Reader Meets Author Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been erect for a while, almost dizzy with the constant rush of blood to my groin. There's a sense that my own cock is doing its best to prove how tedious it's found my company alone, like it will do all it can to impress this new player by standing as proudly to attention as it can. She slides a fingernail along its length, taking her time. It's an intoxicating thrill, the slow movement sending pulses of pleasure to my brain. Reaching the base at last, she grips my shaft.

'It's thick too.'

I feel her carefully lever it down, towards her mouth. The foreskin is peeled back, exposing the angry, bulbous head. My breathing thickens in sheer anticipation, and I lie back on the bed, closing my eyes. But nothing happens for a little while, the room drenched in the silence so it feels like my pounding heartbeat is blasting out. It's as though she's happy to just study it, hold it in place for a nerve shattering amount of time, though her hold, steady and firm, never lapses. After what feels like an age, I sense her mouth getting closer, the flutter of her breaths on my cockhead. Good God, she's breathing on it. Blowing on it, literally blowing, gentle puffs of air and it's the most exquisite, torturous tease. And then the slightest feel of something brushing it... Kisses... She's kissing my cock. They're pecks, strangely chaste, and that lasts for a little while before she scrapes her tongue right over my tip. All this sends waves of frustration and desire through me. It seems to last forever, and I regret messing with her for so long when it was my turn. Almost nothing's happened yet it feels like being dangled over a cliff edge.

The tongue retracts and for a moment I have this awful sensation as if that's my lot. She'll let go of my cock, happy to jack up the suspense and then move along, and I'm thinking that when suddenly, without warning or logic, she shoves my entire length into her mouth in a single action that produces darts of pleasure. Her fingers around my cock are replaced with the velvet of her tongue, and she moves her hand to my balls, gripping them first before caressing beneath the sac with a single finger. I daren't move. What I want to do is fuck her mouth, but I get the impression this will break the spell. She's in control, and it's a delicate degree of control, my cock aching inside her mouth as her tongue washes over the vein, daring, just daring me to release the explosion that's building in my balls. Carefully, she works my cock, running her teeth along it just enough so I know they're there, her lips forming a tight sheath. I can see her head moving, the slow rise and fall of her hair, the feel of my cockhead hitting her throat before gliding along the tunnel of her mouth. She moans. I make no sound, instead just breathing in ragged, thick gasps.

And then it's over, my cock exposed to the air, cold in its saliva coating. I don't even realise it at first. I'm lost in waves of boiling pleasure, before I wonder what's going on, almost groggy, but it's too late for thinking. There's a feeling of pressure on the bed as she climbs on and then she straddles me and forces herself onto me. She's facing away from me, offering the view of her back, the line of her spine, the glorious curves of her arse, as she pushes herself down onto my full length. I get the wondrous feel of arse cheeks bouncing on my bladder before she's moving up again, her hands on my legs for balance. I feel her thighs, the sensation of her muscles as she works them, pounding me hard and fast, each time I'm fully inside letting loose a moan. She looks back at me; in the light from outside the room I see her face, the smile, the sweat on her brow, the way her eyes close for a moment when she makes her sounds. She starts angling my cock downward in order to gain maximum length, presenting me with her arse, and I begin to knead her little hole, lubricating it from the juices around her pussy. She cries out. I feel the sudden tightening of her cunt, her iron grip on me, the hold she has on my legs turning into a clutch, and then she straightens, impales herself completely, her back arching and tensing so I can see the strain of every muscle and cord. She shivers, a gush of wet onto my balls, her hands now reaching behind to rest on my chest, trembling with me still deep inside her.

'Oh my god,' she's saying in a rasped drawl, again and again. 'Oh my god.' The weight of her feels dead, as though she's let go of herself completely. I caress her arse, just running my hands over her skin and enjoying how smooth she is. She laughs and asks me if I want to keep going, but I'm pretty much done and I want her in my arms. It turns out she feels the same way.

We kiss and I get to experience the press of her tits again as she embraces me. I suggest we move under the duvet for a little while, just to rest, and she complies, her voice thick and drowsy. And that's where the night ends, her head on my chest, blowing on my body hair with her breaths, which very quickly become the regular pattern of sleep. I join her soon enough, but not before I get a very real sense of gratitude that for once I'm not alone in this bed. It feels, I think, moments before I drift away, like bliss.

12