Reboot Trailers 01 (version 2)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After maybe a few minutes of that, her fingers eased slowly back. I relaxed, thankful it was over. Wrong. Her hand was easing back all right, but back up, towards the drawstring at the waist of my pants. I took a long deep breath, taking pains to appear as normal as I could to both girls. I looked sideways at Kaylee, determined to come across as stern and furious for all her insulting presumption and foolishly risky behavior, but feeling I came across looking only as weakly lost to her machinations. My throat felt raw and dry. My heart hammered in my chest, torn between anxious incredulity and reluctant willingness; I had a vague idea about what she was going to do next.

Kaylee paused for a moment, returning my stealthy look at her with an unflinching sidelong glance of her own. Her brow raised slightly, seductively --an expression that simultaneously conveyed teasing scorn on my fidelity, as well as approval of my complicity. She began playfully drumming -then lightly scratching- her nails on my skin just above my waistband, aware of the pulsing contractions of my cock from the way my lower lip quivered and nostrils flared in agonized anticipation. Her oblique gaze was mesmerizing, and the crease of a dirty smile that pulled on the corner of her lips served to only entrap me further.

With a single painstakingly slow tug, she deftly undid the bow of my pajama bottom's knot. Her eyes were now more clearly laughing, in a still-sideways fashion, remaining locked on mine. That shadow of a devious grin astonished me with the revelation that she knew, even before I did, the next sequence of events: now unrestrained, my pulsing erection would tent my pajamas. And that there would then be a wide enough opening at my waist for her warm hand to slither through. As if on cue, my waistband parted upwards to welcome her hand, and her warm, supple fingers fluidly oozed into the breach.

I closed my eyes and quietly expelled my breath. She ran her nails downward, lightly across my pelvic bone, almost with a bored confidence borne of practice, easily slipping underneath that last flimsy flannel barrier that had ineffectually protected me only moments earlier. I grimaced as her soft hand found its mark, expertly and unhurriedly traversing exploratory routes along the entire length of my member. I had to bite the back of my tongue not to make any noise or twist in my seat.

She held me daintily between her thumb and forefingers at first, slowly squeezing and pulling me in just the right ways. I couldn't believe how amazing it felt despite the fact that she was barely moving her hand. This can't be happening. The movie was reaching the climactic scene where the title characters would finally consummate sex in order to deactivate a ticking time bomb. I recalled the sex scene was going to be interrupted at the end by a sexy villainess' appearance, whose slow approach towards the naked protagonists was masterfully directed in interspersed shots. I also recalled this scene as being quite hot back when I had first watched it --and with Kaylee's now loosely cupped fist moving languidly back-and-forth across my hyper-sensitized organ, it was exponentially more so, now.

It was only a movie, but it bordered on soft-core porn at this point. I noticed Melissa was pretty engrossed in what was going on.

Shit, I would be too --if I wasn't being masturbated by her little sister... .

I forced my face rigidly fixed straight ahead to the screen --feebly keeping to the pretense of movie date-night normalcy, to Melissa. But I kept my sidelong look at Kaylee, trying to read her thoughts through her expressions. She continued her delicate lazy pumping, but was no longer returning my gaze. Although she was appearing to watch the movie as deeply as I was pretending myself, I could tell by her slightly knotted furrow that she lost in thought. As if entertaining a decision.

As moments stretched further out, and her rhythmic wrist rotations went on, I at first assumed she was going to tease me for the some brief length of the movie, up to the most embarrassingly awkward point where she could take me, then stop, just so as to be able to cruelly kid me about it the next day. I honestly think that might've been her intention as well...

But somewhere along the line, she must've begun to lose herself to the intoxicating power she must've surely experienced --a corruptive control she now exercised over a hopeless, futilely-resisting man. Who just happened to be her big sister's fiancé.

Kaylee seemed somewhat conflicted, even as she continued to absentmindedly stroke me. Just as I began to be uplifted by a bittersweet hope that she was about to call it a day, having teased me enough, she took a few pumps too many in coming to a decision. Her fistic rhythm was all of a sudden much too pleasurably compelling --my pole involuntarily began to twitch intensely, jarring her from her contemplation.

