Rebecca's Tits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rebecca has long legs and a small butt. If I were to design her myself, she'd have a slightly larger ass in the more voluptuous tradition. But she's in that tall mode of small shoulders, small hips and absolutely huge jugs, the kind of woman you look at on the street and wonder if you're man enough. You see that body and every part of your maleness twitches its genetic "I want that" beat. It's not that she's a beautiful woman. It's that she's so fucking sensual, so fucking fuckable, like sex incarnate, a piece of ass to die for. You see her in a tight top or, God forbid, a bathing suit and your cock just about screams even as your mind is telling you she's out of your league.

I banged her. I banged her and made love to her at the same time, scooping her tits together to watch them fall, running my tongue over the line of her jaw, pressing my lips to her eyebrow, putting my hands on her sides and running them over her ribs so she felt hugged and fucked. She made noises, fantastic, sexy noises and I encouraged her. "Let me hear you. You're sexy." I looked at Rebecca's tits bouncing beneath me, then looped my arms over her legs, pinned her beneath me and fucked her to a conclusion that had us both gasping. She didn't want me to roll off her. I could feel her pussy and her thighs throbbing. Her arms held me for long minutes, my soft cock still tucked in her.

The new me lay next to that incredible body and looked at those huge tits. I flicked her nipples and brushed my fingertips over their soft expanses.

"They're not that sensitive," Rebecca said. Other girls had said this to me. Usually, no always girls with bigger breasts. I wonder if they're uncomfortable with them. Big tits are out in front, in public, the things that men see, the reason you see their eye's either moving up from them or down to them. If they're sensitive, maybe that would be too much, maybe you'd get off when some disgusting bastard rubbed into you on the train or when they brushed against the door frame. With tits so big, maybe you'd become over-sexed, a complete slut unable to stop touching yourself, fucking everyone you meet. Maybe you fear your own rampant sexuality.

The old me wouldn't have known what to say. This kind of sexuality was simply out of old me's league. New me took some of her flesh in my hand and said, "Let's make them sensitive. Focus on what I'm doing. Here, feel my hand touching you. Trust me." I cupped her boob - well, cupped part of her, with the rest spilling generously over.

They don't call it petting for nothing. Ever pet a dog? Ever have a cat that liked being rubbed? People are just like that, only you need to break them in so they like being rubbed - just like some cats and dogs. We may call it making love, but a lot of it is just petting, just rubbing the body with a soft or firm hand. A cat or a dog learns to like the feeling and begins to crave it. I taught Rebecca to crave my touch. I petted her tits until she learned to rub them against me to get herself off.

I'm going to skip ahead here. It was early afternoon. I like fucking in the afternoon when you can do it in natural light so shadows are part of the act and you're bringing sex out of the night and into the day. I pulled a dining room chair into the middle of the room. Rebecca straddled me, wearing only a tight white t-shirt. I sat there as she moved up and down on my cock. Her attention was locked on me and mine on her, our eyes wandering and then locking, then wandering and then locking. I watched her watch me watching her nipples through the fabric. She pushed it at my mouth and I pulled it with my teeth. Our eyes locked and she gave me a hard push with her pussy.

Rebecca started to take her shirt off. I stopped her. "Only if you're giving them to me." She knew what I meant.

"Turn me on. Turn me on." She swayed and undulated her hips.

I put my hands under her shirt, hefted her tits, squeezed them gently, put my thumbs on her nipples and twiddled them. "Think with your tits." She kept fucking me. "Come on. Think of these big boobs and think of that tight pussy and make that your whole world."

"Oh yeah," she moaned.

"You have big, beautiful tits and a perfect, tight pussy. When I take off your shirt, I want you to be my sex machine, fucking my cock with your pussy, making my cock hard with your tits." I began to squeeze in rhythm with our fucking. "Every time you feel your tits, every time you feel them move or you feel a breeze on them, every time your nipples get hard, I want you to think sex, fuck, baby, think of me. Think of me and my cock in your pussy, my hands on your waist, my mouth on your mouth, your nipples hard in my hand, me sucking on your big tits. I want you to come. Every time you feel your tits, I want you to think about coming with me, about my come inside you." I began to move her tits in circles. "I want you to touch your tits and think about making love with me. Go on, do it."

