Realms of Eden: A Warrior Rises

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dave Gilroy sprinted to the security officer at the door of Sydney's room but was surprised when two black clad military guards came along the corridor and indicated for him to follow them. They came back past Bonnie and Sydney and gave the boy an OK signal when he instructed his reluctant helper to go with the men to show them where the would be kidnapper was lying unconscious in the other corridor.

Jo Jepson was running, in the elongated step that nurses use when they want to get somewhere in a hurry but make the least amount of noise. She found Sydney in the hallway where he had been left. The chair was a manual one as they had taken the electric one to make modifications to the equipment that was attached to it. The boy was starting to come good and several of the functions originally attached were no longer needed. Jo raced the chair back to his room turned and looked at the doorway before coming over to kneel in front of Sydney asking him if he was all right.

The young man was breathing deeply, trying to catch his breath and Jo wondered if the excitement was too much for him as he seemed to be struggling to breathe. She had just reached for his pulse when he screamed and she felt something hot spray across her face. Looking down she saw the gaping hole in the boy's ribs where something had torn through him. Then the window providing a view to the nurse's station crashed in and a body landed on the floor, half her head was missing. Jo's only indication that it was female because the jacket it wore looked like it belonged to the ugly Mayfield woman who had been hanging around the corridors all afternoon trying to get in to see Sydney.

Frantically she grabbed the bed sheets and began stuffing them into Sydney's chest cavity to stop the blood that was spraying everywhere, her hands reached into and found his damaged lung, closing gently. She looked into his eyes and saw that he was looking down her top and she sobbed a little thinking don't let it be the last time you see my tits baby. Sydney looked to her face and choked out, "You're bleeding."

She grinned, not properly hearing him, mistaking his words said, "Cheeky bugger!" just as the boy passed out.

The room was suddenly full of military and medics as the big dark uniformed man burst into the room quickly examined the body on the floor then screamed for a fucking medic into his microphone. He heard the young man's remark to the nurse and instantly checked her face then downwards. A red stain was spreading on the girl's white uniform. It was a brighter red than the blood that was darkly drying against her from where the boy had been shot. He screamed frantically for another fucking medic.

Chapter 4 – Some replacement parts

Sydney could hear voices that seemed to come from far away and caught "...we repaired his lung and replaced nearly all of his ribs..." then another voice "...he'll walk again, eventually, the bullet missed most of the nerves..." then quiet.

His dreams were chaotic and filled with images of people he knew vaguely until finally a face he thought he knew floated to the surface of his mind and quite clearly heard her say, "You'll be OK, Sydney, I still have to give you my gift so that you can do what you must do.

"Oh! And your little nursey friend will be fine too. She is going to start teaching you some nice things. Hold on to that thought!" then she was gone.

The blonde haired green eyed woman sighed, with the medical team looking after Sydney, the woman Kelsey Gilroy being her regal, demanding self, as the daughter of the world's richest man should be and a doctor who was brilliant, even if he didn't know it, the boy would survive. Her job now was to make sure the mental aspect of the repair works that needed to be done were well and truly started. It was not that she didn't have willing helpers, goodness knows Jo, Kelsey and Bonnie would have had the man between their thighs as soon as they could get him well enough, it was the poison she saw in his mind from his bitch of a mother that was the problem.

His mother, the woman thought bitterly, somehow in all the excitement of the attempted kidnap and murder of Sydney she had been spirited away from the psychiatric facility where they thought they had her locked down. Several doctors and nurses there had been found dead and the woman's room emptied when DC Teeney had been finally told that another person involved in the bizarre case of Sydney Douglas came to his desk in the quiet offices he occupied in Adelaide Street in the old central business district of Brisbane.

Wendy Johnson was the blonde woman's next target, the young nurse was torn between Sydney and his best friend Paul, she needed someone available and around Sydney's age to take the next step in his development. Already she was struggling with Bonnie who was just under-age and Kelsey who had enough problems dealing with the jealousy of her husband. David Gilroy was proving to be a very sticky fly in the ointment. She sighed as she watched the man himself lying on her bed, his mind full of sexual activity that he believed he was having with the blonde who busied herself on the phone beside him as he dreamed.

