Ready to Have Kids

Story Info
Wife decides to have kids - with someone else.
1.6k words
2.66
215.6k
51
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
edmead
edmead
994 Followers

Sarah and I had been married for five years. We had finally decided to start a family of our own and planned a week long vacation in the Bahamas to start trying. On our second night I sat at the bar while my wife was getting a massage and I told my story to the bartender. He feigned interest, but I could tell he was hoping I would shut up. I didn't notice that someone had overheard the conversation and made a quick phone call on his cell phone to his associates. Sarah met me at the bar and we headed down the trail to dinner. We drank a bottle of Champaign in addition to the numerous drinks I managed to down at the bar so I was a bit tipsy. Sarah teased me as I tried to unlock our door. When I finally got it open a flurry of activity started around us. Two men knocked me down and dragged me into the room as they pushed Sarah through the door.

The shorter man helped me up and began tying me to the chair. The taller man pushed my wife on the bed. She was in tears and began begging them to leave us alone. I couldn't say anything because the shorter man had stuffed something in my mouth. I was completely helpless.

The taller man slapped my wife hard and she collapsed on the bed in pain. He then had the shorter man start beating me. Sarah watched as he punched my face and stomach. She sat up and begged him to stop. Finally the taller man told the shorter man to 'do it.' He pulled out a gun, pointed it at my head, cocked it and asked the taller man if he should go ahead. The taller man held Sarah's face in his hand and asked, "Do you want your husband to live? You are going to make love to me if you do."

The taller man ordered the shorter man to take me into the other room. On command the shorter man dragged the chair across the room and closed the door behind us. I couldn't tell what was going on in the other room, but I didn't have to use much of my imagination to understand what she was going through.

Sometime during the night I fell asleep in the chair. The next morning I felt a sharp pain in my neck and woke up. The short man had hit me to get me up and I could see that the door was open to the other room. The light was streaming through the sliding glass window landing squarely on our bed. I could tell Sarah was sitting up on the bed naked. Then I saw her begin to move. She was riding up and down over the taller man's body. His hands were wrapped around her waist and her back was arched as if she was enjoying fucking him. There was no struggle. I even thought I heard her moan.

The tall man looked squarely at me and pushed her off of him, getting off of the bed and walking over to my chair. He called for Sarah to join him. She quickly got off of the bed and stood next to him. She averted her gaze away from my eyes. I was desperate to talk to her, but I was gagged. I tried to communicate with my eyes, but she didn't look at me. The tall man noticed this and had her lean over the chair, holding the arms so she would be staring directly into my face. He said, "Look your husband in the eye, you slut!" She slowly looked at me with pleading eyes as he stood behind her.

The tall man asked my wife if she felt like having sex and to my surprise she said, "Yes." There was no wavering in her voice, no hesitation. He then asked, "Are you sure, we could always do it later." She promptly responded, "No honey, I want to feel you inside of me now! Please don't tease me, make love to me." She couldn't look at me when she said those words, but she spread her legs and arched her back to accept his penis inside of her vagina. As he penetrated her she closed her eyes and bit her lip.

It was like I was watching someone other than my wife. She was naked, her breasts hanging down in front of me. I could tell she was getting off on his cock. As his pace quickened she opened her eyes and began looking at me. Her look wasn't plaintiff or upset, but engaged. Her lips parted and she began to moan. I had never heard her make noises like this before. She was turning me on.

The shorter man noticed and said, "Look he likes watching you fuck her, he has a hard on!" The taller man said, "Lupe, go ahead and help him out." With that the shorter man unzipped my pants and began jerking me off in front of my wife. She didn't seem to be bothered by it, but when the taller man told her he was about to cum she closed her eyes and tightened her body. When I saw his body spasm, her body reacted. It was if she was accepting his semen inside of her. Just as I witnessed him impregnate her, the shorter man managed to cause me to ejaculate on my pants.

The taller man pulled out of my wife and turned her around and the two kissed. It was a passionate kiss. Sarah wasn't crying, she didn't push him away; instead she was holding him. I saw his semen drip down her leg as they embraced. He took her to the other room and they closed the door. The shorter man left my penis hanging out of my pants and offered me a drink. Pulling out my gag I drank a full pitcher of water before he stuffed it back in. I struggled to free myself, but each time I did he gave me a good whack on the back of the head.

The next evening the door between the rooms was cracked open and I saw Sarah and the taller man leave, presumable for dinner. When they returned I watched the pair make love for more than an hour. Finally, they fell to sleep and I followed them shortly after. This went on for one more day, but the next day for no apparent reason the shorter man released me. I immediately ran to hotel security and they called the police. Sarah wasn't in our room, but it didn't take long for the police to find her in the hotel restaurant.

To my utter shock she denied that she had been kidnapped and raped. Instead she claimed that we had been having problems and that I was jealous of the man she was with. To my surprise the police took ME into custody for questioning leaving my wife with the kidnapper. The tall man, who I learned was called Franco, smiled as they took me away. I spent two nights in jail because I didn't have my passport or identification. The two men must have stolen them. Finally, I was released just in time to head to the airport for my return flight. The police dropped me off and to my surprise Sarah was there waiting for me.

She explained that they had threatened to kill us if she didn't play along. She described every last detail. How horrible it was and so on. I couldn't get the sight of her fucking that man out of my head, but I tried to put it behind me as we boarded the plane. As each hour passed I felt better and better. Things would get back to normal when we returned home I realized.

Two months passed and we hadn't spoken about the ordeal since we had returned home. We hadn't had intercourse either. I was afraid to ask and my wife didn't seem interested. I guess I could understand why. Each year I attend a two-week conference in LA, but this year I asked Sarah if she wanted me to skip it. She was adamant that I go, so against my better judgment I left. Each evening I called her and each time she seemed more distant. After a week of strange phone calls I decided to leave early and find out what was wrong with Sarah. When I got home I saw Franco in my living room. He was drinking a beer and watching television. Sarah heard the door and when she saw me she looked scared.

Rushing over to me Sarah hurried me into the dining room. She tried to explain, "I am pregnant. It is Franco's baby. I don't know what to do." I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I tried to reason with her. Explaining that he was a criminal, a kidnapper, a rapists. She kept explaining to me that I was wrong. Finally Franco stepped into the room and asked, "Sarah, are you okay?"

Sarah turned to Franco and said, "It is okay, just give me a minute."

I couldn't believe what I was hearing. Franco didn't listen to her and took her hand pulling her out of the room. I began following them down the hall to our bedroom. Sarah laughed as Franco slapped her ass with his hand. She told him to stop, but he spun her around, pushed her down on the bed and instead of fighting him she spread her legs. Lifting her skirt he pushed her panties aside and began fucking her right there in front of me. From this angle I could see that Franco was huge. He penis was at least twice as big as mine. Sarah's legs were wrapped around him as she said to me, "I am sorry, I can't help it. I want a divorce."

edmead
edmead
994 Followers