I took my hands off her breasts. Rebecca put her hands on them. She pinched her nipples through the t-shirt and moaned. "Rub them gently, like you would if you were in a store and you needed to touch them but you didn't want to get caught."

She paused for moment, then brought one arm forward then the other so they rubbed in turn against her tits. She then reached below her and moved her tits with one arm to the side and then back. Then she leaned forward and drew a circle on my chest with just the very tip of her nipples. She kept them there and fucked my cock only with her hips.

"Are you ready to take off your shirt?"

"Yes." She reached down, lifted the front edge and pulled it up. She stopped as it passed her nipples and the weight of her boobs popped them out.

"Touch them like you were wearing clothes." She took the side of her wrist and rubbed it against herself. She moaned.

"You know what you are?" I grabbed her tits and shook them. "You know what you are?"

"Tell me."

"You are a big boobed goddess." I could feel her reaction. "You are my cock riding, tight pussy, big boobed goddess fucking machine."

"Oh God."

"You want that? You want that? Huh?"

"I want to be your big boobed fucking machine."

"You left out goddess." Rebecca started to laugh.

"I want to be your goddess."

"May I worship your magnificent orbs? I want to leave an offering in your pussy altar."

Remember that Rebecca isn't the sharpest tool in the shed. She's not stupid but she's not exactly a rocket scientist. What she said surprised me because it revealed depths I hadn't reached in her before. She put her hands on top of mine and pressed them into her mounds. "I want you to turn on every part of me so I can give everything to you." Hot stuff. Not a request you get every day, especially not from a girl who looks like centerfold Barbie.

She caught on to me quicker than I thought she would. The secret, she told me in her not completely articulate way, is to keep you turned on by keeping myself turned on - then you do me until I can't walk and I want more of you.

A big boobed goddess indeed. She's learned to use those babies. She'll put on high heels so she towers over me then she'll raise her tits to my face - or she'll push my head into her cleavage. She'll take a glass of wine or a margarita and dribble it onto her tit and into my mouth. She'll put her nipple in her mouth and then kiss me as we suck together and she moans toward orgasm.

The sexiest thing she does is "the jiggle". She stands fully or partly clothed and jiggles for me, her breasts brushing against my chest, my back, any part of me, in the most subtle and suggestive manner imaginable. It's the kind of movement that makes men throw women over their shoulders and ride off with them into the hills.

Rebecca had told me she never wanted to realize the effect her tits have on men, that it scared her too much. Now she loves to watch me get hard, the knowledge she has that effect on makes her feel powerful. She loves to rub against me in a store or at a table in a restaurant until my cock hurts.

I'd been balling Rebecca for a while when my instincts started telling me to dig in, to stabilize our relationship for the long term. My instincts fucking terrify me. I had no idea whether this was the relationship I really wanted. That started me worrying - is it right? is it enough? can I really be happy with her and she with me? Old me had awoken.

New me kicked in while we were lying in bed. He had become quite a handful and I didn't know what he would say or do. Rebecca was on top. My hands cupped her round ass. I told her that I'd love a threesome. In particular, I would love to watch her show off her amazing sexuality to another beautiful woman. Show another woman what you can do. Show her how turned on you get.

You bet she said yes. She not only said yes but while we were still fucking she came up with a name. Her very good looking friend Julie had just broken up with her long term boyfriend, meaning her first boyfriend, meaning she'd only had sex with him unless she was lying. To my very pleasant surprise, Rebecca wanted to show Julie how great sex was.

"Lesbian feelings," I asked.

She sat up on my cock and rocked her hips. "You make me think so much about my body, I think about hers." She shook her tits. "I wonder how turned on she is."

The answer was not very. Julie has long brown hair, fairly big tits though not in the same league as Rebecca's, beautiful dark eyes and a mouth to die for. She was used to giving head but it wasn't a great pleasure. She fucked her former boyfriend a lot but only came when he ate her and she was never that comfortable having her clit licked. Most of the rest of her body was sexually awkward, if that means anything, almost gawky like an adolescent who can't quite control the movements.

