Recession Blues Ch. 04: Blue Balls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RogueAlan
RogueAlan
641 Followers

"I don't care." She pushed the bunched denim to her calves, lifting one and then the other to kick them off entirely, "Give me your cock... Give me your cum." Smiling broadly, Ann's new lover moved easily to his knees between her spread thighs. He slapped his erect cock down, the foreskin smacking her mons just above her clit. Ann groaned, her need a physical force. She left her weight on her shoulders, spreading her knees, welcoming his advance. He chuckled, slapping the top of her sex repeatedly, then dragging the hood over her clit and through her dripping wet labia. "Don't tease!" Ann husked, hands trying to catch his waist to pull him inside, "Please fuck me!"

"Put it in, then, my bitch," Billy growled. Nodding, Ann caught hold of him in both hand, pulling him to her open, waiting sex. "Slow..." he warned, but Ann could not have obeyed if she wanted. It did not really matter, though, the big man was really in control. The married stripper's hands slid down his length as he left just head of his cock inside of her. It made his cock look even long when he applied pressure and began to slide through her fingers as her hands touched her naked sex.

Ann's response was perfect... An exhalation, 'Yesss!' became a low moan as her head dropped back, hands scrabbling aimlessly over the surface of the table while her feet came down to brace on the floor, her pelvis tilting and rising to meet his slow initial thrust. Billy did not stop until he was buried, his pelvic bone pressed tight against Ann's mons. He shifted higher, and her breath caught, body trembling visibly.

"Like that?" he taunted. Ann nodded, but when she did not speak, he immediately backed out, teasing her labia, which remained spread lewdly with the hooded tip, chuckling as her hips tilted and pumped, hungry to have him inside once more.

"Yes!" she groaned, hands coming up to catch his waist. He let her pull him back into her, and added pressure, fully seating his erection once again. The married stripper's back arched and she whined, then gasped, "God, yes... So good...Fuck me, daddy. Give me that big black cock." Billy did as she asked, setting a steady pace in and out, never backing out more than five inches, and adding that pressure to the top of her sex at the bottom of every stroke.

Within a minute Ann was cumming, begging him not to stop, to keep fucking her forever. When her first climax was easing, he eased a hand under her ass and picked up the pace, increasing the length of his stroking cock in and out of her clutching sex. Transferring the cell phone to his teeth, he got great POV footage from his pumping cock, steadily plundering her sex, up to his hands as he pushed her hoodie up, baring her breasts which he began to grope and squeeze. With her ass hanging off of the coffee table, the root of his cock banged hard against Ann's clit at the bottom of each stroke, and the married stripper climaxed repeatedly as Billy thoroughly enjoyed fucking their new toy.

He kept at it for several minutes. As her tremors and breathing signaled another approaching climax, he caught her nipples between his thumb and second and third fingers, pinching them savagely. Ann gave a gurgling cry, and her hands rose, catching his. She tried uselessly to get him to stop.

"Unhh! Owww!" she whined, "No!"

"Shit!" Billy laughed, holding himself buried, bearing down on her clit. Ann's body spasmed violently as she came, still whining in pain and trying to pry his hands away from her tortured chest, "See?" he taunted her, "You got off harder with that than just getting fucked... But ok," he shrugged, releasing her nipples and caught hold of her trim waist. Leaning over the helpless wife, he began to pound her almost angrily.

Tears had created wet trails from the outer corners of Ann's eyes to the tops of her ears. Angry that he had hurt her, anxious he had left marks, and embarrassed that she had orgasmed while he was doing it, she wanted to stop, and yet her pelvis was pumping up, meeting his thrusts. She whimpered, feeling the inexorable rise of her pleasure again. The pain had left her more aware, as well. She lifted her head, taking in her swollen nipples, an angry red compared to her puckered areaolae. Relived she did not see bruising, Ann's gaze tracked lower, and she shivered at the hunger she felt watching Billy's cock driving into her relentlessly.

