Reality Road is Long and Hard

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the end of the first semester I went home and told my mom that I had started dating a girl named Doreen who was originally from England. She was enthused and said she was happy for me. She wanted to know about her so I said, “She’s pretty, but not as pretty as you, she’s got nice boobs, but not as nice…”

She laughed, “I get the picture, you big tease.”

I told her that Doreen seemed serious and that she wanted to go out more than I did and I asked mom what she thought I should do. She gave me the usual parental speech about testing the waters and going out with as many people as I could, to see whom I really liked etc. and then she said something that surprised me. She said, “But you’re always going to love your old mom, aren’t you?”

I said, “Of course mom, you’re my sweet girl.” We kissed, but nothing more.

Well mom wasn’t my first, Doreen was. Although I did see other girls, for about six months I saw mostly Doreen. Actually, I saw all of Doreen, all the time. She liked sex and she seemed to like sex with me. That was encouraging. Most of my friends had had their ‘first’ in high school. I guess I was a late bloomer, but I made up for lost time with Doreen.

She liked oral sex as much as I did and I never got tired of her telling me that I had “Such a lovely cock” in her British accent. The first time she put it in her mouth, I wasn’t prepared for the intensity of the feeling. I shot off almost immediately, and not knowing whether I should come in her mouth, I pulled out and the cum ended up everywhere but. She was good natured and laughed about it and we eventually got it all together. Most of the time, we sixty-nined. I would use my tongue as I had used my fingers on my mother and she knew how to tease, and lick, and suck, until I exploded in her mouth. I would be lying though if I said that when my eyes were closed, and I started to come, I never thought of my mother.

The first summer home was difficult, probably because it was so good. My experiences with Doreen left me sexed-up and confident. Mom looked as appealing as ever Mom but I stayed low-key because I sensed that it was the way she wanted it.

We had lot’s more to talk about. I was interested in music and I had such a good professor. And it was interesting how little I really knew about things that seemed so familiar. Mom loved to hear about it. So I went on and on about Beethoven’s Fifth and how everyone knows the first four notes, BAH BAH BAH BHAAM, but how if you listen closely, he takes that four note motif and then uses it as a three note, two note, and finally a one note motif.

Mom was impressed when I told her all about the symphonies we’d studied and the books I’d read. And the nice thing was that I wasn’t just putting on an act; I really liked talking about those things with her. We even went to the museum when they had an exhibition of Andy Warhol and Roy Lichtenstein. We talked about how the Pop artists liked mass culture and at the same time could criticize it, like the ‘more is better’ soup cans or how Marilyn Monroe gets more grotesque in the screen-prints showing what celebrity did to her. And when we weren’t talking, sometimes we kissed. Sometimes we touched and sometimes we didn’t. She always stopped before it went too far.

The next school years were interesting for two reasons. I became involved in a business project and un-involved with Doreen. The business project was part of a program called “Upstart’s Startups.” It was actually a competition in the business school for students to get their own company off the ground. My roommate and I developed a program that collected information on new patents and the keyed it to the needs of existing companies and we wrote a weekly newsletter for three sectors of the economy.

We weren’t Google, and we didn’t re-invent the wheel, but by the end of the year we had 117 companies signed up for the newsletter. At $96.00 a year each, I no longer needed money from home for expenses, even though mom’s job paid her well enough to afford it. It gave me a feeling of independence and we were planning to expand into the other sectors for the next year.

Doreen and I went our separate ways and I found out that what my mother said about testing the waters suited me. I had enough different girls to keep me happy. I took a Philosophy course and I found out what I was really doing in college. I wasn’t learning ‘what’ to think, I was learning ‘how’ to think. By the time I went home for the third summer, I was changed.

I realized that even if I had desires and inclinations, I didn’t have to be ruled by them. I couldn’t help that first thought whether it was sane or insane, what I could do was use my reason to make a considered decision about what to do about it.

On a local site for writers, I came across some stories that had quite a few mildly suggestive references to incest between a student and his mother. I e-mailed the writer and confided that I shared his inclinations. We wrote back and forth for a while and it tuned out that the student went to the same school I did. We met up in the cafeteria between classes one day.

