Read to Me Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wetfille
wetfille
90 Followers

Her fingernails were painted a soft, metallic pink, a colour that shone beside the tan of her fingers. He felt them move in his blond pubic hair, the nails scratching down close to the root of his shaft, then down the side of his abdomen to the crease of his thigh, then back up and around the top again. She had parted the flaps of his shorts enough that the base of his cock was now visible. The head was straining against the cotton. A small dot of wet had appeared at the opening of his cock, and his breath was audible now.

“Don’t stop reading, Robert. It’s a good story. Can you keep reading?”

“Oh yes, ma’am, I can keep reading.”

This became his logic now, his rationale for letting her do whatever she wanted. She made the rules. He worked for her, she wanted him to read, he would read. He accepted this logic. He moved his feet slightly further apart, pushed down on his buttocks and then let his hips rise slightly. As he did this, he kept reading, but couldn’t help interjecting a very slight grunt.

She leaned, and put on her glasses. Then, pressing her left hand into his abdomen slightly for balance, she reached over with her right hand and lifted the flaps of his shorts right up off his cock, then let them lay down, his cock fully exposed, erect and pulsing, bobbing very slightly back and forth as his circulation ran through it. She simply gazed at it, continuing to trail her fingers through his bush of hair, up and down the skin of his thighs, then down around the base of his shaft and over his testicles. She gave no explanation of what she was doing, asked no permission, simply listened to him reading while he was raging inside, a volcano waiting to erupt.

His cock was young, unblemished, thick and a dark pink, almost brown in places, almost white in others, crowned with a bright pink head. At the little hole on top, a bead of liquid shone in the sunlight. Very slowly, very deliberately, she let the fingernail of her index finger trace a line down the shaft from just below the crown, down to the base. He stopped reading momentarily, uttering a quick groan.

“Don’t stop reading. Let’s see how well you can concentrate, Robert. Consider it a bit of a test. I do want you to pass this test, Robert.”

She moved her fingers in the sunlight slowly, touching the shaft, tracing a line down the ridges, then along the underside, up the thick vein that pulsed with fluid. The drop that had been on top had now leaked down the side. She ran her fingertip through it, took her finger away ad then brought it to her mouth, licking it clean. He could see what she was doing, out of his peripheral vision, and it made his cock pulse quite suddenly, and a quick surge of fluid came out the little hole at the end of his cock, dripping down the shaft, glistening silver-clear in the bright sun.

He kept reading. He needed to cum. God he wanted to cum. He wanted her to wrap her slender fingers around his cock and stroke it hard and fast – he would cum in about three seconds. But she didn’t. Instead she returned her fingertips to his cock, dragging her nails down the shaft, feeling all its ridges, its muscled pulsing, dragging through the trail of wetness that had pulsed from it, and which now pushed out about every ten or twenty seconds as she touched a different part of it. She had the broadest smile on her face, but he couldn’t see it. In fact his world was reduced to these words on the page that he was now reading through robotically, and the volcanic pressure building up in his cock.

Her fingers, her nails, were like electric eels crawling up and down the shaft of his cock. He didn’t know it, because of his relative youth and inexperience, but his cock was above average both in length and girth, with a classic shape, a bulbous head, and delicious vivid pink colour. Her nails traced the outline of the thick vessel on the underside of his cock, up to the most sensitive spot on the underside of the head, then back down. Each time she slid her nail up the vessel a new surge of liquid pulsed out of the tiny hole. He was grunting, trying to control himself as she touched him. The sun was glaring down, they were completely secluded in this other world, and he could hardly stand the explosive pressure in his cock. He kept reading.

She trailed her fingertip through the silky liquid seeping down the side of his ridged shaft. The head bobbed as the blood beat through it. She trailed her finger down to the base, over his tightened testicles, then back up, watching the surge of liquid seep from the tiny hole. He kept up his reading, although it was unsteady now. Each time she moved her fingers up and down he lost the rhythm of his words. Then she carefully, slowly wrapped her fingers around the hard shaft. Her slender fingers curled around it, her tanned skin darker than his shaft, her pink nails almost matching the pink of his bulging crown. But when she did this, he stopped reading. His body tensed, and he straightened his arms at his side. He squeezed his eyes shut. She released the pressure on his cock, but kept her fingers around it. He relaxed. She took the hand with the book in it and placed it again in front of him.

“Read,” she said.

