on:

"I'll be a good girl; it'll be okay."

"I didn't tell you to be a good girl!" he said with a laugh. "Carol Anne, I don't want you to get into trouble for sucking off one of your students. This is not a fantasy; it's not one of those kinds of stories where the student gets his jollies off and the teacher goes down in flames. I want you to know that."

She was crying by then:

"I do know it, and I'm sorry to be so emotional but I'm struck by how honorable and adult, sensitive, kind you're being about this. And I promise you, I promise, Jason, a totally devoted woman, when it happens; I promise stars, and banners, and earthquakes and the best that Carol Anne the Mouth can be. I promise."

"A lovely promise to sleep on!" he said. "Good night, Carol, love."

"Good night, Jason! Forgive my overwrought eagerness if I say that I'm beginning to love you," she said, the tears still in her voice.

"The plan all along!" he said. "Good night!"

She went to bed, her eyes plastered open and promised herself in the darkness to think about what she'd said. She went over it and over it. She was critical of the timing, the age difference and kept coming to the same conclusion that in speaking so, she was simply telling the truth for her.

She pottered around the house the next day, wearing a pair of white shorts and a tee shirt. While she was in the kitchen and didn't hear it, a car pulled into the drive. She was surprised to hear the doorbell and went to answer it. There standing on the porch was a woman that looked to be about 45-50. She had graying hair but for all that was a very attractive woman.

"Yes?" Carol said.

"Ms Anderson?" the woman asked.

"Yes," Carol Anne said, becoming wary.

"Forgive me for barging in, my name is Claire Wayne; I'm Jason Wayne's Mom."

"Oh," Carol Anne said, "You'd better come in."

The woman followed her into the house and said, in passing, how lovely the house and land were.

"They were my Father's pride and joy," Carol Anne said.

"Ah," Claire said, "You live with your parents."

"No," Carol Anne continued, "He died in an automobile accident and my Mom got sick shortly after that and, after a long, long illness, died."

"I'm so sorry," Claire said, "I had no idea."

"I know you haven't; please forgive my manners; would you like some coffee?" Carol asked.

"I'm a kind of a tea gal myself," Claire said.

"Good," Carol said, "Me too, please come into the kitchen and I'll put the kettle on."

"You are a very lovely woman," Claire said to Carol, as they sat at the table.

Carol blushed and said 'thank you'.

"Ah, yes, Jason said that you blushed easily," Claire said.

"So, you know?" Carol asked softly.

"Well, yes," Claire said, "He and I are quite close and he has been honest with me about his, shall I say, designs on you."

Carol involuntarily giggled.

"Yes," Claire said, "He said that you giggled too."

"Oh dear!" Carol sighed.

Claire held up her hand and said: "Don't be alarmed, Ms Anderson,"

"Please, 'Carol'," Carol Anne put in, "Forgive my interruption."

"Of course, Carol," Claire said then, "But don't be alarmed. He has not told me the, shall I say 'gory details'." She laughed as she said it. Then she went on:

"But I know how very serious Jason is about this. He hasn't been very 'busy', shall I say, with girls but he is amazingly adult for all that."

"Yes, I certainly know that," Carol said.

"But I want to assure you," Claire continued. "I'm not here to root out a Mrs Robinson," she laughed and said: "You're too young and lovely to fit that role in any event. No, I wanted to meet you because I know that Jason is serious about his 'Carol Campaign', as I'm afraid he calls it."

"Ohhhh," Carol said, "How nice to be a 'campaign'!"

"You really mean that, don't you, dear?" Claire asked.

"Well, I do," Carol said. "Let me explain. When I went to the university, I devoted myself to my studies and had, allowed myself to have very little social life. It never bothered me. Then life kind of got in the way with my Dad's death and then Mom's illness. I had time for my teaching and for taking care of mom, for these past 5 years or so. It's just nice now to be Jason's 'campaign'."

"You certainly sound like you enjoy it," Claire said.

"I'm afraid that I do!" Carol said.

"I've gone my own way, you see. I don't know, men seem to sense that. I was busy with my studies, my teaching and taking care of Mom. There was no time for men. And the occasional overture from the married men around was what I'd pretty much gotten. And a home wrecker, I'm not."

"I appreciate that, sweetie," Claire said, putting her hand over Carol's.

Then Claire got a determined look on her face and asked:

"Are you sleeping with Jason?" Claire asked. "Forgive my being forward, and I'm not trying to be confrontational. I lost Jason's Dad, much as you've lost your parents, and he and I are very close. I just decided that I had to meet you. I did kind of fear the worst."

"If I'd known you were coming," Carols said with a laugh, "I'd have expected the worst also."

"Well," Claire said then, "Are both of us girls delighted to have been wrong."

"No, Claire," Carol Anne said, "I'm not sleeping with Jason; as a matter of fact, we haven't even kissed. It's been the craziest, and loveliest 'campaign' that I've ever heard of, let alone been involved in."

"And you're pleased?" Claire asked.

"Totally!" Carol said. "It's been like a whirlwind; he's like a force of nature, and yet sensible, caring and very thoughtful."

"Yes," Claire said, "You certainly know my Jason. Do you two have plans? If you don't mind my asking."

"No, not at all," Carols said. "No, we really don't. Dating, getting to know someone with the new media tools is so different than it used to be, when I was, oh, dating and all. But no plans really. He has expressed the idea that we should kind of be cool until he graduates. He doesn't want to put me in a bad position with my job."

"Yes, he is thoughtful that way," Claire said. The she hesitated and Carol was waiting for what came next:

"Are you serious about, my son, about Jason?" she asked softly.

"Yes, I think that I am," Carol answered with a blush.

"Good!" Claire said and smiled, "In fact, very good."

Carol at that point, launched herself at Claire and was enfolded into a huge hug.

"Thank you so much," Carol said, "For, I guess, being so thoughtful and kind about this. I can see where Jason gets his good qualities from."

"Now you're going to make me blush!" Claire said.

"May I ask?" Carols said then.

"Yes?" Claire responded.

"Does he know you're here?" Carol continued.

"No, he doesn't, but I'll tell him; we'll talk about it. Tonight is our night out to dinner; I'll tell him then."

At that point Claire looked as though she'd just had a brilliant idea. She laughed and said:

"Why don't we do this; tonight I'm to meet him, after he finishes what he's working on today, at Regis' restaurant. Why not join us? We'll surprise him."

Carol giggled and said: "Fantastic; after all, I'm his campaign!"

"Exactly!" Claire said.

By the time that Claire left, she and Carol Anne were like the best of girlfriends, laughing and giggling at things. Carol told Claire about her plans, that she'd finished her PhD work all but the final submitting of her dissertation, which she was working on, and wrapping up. She mentioned that she hoped to look for a university job for her future, and thought that there might be an offer coming. She was hoping.

They also talked about how they'd dress for that evening at the restaurant. They were going to dress up and present a kind of united front to Jason. Claire said that she'd pick Carol up and they agreed on the time. It would get them to the restaurant before Jason was due to arrive.