Reasoned Alibis

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Then what do you want?" she sighed with exasperation a few breaths later, hating the weakness in her tone, as if it was a foregone conclusion now that she'd capitulate to whatever the young man wanted.

"Just a little symbolic justice," Luis grinned before walking with his pants undone to the far side of his former teacher's desk.

By shifting to his right, it did provide an alley for Lila to make a clear dash for the door if she wanted. Looking back down at the documents he'd brought, it was clear they were copies and only God (and Luis) knew how many more might be out there, and who's hands they were in. Looking back towards Luis and meeting his cock-sure and calculating gaze, Lila felt the knot of dread in her belly tighten as her options began to dwindle.

"What do you want me to do?" she bowed her head and mumbled.

For the briefest of instances, one that probably passed before Lila even caught it, a look of "I don't believe this actually worked" spread across Luis' face. Determined to seize the opportunity that had presented itself, Luis checked the door once more before taking another step towards Mrs. Mendez, this one leaving him within the distance of a good exhale.

"Reach in my pants and pull my dick out," he told the woman he was now towering several inches over, those nine plainly spoken words hitting Lila like nine tons of bricks.

"...But you said...you didn't want sex?" she stammered.

"I guess it all depends on your definition," Luis nodded, dropping his hands down to his waist as if waiting for the teacher to do what he said.

Like water eventually finding its mark, Lila's eyes begrudgingly settled on the crotch of Luis' pants.

"You're staring straight at his unzipped fly," she chided herself, feeling the weight of her former student's stare, not to mention the satisfaction in each victorious breath he took.

There was a visible ridge along the inside of his jeans, and if Lila's eyes didn't deceive her, it appeared to stir like a live animal just inside the black and white checkerboard pattern of his boxer shorts.

"This isn't one of your students anymore," she tried convincing herself. "He's just a bad man on a very bad errand...an errand that's just stirred the silt up from your perfectly ideal life and now all the waters are muddied."

As if attempting to stick her fingers closer to a pool full of alligators, Lila slowly extended her right hand towards Luis until she could feel the rough denim exterior of his jeans.

Luis stood in place with his hands on his waist, his callous eyes burning in their sockets as the pressure of Mrs. Mendez fingertips came to rest on the front of his crotch. Seeing the rigid log of his manhood jump when she moved in that close, Luis extended his right hand out to the side and brought it gently down on the left hip of Lila's black dress slacks.

"Now reach in and take it out," he leaned in and whispered.

That close to a man other than her Husband for the first time in over 20 years, at her primal core Lila found herself attracted to the 21 year old staring down at her. As much as she hated to admit it, Lila found herself visually tracing the chiseled line of his jaw as well as floating in the glow if his intense and piercing eyes. Even the scent coming off of him caused something inside Lila to involuntarily stir. Wanting desperately to turn and run, there seemed to be some invisible constraint holding her back. When she finally did steal a peek down and saw Luis' right hand bracketed on her waist, Lila nearly melted on her feet.

His most recent command still repeating inside her head, Lila folded her fingers into the fly of Luis' boxers until they brushed against the cylinder of warm flesh pulsing inside. Pulling such a large appendage from such a small opening would prove to be difficult.

Spreading his feet wide on the floor, Luis' head tilted backwards in disbelief and he stared at the ceiling for a couple of seconds, absorbing the sensations of Lila's fingertips hesitantly scouring the smooth and tightly drawn skin of his erect manhood. Slipping his left hand down to join her right, Luis helped the older woman work his penis free.

The air seeming to fizz as they stood between Mrs. Mendez's desk and the blackboard behind it, Luis could see Lila's eyes widen when his dick swung free.

The blade of his phallus slicing through the air just above Lila's trembling hand, she was left somewhat stunned by the sheer size of it. Imagining how well her male students were endowed hadn't been something Lila thought much about during her two decades in front of a class, but given her Husband and the small number of other men she'd seen naked for various reasons over the years, what had just sprung from Luis' pants undeniably put the others to shame.

Feeling the warmth rising from Luis' crotch encompassing her cold and clammy hand, Lila found herself swallowing hard as she gazed down at the jutting pipe of flesh rising proudly in front of him.