On first meeting Gary, I was surprised by his openness. I usually take time before getting comfortable with someone, but his easy manner got me talking and I told him how I felt about mom without saying anything had actually happened. He must have felt the same about me because by the end of our first conversation, he told me that he was having sexual relations with his mother. I guess my mouth was open when I said, “You actually slept with her?”

He laughed, “Yes, but we don’t have to announce it to the whole cafeteria, do we?”

“How…I mean what did you do to get her to…?”

“Well Robert,” he said, “I didn’t have to ‘get her’ to do anything. My mother is, let’s say, into sex, and a bit of an exhibitionist. It started even before she and my dad got divorced. I guess that was one of the main reasons they broke up. He was always after her for the clothes she wore and how she acted in front of other people. Not that I ever got used to it, but once I was old enough to notice, I almost had a perpetual hard-on because of the way she walked around the house.”

“Gary, are you telling me that you…while your father was still living with you?”

“Not only while he was living with us, but the first time was while he was asleep in the other bedroom.”

“I have to hear this.” I said.

“Not now man because I have to go. Look, Sunday I’m going home for the day, to bring some things up; do you think you can help me? It’s only fifty miles away; why don’t you drive down with me and we can talk on the way.”

It was only Wednesday and I didn’t know four days could take that long to pass. I fantasized about what she might look like and what she might let me do. I didn’t even know if she’d be there, but my flight of fancy soared.

On the road I got more of the details I craved. It seemed that his mother had been getting more provocative with him, to the point where she asked him to shop with her to get his opinion, and then made him join her a dressing room and watch her change clothes because she said it was easier than going in and out to show him.

“That was the day of the cab ride,” Gary said. “She sat close on the way home and was thanking me for being with her. She kept asking how she looked in the clothes and were they sexy. She was sitting close and I could feel her tits pressing into my arm. She whispered in my ear and said, “I’m so happy you came. Your father wouldn’t do this for me. There a lot of things he won’t do for me, but you will baby, won’t you?” Rob, at that point, I didn’t know what to think. She started kissing my face and breathing hard and all the while she was also looking up at the cabdriver. She took my hand and put it on her tit. She whispered to me, ‘Do you like the way your momma feels?’ I tell you I was frozen. I didn’t know what to do, but I didn’t want to take my hand off her.

I could see that the driver was watching all this in the mirror and my mother seemed to be getting off on it. She bent down and started kissing my cock over my pants. I thought I would come right there. She came back and started making out with me. When we got to our house, as she was paying the guy, she had this turned-on smile on her face and asked him if he liked the show. He laughed and said, “Oh yeah.”

Gary told me that in the middle of the night his mother came into his room and they had sex. I wanted to believe him, but it sounded like he was tripping on his own fantasy. All I could say when he finished his story was, “Wow.”

His mother was home when we got there and she was nothing like my imagining of her. She was attractive with short blonde hair and a slim figure - more average than not, but with a megawatt smile that was very inviting. Watching her smile made me think that maybe Gary wasn’t making it all up. He wasn’t.

What he did make up was the part where he needed my help to move things. I was there for another reason. I was there to watch.

There was no ‘announcement’ or discussion; it just happened. We were having a beer and talking when his mother said, “I think Gary was right about you.” She started kissing him and he kissed her back. They were on the couch and I watched from a chair, only feet from them. He began on her breasts and she rubbed his cock.

They undressed each other without a word to me. Gary never looked at me but his mother often did. When he put his finger in his mother’s pussy, I laid my hand on my crotch. She smiled at me and closed her eyes as her son fingered her. Her body looked better out of her clothes but the situation would have made any body look a model’s. My blood started to boil.

She started sucking her son’s cock and I wanted some; I wanted more than some, but I knew I wasn’t invited to participate, so I just did my job, watching a mother get fucked by her son. When he was inside her pussy, she looked at me again. I guess it was to make sure I was taking it all in, as she was. She didn’t have to worry; I couldn’t take my eyes off the scene.