He kept at it, never slowing until Ann's head dropped back onto the coffee table as the married stripper cried out that she was cumming again. He fucked her through her climax, and chuckled softly when her pumping hips were soon at work again. Pressing a thumb firmly against her clit, he backed out.

"Nooo!" Ann protested, the word more plaintive then when he had been pinching her nipples. He swatted her bare left thigh with his right hand, sharply enough that a pink red print was instantly visible on her skin.

"Roll over my bitch," he demanded, shifting back slightly. Ann responded without thinking about it, lifting her left knee to clear Billy's torso as she turned onto her stomach on the table.

"Ohhh!" he did not wait for her to settle before he thrust into her fully from behind. Ann's thighs were pinned against the edge of the table, keeping her body from moving away from his lunging thrusts, not that she wanted to escape. Her hands scrabbled for the edges of the table, which was a big square. She caught hold, arms outstretched, and pushed back, lifting her head to groan again at how amazing it felt having Billy's big tool hammering into her.

"Yeah," he taunted, slapping her right ass cheek sharply, "You like this, my bitch?" Ann managed a nod.

"Yes!" she husked, "God that's amazing... Fuck me, baby... Give me your cock." Her voice caught as Billy spanked her again to prompt her response, even though she had already started to speak.

"Show me, little slut," he demanded, stopping abruptly with just his uncircumcised tip inside of her. Ann whined, but immediately pushed back, forcefully taking him to the hilt. "Yeah," he spanked her ass again, as she fucked herself on his cock, "That's my pole you're dancin' on now, slut." It let him get stable video on the phone, Ann's shuttling ass, her arms outspread, the pose both subservient and wanton.

He heard a rustle and looked over to see Jacen standing in the doorway to the hall. It was no surprise that the big cop was recording the action with one of his HD cameras. Billy had asked him about it once, and the big man had shrugged, casually admitting that it was a lesson he had learned form Les... Women were less likely to stop doing something they really liked anyway if there was video proving they liked it. Billy had pointed out it was like blackmail, and the cop had laughed, arguing that it was only black mail if a threat about releasing the images was made... Otherwise it was just a memento of what a sexy woman had shared and enjoyed.

It had seemed reasonable, and Billy had been more than willing to take part, although he doubted most of the sideways footage with the phone in his mouth would be of any use. It really did not matter to him; looking at home sex videos was not his thing... not when the real thing was humping herself on his cock like a born slut.

"Shake that ass, slut!" he ordered, spanking Ann again. The housewife's hips began to twitch and twist without slowing her forward and back motion on his cock. Her back twitched, and he guessed she was cumming again. "You gettin' off like that, slut?" he taunted.

"Yessss!" Ann husked, nodded her head as well, the pressing her forehead against the table top. "Oh God... that's so good." Billy trapped the phone between his chin and chest. He caught Ann's hips, lunging into her, meeting her next back stroke, and driving the married stripper's thighs against the table edge. She cried out at being fully impaled, then whined when he pulled out entirely, pinning her easily in place. "Don't stop, baby!" she begged, "Give me your big black cock." Billy chuckled, careful to reach with his left hand around her muscular thigh, still pinning her in place with his right hand. He thrust his thumb into Ann's open, drooling cunt, pinching her clit against his curled index finger, which made Ann's breath catch, her muscles going tight.

"All right," he said, agreeing to her plea, "I've got just what you want, don't I?" As he spoke, he released his grip on her right hip, opening the image for his friend and the camera as he caught the base of his swollen cock, lifting it and pressing it unceremoniously against Ann's puckered browneye. He hoped the camera he was holding had it in frame, but it really did not matter that much; Billy was ready to get off again. He applied pressure, easily pushing through Ann's sphincter. The stripper gasped, head rising, mouth open, but she did not complain. Instead, she actively pushed back, welcoming his cock into her ass. It was tight, and she whimpered before he was buried, so he paused, backing out, then thrust against her again. After the third push he was more than half inside of Ann's ass, and the sex addled wife was pushing back again.

