Real Estate Agent Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She continued, “you want to suck my small breasts into your mouth and suck and bite my nipples, don’t you?”

“Yes, more than anything,” I responded.

With that she slid her fingers under the thin straps of her gown and slid the gown down her shoulders and over and down below her breasts. Looking at me, she sucked a finger on one hand, then a finger on the other. She took her wet fingers and drew circles around her nipples. Her nipples glistened in the firelight. Watching me all the time, she ran one her hands down her breasts to her flat stomach. She traced a wet path between her breasts, down her stomach and stopped just inside her gown, which was now pushed down just below her waist.

“You want to see my wet pussy, don’t you? You want to see my reaction to me seeing your body and your cock?”

More of a whimper than an answer, I told her that I did. Standing up, Jean seductively lowered her gown over her hips and down her legs, she looked me in the eyes as she stepped out of the gown and dropped it to the side of the chair. Sitting down, she spread her legs, giving me a perfect glimpse of her wet, beautiful pussy. She was nicely trimmed, close at her outer lips and clit, with a tuft of hair on top. I could see the wetness coming from her, running down her inner thighs, to her ass. Jean started to lightly run her fingertips up and down her slit, spreading her wetness on the outside of her pussy lips. My cock straining, my eyes staring, I watched as every so often one of her fingers would slip briefly inside of her. As quickly as it slipped inside of her, she removed it, the wetness of her pussy evident on her finger.

“I can tell you want to lick me. You want to taste my sweet juices, feel your tongue against my wet pussy – you want to fuck me with your tongue, don’t you?”

My desires were not only evident in my intense watching, but in my ever-hardening erection. I felt as though my cock was going to explode, not from cumming, but from having so much blood filling it. I don’t think I had ever been that hard. She moved one hand back to her breasts and nipples, pinching and pulling each of her nipples. With her other hand, she rubbed small circles around her clit. Through half-closed eyes, Jean looked at me.

“I want you, Jean. I want you now. I need you, I need to be inside of you.” I said.

“In time,” she responded, “be patient.”

Jean reached over to the table next to her and grabbed what I had earlier been unable to see, a vibrator. Grinning an evil grin, she turned the base and I heard it hum. She took the vibrator and moved it over each nipple, sighing as she did. She then moved it down her stomach to her thighs. She teased herself with it, running the tip of the humming vibrator around her lips and clit. With me watching her every move, she touched the vibrator to her clit, shuddering. It looked as though she had a mini-orgasm. She moved the tip up and down the outer lips of her pussy. With her wetness running out of her, covering the vibrator, she again looked me in the eyes.

She spoke in a deep whisper, “You want to fuck me, don’t you? You want to take your hard cock and fuck me, penetrating me and pushing yourself deep inside of me, feeling my wetness surround you, squeezing you.”

Obviously in ecstasy, she slid the vibrator into her. I watched as it disappeared inside of her before she pulled it back out again. She continued to massage her breasts and pinch her nipples while she fucked herself with the vibrator. Her eyes slowly closed. My eyes, on the other hand, moved up and down her entire body, from her face, to her breasts, to her pussy and back up. It was one of the most sensuous things any woman had ever done in front of me.

Still rock hard, I could not wait any longer. With her eyes closed, I moved slowly and quietly toward her. I stood up and I lowered my head to her breast, sucking her entire breast into my mouth, my tongue flicking over her nipple. Jean’s eyes opened. One of her hands went behind my head and pulled my face into her breast. The vibrator dropped out of her other hand and landed on the comforter. Without thinking, I reached down and picked up the vibrator. Jean moved farther down in the chair and spread her legs for me. I continued sucking on her breast and flicking her nipple with my tongue. I felt her squirm and heard soft moans escape her lips.

I felt the vibrator vibrating in my hand. Moving over to straddle her leg, I placed the vibrator just above her clit and teased her with it. As she moaned, I briefly ran the vibrator over her clit, then down her lips to her beautiful ass and back up again. I moved the vibrator up and down her waiting pussy, very slowly, teasing her. Jean reached out and grabbed my waiting cock, stroking me with her hand. I watched as my precum dripped on her thigh and heard her sigh with pleasure with each drop.

Leaving her breast, I kissed my way down her body. Reaching her pussy, I took her clit into my mouth. Gently at first, I slowly increased the pressure of my suction on her clit, raking my teeth across its tenderness, sucking it into my mouth and gently biting it. At the same time, I continued to run the vibrator down her lips, to her virgin ass, teasing her with it.