He looked at her. “But… but… I’m going to…”

“Read. You’re going to read, Robert. Anything else that happens doesn’t matter. You are being paid to read, aren’t you?” She was almost stern.

“Yes, ma’am.”

“Good. Now do what I tell you, Robert. I am in control. Understand?”

“Yes, ma’am.”

He picked up where he left off, haltingly at first. She squeezed his cock again, then released it. She played around the tip with her fingertips. By now his hips were moving with each touch, his legs opening and closing as she moved her fingers. She squeezed. Slowly she moved her wrapped fingers up and down his shaft once. The silky liquid ran out of his little slit, down the crown of his cock and over her fingers. She did it again. Another stream of clear silver. His hips were shifting. He was groaning through the words he was reading, odd words suddenly getting louder as she tormented him. His vessel up the underside of his cock was rock hard with cum. She repeated her stroking action very slowly again. And again. Then a sudden strong pulse rippled through his cock, and a small jet of cum lifted only about an inch from the slit at the tip and then ran down her fingers. She increased her pressure only slightly, and stroked a little harder. He shouted out the word he was reading then slammed the book down at the side of his chaise, his eyes wide with intensity. As her fingers stroked up his cock, a long white stream of cum shot into the air, two or three feet above his cock, landing on his thigh. Her next stroke brought another spurt of cum shooting out, high into the air in a looping silver arc, landing on his belly. Then another, and another. The spurts subsided and he lay there, catching his breath. Her fingers, covered in his cum, were now sliding gently up and down his shaft, just feeling the silkiness of the skin and the liquid. A couple of strands of cum glistened across her wrist and forearm.

“Very nice, Robert. Just read a few more paragraphs.”

He did so, his cock slowly throbbing to semi-hardness, lying over at a curve, the head touching his bush of blond hair, the shaft still curling. His cum glistened in the sun. She wiped her fingers on the towel, and studied his cock for a minute or two as he read. Then she lay back, her breasts warm in the sun, her nipples hard and tight. “Thanks, Robert, that’s enough.”

“Yes, Ma’am.”

“You can use the towel to clean yourself up.”

He picked it up and wiped himself, blushing at the intimate act of cleaning himself in front of her. She stared through her sunglasses up at the sky, almost ignoring what he was doing.

“I enjoyed that, Robert. You did too, didn’t you?”


“Oh god yes, ma’am. It was incredible. It was awesome. You didn’t mind that I… that I … did that?”

“That you came, Robert? That you couldn’t control your cock and that the cum came spurting all over the place?”

His face flushed completely. “Well, yeah.” He paused. “But what about…? Isn’t there something…?” He stopped, not knowing exactly how to proceed.

“Oh don’t worry about me, Robert. You enjoyed it, I enjoyed it. We’ll do it again, Robert. I will choose the moments, understand? You will enjoy it, Robert.”

“Yes Ma’am.” His eagerness was palpable. It was a dream, a fantasy coming to life. He had no choice in the matter, he decided, if he wanted to keep his job.

“And when the time comes, of course there will be things you can do for me.” She sat back now, her body to the sun, and closed her eyes, smiling. “Can you bring me some iced tea now, Robert? That would be very pleasant.”

** *

“So what do you think?” Pierre passed Natalie several enlargements of a girl, one of his models, in a swimsuit, and a sundress.

Natalie put her glass down and studied the pictures, pursing her lips and nodding.
”Oooh yes. Do you think she is as sultry as she looks?”

Pierre took one of the pictures, showing the young woman in a white sundress with one strap falling down her arm, the top of the dress peeling away from her left breast, stopping just short of showing her nipple. “Exactly. Sultry. Those heated eyes. I’ve watched her while we are shooting. She is nice enough, friendly and business-like, but I have noticed all the furtive glances she gives the other girls, or men who are around. Me or Robert. It’s like she is imagining things, things she can’t talk about.”

Natalie grinned at him. “She sounds promising. Shall I have a look at her?


Pierre put the picture down and slid his hand under Natalie’s skirt, brushing his fingers over her mound and its tuft of dark hair. “Oh yes, my wanton girl. Definitely. And how is your boy doing?”

She shifted her legs apart, inviting Pierre’s fingers to move down her slit. “Oh he is doing just fine. He is learning very well. Such a good boy. He cums like such a little bull. Spurting all over the place. Are you going to fuck me?”