"God yes," she panted, "Yes... yes... That's... That feels so good, baby... Fuck my ass with your big black cock... Give it to me, ahhhh!" Billy set a steady pace, no longer waiting between strokes, and in less than a minute he was buried, fucking into her ass as easily and powerfully as he had her cunt. He worked his index finger over her clit, and inside of another minute the ruined white wife was loudly announcing that she was cumming, and still urging him to fuck her ass.

Billy released her clit, holding the front of her left thigh as he picked up the pace, panting himself as he drove again and again against her firm ass.

"Whose ass is this?" he spanked her again.

"Yours!" Ann gasped. "Oh God..." Billy gave a theatrical shout as he began to erupt at the bottom of a stroke. Ann shuddered under him. Jacen's friend pulled his still firing cock out of Ann's slack ass, redirecting it and driving himself fully into her cunt after letting a streamer paint the stripper's bare ass.

"This too," he growled, finishing up inside of the wife, who offered no protest. When he was spent, Billy pulled out, slapping his softening cock over her ass. "That was great, little slut," he told her, "Just rest... I'm gonna get something to drink." Ann nodded, head resting on the coffee table, looking at the television in the corner, which was off. She relaxed her grip on the corners of the table, but did not move, waiting for her breath to ease. And scolding herself for letting it happen again, even as she admitted it had not been the alcohol... it had not been weed... sex with Jacen and Billy was incredible. She shivered at the admission, and the knowledge that she wanted more, even as she scolded herself—she had to stop. She needed to get home. The flow of Billy's semen down her inner thigh, though, reminded her she would have to clean up first. Listening, she realized the shower was running. She giggled, wondering how long Hilary was going to take. Eyes closed, she told herself she would just rest there for a moment...

She was still lying there when Billy moved behind her, flopping onto the couch.

"Damn, my slut," he leaned forward, grabbing one of the twists from the box that had by some miracle not been knocked off of the coffee table, "A guy's gotta fuel up again." She smiled, but did not open her eyes. The television went on, but she did not look. The table felt surprisingly comfortable. "In fact," Billy shifted behind her, "You so sexy lyin' there like that," he moved forward, and Ann giggled, that he would pretend he was ready to go again so quickly. He caught her hips with one hand, and Ann had a moment to be surprised as he fitted the tip of his cock against her open cunt. Then he was thrusting into her.

"Wha... ohh!" His hips hit her ass, and Ann was so stretched she could not remember to breathe. She did not need to look back to know... It was Jacen. She flashed on the men's little game the night before... apparently it was a trick they liked to play. And as tired as she thought she had been, she found her body was responding, welcoming her other lover.

Once again, Jacen's impressive stamina was obvious, and Ann had enjoyed three increasingly powerful orgasms before he pulled out, rolling her over to take her missionary style there in his front room. She welcomed his kisses, giving no thought to her vows, only the impossible pleasure she was enjoying... a pleasure both men so easily gave. The big cop pulled out, laying his cock over her belly as he came, painting her from her nipples to her navel.

By the time he was done, Hilary was out, dressed, and was watching the show Ann and Jacen were putting on. She clapped when Jacen was finished. The men high fived, and Ann watched, still lying on the coffee table, as the cop sauntered naked into his kitchen. She sat up, trying for a moment to keep from making a mess, but glancing down she laughed because she was beyond messy, as was the table where she had been laying and even the carpet at her feet. She hurried into the bathroom, past her stripper friend.

"Neither of you could wait until I was out here?" the red head complained loudly, spinning away from Ann's playful swat, then dropping the robe she had poached from the back of the bathroom door, "I think Ann and I are going to have to do some laundry before we get back to the club tonight, so who's going to include me?" Ann was still smiling at the other woman's obvious comfort with her body and sex as she closed the bathroom door. She rolled her eyes, recognizing how silly such a step was, considering both men had more than seen her naked. Biting her lip at the way her body reacted to just that thought, Ann climbed into the shower. She wiped Jacen's semen off of her torso, then soaped up. It was only as she began to clean her dripping box that she began to think of life beyond Jacen's home. She had cheated on Tom. Again. And while she wanted to deny it, she knew that if either Jacen or Billy said the word she would cheat again. Shivering, she scrubbed at her crotch, a part of her worried Tom would be able to tell something was different.

