Rebecca's Morning After

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To my dismay, Kevin ended up fucking me too. Welcome number 41! But then he asked me out on a date, I realized everything was perfect. I couldfuck a boyfriend, not a client. So I said "yes," and was surprised and happy when we worked out as a couple.

Back to Ameet I'd heard that talking about yourself is a good way of putting people at ease. But when I'd finished this story for Ameet, he seemed more tense and nervous than before.

Perhaps it was that I was messy. I'd been leaning against him, almost cheek to cheek, as I took him through the pictures and related what was going on. I'd tried to keep my messy stomach away, so it was mostly my tits rubbing against his arm, but maybe I'd slipped.

Or perhaps he was nervous because Kevin was leaning against the door to the living room, grinning at us. "Ameet has seen all your pictures before," he said. "He's promised to be the website's first paying customer."

"Huh!" I feigned outrage, and touselled Ameet's hair. "You didn't tell me that."

"He's your biggest fan," added Kevin, with a meaningful wink at Ameet.

"Oh, yes," said Ameet quickly. "You're my favorite of... all the models I know."

I played along with Kevin's teasing of Ameet. "Well, maybe Kevin will give you something to remember me by. I'm sure if you pick out a picture, Kevin will let you have it. I'll even sign it!"

Ameet shyly indicated the one he wanted. It showed me, spreadeagled underneath the dork. I liked how I looked well enough -- my head thrown back, lips just parted, a look of serene joy on my face (and the muscles of my arms bulging). Unfortunately, it also had the guy, who was making a thumbs up for the camera, with a goofy face. Moreover, it was one of the ones that showed how fully he was penetrating me.

"See, this one is a rarity," I said, trying to cover my sudden embarrassment. "As hard as I was trying to pose, his cock is still in me. That's a no-no. In class, Kevin was called a pornographer for this one. So it wouldn't be in anypublic collections, even though he's sold some to private collectors." I signed it 'To my special friend Ameet, Rebecca'. "So it's special."

"I'll say," said Ameet. "Thanks."

But what about the fantasy? I was back in the kitchen, finally pouring my long-awaited coffee, when Kevin embraced me from behind. "You know, you still need to earn me me that ten dollars."

I turned to him in outrage. "Shit! Jay-Jay left, and didn't give me the money!"

He was laughing at me. "Nope. And he thinks he fucked you in the bargain."

"The fucker!" I looked at the drying patch of cum on my stomach. "I didn't even get my money, after all that."

"You can stop him on the street again and demand cash for bringing him off."

"Don't think I won't!" I finished pouring the coffee, and then started giggling at the image. "I can scream like a ho, and you can be next to me in your pimp hat."

"If I'm going to take you on the subway back to your place, we need some money."

I stirred my coffee slowly. "We can't take the subway for free," I agreed. My voice was so low even I could barely hear it. We were both playing the same game, you see... I lived only six blocks away. Exactly one subway stop. We could walk the distance in fifteen minutes.

"Todd's in the shower," said Kevin. "But Ameet..."

He waited until I finished, thoughtfully: "But Ameet is in the next room. And he's already sitting."

Kevin laughed softly. "You're going to be my slut?"

Coffee forgotten, I turned to him. I remembered how unguarded I'd felt with him earlier that morning, and I wanted to hold him close. "You think Ican be? It's going to be a big change for me."

"I think you'll be able to manage it," he said, with one of his mysterious smiles. His finger traced along my lips again, just like when we were in bed together. I opened my mouth obligingly and he stared at it. I liked how intense we were becoming. "I want this mouth wrapped around his cock in the next five minutes. I want you to give me the ten dollars."

I nodded slowly.

"You know what my expenses are? You're gonna have to suck two guys a day just for my film. Sixty a month for my share of the rent."

"Because New York is expensive," I agreed.

"Your mouth is going to be very busy," He teased.

I grinned up at him. "A line of guys leading to my dorm room. Special parties where I'm the main attraction." I gave a shuddering sigh. "This is a big step for me."

He turned me towards the living room, and patted my ass. "You always deliver, Rebecca."

My mind felt loose and disconnected as I padded barefoot to the door.

"Ameet?"

He looked up from the pictures in his hands, and gave me a long stare from my toes to my face. One thing was certain -- I'd never have to worry about clothes again in Kevin's apartment.

The thought made me grin as I asked, "If I suck your cock, will you give me ten dollars?"

I felt a gush of excitement as he nodded. There was nothing about him I liked. He was not my type of guy. Except now he was, because he held the money in his hand as I went down on him. I might be a little strange, I guess. But I've had this fantasy along time, and I feltexactly like I thought I would when I made it come true.

I came almost as Ameet shot off in my mouth. I immediately wanted to do it again. Maybe two more times today. I'd have to run that by Kevin, and see if he was on board. I was sure I could find the guys -- at work, my boss, my classmates, people in my dorm. Nothing seemed impossible.

A model deals with sexy things day after day, and she can only hold back and stay professional for so long.