“I don’t think so, my fuckgirl. I want to watch you fuck yourself.” He removed his hand.

She lifted her skirt up, and slowly ran her fingers down her slit. Parted her labia, which were lovely and pink, starting to glisten with moisture. “What a wonderful idea,” she said, and plunged two fingers inside herself.

***

“Come here, Robert. I want to show Monique something.”

He had been skimming the pool while they were sunning, reading magazines. His tanned body glistened as he walked toward her. After yesterday, each time he was near her his body hummed, his cock lost its softness, and he wondered when she would touch him next. He had gone home last night and stroked himself to orgasm again, going over the incident from the afternoon in detail. He had come to work today, full of hopes and fantasies. He wanted her to touch him the moment he arrived, and made sure he walked nearby often, to give her frequent opportunities. He approached slowly and steadily, looking down at the two women sunbathing topless around the luxurious pool. Natalie crooked her finger at him.

He stood between their chairs. She smiled up at him, then over at Monique.

“Come closer, you know I can’t see very well, Robert. He is a very good boy, Monique. Works hard…” she reached her hand out and found his his muscular thigh, causing a twitch in his crotch. She smiled over at Monique again, scratching her nails along his skin. “And he follows orders perfectly, don’t you, Robert?”

He looked down at her, smiling nervously, his cock starting to grow, and twitch against these loose shorts she made him wear. “Oh yes, Ma’am.”

“Good, Robert. Now put your hands behind your back. You can keep them there, can’t you?” As she finished this sentence she slid her hand up his thigh in one steady motion, till she was cupping his balls. He gasped and jerked, and started to move his hands, but she squeezed harder. “Now Robert. Keep your hands back.” As he moved his hands back she released his balls. By now, clearly, his cock was hard, throbbing against the front of his shorts. Monique stared at it and smiled. Robert blushed. Natalie might not see very well, but Monique’s eyes were perfect.

“Robert is quite sensitive. Touch him, honey.”

It was clear where she intended her friend to touch him, as she flicked her eyes at his throbbing cock. Robert was trembling, aching with anticipation. After yesterday afternoon, his readiness was accelerated, and as soon as Monique’s tanned hand slid up inside his shorts and touched his hard, thick shift, a small drop of precum seeped from the end of his cock.

“Yes, very nice,” Monique said under her breath. She closed her hand around his cock, and he felt the surge of pleasure increase, and another pulse of precum seeped from the end of his cock, staining the front of his shorts. She was stroking it slowly, her fingers playing along its length under his shorts. He began to whimper and groan, unable to control the occasional movement of his hips. Natalie’s fingers were playing with his thighs, touching his balls, then sliding along the crack of his ass.

Then suddenly Robert groaned, loud, and started to jerk. He was cumming. Monique was stroking him steadily, smiling, watching the spurts of cum spreading the wet stain on his shorts. Robert slowly stopped jerking, caught his breath and looked down sheepishly at the two women.

“Robert.” Natalie said. “You certainly did a much poorer job of controlling yourself than you did yesterday.” She gave him a playful smack on the ass. “We’ll have to work on that, won’t we?”

Monique was smiling, wiping her fingers on her towel, then she picked up her book and looked up at Robert before starting to read again. “Very nice, Robert, but that really wasn’t what I had planned.”

Robert looked down, his face flushing. “Sorry, Ma’am. I… I couldn’t help it.” He was so dismayed.

Monique looked up, her sunglasses reflecting the blushing boy. “That’s all right,” she said. “I prefer boys who can’t help it.”

***

Robert was out in the garden, hauling some rocks to a new rock garden Natalie wanted built around the pool. He was sweating profusely, his loose shorts starting to cling to his body because of the sweat. Every time he brought a rock through, Monique and Natalie would simply watch him pass, his body rippling and muscled, glistening in the hot sun. They were both sunbathing topless, breasts round and glistening in the sunshine.

“You must be dying for a swim, Robert. Go and change,” Natalie said.

He smiled gratefully at her, and disappeared into the cabana to change, returning in the tight, skimpy speedo she required when he swam in the pool. The French way, she had reminded him, the first time. He dived in, swimming under the water and surfacing close to the opposite end. He did this a few times, diving and swimming lazily, dunking his head under the water and coming back up with a flick to his head that sprayed the water from the ends of his blond hair.

He got out, grabbed a towel and wiped his face.

“All right, Robert. Come and sit. Read to us. Don’t change.”