With her hands now behind her head pulling my face into her as she pushed her hips into me, I slid my tongue inside of her, tasting her and feeling her wetness run down my chin. I pressed the vibrator, now soaked with Jean’s wetness, more firmly against her ass. Through her moans and her actions, I could tell that she was enjoying this new activity. Jean slid out of the chair and onto the comforter. I moved up and kissed her, knowing she could taste herself on my lips. She kissed me back eagerly.

Reaching out, she again took my cock in her hand, using her fingertips to rub my wetness up and down my shaft. Rolling on top of her, I moved down her body until we were in a 69 position. I licked and sucked her gorgeous clit and pussy as Jean continued to stroked my cock. I looked between our bodies and watched as my wetness dripped down onto her breasts. With her free hand, she rubbed my wetness over her breast and nipple. With obvious enjoyment, she rubbed my cock on the other breast, allowing more of my wetness to drip down on her. Again she rubbed my wetness over her other breast and nipple.

Pulling my cock closer to her mouth, I felt her tongue lick the tip just before I felt my cock sliding into her mouth. With increased excitement, I flicked my tongue over her sensitive clit. Jean moved her hands to my hips motioning me up and down. The feeling was fantastic as my cock slid in and out of her mouth. Feeling the desire, I licked my way down her pussy and then used my tongue like a little cock, sticking it in and out of her wet, waiting pussy. My eyes were transfixed on the wetness that was flooding out of her and pooling under her ass.

Pausing for a moment, I told her that she was right. When she asked what she was right about, I told her she was right that I wanted to fuck her, I wanted to be inside of her, I wanted to feel her wet pussy squeezing my eager cock. With that, she rolled over onto her stomach. Her head was resting on a pillow and her ass was high in the air. Her ass was covered in her wetness and her pussy was wet and swollen.

I moved behind her and pushed the head my cock into her waiting pussy. We are both so wet, that my cock easily slides into her. She screamed out a “YES” as a thrust my cock as deep as it would go inside of her. Reaching around her, I grabbed her hands in mine. Using her hands, I pulled her back into me as I pushed my hips and cock into her. I have never been so deep inside a woman. Her moans of pleasure encouraged me, and I increased my pace. With each thrust forward, I felt Jean pushing her ass and hips back into me, meeting each of my thrusts with her own. I met Jean’s eyes as she looked back at me. With sweat running down her forehead, her eyes were filled with lust and desire.

“Fuck me, Darling” she said, “Fuck me good, fuck me hard.”

I pushed harder and deeper, I could feel her squeezing my cock with her pussy. Letting go of her hands, I reached down and grabbed the vibrator that was beside us. Slowing just a little, I continued to thrust my cock in side of her. Turning on the vibrator, I placed the vibrator against her ass. She looked back at me again, this time with surprise in her eyes. I ran the vibrator in circles around her as and then slowly applied pressure with the vibrator against her ass. She arched her back and pushed her ass back into the vibrator. Thrusting my cock again into her pussy, I pressed the vibrator barely into her ass.

Within seconds, Jean tensed and screamed, “YES! YES!” With that, an animal-like moan escaped her lips, and my cock and balls were suddenly drenched in her juices. It was an incredible orgasm. I removed the vibrator from her ass as her orgasm subsided.

She relaxed for a moment, before she rolled over on her back and motioned me to her mouth. I straddled her chest while she took my wet and hard cock in her hand. With my cock in her hand, she pulled me up to her mouth. With her juices covering my cock, she took me in her mouth, licking and sucking. Again she used her hands to instruct me to move my hips and fuck her mouth. I honestly couldn’t tell you what felt better, her pussy or her mouth. After everything that had occurred that evening, I knew I could not hold out any longer. I felt my orgasm building and told Jean I was about to cum. Pulling me faster and deeper into her mouth, her licking and sucking increased. Finally, I felt myself let go. Filling her mouth with the first two spurts, she pulled me away from her mouth, but continued stroking me with her hand. I continued to cum, cumming on her breasts and nipples. She watched in fascination as it seemed I would never stop cumming. After swallowing the cum in her mouth, she pulled me back up and finished sucking the last drops out of me.

Dropping to my knees, I watched as she spread my cum over her breasts and nipples and then licked her fingers. She smiled, told me she was cold, and asked me for my dress shirt. Willingly handing it over to her, she put it on, asked me to pour us both a drink and then to lie down next to her. Sipping the wine, we both fell asleep with the fire burning and the comforter wrapped around us. Never in my life did I think anything could be any more exciting. I was proved wrong the next day. But that is another story.

12