Realization

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, my God!" Kathy exclaimed involuntarily. She raised her hand to her mouth.

"What?" Phillip asked.

His sister shook her head slowly in a nonverbal refusal to answer.

"What did I say?" insisted Phillip thinking he had upset Kathy.

"It's not what you said." She finally spoke. "It's something I thought...I can't say it. I didn't even think about it last night when I was....masturbating. Exhibiting my body in such a depraved way...like a slut. Wanting you to watch me, wanting to excite you."

"What?" Phillip repeated. His penis stirred as he listened to her explicit words.

"I thought about...you and me..." Kathy closed her eyes.

"Go ahead, Kathy." Phillip moved a hand to his erection.

"Fucking!" his sister blurted. "Oh, Phillip. I can't believe I actually thought that! That I wanted to fuck you. To have you take me....possess me. In every way. To submit to you. To your body...your cock."

Phillip was now stroking his hard meat inside his trunks. His sister's use of such graphic language was new to him. It was electrifying hearing Kathy stress the words "fucking", "submit" and "cock". He had never experienced her unique expression of the fervent and intimate details that couples share. The lure of her turn of phrase was erotic and irresistible to him. It consumed him to the point that he pushed his trunks down his legs and openly massaged the stiff rod. Kathy gasped as she caught sight of her brother's heavily veined cock revealed in the bright sunlight. She was entranced by the purple, flared head at the end of the gristle-filled shaft.

"Phillip." She whispered hoarsely. "What are you doing to me?"

Phillip gently took his sister by the wrist and guided her to a kneeling position in front of him. He leaned down and kissed her. Deeply, with a passionate and hungry need. Kathy sucked his tongue into her mouth and groaned in joy at having her brother lead her in this exploit. Phillip thrilled at his sister's surrender and reaching down, pushed her dress past her shoulders. She pulled her arms though so that the dress fell in a bunch around her waist uncovering her breasts. Her titties possessed the firmness of youth, their skin soft and white. Tipped by pink nipples that were surrounded by small areolas. Still kissing Kathy, Phillip let his hand wander to a rapidly stiffening nipple. The enraptured young woman shuddered feeling her brother's fingers flick over her protruding nipple. Phillip broke their kiss and placing his hand behind his sister's head, holding it in place as he directed his cock to her lips. Kathy looked up at Phillip, her eyes widening...in fear?...anticipation? He could not decide and did not care. Kathy needed her brother's cock in her mouth. She yearned to surrender to its primitive and mindless domination. The raw sensation of submitting to him and to his maddening desire burned her soul. He watched his sister's lips open slightly and he slowly, but with a steady motion, introduced the burning organ into her mouth. Kathy whimpered, her eyes pleading silently. As Phillip initiated a thrusting motion with his hips he continued squeezing and pulling Kathy's nipples. The circumference of Phillip's penis stretched her mouth wider as it expanded; covered with her saliva it glistened as it moved back and forth over her drooling lips. Kathy was moaning continuously, totally engrossed in her task. Phillip could tell that he would come soon if he continued, Kathy was sucking fiercely and moving her tongue around his cock very expertly. He pulled his dick from her mouth and insistently pulled Kathy from her knees.

"Phillip?" Kathy sobbed.

"Turn around." Ordered her brother.

When she was facing away from him Phillip forced her to lay across the lounge on her belly. Pulling her dress completely off her nearly naked body was stretched out before him. He forcefully pulled her panties to one side uncovering her pussy. Spreading Kathy's slim legs he knelt behind her.

"Phillip?" another plea.

Her brother repeatedly stroked the head of his cock across her sopping cunt lips.

"Is this what you were thinking about?" Phillip growled.

"Oh, God." Kathy exclaimed.

"Is it?" Phillip demanded.

"Yes!" squealed his sister.

"Say it."

Sobs racked Kathy as the fleshy head of her brother's penis wormed around her slit and over her clitoris.

"Say it, Kathy!"

"Fuck...me." She managed to utter between gasps.

Her submission incited Phillip to action and he pushed his scalding penis into Kathy's lubricated pussy. She made an attempt to move away from the invading organ and Phillip restrained her movement with a hand on her shoulder. With her pliant, supple body immobilized he moved his hips making the rampant cock slide completely inside Kathy's pulsing cunt. The stunned young woman moaned deeply as she felt the bulbous head of her brother's penis drive totally inside her body. Phillip thrust into her repeatedly, violently. His tightly muscled abs slapped against Kathy's ass with every thrust. She could feel the hard stomach fall onto her white butt over and over. He did not know how long he could delay his orgasm and wanted to make every movement count. After only a short time he could feel Kathy's vagina spasm in climax. That was all he was able to stand. Phillip removed his cock from his sister's cunt and pulled her around to face the inevitable. Frigging her with two fingers of his right hand he directed the head of his dick at Kathy's face. With tears running down her cheeks and her body contorting in orgasm he released his load in her face. Kathy felt the scorching liquid spray across her cheek and jaw. Yielding to her brother in this act was to prolong and enhance her orgasm to the point of nearly being unbearable. Her vocalizations were random and unintelligible, but her mind was screaming "Cum! More! Cum on me!" Four times her brother grunted, shooting thick, white semen across her sweet, beautiful face. Spent, he sat on the lounge beside her watching the goo slide down her face and onto her titties. Like the night before, Phillip cleaned his sister of his sperm. Holding her tightly in a lover's embrace he could only speculate where their lives together would lead them. Kathy knew, though, that she would never refuse her brother. Anything. Anytime. Anywhere.

12