He was uncircumcised as well, something Lila had never seen that close before. The shroud of his foreskin stretched all the way back, Lila felt her knees grow weak from the animalistic profile of the fully aroused girth. It was as if his penis matched his personality perfectly, and much to Lila's horror she couldn't peel her eyes away.

Unfolding the fingers of Lila's right hand with his left, Luis gracefully closed her palm around the leather hued, vein laced shaft of his erection.

"YESSSS," he gushed, the emotion in his voice fitting considering all the planning that went into that singular moment.

"All I wanted was to feel that same hand that wrote that failing grade down three years ago to give me some pleasure in return," Luis whispered gently down into the nest of the teacher's curly black hair.

Caressing his fingers tight around Lila's hand, Luis proceeded to manually help her jack his cock off.

"What the Fuck are you doing?" the rapidly fading voice of reason screamed in Lila's head. That voice was barely audible however from the pounding rush of blood saturating her brain.

The weight of Luis' prick was tangible in her hand, and Lila couldn't deny the quivering rush of adrenaline that coursed down her spine each time the thing jerked with life in her grip. Turning her head to keep from seeing the depraved act she was performing, not to mention the mocking look of joy in Luis' face, Lila allowed the young man to continue using his hand to pump hers back and forth across his dick. A minute or so into the ordeal, Lila realized that Luis' hand was once again down at his side, meaning she was doing the deed all on her own.

The friction laced sound of her palm sliding up and down on Luis' penis filling the otherwise empty classroom, Lila could feel the first traces of pre-cum seeping from it's golf ball sized head, in essence greasing the skids as she continued to fondle him.

His breaths growing shallower and much deeper, Lila eyes watered, and she felt a visceral reaction as Luis' virile excitement seeped from his pores. Then she felt something else, the warm and steady presence of Luis' right hand suddenly cupping the curve of her left breast through her blue silk dress shirt.

Looking down in shock to see Luis' hand disappear inside the front of her black blazer, Lila's toes literally curled into the soles of her shoes feeling the young man's powerful hand groping her.

"You know every guy you see wants to do this Mrs. Mendez..every boy in school..Hell every male member of the staff loved your tits..I know you can tell they're staring when you walk down the hall," she heard Luis say matter of factly through the fog in her head.

The feminist in Lila hated to be assessed like nothing but a piece of raw sexual meat, but she couldn't deny the explosive concussion of volcanic heat that sizzled in her spine each time his pawing hand squeezed her ample endowment.

"OOHHH..GOD," she couldn't help but mumble, looking down once again, just in time to see her nipple growing to the size of a fat grape, poking out the cup of her lacy bra.

Her senses swooning, Lila head collapsed against Luis' muscular upper arm, the entire time blindly increasing the speed and urgency of her digital thrusts around his bulging dick.

Keeping his grip cinched around Lila's left tit, Luis pinched her achingly protruding nipple repeatedly between his thumb and forefinger, while simultaneously using his left hand to brush the hair from his former teacher's eyes, just to see the way they boiled and glistened as she rutted against his shoulder. Feeling her knees gradually begin to knock against his shins, Luis had a sense that this was the first Lila had been touched in such a way in a very long time.

Wrenching her wrist in a jagged, nearly inverse angle to keep pumping Luis' cock, Lila found herself equal parts aroused and horrified by her act of submission. On the verge of being completely sucked down into the vile bliss of her action, the hands of the clock hanging on the wall caught her attention.

"20 minutes to Five," a tremor of dread corkscrewed through Lila's belly realizing she was supposed to meet her Daughter after soccer practice at the top of the hour.

Every fiber of Lila's common sense begged to her break away and scamper for the door, but it was simply not to be. She'd become nothing more than a pool of languid syrup in Luis' hands, and now with the impetus of a deadline hanging over her, Lila franticly increased the pace of her manual thrusts until her hand was a blur scrubbing up and down on the entire length of his rigid stalk.

It wasn't long before the urgent frequency of Luis' breaths intensified, and even with her limited experience in such endeavors, Lila sensed the young man was about to cum. When she felt his hips beginning to rotate in short, grinding circles, Lila prepared herself for the inevitable mucousy rush.