It didn’t take much for me to identify with the young man who was fucking his mother. He repeatedly drove deep into her and she received her son’s cock with upward thrusts of her own. She was enjoying her son as he took her and when she looked over, I knew she was enjoying me as I watched her.

They shifted positions a few times and ended with her on her back. She opened her legs wide and he started his penetrations into his mother’s pussy slowly, and deliberately. Gary seemed in control as he increased the pace; he ended up drilling into her belly harder and harder, until she began thrashing.

She came before he did, yelling, “Yes, fuck me…fuck me…” until she let out a long sigh of relief. He straddled her and I watched in amazement as she took her son’s cock deep into her throat. The length of him disappeared into her mouth time and again. When he told her he was going to come, she kept the head in her mouth and stroked the shaft so fast and hard, her hand almost blurred. He came in his mother’s mouth and she never stopped jerking him. I didn’t see any evidence of his cum when she finished sucking him. They kissed and she disappeared into the bathroom with her clothes. When we left she gave me that smile, and a wink.

On the ride back to school, we actually didn’t talk much about what happened. Gary said, “Thanks man.” He told me what I had figured out already. He had told his mother about me and they figured I wouldn’t be put off by a mother and son encounter. They were right. What I was - was primed for my own mother. I was at a point of no return; the next time I headed home, I had made all the decisions about all the possibilities.

The very first night home I took my mother to the band shell. During a slow dance, I held her close and spoke in her ear. “Mom, a few years ago you told me what you wanted for me and you were right. I’ll love you forever for making me go to school because it’s opened up a new world for me. But I’m also going to tell what I want for you. And like you told me, it’s too hard to keep doing this, so I’m going to ask you once and then let it be. I love you now and it’s not just about the sex. I want to be with you for every reason I can think of. Mom, I want you to be my last.”

“Oh God Robby, I get more excited every time I see you. And when you started me thinking about us as…well, more, I’ve looked at you as a man, and I’ve come to love you as a wonderful man. I don’t know if we can do this, or how we can do this, but right now, the only thing my heart wants to say is ‘yes’ baby, I want to be your last, yes, yes.”

The three-block walk home seemed like three miles. Once inside the door she was in my arms and the kiss said, “I love you, I love you, I love you.” The wanting was expressed with our hands that fumbled so much to get each other’s clothes off that we had to laugh. We went into my mother’s bedroom where I closed the blinds and she opened the lights. “I want to see you love, I want to see all of you,” she said. Not more than I wanted to see her.

Mom said, “Let’s slow it down baby.”

I said, “Okay mom.” That didn’t work.

We kissed hard and hungrily; we were naked quickly. When she got on the bed, my mother did the most exciting thing I’d seen in my young life; she spread her legs for me. My mother was wordlessly saying what I’d hoped to hear since the first time she’d stimulated me, ‘Come make love to me; come fuck me.’

I could see the lips of her pussy glistening. I was surprised at the reality of her pussy. In my imagination she had a full bush, but what I saw was trimmed enough to expose the soft pink lips. That my mother was wet for me was amazing, that she was opened and waiting for me to put my cock inside her was more than amazing.

I approached nervously, holding my stiff rod and positioning it at opening that would give me the greatest pleasure I’d known. In one long stroke I entered my mother’s wet center and we were together. Her soft and humid opening had eased the way for the rigid pole my cock had become. We both sighed with the relief of our joining. My cock opened my mother’s flesh to receive me. The pussy I had coveted was a welcoming velvet glove around my cock. I stroked as she moved to meet me with her hips. I filled her to the end of her channel. Our rhythm was hurried but synchronized. “Yes baby,” she said. You’re so good inside me…so right…what I’ve been waiting for.”

I’d lost count of how long I had been waiting. But finally, being inside my mother’s pussy made all the waiting disappear. My feelings for her were tender because I saw a mother who could open herself to her son despite society’s conventions. She received the physical expression of my love between her legs and welcomed it with each of my penetrations. “Yes, darling Bobby…yes…” She affirmed each stroke that split her and entered the forbidden place she was allowing me to know.

We were joined in the moment, and forever could begin. She held me to her and we kissed as our bodies completed each other. I could feel every inch of me in every inch of her as the grasp of my mother’s pussy caressed the width of her son’s cock, her son’s cock that filled her, and fucked her, and loved her.