She turned to look deeply at me, still slow-pumping, looking not so much surprised as rather gratified. She gave me a dirty buoyant smirk, as though I had confirmed my support for a choice of action she should take. I shot her a panicked look, trying to voice with my eyes a plea for her to stop. But with a coy shrug of shoulders as if in reconciled self-recognition of her wanton nature, and with a grin as if in awareness of my silly optimism, Kaylee flashed me a predatory smile, slightly shaking her head in time with her wrist's unceasing up-and-down undertakings.

Oh, no, no, no, her head-shake spoke volumes: you're not getting off that easy.

While her mocking sneer seemed to whisper directly in my ear. .. but yes, Peter, yes... I am going to get you off..... .

Her eyes twinkled even more, moving her gaze over to Melissa to linger for a moment, then locking on back to mine. Right here. Right next to my big sister.

She squeezed my pulsing pipe with an absurdly gentle filthiness, as her free hand rose in an easy grace to her lovely face, seemingly to brush away a few strands of hair from that taunting side-looking eye --when I realized even that enticing feminine action was by wily design, and subliminally message-laden: she was brushing away at strands using her ring finger. She paused her gentle brushing motions midway, her hand twisting as if flashing an imaginary engagement ring, grinning wickedly at detection that I had finally grasped the reference. At my wide-eyed understanding, Kaylee nodded nonchalantly, giving me five sloooow swirly pumps as if to emphasize those fantasized whispers in my ear.

Right. Next. To. Your. Fiancée.

All my brief hopes of thinking that she'd let me go, that I would somehow be able to take the blanket and make my escape, hiding my hardness along the way, vanished quite quickly. It was at that precise point it fully dawned on me that not only did Kaylee want more than just to tease me, but that she might actually succeed in making me cum. And it didn't take long for me to realize that my fate was preordained. There was no way I could hold out until the film was over. Whether it was actually her skill or if it was just the charged situation and my unrelenting horniness of the day, this girl was fucking amazing.

Melissa had since passed back the snack sack to me. I didn't really need the bag to conceal the undulating unrest being carefully coerced in my crotch region by her kid sister. But certainly, I had been happy to hold it over my lap, just so, to serve in addition to the blanket as extra visual cover against any odd movements that might catch Melissa's notice.

But, whenever held over my lap, Kaylee would riskily use the extra-coverage opportunity to pump me very very slightly more vigorously than otherwise. I noticed she'd take some precaution though in that she'd cunningly deflect attention from my unsteady handling of the bag by using her free hand to grab a small handful of popcorn during these brief, slightly speeded-up stroking sessions.

But this deviously depraved temptress could not leave well enough alone -- she just had to sensuously torment me with her deliberate, seemingly-harmless exclamations.

"...Mmm, I looove it when it's warm and firm like this. Thanks --hope you don't mind me helping myself to your snack, sis!" she'd declare softly, almost cooing, as if consideration of Melissa's concentration on the ongoing movie dialogue. But her cooing only served to enhance her exploits... --her curled fingers would reach into the sack for more popcorn, "accidentally" drop a kernel, reach back in to pull it out... repetitively... --forcing me to visualize what her other hand was already doing, beneath the down. Smirking, while pantomiming all this, obviously relishing in her duplicity.

Or sighing, "Ooooh, just can't stop", as she would dig into the sack for another small handful, while what she really couldn't stop were her milking motions on my member. A smirk. An upward pump, then the hollow of her palm would frictionlessly fondle my throbbing head for a flash; I held back a pleasured yelp. Her thumb sensuously rendezvous-ed with a slender tapered fingertip beneath the crown, then began to slide down at an achingly sluggish speed to the root, disengaging briefly as I tried to catch my breath. "Gosh, I'm working my way all to the bottom", Kaylee affected with a child-like pout, digging deeply into the popcorn bag even as I felt her soft hand form a cup underneath my balls.

The points of her nails were so very lightly embedded on the surface of my strained sac that it could be argued in court whether at all they were even in contact with my skin. But I was virtually hyperventilating in frenzy at the criminal sensations Kaylee, in her feigned innocent indifference, was setting off with her nearly non-existent touch. "I think I should really slow down, take my time", Kaylee seemed to dialogue with herself out loud, in between bites of popcorn, while starting to bring those still ethereally lightly-touching tips of her fingernails to meet. Like points on a clasping starfish, together, in a slow-motion raking motion, I weirdly thought in the midst of despairing ecstasy.

