Rebuilding Each Other

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gasped.

He chuckled. "A new adventure to consider," he said, with a casual air about him. "I think it best though, that we move slowly, Pet. Perhaps my Pet would rather watch me take another pussy?"

He looked at her face and laughed. "I see not," he said when jealousy filled her beautiful visage. "But again it would be but another adventure for us to explore."

Brittany frowned. Patrick chuckled. He reached out and stroked her hair. "Ah, there are so many things opening up to us, now that you've shared with me your desires. Thank you, Pet," he said.

Patrick reached down and turned on the vibrating dildo in her ass and the wand machine. Neither one was on its lowest setting. Each had been switched to high and each were now fucking and rolling deep inside her. He caught her shoulders and steadied her on the chair. Patrick watched her breasts rise and fall with the onslaught of the toy in her pussy. Her mouth was open as her lungs drew in much needed air.

He grabbed her head and shoved his dick into the one hole she had left. As she was fucked repeatedly by the dick on the chair and massaged inwardly by the one in her ass, Patrick used her mouth as if it were simply there for him to abuse.

Brittany closed her eyes and tried to catalog all the sensations that were rolling through her. She felt the rubber cock in her ass as it shook against the tight channel of her anal cavity. She squeezed it, enhancing the massage its ridges surface was giving her. At the same time the seven inch toy in her pussy, was rolling to the left, then the right, as it pumped in and out, pushing deep into her hole and twisting against the fleshy walls. Her Master's cock was the best of the three. The natural warmth and the aroma of his genitalia, along with the knowledge it was his, made her whole body sing in harmony.

Instinctively she strained against the chains and bands that kept her from grabbing her Master's hips and fucking him at her own pace. She was forced to accept his speed, his thrusts, and his power as he pushed and pulled her head off his rod. She gasped for more, begged him to use her, to cover her in his seed. He grunted and groaned, told her she was his, and that he would give her what she needed, not what she wanted.

There were no more words left for Brittany to scream once she begged for the right to come. He granted her wish and as she showered the chair with juice, he pulled his dick out and shot his fluids all over her face. Tears of joy washed down her cheeks as the hot liquid blanketed her. She opened her mouth and he delivered the second volley of cum onto her eager tongue. A third and final shot covered her throat and dripped down her chest to slide haphazardly across her nipples.

Patrick was left panting. He gripped her shoulders, while pressing her face into his groin. She lapped at his dick and balls, nuzzled his sack and pubic curls, and breathed deep the scent of her Master. When he pulled away, he leaned over her and released her hands, and ankles. The toy was plucked from her ass, discarded on the floor and she was told to rise.

On wobbly knees Brittany did just that. She held his arm for support. Her juices slid from her pussy, down her inner thigh and rolled slightly to the back of her knee. Patrick pulled her into his arms, petted her hair and thanked her for being his Pet. She kissed his chest and cuddled into him. "I love you Master," she confessed.

And I you, Pet," he answered.

He led her to the bed, where he took a moment to gaze down on her feminine curves. He imagined others staring at her passion spent body and knew that it would be hard for him to give her to another, but if that was her wish, he would allow it -- at least once.

As he knelt between her legs, he told himself that she was his most precious possession and his job was to please her, to seek what she needed, and to provide for it, just as her job was to do the same. He kissed the top of her tender mound and began to lick and caress it with his tongue and fingers. Together they would rebuild each other and once again make their relationship worthy of envy.