Reality in the Twilight Zone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You tell me "take it in stride"...This is easier said than done. You ask me how I am so sure I have banished you from me. My answer is this...I am not sure at all.

I find you lacked faith in me. You did not trust that I would accept the reality of your identity. That I would judge you based on your identity. You should have known better.

It is not the reality of your identity that disturbs me. It is the illusion I was under that we were being honest with each other. That. That is what disturbs me. You allowed that illusion, perpetuated it.

Why Neshe? Why did you have such a lack of faith in me?"

"It never was a question of my lack in faith in you" he answered immediately, "It was a question of my ability in breaking the news to you in the least possible hurting manner." He paused looking straight into her eyes. "It does not shame me to confess that till today I had not found that ability in me."

"Which means," she said "had I not learned this today, you would not have told me."

"Yes. I would not have told you." Neshe answered, evenly, "Not until I had the ability to tell you without damaging you, myself, and us, what he have between us."

"Pray tell me Neshe, how would you have achieved that ability?" Snama asked him, her tone flat, her eyes eloquent.

"Frankly," he responded, "I haven't the faintest idea. Had I known that, I would have had found that ability too."

"In a way, you are admitting that you would have continued with this subterfuge . . . till whatever time you could tell me." Snama spoke slowly, evenly, without a trace of emotion in her voice. Her eyes told an entirely different story altogether.

"Yes."

He spoke in a monosyllable. She answered with silence. And the silence oozed into long, sterile minutes. Neshe's eyes found hers. She matched the intensity of his gaze with her own.

Thus they were locked, eye to eye, soul to soul, when there was a thunderous crash, a blinding burst of light, and then, sudden, total, all encompassing darkness.

With a muffled scream, Snama sought refuge in Neshe's arms.

_____________________

He held her clasped tight to himself. A hand gently caressed her back. Softly he murmured,

"This is the reason. For the lie. And for the truth. For your traveling to me. For my being here. For you being in my arms."

His lips found hers. He kissed her. She kissed him back.

Snama undressed him, and then herself. They slipped into a torrent of lovemaking, there in the hotel room and all issues vanished. All that mattered was the truth of their connection. ___________________ Part 14 . . . Reality in the Twilight Zone

In the dark it seemed that new light was being shed on their relationship, the bonds that had come to exist between them, and bind them together in myriad ways.

Neshe's mouth had devoured hers. Snama's had melted in his. While in the darkness, time seemed to stand still, their yearning and lust for each other scaled new heights.

Without ever breaking contact with each other, without ever saying a word, they had melded, denuded, primeval man and woman.

Just a hint of pressure on her shoulders and Snama had slid to her knees, her face warm in the bared trough of his groin as her mouth sought him out to suck.

Just a light tap on the crown of her head and Snama had risen to stand facing him, the whites of his eyes a beacon to her. Neshe's hands had possessed her buttocks and he had found her ready and welcoming, impaling her with his lann in one swift measured thrust.

Just a tiny little sliding of his hands from her buttocks to the downslope of her haunches and Snama's legs had encircled his waist, her arms going around his hard shoulders, her breasts crushed to his chest.

She could feel him throbbing inside the sheath of her cunt, she could feel herself clasp and clench tightly on him as his hands rocked her on his hardness, his lingam knifing up into her and away again and again.

In that cocoon of darkness, the room, the hotel, the world, time did not figure. What asserted itself was raw need, a desire to consume, to annihilate and be annihilated.

Neshe hands became sharp claws on Snama's haunches. His fingers dug into her soft flesh as he thrust hard, exploding in swift short spurts, his phallus berserk in her kuss.

Snama felt him flow into her, felt the frenzied throb of his lingam vibrate through her entire being, felt its steely strength despite his eruption.

She felt him lift her from his erection, his arms steadying her, holding her in a vicious grip, turning her around till her back touched his chest, bending her down, felt him enter her once again, from behind, her own hands supporting her by clasping her knees, as he again thrust into her repeatedly, brutally.

Her buttocks sizzled as Neshe's thighs and groin smashed into her again and again with a force she had never encountered before. His hands clasping her waist, she felt him thicken even more inside her as he thrust and thrust, till once again she felt the storm in him build to breaking point.