When Sydney awoke next in his hospital bed the first thing he saw were the big brown eyes of Bonnie Gilroy, her large expressive eyes were full of tears, but when she saw that his eyes fluttered and then opened, she quickly dashed them away and smiled. She was happy that he smiled back at her in recognition, but sighed as he passed out, unconscious. She turned to the woman on the bed that had been set up beside him in the room, "He woke up for a second."

The heavy breasted nurse, Jo Jepson, quietly beckoned the girl to her and softly kissed her lips, "Bonnie he will wake up properly soon. Be strong my little girl, he will be fine." The black hair nodded against her then sighed as she cried snuggling deeper into the woman's warm embrace.

Jo Jepson had not been home for any more than half a day, she had begged Patrick Evans to let her remain in the bed beside the recovering boy, she wanted to be there when he properly regained conscious. The blonde haired, green eyed woman in her dreams had emphasised to her that she had to take the boy in hand, literally and figuratively to bring about the greatest change to hers and everyone's else's world that would ever happen. Jo Jepson believed in the gods and she was sure that the woman was an emissary of them; she would do her part in bringing about a change to this goodness forsaken world.

However, it was the younger nurse that found Sydney awake as she checked patients late on her shift, Jo was sleeping beside him in the other bed and she had come to take readings from the monitors surrounding his bed and found his dark-blue eyes staring at her as she fussed over the equipment. "Hello, young man," she said, "It's Wendy and I am firstly going to check your vitals then Dr Evans is going to come and see you shortly."

They had moved Sydney from the room that had been partially destroyed in the gunfight, besides being easier to monitor him in the room further down the hallway; it was also easier to protect advised Sergeant Keith Richardson as he toured the facility on the orders of his supreme commander. Why the man was so concerned about this kid was not his worry, the voice spoke on the phone and he carried out orders. The voice had never failed him in the five years he had been contacted to carry out tasks for it.

Sydney found himself unable to move his limbs and Dr Evans appeared beside the bed in short order as Sydney took in the differences in his location. He noted that the young man appeared quite concerned about the white shape that lay in the next bed. "That's Josephine, the nurse that was with you when you were shot," the kindly doctor advised him.

Wendy noted the boy's concerned look and felt her heart miss a bit, Fuck me she thought, he nearly died and he is worried for a woman that barely got a flesh wound! Quickly she eased his worries, patting his chest gently, "Easy tiger," she soothed, "she's Ok she just wanted to be in here for when you woke up." As we all did, she thought but didn't let him know that.

Dr Evans set his face to his normally cheerful grin and found a little enthusiasm to inflect into his voice. "Well, well, young Sydney. How do you feel?" he asked.

Sydney moved his head to indicate his right arm then his left arm then wiggled the toes on his left foot slightly and said, "Well Dr Evans at least something moves!"

He laughed, "That will only be for another couple of days, maybe a week, then we will have you mobile again." He sat down at the side of his patient's bed and with the gentle tone that that Sydney had only ever heard Mrs Gilroy use to Jenny he explained the changes to the boy's body.

He was now the proud owner of not one, not two, but twenty titanium ribs! The doctor explained how the bullet had passed through the right side of Sydney's back exploded through his chest and shattered most of his ribs. Given that the boy was going to have them replaced they decided to replace the ones that were broken on his left side as well and match the remainder to the ones on his right. The only ribs that weren't replaced were the lower floating ribs on each side. Sydney's breast plate had also been replaced to provide secure anchorage.

When the young man asked about his arms he told him that they had to immobilise them for the time being to let the bio-organic nano-bots weld the ribs in place with the minimum of movement from his charge.