Old me actually turned down a threesome because it created too many problems. New me looked at Julie, looked at Rebecca and said that we could fool around and get comfortable and all relaxed and then try fucking or we could just get some fucking out of the way so we can relax and have a great time. I said I didn't want to focus on the act of fucking so I didn't want everything to feel like a buildup to the big moment.

Julie naked was something special. She had bigger hips than Rebecca, rounder thighs and a furry dark triangle that she'd trimmed. Her pussy was genuinely beautiful and the angle of her open thighs was awe inspiring. Rebecca has thinner legs and the best view of her pussy is when her legs are not spread as wide. Julie spread was like an invitation to heaven, as though the lines of creation had gathered together to define the space that led to her pussy.

I decided the new me would simply put my cock in Julie. So I asked Rebecca to suck on me while Julie lay back. "Might as well get this over," I said, and entered her. "This is a really nice pussy." It was too, even tighter than Rebecca's, though not as responsive.

"This is so weird," Julie said, with her hands half-raised in that unsure, almost icky motion. She didn't know if she should laugh or freeze.

"Concentrate on the feeling of me in you. When you're able to focus on it, tell me and we'll stop." She knew what I meant, that I intended this as an intro.

She focused, which meant she started to enjoy it, which meant she fucked me back. We rocked together. Her hands went around my back and her mouth turned to my cheek.

"Ah, that's good," she sighed. I took that as my cue and pulled out.

One look at those spread thighs and I knew that Julie's clit was the key. I took control of her focus, the same as I had with Rebecca. I ate her. Rebecca ate her. I put my cock in her mouth and we both ate her. I fucked her from behind as Rebecca ate her. Her clit was under siege and eventually it surrendered. Julie came, once, twice, four times, more.

"I want you to fuck me now," I told Julie. She mounted me. Rebecca sucked on her tits. To my delight, she had apparently become so trained to find sexual delight that she got off on Julie taking my cock. I pounded Julie's pussy as Rebecca urged her on. I really pounded her and Julie fucked back. After I came inside her, I rolled her on to her back and Rebecca and I sucked on her clit and pussy lips until she was totally helpless.

I really liked fucking Julie. I mean I really liked fucking Julie. So the new me decided it would be great if Julie became my mount. I decided that Julie would learn to give it up completely if she were mounted all day at any time of day no matter what she was doing. I mounted her in the kitchen, bending her over the sink. I mounted her in the hallway. I mounted her in front of the TV. I mounted her in the doorway. I mounted her every time I got an erection, not to finish each time, but enough each time to make her feel that she'd been penetrated. One day, 30 penetrations - usually just a few strokes to keep her on edge - 3 times coming inside her, 2 times coming inside Rebecca. I felt like a champion and my cock felt like it had been put through a wringer.


A few days later, after Julie's pussy had recovered, Rebecca put on a strap-on and I tried to show her how to move her hips like a guy does when he fucks a woman. It's not easy for a woman to get that. Julie got the hang of it first and when it was her turn to wear the strap-on, she drove Rebecca wild.

You know where this is going - double penetrations, first Rebecca, then Julie. I'd been fucking Rebecca's ass regularly but I wasn't prepared for the sheer sexiness of her putting out with both holes, the feeling of me in her ass feeling the hard dildo in her pussy as Julie's beautiful face and body pressed against Rebecca's huge tits. I nearly blew my load at the start. Old me would have kept worrying that I was going to lose it, but new me merely said "Yeah," let a little of the pressure out and enjoyed the ride. I banged her from behind, with Julie underneath in a sitting position. Then Julie got on top and Rebecca sat back on my cock, slightly off to one side so I could kiss her and hold her jugs and watch Julie fuck her pussy as the three of us kissed. Rebecca came unbelievably hard.

Getting my cock up Julie's ass for the first time was one of my great sexual experiences, on a par with my first time for the sheer intensity of the moment. Yes, she has a lovely ass but what made it great was that she really wanted it even though it hurt. We did it standing and she stamped her foot and cried "Ow" even as she yanked on arm to keep fucking her. Maybe it shouldn't be a turn on but a beautiful girl enjoying the pleasure through the pain can be magnificent. They say the first time hurts, the second time is uncomfortable and the third time works. It took Julie four times, four ass fucks before she got completely off on being fucked by me and Rebecca at the same time.

