Rebeccas Flirting To The Next Level

Story Info
Young wife loves to tease an old man.
993 words
3.87
162.5k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
smokey52
smokey52
25 Followers

I should begin this tale of exhibitionist born anew by giving you a brief background lesson. Rebecca or Becky as she is referred to here was no stranger to a healthy sex life when we met. I spied her from across the New Years Eve party where we met, when she first caught my attention by being the only girl in boots and having the biggest chest of anyone in attendance. By mornings early light I had managed to feel every inch of her 36 DD's and mark her body with copious amounts of aggressively kissed bruises that pronounced her as mine. We from then on began a relationship that led to marriage, which is where our story begins.

As we cruised down the rural routes of Virginia just finishing off the joint we'd been indulging in we pulled off the road to a national forest parking lot with a few old abandoned forest service shacks. Becky could hardly wait to begin our outdoor pictorial of her draping her invitingly swollen breasts over the old wooden fences surrounding the area we were in. After snapping about a hundred shots of her exploiting her nakedness to the solemn wooden structures we departed. Even though we were excited at her naughtiness we yearned for something more. Flashing in public was great but we strove for more daring poses each and every time we did this. Then we realized it isn't really public if no one sees her.

We desperately desired to share her wonderful breasts with others, but had several fears such as disease, jealousy on my part, and problems with the law. I studied our predicament and the solution hit me MY WIFE SHOULD SEDUCE OLD MEN! They are much less likely to have a disease, I would be much more comfortable with her exposing herself to men she didn't really find all that attractive, and what old man would turn us in or say no to squeezing those delicious melons.

As luck would happen she had already been flirting with an older biker type gentleman, so he was selected as her first prey. He was always taking her to the local Harley store and buying her shirts for each of which he received a kiss on the cheek and a generous hug. Eventually he discovered he could gently caress her tits outside her clothing and she didn't seem to mind. Our plan was set into motion when on their next trip she requested a bikini and informed him she would happily try it on at his house for him. Shortly after arriving at his house she took a few courage puffs off of her bowl and began to change into her new swimwear directly in front of his perverted gaze. She changed into the bottoms rather quickly, but when she stood in front of him topless she made her move and hugged him deeply into her heaving chest. He wasted no time and was soon rubbing and squeezing her tit flesh roughly pulling and stretching her nipples to extreme lengths. She loved to have them treated harshly and told him so. He manhandled them until they turned an almost purplish color, by this time he was suckling and chewing on her outstretched nipples. In a flash his pants were around his ankles and the old man in his sixties placed her twenty-five year old hands on his cock. As soon as she grasped his hot hard fleshy cock she began to stroke his shaft and fondle his old balls. She was so horny and wet from the delightful torment of her tits and the sheer naughtiness of what was happening that she sank to her knees and stared that 62 year old monster in the eye.

We had fantasized of this situation many times in our own bedroom, but this was for real. She thought for a split second and inhaled his aged cock into the hungry depths of her silky moist throat. Sucking and slurping for all she was worth only halting his decent into her tonsils to lap at his hairy balls. She really enjoys sucking on a mans balls to the point of rapture but didn't want to over do it on the first time, so she concentrated her efforts on his wrinkled but eager shaft. The overly excited senior was by now crushing her ripe breasts in his palms when he wasn't playing tug-o-war with her nipples. All of this was incredible for Becky she felt like such a slut yet loved the control she had over this old man. As she was burying her nose in his lower abdomen his dangling balls were steadily slapping her chin when he began to moan from deep within. His wrinkled hands were suddenly forceful on the back of her head as he began thrusting his old cock deep into her throat. She excitedly anticipated swallowing her first load of older man cum and she didn't have long to wait. All at once he screamed to the point that she thought she had hurt him, until she received a tremendous flood of cum that she had been craving, and to her it tasted sweeter than she ever thought possible. Swallowing every drop and seeming ever so grateful for it, the old man was speechless. After getting dressed she gave him a kiss on the cheek and asked him if he might be going back to the Harley store anytime soon, he of course responded with a resounding yes!

After a while it was not unusual for me to arrive home from work and find our elderly friend seated on my couch with his dick in my wifes mouth. She had by now truly grown fond of playing the role of slut, but as with any addiction her needs were growing ever stronger. I was about to learn just how good she could be at being bad! to be continued in chapter 2!

smokey52
smokey52
25 Followers