"It is encouraging that you can move your toes on your left foot, we were a little worried about your spine. The bullet passed very close to it!" he confided to the boy and his relief in seeing that his young patient could move something was quickly hidden from the young man's eyes. Patrick Evans and Kelsey Gilroy, the woman was an eloquent and persuasive debater, had spent a long time arguing with the medical board to undertake the expensive and, to Patrick's mind, extremely necessary steps that they had taken.

Not only had they replaced bones, they had sheathed the lad's broken limbs in plassteel, an experimental compound that had been provided by a private company that Patrick and Kelsey's father had had extensive dealings with in the past. The organisation, Camelot Corporation, seemed to provide effective solutions for everything that they needed to keep the young man alive.

"The ribs, tibia and fibula in your right leg and the humerus in your left arm have all been sheathed in plassteel" he informed Sydney. "It is a special substance that will grow with you. Better than the old plate and screws we used to do. The rate you grow you would have had to come back and see me every week to get the things replaced. Now we don't have to worry about it your bones will be stronger than ever and you will never know it is there!"

Sydney was astounded a bit at his explanations as laughingly he said, "Well my boy we are supposed to be approaching the 30th century, some advances have to be made over the old ways of bone healing!"

He looked down at Sydney as he rose to leave, "Though sometimes it is hard to believe that things like this can still happen to someone like you in this day and age." He blew out his breath in exasperation and patting the young man's good leg said goodnight.

Turning to walk off he abruptly ran into a familiar looking lady that was standing behind him. "Sorry, Jo!" he apologised and stepped around her, then looking carefully at her added, "Don't let him keep you talking all night."

Josephine Jepson giggled lightly as the older man left the room, it was now time for her to start putting into action the plans that Kelsey and the anonymous blonde had suggested. Her biggest concern was the possible reaction that she would get from the handsome boy who was basically incapacitated in the bed beside her. It was going to be a difficult task to get the boy deprogrammed of the bullshit attitudes his parents had spent fourteen years belting, literally, into his head. She took a deep breath as she watched the dark-blue eyes surveying her.

Using the computer entity that controlled the lighting in the room she softly requested that the lights be turned up a little brighter than the dim lighting that had been maintained to prevent his eyes from become dazzled when he awoke. She knew that the semi-transparent nature of her carefully selected bed wear would reveal her body quite dramatically and she awaited his reaction. He was blushing and she knew that her heavy breasts were quite clearly displayed, her nipples crinkled slightly as she noted his look to the pink and red flesh that was showing against her almost transparent top.

Guiltily Sydney started and looked back up to her face, "I I I'm sorry, I wasn't looking, honest," was stammered out but she shushed him and put her hand on his immobile arm.

"I think I would be upset if you didn't look," she whispered.

"It's evil; I am an evil person for looking!" Sydney replied as he tried to turn his head away from her gaze.

"Who told you that!" she hissed.

Keeping his head turned away from her Sydney replied, "My Mother!"

Jo began to laugh but stopped when she saw that he was desperately trying to keep his eyes averted from her and that the young man had begun to cry.

"I think, young man, that you and I had better have a long talk about what your mother has told you. Now look at me and stop crying. Please, Sydney, I want you to look at me!" she said the last sharply and the boy automatically turned his head to obey. Interesting she thought female demands are met unquestioningly, perhaps that could be a trigger here.

"Sara lights bright. Curtains closed," she said loudly then the lights in the room brightened quite noticeably and the curtains on the glass wall slid closed.

"Sara?" he asked.

"Service And Rehabilitation Automation, S-A-R-A, Sara," she replied with a smile.

She noted that he kept his eyes on her face as he said, "I always just called it Computer."

"She answers to a lot of things," was her casual reply. Jo looked at Sydney closely and she had to suppress a grin as the boy tried not to look away from her eyes though the bright lights were making her nightdress even more transparent and something pink and reddish was very visible in the corner of his eye.

She leaned towards him drawing his eyes down with hers and suddenly lifted her head high so that his view was directly down her dress and those pink and red things were sitting right there!