With each stroke into my mother’s pussy I felt closer to her. Deep in my mother’s belly with her wetness all around me, I felt the love she was giving me; it was sexual and it was maternal at the same time. My mother was giving me herself. In that moment, deep inside her, I understood why I needed her love as much as her sex. It did something wonderful. It took the loneliness away.

Each long stroke into my mother’s pussy was exquisite. She kept telling me how good it felt to have me inside her, “Yes, like that baby…so deep…don’t stop love.” The sound of her voice alone could have made me come.

Neither of us lasted long that first time. I’m not sure who first said to whom, “I’m coming.” We both repeated it so many times it must have sounded strange bouncing off the walls, but I don’t think either of us heard it. We were coming together, in love, in each other’s arms, and in each other’s heart.

I couldn’t wait to ask her if it felt as good to her as it did to me. As I emptied my seed into her I said, “Does it feel good mom…do you like it?”

“Oh sweetheart…so lovely…so lovely…yes baby…mommy loves it.” She kept telling me as she squeezed me hard against her body and kept me inside her as long as she could. I had come inside my mother and she was holding me, smiling, warm, loving.

The rest of the night was slower paced and we spent it exploring every part of each other’s body. It began with long languorous kissing, building from the dreamy feel of each other’s lips and mouth, to the playful dueling of our tongues. I touched her soft skin inch by inch, reveling, from the powdery softness of her inner thighs, to the firming tips of her nipples. I kissed it all and sucked tenderly at the lips of her mouth, and the lips of her vulnerable pussy. She smiled, and she sighed, and she was opened to me like a flower.

I tasted sweet juice as my tongue teased along my mother’s soft pussy lips. There were fine droplets resting on her trimmed bush. I pressed the hood with the flat of my tongue and she reacted as I felt the nub under the skin and massaged it. She squirmed a bit and I rested my arms along her flank and my hands took hold of her big breasts. I continued eating her, sucking her, and anything else my mouth could do to her pussy. She rose toward orgasm and I felt the gentle vibration of her body’s anticipation of coming. I stopped. “Don’t stop.” It came out of her as a thick breathy whisper. I stopped.

“Soon mom…you’ll come soon,” I promised her. I straddled her to put my cock into her mouth. My cock felt thick and hot in my hand. She willingly took me and sucked. She stroked as she did it and her eagerness was almost as stimulating as her lips and mouth that massaged along the length of my shaft. I began gently stroking in and out of her mouth and she slowed to allow me to dictate the pace. I wanted it to last. She raised herself slightly on her elbows and I realized that she did it to accommodate more of my cock into her throat. I was able to go deeper and she seemed relaxed despite the moans she emitted as she allowed me to enjoy her.

I looked in fascination and a sense of disbelief as I watched my mother sucking, me, taking me, and giving to me of herself, far beyond the sexual act. It was the sight of a mother taking care of her son and giving love beyond the fears we’re taught never to see beyond. I wanted to do the same for her at that moment.

I went into the sixty-nine position as I had so many times with Doreen, but it was act of a different kind with my mother. As I took her pussy to my mouth, my desire to pleasure her was the most important thing. And the beautiful part was that as she sucked me, I knew that she was feeling that about me.

Our sounds became louder and faster simultaneously. I had to take my mouth off her pussy for a moment as I passed the point of holding back the first eruption. The powerful release fired into my mother’s mouth. I kept coming but I went back to her clit and sucked and drew on it until I felt her arch, and sigh, and come. I felt her come and I tasted her come. And each time I had her that night, I felt her coming for me, and coming closer to me.

In one of the spaces between our lovemaking, we were side by side on our backs, resting in that lazy relaxation that’s another reality, and mom reached over and began running her hand over my chest and said, “This is so crazy isn’t it honey?”

“I guess it would be crazy to most people, but it didn’t feel crazy a few minutes ago, did it mom?”

“No love…it felt good, and it felt like the best thing I’d ever done. Oh sweetheart, I want to give you everything, I want to make you happy.”