"Save more for later, don't you think?", she asked with unobvious lasciviousness while watching the movie, as those combing fingers finally began to simultaneously converge at a single point on the surface of my sensitive scrotum, like unrushed attendees inching to their assigned seating at a climax convention. This time I felt I could barely subdue my delirious shuddering from Melissa's notice.

"Let's try to make it last, Peter, ok?", she suggested helpfully after chewing a small mouthful , pretending to look into the bag while doing so, as she kept my balls busy with her grazing fingertips. She carefully reached down far enough to faintly tickle my taint momentarily, then brushed upwards, the tips of her nails continuing with their gossamery-light 'open-and-close, open-and-close' scratching caresses on my gonads. My gnashing teeth were almost audible; I felt the veins in my neck visibly pop out in frustrated near-surrender. Another smirk.

And, "I'm going to take it all, dearest brother-in-law to-be", grabbing a larger-than-normal handful of popcorn, even as she momentarily ramped up her rubbing rate, before dropping back down to a diabolically drawn-out measure. The intermittent fast- and slow- tempo only heightened my sensory overload. I can't believe Melissa hasn't found us out yet! Oh my god --Melissa can't find us out!

But my fiancée remained utterly ignorant of the genital gamesmanship going on under her nose, and paid no heed to any of Kaylee's ostensibly harmless remarks, other than to hiss out a bugged "Shhh!" a few times, her eyes undeviatingly set on the movie. Melissa took the bag back from me without looking, as I tried to endure, in bothered squirming pleasure, Kaylee's last tempo change.

After playing with me for a few more minutes, polishing my prick's wick again, caressing my sac with that patent-worthy 'lightly-starfish-rake-the-balls' technique, and forcing me to tense all my leg muscles so as not to react to her manipulations, she went to focus solely on the shaft. With a freakishly controlled meticulousness, she mercilessly began to tug and jerk me from mid-shaft to base... and it didn't take long to figure out that her final countdown to my total submission had begun. She was unrelenting; the more she did it, the more I felt an orgasm building up behind my cock. Jesus, how is she so good at this?... . I tried to hold it back, but it was pointless.

My heart stopped in momentary fear as she looked at me, then over me, to Melissa, smiling, "So, Mel, how do you like it so far?"

"Shhh! Don't be like that -always taking through a movie! ", Melissa whispered loudly, concentrating on the flat screen. An extended shot showing the smolderingly-hot villainess sinisterly approach the window while the teens were in coitus was fully entrancing her. Eyes fixated on the TV, Melissa's hand absentmindedly sought and found mine, clasping firmly in search of reassurance as the tension playing on the scene grew.

Confident her sister was too preoccupied to pay us any attention, Kaylee glowered momentarily at Melissa's hand-holding of me, sideways glancing at length at her engagement ring as it sparkled in the dimmed living room lights. She then cocked her neck slightly, to turn to me.

"What about you, Peter?", she asked conspiratorially, softly, as she nonchalantly continued her incredibly unhurried stroking, "How are you liking it so far?"

The innocent tone of her metaphorical question was belied by a mischievous grin. She crinkled her nose as her naturally-captivating eyes narrowed into unnaturally-mesmerizing slits. The tip of a moist tongue played in an upward curve against her pearly teeth. It was a performance against which my will had no sufficient defense.

My voice caught in my throat. I grunted rather than answered, still fighting off the inevitable. Kaylee gave me a sexy mocking wink as if in admiration of my effort, then turned back to the TV, continuing her hidden handiwork.

The urge kept rising and rising. I kept biting the back of my tongue. My breathing was shallow, my cheeks flushed. This was, bar none, the most twisted moment of my life. As I sensed myself approaching the point of no return, I ashamedly felt my hips faintly thrust to Kaylee's rhythm. She noticed it, chuckled softly, pretending it was something in the movie scene that amused her; she gave me a naughty squeeze in rewarding gratitude, not missing a beat in her steady stimulating rhythm at all.

Kaylee started up her seemingly indifferent annoying little-sister conversation again, all the while continuing her unnoticed but purposeful manipulation of my manhood. "Wanna know what happens next, sis?", she probed innocently, looking straight at the screen.

"Hush!", Melissa quickly whispered, oblivious to the sick, wanton activity under the blanket we all shared. Her eyes remained glued to the screen as well.