She felt his still engorged penis leave her yoni, but he did not leave her. His hands crushed her down, till she was squatting on the carpet, when with one deft movement he had her lying on her back, his body covering hers, his thighs prising hers apart, his phallus once again seeking out her kuss to fill it. His hands possessed both her breasts now, pulling them painfully as he withdrew right to the tip of his cock and smashed into her again and again, silently, viciously.

With supreme selfishness he ravished her, again and again and yet again, and the awareness of the ecstasy he derived from it, transformed Snama's entire being into one warm, welcoming, hungry cunt. For Him. His.

And with this new awareness of being His, exhausted by his continuous assault on her raw and mangled nerves, somewhere in between orgasm and death, she fainted.

__________________________

Part 15. . . Reality in the Twilight Zone

When and how she came to, when, how, and who transported her from the hotel room, Snama had no idea.

She was in Neshe's bedroom, in his bed, naked.

The first, fragile rays of the dawning day were making a weak attempt to pierce through the draperies, Neshe was nowhere in evidence, probably gone for his daily morning swim.

She stretched languidly, closing her eyes the while, savoring the first waking moment of the day to its fullest sensuousness, as had been her wont for so many years now. Then she uncoiled herself to a sitting position, stepped down from the bed, her arm instinctively reaching out for an exquisitely lace trimmed white georgette nightie draped on the back of a chair. Absently she realized it wasn't hers, but it became her as if it had been created with her in mind.

Unknowingly, she smiled.

In the bath she found a note taped to the mirror, just as she had had one taped.

"S, My Life is very, very important to me. It's the only one I have. How could you attempt to take it away from me?"

Once again she smiled, silently. Knowingly, this time.

________________________

At the breakfast table Neshe was his usual charming self. He was dressed for his business day, had already been through a pile of newspapers and some mail that found its way to his home. She wondered at the amount of energy he had, at the almost brutal efficiency with which he ordered his time and life.

Towards her he was solicitous as ever, asking her if she wanted to be shown around, that a car would be at her disposal in any case. She was non committal, in fact still undecided on what to do.

He did not make any mention of the evening before, and neither did she.

Done with breakfast, he went to his room, and she followed, only to be greeted by another surprise.

No sooner than the door had clicked shut behind them, Neshe turned towards her, unzipping his trousers, baring himself, totally unaroused, silently motioning her to a kneeling position in front of himself.

She knelt. __________________________

The papers, the TV could not hold Snama's interest and attention for long. It wasn't much time after he had gone that she found herself in the library again, a small world, but infinitely interesting for her to explore.

It was, she realized, his diary that had lured her here.

For the next many hours, until she was informed of lunch, she consumed each and every word he had written about himself, wishing she could somehow find out when he had started writing the diary, and read the earlier volumes, if there were any.

She didn't find any other volume, but she did find references to herself here and there, and avidly read them, marveling anew at the insights he had gained into her from such a distance and in such a nebulous relationship.

In it were also entries about her, which revealed to her that he, indeed, had been burdened by guilt, by not being able to disclose to her that the persona she had known of him via the net was only part reality.

The rest was a twilight zone, his inability to brighten which with the illumination of his own reality he had often lamented.

_______________________

Snama had taken a small catnap after lunch, and was surprised to find Neshe home when she woke up. He told her that a cultural troupe from Malaysia was in the city, and that he wanted to take her to the show.

The show turned out to be an extravaganza of song and dance. Snama was enchanted, particularly by the way Neshe explained each item to her as it was presented, pointing out the various similarities between various Malaysian ethnic groups, and India's own. For the better part of a long evening, her senses were regaled by haunting melodies and exquisite choreography that reached out and stamped vivid memories of Asia's common culture on her mind.

Once again they dined out, this time a restaurant that did serve western cuisine, and which Neshe told her was owned by a British family who had migrated to India in the early nineteenth century.

On the way home, Snama once again found her hand captured by his. She, however, turned the tables on him, pulling his hand to her lips.

_______________________________

With the tip of her moist tongue she licked the salt from his palm. She nipped his had, chewing up and down his fingers.