Julie asked what she would be, since Rebecca is a big boobed goddess. That took some thought. Her clit is the center of her sexual universe. The more sensitive she became, the more she liked sucking cock or fucking or just kissing. When she's being eaten, she writhes, her pussy rising and falling in a powerful natural cycle of excitement. She has learned to spread almost anywhere. She needs to spread her legs, to get a mouth or a hand up between her legs. She invites you between her thighs. At dinner, she'll sit on the edge of the table, rubbing her clit. She really is the ultimate spread and that of course is what I told her.

I never imagined - this is so very true - being with a woman like Rebecca. We walk into a restaurant and the men shuffle slightly in their chairs as a sudden bout of stiffness makes sitting a tad uncomfortable. One guy at a pool party actually fell over a chaise lounge - which was occupied at the time - at the sight of her in her pink bikini, and it wasn't a particularly small suit. She does have one that could get her arrested, a tiny bottom and a top of two small triangles, but that's for my eyes only.

Picture her - over six feet in heels, long blonde hair, massive tits with a small waist over a round ass - as she glides across a room, the men with the balls to stare salivating and the rest wishing they had the balls to gawk. When I was still with one of the big investment firms, you should have seen the looks on the faces of the other wives and girlfriends at the parties. He's with her? Is she for real? Those have got to be fake (they aren't). Guys I worked with would ask if she'd posed naked anywhere, hoping I guess to download her for some hot one-handed action. One really tactless asshole asked how much I'd paid for her.

Don't get the wrong idea. Rebecca doesn't wear skin tight pants or lots of make-up, like one of those "I'm trying so hard to be beautiful" types. She accepts and glories in her sensuality. It's not her fault that God made her so outrageous looking.

Yesterday, she wore her hair in two long braids, with a simple white v-neck t-shirt and plain blue shorts. She looked like a Viking princess or a nordic goddess - which she is - only thinner. It was hot and humid and in the evening we sat on the terrace, drinking a pitcher of margaritas, watching the city turn from day to night, the sunlight fading as the windows lit up. I touched my cold glass to her t-shirt and rubbed my free hand against her fabulous breasts.

Rebecca leaned into me. "There's something wrong with this leg." She lifted her right leg and touched a spot near her thigh. "Here. And here." She flexed her knee. "It may go all the way down my leg."

"A problem, huh?" I put down my drink and bent toward her. "Let's see what we've got here." I gently kneaded her upper thigh, then slid my hands over her knee, then down her smooth calf. "Looks like you need a tune-up."

"Hmm, hmm," she moaned. Rebecca moans a lot in my arms, not loudly but softly almost like a cat.

"Maybe a complete diagnostic."

"Hmm, hmm," she moaned as she put her lips to mine. "Definitely need some work."

Here's the truth, God's truth. It takes a while to work your way all around a gorgeous woman's body, making sure every part is properly turned on, because you see once you've made a complete circuit you have to go back and check the parts you've worked on to make sure they're still in tune. Damn fucking body never stays completely in tip top full working order. Every time Rebecca has her period, I have to rewire some part of her sexual apparatus. Her tits work fine most of the time, but even they need a good polishing every now and then. Her thighs need to be reminded. The undersides of her wrists need to be caressed. Her lips need to be kissed, to be made soft and willing. Her shoulders need to be rubbed, her ribs examined, her legs outlined by my fingertips, until her entire goddess body of sex purrs.

One night at dinner, I asked Rebecca to tell me her fantasy and I promised that I would do anything to make it real for her, no matter what it was. She came around the table, motioned for me to scoot back my chair and sat in my lap, one arm draped over my shoulder. "First," she said, "I have a confession." She curled her fingers in my hair. "I knew you were the one a half hour into our first date."


"I kind of figured that out already."

"You did, huh?" She kissed the end of my nose. "And here I thought it was a secret." She ran her hands over my chest. "I think you're ready to hear my fantasy."

"You know I'll do anything for you." I meant that.

She leaned closer. "Ready?"

"Let me have it, baby."

"I want us to be together, just the two of us, without anyone else, forever and ever."

A promise is a promise. So I gave her fantasy to her.

12