Reading Faces

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DG Hear
DG Hear
5,720 Followers

The following Monday on my way to work I bought a dozen yellow carnations and had them sent to the house. I signed the card, "To the woman I love. Thank you for the wonderful weekend." Of course I didn't sign it again. When I got home they were on they table and standing next to them was my beautiful smiling wife.

She handed me the card and asked, "Were these from you? If not you better find out who sent them," she smiled and kissed me.

I asked her how school went that day and she kind of laughed. She told me that her friends went out and this Matt guy went with them. He had asked Sally where she was.

Sally's reply to him was, "Matt, stay away from Lydia if you know what's good for you. She's happily married to a psycho cop who's about 6' 5" and weighs about 250 pounds and will literally wipe you out if Lydia tells him about how you've been making a play for her."

"So, what did he say to you today?" I asked.

"Other than saying hi, he stayed away from me. I think he believes I have leprosy," laughed Lydia. "Jerry, let's make another baby. I want to mate with you and give you a son."

I smiled at her. "Honey, if it's what you want, we'll practice day and night. If we have another girl instead, all I hope for is that she is healthy and looks like you and the girls. I have the most beautiful and nicest family of anyone I know."

Our lives were back to normal. We had dinner together most every night. Our girls told us about their day and Lydia and I discussed our days also. No more secrets between us. About two weeks went by and Lydia told me her group of friends were going out again and she wanted to go.

I looked up in almost despair until she said, "I'll only go if you will go with me. I want to wear that little black number I bought last time. Can we go?"

I thought for a minute and looked her in the eyes. "Only if you wear the lacy black bra and panties that you bought to go with them," I smiled.

"You knew? I think you read minds as well as faces. I wanted to surprise you but I should have known I can't keep anything from you. Mom said she would watch the girls but I had to promise them that we would take them somewhere next week. So we go clubbing this week and to the zoo with the girls next week. Have I told you lately how much I love you, Jerry Walker?"

"Just about every day which is the way I like it," I grinned.

Epilogue:

We went out with her friends and had a great time. This Matt guy was a no-show. It was probably a good move on his part. After our night of partying Lydia and I went to our room and made love. We could make all the loud noises that we couldn't at home.

"Let's make that baby, Honey, I'm off the pill," smiled Lydia. I could see by the look on her face she was truly serious. We made love every way I could think of but when it was time to come she made sure I was deep in her pussy.

Three months later Lydia asked me to go shopping with her. She was gaining weight and wanted to buy a couple of outfits. The girls were standing there and asked her how come she was gaining weight.

"Well, I have a surprise for you. You girls are going to have a baby brother in about six months."

She looked up at me with tears of joy in her eyes and I knew she was telling the truth.

We never lied or kept anything from each other again. We shared our daily stories and I made sure I dealt with any unwanted advances. We both knew that the answer to most marital problems was lack of communication. We weren't going to let it ever happen again.

For those who wondered what happened to John the man who killed his family. He healed and then went to court and was found guilty on four counts of pre-meditated murder. He is on death row awaiting his date with destiny. He turned down all appeals.

*

Hope you enjoyed by story

Comments are always welcome.

DG Hear

DG Hear
DG Hear
5,720 Followers