Kaylee smiled in gleeful anticipation, not looking at either of us, as her tortuously slow milking kept on and on. "Welllll, I know what's going to happen next..." she whispered back in defiance to her sister. "What about you, Peter? We both know what's going to happen next, don't we?", she half-whispered, half-breathed, in a voice that dripped with lecherous promise only I was meant to pick up on. Her attention remained fixed on the movie. --It struck me she was timing her agonizingly erotic extraction efforts to the bedroom action on the screen. Christ!

"Shhhh!!", my fiancée half-loudly interrupted, answering for me, still captivated by the movie. The scene was just at the point where the couple would, predictably, simultaneously moan out loud in final bliss and hopefully deactivate the bomb, while, as predictably, the villainess would appear out of nowhere. Melissa's one hand moved toward her mouth to cover it in mounting aroused horror, while her other hand more tightly gripped mine.

Meanwhile, Kaylee's own had just about brought me to the brink. Her clandestine coaxing was inexorably making me approach the point where I'd be unable to do anything but yield my cream. Still not looking at either Melissa or me, she whispered as half-loudly back, in both cheeky insolence and wicked suggestiveness, "The big finish is coming up, sis". She almost giggled. "It's going to be ohhh soooooh explosive".

My heart almost jumped out of my throat at hearing her sly innuendo. I glanced over at Melissa; she still had not caught on, and ignored Kaylee's last movie commentary this time with no sisterly admonition to keep quiet. Melissa's eyes were still glued on the screen.

Look forward. Don't look at her. Don't look at her.

I couldn't help it. I cautiously turned my gaze over to Kaylee. I noticed her chest was slightly heaving from excitement. Her lips were parted open as she breathed. She noticed me and slyly turned her face to look into mine. Her eyes bored into me with a look of sultry confidence. I swallowed hard, trying not to tremble from the building crescendo between my legs.

Multiple things happened all at once, yet very slowly. The villainess had sensuously slithered to the foot of the bed. The oblivious teen couple was on the cusp of orgasm. The timer on the bomb ticked down, in cinematic slow-motion, apace with teens' impassioned writhing. Melissa half-covered her eyes at the suspense, mouth agape in dread, whispering, "Oh god. I think I'm going to scream". Kaylee's pitiless pumping kept in unrelenting rhythm with the timer's countdown. My own jaw fell open, concurrently, as I felt a pressure-built climax literally percolating, ready to burst through my gland's weakened walls.

"Oh god," I whispered out a struggling grunt to Kaylee as quietly as I could help it, looking at her pleadingly. Who knows whether I was begging her to stop, or to finally finish me off? -- "I think I'm going to c-..."

She cut me off with her damning signature look. That delicately-arched eyebrow rising sexily as she casually continued her incredibly slow stroking, punctuated with that teasing practiced facial expression, a pleading look, with her mouth a small "O", as if begging for my surrender to release, before breaking into a toying smile. She pursed her lips, blowing me a "Shhhh..."

Her look, that "shhhh", along with the warm fleshy ring of her encircled thumb and forefingers making their final persuasive pumps on my throbbing member, did me in.

Simultaneously, in slow motion, the teens cried out in well-acted pleasured unison as they hit their own fevered apex. The villainess popped out of seemingly nowhere, resplendent in her terrifying sexual demoness glory. Melissa gave a small shriek in surprise. Our interlaced fingers gripped each others' suddenly more tightly, more so on my part. The timer hit "zero". Time stood still. Then, with the certainty of plot-twist destiny, the onscreen bomb blew up.

In perfectly- timed accompaniment beneath our shared blanket, Kaylee's merciless manipulations finally set off my own off-screen orgasmic ordnance. My first thick rope of jism shot out and punched into the inside of my jammies. I threw my head back in a helpless reflex. My eyeballs rolled back in ecstasy beneath my half-shut lids. I clamped my mouth shut and did my best to unsuccessfully stifle a moan. I could not think; I never before felt such agonized pleasure, such staggering relief.

I stole a dazed, immobilized look at Kaylee for a second, before my eyes were forced shut again by another wave of sensory frenzy. I saw she was awaiting the opening of my eyes all this time, to look straight into them, laugh with her own at me, in teasing delight. Soaking up the uncomprehending squirming pleasure etched on my face. She wore an expression of remorseless sexual exhilaration, her sexy urging look pushing me past my limits, her continuous carnal finger friction on my shaft further drawing out unending amounts of my copious explosive emissions.