"My animal!" he gasped as she pinched his hand hard with her teeth.

"My prey" she purred. "My prey. Tonight I shall devour you."

______________________________

Snama did devour Neshe as promised.

Once out of the limo and inside the hall, Neshe had crushed Snama to himself with an urgency that itself spoke that he had waited far too long than he was used to.

One, swift, sure movement had unzipped him and bared his phallus, magnificent in its pent up need.

She ate him alive. She took his erection into her mouth and was not soft about it at all. She was all hungering, all consuming. She showed no mercy, gave him no time to pay his attentions to her.

The only thing she wanted . . . the thing she starved for, was his vitality. It did not take long, for the entire evening had been one long and merciless stoking of fires in their hearts, minds, and loins.

With her hands adept and her mouth silken, she pulled from him her reward. He came with thundering force deep between her lips and she held his gift greedily on the bed of her tongue. She rose with her mouth full of his semen, and kissed it into his own.


His semen, her saliva and his mixed in his mouth. He kissed it back into her mouth and she swallowed this unique and wondrously intoxicating cocktail of desire and love and lust.

And she licked his lips, and thanked him with a soft whisper.

Together, they were satisfied, curled together in a loving embrace, and thus, supported by each other's love and need for the other and fell into a deep and happy slumber.

____________________

As she awoke to the gentle caresses of the early rays of the morning sun, the realization that she had fallen asleep in the hall left Snama surprised and aching with desire at the same time, as her devouring of him replayed itself on her senses.

And it was exactly at that moment that Neshe walked in. He'd probably been for his swim already, because he was wearing a simple terry towel robe.

The sight of her, naked, and still languidly stretching, hit him like a tornado.

With one impatient movement he let his bathrobe fall to the floor, another had him out of his swimming trunks in a flash, revealing tumescence threatening in the severity of its need.

She was again wonderstruck at the response she aroused in him, as almost desperately he pulled her to himself, molding her onto hands and knees before himself, pulling her skirt and panties down, his phallus thrusting deep into her in one swift, sure stab. He made her gasp, fucked her hard and fast, coming almost immediately.

"Damn." He whispered against her back, his lips trailing a wet fire along her thigh as he slid down to the carpet "You turn me into a kid having his first fuck."

Her laughter was deep, throaty, as she gently pushed him away from herself.

"You know Neshe," she said with a twinkle in her voice, a sparkle in her eyes, "You are a kid in more ways than one, and yes, even babyish, if you will."

He laughed ... pulled her close again, said

"This has made me thirsty, and more hungry for you."

Snama just smiled radiantly, rolling on to her back. Neshe's hand shot out with a will of its own to caress her buttocks.

"I can offer you sherbet, vodka, gin and tonic, cognac. . . a cocktail of these . . ." he laughed, "Unfortunately, this establishment doesn't stock any Bubbly."

"Ohh, you're enough effervescent without that, as it is." Snama looked sidelong at him, nimbly moving away as she saw him raise his hand to swat her behind.

She chose two drinks, the vodka straight up, and the sherbet. He mixed himself a cocktail and as he brought the drinks to her, her amused expression at both at her own half nakedness and his stark nudity made him laugh again.

When he handed her the glasses of sherbet and vodka, she did what he had done once. Before raising either of the glasses to her lips, she closed the small distance between them, and gently took hold of his still half erect penis, and dipped it first into the vodka, and then into the sweet, aromatic liquid of the sherbet.

"Now, Neshe" she intoned in a mock serious tone "I'll drink you and myself in this sherbet cocktail."

He watched her, entranced yet again, as she took a few dainty little sips of the sweet beverage, then longer ones, the porcelain translucence of her delicate neck undulating slightly with the passage of the fluid.

She drained her glass of sherbet one quarter down then raised the vodka to her lips and shot it back.

He had been so absorbed in watching her that his glass remained untouched. Snama put the empty vodka glass down. She picked up Neshe's glass, and holding her drink in one hand, and his in her other, enfolded him in her arms, placed her lips on his, and drained a vodka sherbet kiss into his mouth, her tongue setting his afire. He raised his arms to clasp her to himself, but she gently restrained him, moving away . . .

