Rebirth Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She decided her pussy wasn't wholly satisfied yet, so she started to give a handjob to Meng Lee, to get his dick semi-hard again. He wasn't totally exhausted yet because he had only gotten a blowjob. She needed to get him to fuck her pussy to let the effects of the magic take over him.

She laid down on the sofa in her naked glory, with the brown hair framing her innocent face. Meng Lee couldn't resist and started snaking his hands around her glorious body, enjoying every curve. I can't believe the cousin I used to tease is sucha sexy girl now, he thought.

Ling opened her legs wide, the crotchless panties enticing him nearer. He saw that her pussy was freaking wet, mixed with Ben's cum and her own juices.

"Fuck me, cousin. I know you want to," she whispered into his ear.

"Hell yeah. I wanna fuck you so badly!" he cried out, and inserted his cock into her pussy quickly.

Enjoying the first few strokes, he said: "Ben was right! You have one tight pussy!!" before increasing his speed, pounding her pussy hard.

"Oh yeah, that's it! CUM AGAIN FOR ME, BABY!" she screamed.

That did it, Meng Lee couldn't believe it, he came again! So soon too! Squirts of hot semen filled her pussy and she moaned in pleasure. This was amazing!

Meng Lee slumped onto the sofa beside her, almost lifeless. Ling saw the aura of vitality dimmed around him as well and chuckled to herself, revenge is all in a day's work.

After all this, she couldn't wait for her new life in the big city!

12