Rear Ended

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My pace quickened. I moved in and out of her ass with purpose while working her clit with both hands. My whole body began to feel like it was spinning uncontrollably. "Oh God, I'm going to explode!" I shouted.

Her knees buckled and her body shook as the massive orgasm began crashing through her body. "Aauuughh!" she screamed. She moved from rocking to bucking while my dick continued to pump with a vengeance. "I'm giving! Don't stop! Don't stop!

My body answered and shook as I unleashed an unprecedented geyser of spunk into her ass. "Yeeeeesssss! Yeeeeeeesssss!" I unloaded what felt like pint after pint with every pump of her ass. Cream filled her ass and began to pour down her leg. She begged for more until we both collapsed onto the bed.

"God that was good," she said through her deep breathing.

"You are good," I complemented.

"I am just getting started," she said. "That was a hell of a way to reciprocate."

"Reciprocate?"

"I rear ended you. It's only right you got to rear end me!" she said with a laugh. "And you can rear end me any time you want," she quickly added as a promise.

We stepped into the hot steamy shower and bathed each other to another orgasm against the sheer glass walls. The next 24 hours unfolded with new levels of honesty, fulfilling every fantasy we had ever dreamed of. Our constant insatiable sex was only interrupted by occasional room service deliveries of wine, meals and desserts. Deirdre answered every knock at the door. We lay exhausted on the bed as our afternoon late checkout time approached.

"I don't want it to stop," she whispered.

As we left the hotel, she handed me her bra and thong. She proudly displayed her tits through the sheer material with only the bottom button attached to her blouse. "Keep these as a memento," she said. "You can bring them the next time we bump into each other."

We drove to the auto body shop. Intense sexual energy and satisfaction filled her car. My vehicle was parked in the completion stall in front of the shop. We both got out and looked at the finished work.

"Very nice," I said. "Beautiful job."

"You would never know I rear ended you," she said.

"Not by the car," I said smiling.

"The good news," she added, "is that I'm going to be reminded of you rear ending me for the next few days. I'm already ready for more." She gave me a kiss and began to walk toward the auto body office door.

"Wait," I said.

"Something else I can do for you?" she asked hungrily.

I held up my PDA. "I want you to see me erase the recording of your confession."

"Why?" she asked as if it didn't matter.

"For your peace of mind," I explained.

"I erased that yesterday afternoon when we got to the hotel," she confessed.

"What?!" I asked stunned. "But last night, and this morning, and today," I said reeling through all we had done under the threat of the recording being exposed.

"I haven't had this much fun or treated this desirably in years," she said. "I am just trying to figure out how to rear end you again," she said smiling, "or have you rear end me."

I was dazed.

"Something still bothers me though," she said.

"What?"

"I still don't think I have adequately paid restitution yet for the damage to your car," she said with a devious smile.

"I'm open to payment arrangements," I quickly offered.

"How about I make weekly installments until we are both satisfied?"

"Deal," I agreed.

"I'll call you next week" she committed. "Bring your imagination," she added. "I'll bring my rear end."

"You don't know my phone number," I said.

"I know where you work and how to reach you," she shot back with a devious smile.

I was stunned and speechless.

"Now," she said with eagerness and resolve. "I have a bill to pay." She turned and walked through the office door to the auto body shop.

I reassessed the work on my car. The rear end was beautiful and ready. I found the car keys in the ignition and the guarantee on the passenger seat. I got in and turned the ignition on. As I began to back out, I looked up to see Deirdre smiling at me through the window of the auto body shop. Four men stood around her in the lobby. She reached up and turned the "OPEN" sign to read "CLOSED." The men stepped toward her as she pulled the shade down for the night.

12