Rebel Princess

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I am glad you approve, please go inside," she replied.

Kai looked at her as she complied, there was definitely something different about her. She was not less friendly, or less kind, but there was a seriousness to her demeanor, especially when she looked at Kai, that sent a little thrill through Kai's belly.

Stepping into the tree house, Rael began to prepare it for inhabitation, closing the door and windows before she let the little kittens out to run and tumble about the place, quickly sniffing out a litter box and using it for its intended purpose. Closing up for the evening Rael first drew heavy black shades down over the window openings, and then pretty red embroidered ones over them, before lighting a few candles in ceramic containers around the room.

"This is usually my summer retreat, it is difficult to heat in winter." Rael mentioned, motioning for Kai to sit as she went to a low carved chest and began to remove food and water from it, setting the items up on the little low table.

"Take off your bag and come and eat," she said, once again, a note of command in her voice. Kai was only too happy to obey, and they feasted on rice crackers and dried fish and vegetables as the kittens too feed on tit bits. Kai gazed curiously at Rael as they ate. She was rather mysterious, a single woman, living alone, there were not many of those about. Perhaps she had been widowed? Perhaps she had killed an important man when she was young and been forced into seclusion? Kai found herself making up all sorts of stories in her mind as she stuffed food into her mouth.

Once they had finished, Rael told Kai to clear the dishes away to a little sink located in the far corner. Kai capitulated to the command, she did not approve of being told what to do, but it was only fair after all Rael had done for her.

"Once you are finished stacking those, come over here and I will dress your wound for you."

Rael said, sitting down on the bed, and watching as Kai shyly approached.

"Lay down." Rael said, patting the bed she was sitting on.

Kai made a complaining sound, but obeyed, laying down on her tummy, letting her work on the wound at the back of her slim thigh.

"Lift up your hips," Rael said crisply, as her hands went to the waistband of Kai's trousers. Kai whimpered and squirmed, hiding her face in the pillows as she lifted her hips up and felt her trousers being gently lowered down over her bottom and thighs. It reminded her of something she had seen once, when she was just a girl, when she had been playing with a friend in the street until late at night.

Kai hadn't had any place to be, but her friend's mother had been worried sick and had found her daughter close to midnight, whereupon the woman had both burst into tears and scolded the child soundly. Kai had watched as the girl's mother marched her home, and peeking through the windows, had observed with wide eyes as the mother bared the girl's bottom, placed the errant child over her lap, and smacked her bottom very soundly indeed. Kai's friend had squealed and wriggled, and promised to be a good girl, and her bottom had gotten a bright pink color from the smacks on her bottom delivered by her mother.

Not being able to stand watching her friend be punished, Kai was about to jump in through the window and save her friend when she saw her friend's mother stop and rub her daughter's bottom, speaking to her softly and kindly, and picking her up for a tight hug, letting her cry on her shoulder.

Kai had never seen such a thing before. She had no parents, and any discipline handed out by the distant aunt who served as a guardian came in the form of harsh blows which she quickly learned to dodge and run from. She never saw that friend again. Her mother forbade her to play with Kai anymore, calling her a bad influence, but Kai never forgot the scene she had seen play out over the mother's knee.

Now, so many years later, she found herself laying face down, her bottom vulnerable and exposed as Rael gently unwrapped the bandage on her leg, washed the wound with water, and applied a salve that soothed and cooled it, taking some of the pain away, before carefully re wrapping it.

"There you are, ready to fight another day," Rael noted wryly, giving Kai a light, friendly pat on her bottom. Kai felt tingles shoot through her body, just from the light touch, and she felt a warmth spring up immediately low in her belly. She squirmed as Rael restored her trousers to their rightful place, almost whimpering with disappointment as Rael stood up and moved away.

"You should lay down and get some rest, you have had another very big day, and that wound will not heal well if you keep stressing it." Rael said, settling herself in on her customary pile of cushions, and unrolling what seemed to be her favorite scroll.

Kai just nodded. She wished she could have gone to sleep, but she didn't think she could. Her body was alive, remembering Rael's touch, and as she watched Rael quietly reading, she felt a mischievous impulse rise in her. Taking one of the little pillows on the bed, she waited until she was sure Rael was not paying attention, and then threw it at her.

