Rear Ended

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her arsehole was delightfully warm and tight. Her breathing was short and laboured as I thrust my cock home deeper with each stroke. After four or five deep thrusts I came, spilling my load deep into her bowels. The pulsing of my cock and the sensation of come flooding from my tool made her come again, almost in silence, emitting only a series of short blown breaths.

After a short pause she raised herself up and my cock dropped out of her. She spun, picked up the gum and nonchalantly popped it back into her mouth. She adjusted her skirt, not bothering to put her tights back on. She then pulled a lipstick out of her pocket and wrote her name and a mobile phone number on the hallway mirror.

As I pulled up my pants she opened the door and turned on the step to face me.

"By the way the car is not mine."

She walked past my car running a key along its length, generating an awful screeching and scraping sound.

As she reached the boot she turned, batted her eyes, slanted her head and gave a grin of pure naughtiness. She raised her skirt high in one last act of defiance, revealing her bare and freshly fucked backside to all and sundry.

I looked around for my mobile, it had gone, together with my wallet, normally in my rear trouser pocket.

She had turned and walked back to her car. As she pulled away she threw my, now empty, wallet out of the open window. She gave me a sexy smile and cheerful wave, for the benefit of the neighbours, and accelerated off. I didn't know if that would be the last time I would ever see her, but I knew I had some explaining, and cleaning, to do.

12