"Now finish your drink, baby . . ." she smiled, handing him his glass and seating herself exactly opposite him. In one fluid movement she lifted her blouson above her head and stripped it away, removing her brassiere with the same fluid ease. Standing up, she rolled her panties down her hips, delicately balancing herself first on one foot, then the other, to remove them. This done, she sat down again, a bit shy now, not looking at him as she unrolled her stockings and removed them one by one.

Neshe watched her in silence, his eyes aglow, s he nursed his cocktail. For a few moments she too sat silent and motionless, aware of his intense gaze, feeling captive and captivated. She wished he would say something, do something, but he didn't.

A few moments were all she could bear. Then suddenly she raised her arms, stretched herself languidly, and defiantly meeting his gaze, touched herself between her thighs, a slim, long finger teasing the slit, finding the embrasure and sliding in, deep.

Withdrawing her finger, she slid closer to him, still meeting his gaze, and dipped it into his glass. When she spoke, her voice was husky . . .

"And now, Neshe, you drink us too."

It took Neshe just a single long draught to do that. Snama espied a movement in his loins, his penis again rising to an erection. As he moved to set his glass on the table, she took it from him, placed it an arm's length away on the carpet, and returned to his groin, her velveteen tongue snaking out to seek his turgid glans.

"Dammit" he growled "You ensnare me anew every moment."

"I'm your Succubus, aren't I." She laughed, her eyes sparkling, as she raised herself to rest both hands on his shoulders.

This brought the succulence of her breasts within the reach of his mouth, and he pounced on the proffered delight, his lips fastening to her right nipple, sucking voraciously, drawing from her a soft inner sigh.

Like this he held her, his hands clasped around her waist, hers resting on his shoulders, her knees on his, all the intensity of his desire for her focused at the nipple his lips and mouth and tongue tortured, till Snama moaned, writhing in his grasp.

Gently he lifted her in his arms and set her down on the sofa raising her left leg onto its back, himself settling between her thus sundered thighs.

Snama had expected penetration, or perhaps his mouth. The slightly stinging, sharp pat with the flat of his fingers on her yoni surprised her, causing her to call out his name.

He did it again. And again. And yet again, falling into a rhythm. The sharp pats of his flattened fingers stung lightly, teasing, and Snama felt a glow build from the outer lips of her cunt, and slowly, but inexorably spread all over her being.

Neshe's other hand joined in, the two alternating, as if beating a drum in some primitive, pagan beat.

Snama's hips started moving, in time with the fall and rise of his hands, seeking the strike.

The writhing of Snama's torso, the heaving of her hips, riveted Neshe's gaze to her body, and his hands changed tempo, faster now, the strikes just grazing caresses, but far more inflaming than the sharp, stinging ones had been.

A bright crimson flush spread across her lower belly to right between her buttocks, as if all her blood was rushing there. And then Neshe was rewarded by the most wondrous sight, her kuss blossoming fully, before the agonizing throes of ecstasy made it spasm again and again, clenching and unclenching, and a sharp, clear white little stream squirted from her onto his hands.

Wordlessly, he spread himself over her, his phallus finding her opening welcoming, and comfortably slid in, his lips finding her mouth, capturing it.

Snama's mouth melted with the heat of his, and almost instantly she began to move under him again, hips heaving, her yoni throbbing with his presence. Neshe's tongue plundered her mouth, making short, stabbing forays, and hers pursued. His teeth nipped at it. His lips clamped down on it. He sucked, as he thrust.

Snama encircled her arms around his neck, crossed her calves around his waist. Fighting his lips she freed her mouth, and bit him hard on his right shoulder, sinking her teeth in, drawing blood.

Thrusting, Neshe caught hold of both her arms, stretching them, making her head fall away. The sight of her blood slicked lips inflamed him even more, and crushing both her hands under his own, holding her pinned, he bent down and bit her neck and shoulder, again and again.

She moaned his name at each sharp nip, her heels beat a tattoo on his back as she spasmed again and again, milking him with her kuss, drawing out the sap of him.

1...456789