Luis instead had other ideas.

The hand he'd draped over Lila's left breast began a slow trek across her chest, first massaging her right breast several times, then working it's way up her arm, before finally coming to rest like a gentle grappling hook on the back of her neck.

Seeing each of her nipples pointing like two erect beacons out from her chest, Lila felt Luis' five o' clock shadow brushing against her cheek as he leaned in to whisper into her ear.

"Your hand felt better than I could have ever imagined down there," Luis complimented the numb woman below before planting an unexpected kiss just below her earlobe.

A palpable gasp leapt from Lila's throat when she felt the young man's lips send chills down her back, stunned beyond measure that he had the audacity to kiss her.

"I'm about to bust my nut," Luis then crudely interjected, "and the last thing I want to do is get it all over your pretty black clothes."

"You've got a choice," he continued. " I could just pick you up right now and fuck you right on top of your desk..I could pull your pants down to your ankles..spread your legs wide and then fuck your brains out...and I don't think you'd lift a finger to stop me...or you could just get down there on your knees and take it that way?"

Ten minutes earlier, the scenarios Luis just laid out would have sickened Lila to no end. Now she found herself squirming in his arms, itching at the prospect of either choice.

"I'm married Luis...I can't..I....my...Husband....I...." she stammered, her protest rendered completely mute when Luis reached down without saying a word and cupped her pussy through the front of her tight fitting black slacks.

"AAAAHHHHHH,' Lila wailed, swaying dizzily on her feet as her thighs instinctively his hand tighter against her rapidly moistening womb.

"Yeah..I could pick you up and fuck you right there on the desk..No Problem," Luis looked down at her and assured. "I get the sense though from the way you keep staring at the clock that you have somewhere to be. The last thing I want to do is take you away from anything important...why don't you just drop down on your knees and do what you have to, Mrs. Mendez..and I'll be gone."

Giving her pussy another squeeze for affect before letting it go, Luis eased his dick free from the grip of Lila's right hand before ushering her down to the floor.

________________________________

What a suddenly different perspective Lila had of her classroom, if not life in general.

Mrs. Mendez had the run of that particular classroom for nearly a decade, and she'd seen literally hundreds of students come and go. Some would leave her with a wonderful sense of accomplishment, many would at least leave with her respect, then there were others that for various reason would leave with her disappointment. To find herself on her kneeling on the floor behind her desk at one of those latter student's feet, the bulbous head of his uncircumcised cock bobbing just inches in front of her face was just too much for Lila's conscience to process.

Knowing she had to meet her Daughter in less than 15 minutes, she faced the horrible thought of what if practice let out early and Sylvia didn't see her Mom waiting, what if she decided to come to the classroom to meet her?

Lila's only option was to take the boy's dick in her hand and do what she had to do. Once she had it braced between her fingers however, she wasn't quite sure if she could handle the physical logistics of the operation. Even with her fingers stretched all the way apart, Lila still couldn't get her entire hand around the endowment Luis had been blessed with. How on Earth was she going to get the thing into her mouth?

Unhinging her lips as far as she could, Lila closed her eyes and looked somewhat comical trying to insert the granite slab of Luis' erection into her mouth. Even without looking up, Lila could hear the rabid sigh of satisfaction shoot from Luis' lips just before both his hands came to rest on the top of her head. The first part of the deed was now done, his dick was wedged snug on her palate.

"You were the one so disgusted at the way girls threw themselves at Luis back in school," Lila's brain cried.

"Now here you are kneeling at his feet....giving him a ......," she couldn't even finish the sentence in her head without feeling a healthy dose of self loathing.

"And don't forget about the janitors," the worrisome part of her mind serendipitously reminded. "You know none of these classroom doors are ever supposed to be shut after hours..what's gonna happen when one of them comes down the hall and opens it up then sees you kneeling there in such a compromising position?"

"I guess you'd just have to suck his dick too," the snide part of her internal circuitry sniped.

Her only choice was to steady herself on her rickety, dress slack clad knees and do the best she could.