"Aren't they nice?" she asked.

Sydney swallowed hard and finally unable to speak just nodded.

"Do you know that girls sometimes, well a lot of times, dress so that people will notice how nice they are?"

"My Mum says that they are sluts and trying to trap a man," the young man mumbled finally pulling his eyes away from her chest and back to her face.

Jo frowned, "Do you think your Mum was really the best authority on that subject? You went to sex education at school didn't you?"

Bonnie had already told her that he hadn't attended the special education classes at school, the young woman had sighed when she told her, telling the nurse that she really liked and her aunt that his non-attendance at the lessons had frustrated her because her attempts at showing him her assets had been met with confused and embarrassed reactions.

The two women had giggled, but quickly stifled them as Bonnie expressed her frustration that Sydney just didn't seem to know what tits were and how good he could have made her feel if he had just placed his hand in the right place. Jo knew that Sydney had only ever kissed one person and that was Bonnie the day he was almost beaten to death by his father.

Kelsey and Jo had contacted the school and the principal, Mrs Kendrick had told them that Sydney had been expressly forbidden from attending the classes on the request of his parents. The older woman had been quite shocked that the parents had made such a request but had not argued the point too strongly. Jo knew that she had to base her attack on gauging Sydney's sexual preferences on other areas of informal education.

Her frown deepened and she asked what about boy talk, "You know," she said, "when you and your mates get together at soccer or cricket; don't you talk about the girls you like and what you would do with them?"

She laughed when she realised she had caused the boy to blush furiously saying, "See! Now you have to sort out what is what here."

Her laughter caused her breasts to move freely, she noted that Sydney no longer looked away from them, she hoped because she was showing them and was relaxed about him seeing them move. She upped the ante a little and began talking about how men and women interacted, explaining that the breasts of a woman were not only the first thing that they displayed to a man, but the first thing she wanted him to touch. The young man began to loosen up and she was delighted that her honest frankness led him to confessing that he had kissed Bonnie. Telling him that she was very proud that he had kissed such a beautiful woman, she emphasised Bonnie as a woman, rather than a girl. She needed this young shy man to understand that what he would experience with Bonnie, even though they were young, was going to be a wonderful experience and that he had nothing to be ashamed of.

Gently she led him into other aspects of the life that women and men led behind the closed doors of bedrooms and sometimes in public, making him understand that they were special times. Times that he should be proud of the things that they did, she also began to subtly address the care and love that should be part of that relationship. She saw the darkness in his eyes retreat a little, the frown on his forehead, still scared by the ugly triangle that his father had cut there, disappeared as she spoke. Finally she decided to press the conversation to a more earthier vein and leaning forward gave him a small kiss on his lips.

"What was that for?" he asked.

"That was for saving my life."

Sydney was dumbfounded, here was the woman who had stuffed her hands, basically, into his chest to stop him bleeding to death and she was telling him that he had saved her life! Jo explained that just before Sydney had passed out he had told her that her that she was bleeding.

Sydney smiled, "You called me a 'Cheeky bugger.'"

She grinned back, "But the soldier that came into the room also heard and started screaming for another 'fucking medic'," they both giggled as she placed a hand over her mouth at the expletive coming from her lips.

She went on to explain that the room was suddenly full of doctors and nurses and they took over her work holding his chest together then the soldier grabbed one of the doctors and said, 'the nurse too you idiot, look she's bleeding from her tits!'

She told Sydney that she had slumped back in her chair by then and when she pressed her hand up to her chest it had come away covered in fresh blood so she knew it wasn't his. The doctor and another nurse found that the bullet that had passed through Sydney's chest had finished in Jo's right breast and she was beginning to bleed profusely after all the effort she had gone through in holding his ribcage and lung together.

"And now here I am!" she gushed, "almost as good as gold, too!" Now was the moment of truth and she lifted her nightdress to show her breasts with the intention of showing the healed scar on her breast.

1...45678...49