Quick as a flash, Rael caught the pillow, giving Kai a curious look. "And what do you think you're doing, young lady?" she asked, her brow quirked, grey eyes observing Kai.

"Nuthin'." Kai responded, sticking her tongue out on an impulse.

Seeing this, Rael's brow rose even higher.

"Kai, keep up this behavior, and I will tan your hide," she said, her gaze never wavering.

Kai's response was immediate. She blushed bright red and lay down quickly, mumbling "Sorry".

Rael smiled to herself and returned to her scroll.

A minute or two later, a pillow whizzed by her head and skidded across the ground, where one of the black kittens pounced on it.

Rael looked up slowly. "I did warn you, Kai," she said, standing up, and walking over to the bed.

"It seems you require having your bottom warmed," she continued, sitting down on the bed, and motioning for Kai to crawl over her lap. Of course, Kai did no such thing, instead she whimpered for forgiveness, and pleaded for Rael not to spank her.

It was to little avail, Rael lifted her easily and placed her gently over her lap as Kai felt her trousers being lowered for the second time that day, and her panties lowered too. In shock, she realized that she was bare bottomed across Rael's lap. She, the woman who could slay five men in a single blow, was about to be punished like a child.

She squeaked in fear as she felt the strong palm lay across her cheeks. "Now young lady, I expect you to behave in a respectful and appropriate fashion." Rael lectured, bringing her hand stinging down onto Kai's bottom. Kai yelped and wriggled at the sting which spread quickly over her cheeks. "I have much to take you to task on, young one, so I suggest that you behave yourself. You do not need to seek correction, believe me, correction will find you, my dear." Rael continued as she peppered the wriggling cheeks with short sharp smacks, coloring the girl's bottom nicely.

For her part Kai squirmed and yelped, feeling her bottom sting and burn from the spanking she was receiving. "I'm sorry, I am sorry I was naughty," she begged as Rael gave her several firm swats to the underside of her bottom.

If being spanked wasn't enough by itself, Kai was surprised to feel herself becoming aroused as Rael's hand reddened her cheeks. Every writhing squirm of her hips allowed her to feel the slickness between her nether lips, but it seemed that Rael was having none of that. She spanked Kai firmly and soundly until Kai's whimpers began to turn to yowls, then she stopped the spanking, pulled her panties up, and cuddled her tight. "There there, it is okay small one,"

Rael smoothed as Kai cried, mostly out of embarrassment than actual pain. Her bottom stung and was red, but she was far from being severely spanked. She was just a naughty girl who had been punished with a spanking, and if she were to be honest, in that moment, she felt much more like a little girl than the grown woman she was.

Rael rubbed her bottom comfortingly and murmured reassuring words in her ear as Kai's cries turned to sniffles, and then into little snores as the very tired out young woman feel asleep. Rael laid her down carefully in the bed, covered her with a blanket and tucked her in nicely before returning to her evening's reading with rather a stinging hand.

I hope you enjoyed reading the first part of Rebel Princess as much as I enjoyed writing it. If you would like to read more of this story, please do rate it and leave feedback! :)

- Loki Renard

12
  • COMMENTS
5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
fabulous!!!

i absolutely loved reading your story!! can't wait to read more! i simply love the characters and how the story slowly develops

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
My only complaint...

...is Kai never told Rael her name, but all of a sudden she's calling Kai by name.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Continue

Please continue with this story.

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 14 years ago
Interesting, not rushed

Nice and slow, well told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Very good.

Great story, I enjoyed reading it. I like how you are taking you time with this story. Please continue with it.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

A Proper Send-off A gay soldier and straight civilian celebrate Veterans Day.in Lesbian Sex
Lovers Without Realizing It Love takes a woman and her boss by surprise.in Lesbian Sex
Hidden Beauty Kaden and Jess find love beyond what the eye can see.in Lesbian Sex
Like A Secret Being Told The consequences of NOT following the best policy.in Lesbian Sex
A Benign Something Straight and Lesbian come together.in Lesbian Sex
More Stories