Robert smiled and walked over, very aware that both women were looking at his cock and balls, whose obvious contours were bulging beneath the second skin of his swim suit. Their studious gazes made him shiver with anticipation, with nervous delight. He knew Natalie couldn’t really make out the detail of his body, unless she had her contacts in, but Monique was staring quite openly. Natalie patted the chaise next to her, and passed him the book. “Here Robert. You sit here, right here between us, while you read.” This book,Dark Lady of the Sonnets, was about a beautiful, mysterious woman who wrote poetry, and ensnared young, inexperienced men in her web of secret lust and desire.

“Monique will put some lotion on you. So sit still.” Natalie passed the bottle to her friend, her soft lips forming a pouting smile. “Monique only has 4 more days before she has to go home, Robert. A pity, isn’t it?”

“Geez that’s too bad.” Monique moved to the edge of his chaise, poured some lotion into her palm. He gulped as she spread the first wave of lotion over his muscular chest, her fingers kneading it into his pectorals, the delicious, firm muscular flesh. Natalie just looked over, watching. The bulge inside his tight swim suit was expanding, clearly straining against the material as his growing erection pushed sideways toward his hip. The two small rounds of his testicles under the royal blue suit were like some small, globular fruit, shifting as he squeezed and lifted his buttocks. Monique ran her hand up over his shoulders, and then slowly, in circles, down his stomach. Monique’s lovely breasts, with the small brown hard nipples, swayed at the edges of his vision, the round flesh occasionally brushing his arm as she moved. By the time her fingers smoothed another drop of lotion in the fine blond hair below his navel, his cock was at full length, throbbing under the thin nylon of his suit. Her fingertips pushed further into his skin, along the waist of the swim suit, millimetres from his throbbing cock, the helmet of his cockhead clearly visible, pulsing.

He kept reading, his breath uneven. Monique moved to the foot of the chaise, kneeling on a towel. He gasped as she swept a handful of lotion up one shin past his knee, then repeated the action on his other leg. She slowly leaned forward with each stroke of her hand up and down his leg. Robert continued to read, and she continued to apply the lotion slowly, luxuriantly. Her fingers moved around his thighs, closer and closer to his crotch, kneading the lotion into his skin. As she moved up further, leaning toward him, her breasts occasionally touched his skin, a touch that electrified him. She pushed his feet apart, and started to run her fingers up the inside of his thighs, pushing her nails right up to his bulging testicles. His cock was now trying to lift away from his body, trapped in the tight material of his swim suit, a long, thick, bending shaft of agonizing anticipation. She moved up between his legs, partially lying on the chaise on her elbows between his parted, muscular thighs, pushing his legs further apart. Quite calmly, as if he had no choice in the matter, she traced one of her fingers along the pulsing shaft. He gave a small jerk.

“Come now, Robert. Keep reading please.” Natalie laid her hand firmly on his upper arm. With her other hand she picked up her thick glasses. He gulped and continued to read as Monique toyed with the hard shaft, running her fingernail along the outlined ridges and veins, up over the head which had begun to leak slightly, and then down over his balls. He groaned and bit his lip, looking over at Natalie imploringly.

“It hurts,” he said. “I can’t help it. Please.”

Natalie raised her eyebrows and looked down at Monique. “Oh dear, sweetie pie, he says it hurts. I can see why. Can you do something about that, honey?”

Natalie smiled darkly and watched as her friend slowly reached up between his legs with one hand and lifted the waist of his swim suit down slowly, agonizingly slowly over the length of his shaft, until finally it sprung free. Both women smiled, almost chuckling as it did spring free, bouncing, thick and hard, standing straight up, pink and brown and white in the sunshine. Robert emitted an audible sigh of relief. “Thank you,” he said, then continued to read.

Monique stayed where she was, her forearms now resting on his spread thighs, her fingers of one hand adjusting the fabric of his suit, tugging it down until she had pulled it below his balls, which were then pushed up toward the base of his shaft by the elasticized nylon. Her fingers ran up and down the shaft, feathery touches that brought little drops to the slit at the top which then ran slowly down the shaft. She played with it like it was a toy. She moved her face closer and blew on it, blew on his balls then on his cock again. It felt to him like the softest of fingers caressing the skin, and caused a tremble in his core. He struggled to keep reading, knowing that this is what he must do, of course. It was what Natalie paid him for.

wetfille
wetfille
90 Followers