On every level, Luis found himself amazed by the eagerness, and frankly the aptitude of his former teacher's efforts. In all honesty, it had been years since she'd given that special pleasure to a man. That little sad tidbit may have played a role in the half dozen or so affairs Raul Mendez had taken part in during their marriage.

While she certainly didn't have a doubt about his rampant infidelities, Lila didn't have concrete proof either. As strange as it sounds, part of Lila didn't want to have it. Having all that dirty laundry come out would have certainly rocked the boat of her ideal life. The kids were great, money wasn't an issue and her professional life was splendid. That little document Luis had brought with him had cracked the veneer of her idyllic existence, and that was the reason she gave herself, at least consciously, for why she was on her knees doing what she was doing.

Even with the limited experience of her giving head, Lila could tell from the way the muscles in Luis' legs jerked, along with the growing urgency of his breaths that she was doing it right. When he began rotating his hips in slow churning circles, forcing the blunt sausage of his phallus deeper down her already stuffed mouth, Lila knew (or at least prayed) he was on the verge of orgasm.

Before he came however, Luis did something that made Lila's task just a little less easy. Looking straight down at the unfathomable sight of his former Algebra teacher kneeling below, one of her hands wrapped around the back of his knee for support, and the other encircling the base of his now saliva drenched cock, Luis gently rubbed his thumb across the rouge covered flesh of Lila's left cheek.

"It would probably be red enough without the make-up given her current circumstance," he thought whimsically to himself. But when he looked a little deeper, Luis also saw something else in the older woman's eyes as she struggled to accommodate his manhood.

Given the number of girls he'd been with over the years, Luis recognized it immediatly. A distinct, but ever so subtle glow of desire and want sparkling through the cobwebs of Mrs. Mendez's distant gaze.

Out of nowhere, Luis suddenly filled with a benevolent urge to share some of the pleasure with Lila that she was bringing him. Easing his right foot forward, Luis snuck the toe of his brown leather boot between Lila's crouched thighs until he had it positioned just right.

"AAARRRPPHHHAAAHHH," Lila's breath whooshed against Luis groin the instant he raised his foot against the center of her crotch.

"Thought so...She's soaked down there," he nodded his internal approval before repeating the process of pressing the unforgiving tip of the boot's steel toe gently upwards against her sopping wet pussy, each time resulting in another muffled shriek from Lila's burning lungs.

Easing his thumb up Lila's cheek, Luis brushed it across the woman's sweat laced temple before sliding all five of his fingers through Lila's thick hair. Massaging her scalp several times as he tilted her head back, making sure he had a perfect view of her entire face, Luis jabbed his foot upwards once more just to see the tide of sensation ripple through Lila's flared eyes.

"Go ahead, Mrs Mendez...... touch yourself down there if you have to," Luis offered with the same stoic emotion as one person would offering another a cookie.

Even though her mouth was chalk full, Lila's ears were working just fine, and she hated the tone of Luis' words as they rained down. The invitation of those words however left her with a painfully pressing dilemma. What he was doing to her groin with his foot was causing what amounted to a lightning storm to course through ever fiber of her body each time he did it. In the most clinical of senses, having gone as long as she had without another person showing any interest in that part of her body, Lila couldn't help responding to what Luis continually kept doing down there. If something feels good, eventually the flesh responds.

If it was simply a physical manifestation of her repressed and unfulfilled desires, on a certain level Lila could forgive herself for what was about to happen next. Sadly, it was something much deeper. How could a man his age just saunter into her room, a man that had been a former student in fact, and within 20 minutes of walking in, have her kneeling down on the floor at his feet?

"Its all about those three sheets of paper on your desk," she tried convincing herself. "He could go to the Principal..or the Superintendant..or anybody...how could they sleep well at night knowing one of their teacher's was married to a man waist deep in what amounts to modern day organized crime..how could I ever get an administration job with that hanging over me..much less keep this one?"

Still, as Lila contemplated the harsh possibilities if Luis used that privileged information against her, that knot of dread that had been tightening in her belly was suddenly gone. A sereneness she'd never quite experienced was now flowing like a mountain stream through her.