It did not help that there was no hot water left. The married dancer grumbled to herself at the selfish red headed dancer, who had obviously used all of it. She rinsed as quickly as she could, the water growing colder by the second, climbed out of the tub enclosure, and grabbed the remaining towel on the rack. Toweling dry, she was embarrassed that she had left her clothes out in the front room, and then laughed at such a prudish attitude, considering she danced bare for strange men, and the men out in the front room had... Arousal surfaced again, and she fought it down, scared at how strong the need was. She tucked the towel around her slim torso before she opened the bathroom door, padding down the hall.

From what she could hear, Ann fully expected to find Hilary being fucked by one of the guys, so she was surprised and a little embarrassed to find them sitting dressed on the chairs in the front room, eating twists and watching television.

Ann started for her bag, trying to remember what clothes she had, and aware that Hilary was right—she might need to do some laundry before she could even get back to work. She paused in pawing through the bag for something to wear, glancing up to see what woman was being to thoroughly fucked on the television. The fit woman fervently riding a black man was obviously cumming, her body trembling visibly as she moaned, welcoming the man's hands on her breasts.

Ann blinked, then gasped, realizing she was watching herself, riding Billy the night before. She felt the twitch between her legs, knew she was instantly wet, even as she turned to the men who were intently watching the screen.

"That can't..." Ann's hand covered her mouth, "Oh my God... You have to delete that."

"The hell I do," Jacen snorted, "That's the hottest thing I've ever seen. Watch for a minute and tell me that isn't art." Billy nodded. Hillary said nothing, though Ann was distracted for a moment, watching the other stripper's hand, which was pressed against Hillary's sex. Somehow unable to disobey, she looked at the screen.

"I..." Ann licked her lips, aware of a need to mimic Hillary's pose. She clenched her thighs, "No one else can see that."

"No one else is here," Billy answered, rolling his eyes as if Ann's concern was ridiculous.

"Well... I mean after... After we leave, you can't show that to anyone."

"Hell," Billy shook his head again, "None of my friends know you. They'd just watch, then tell me I was a lucky son of a bitch." Ann blushed at the compliment.

"I'm serious," she argued, "If Tom saw, I'd be ruined."

"Well I don't know Tom, either," Billy shrugged, "But I do know something..." Ann's attention was focused on the screen. Glancing at it, Billy remembered standing up, holding the married stripper impaled on his cock. "Guess what that is."

"I... I don't know," Ann's answer was delayed. She was shifting in obvious arousal, standing in just the towel in Jacen's front room.

"I think I need to do that again," Billy answered, gesturing at the image of Ann humping herself against him as he stood at the side of Jacen's bed. He stood from his seat on the couch, easily opening his jeans, his resurgent cock flopping free. He paused, considering whether to take Ann's hand, opting instead for the free edge of her towel. Ann gasped as the towel was jerked easily away from her aroused body. A hand automatically rose to cover her breasts as she blinked, looking away from the image of her being fucked on Jacen's big plasma screen to Billy standing with arm's reach, his uncircumcised cock bare... beckoning.

"C'mere, slut," he dropped the towel, catching her hand and pulling the unresisting wife to him, "I want another taste." Ann's lips worked. She knew she should leave... she had just cleaned up, and she needed to see Tom before it was time to go back to work. The first sound she managed, though, was a moan as the big man easily lifted her, supporting her ass with one hand and fitting his still rising cock against her bare seam. Sliding his hand to the side of her thigh, Ann's moan rose as she slipped onto him. "Oh yeah," his breath was hot on her neck, his other hand toying with her erect nipple, then teasing down her side to help support her ass, "Arch your back, little bitch."

Ann obeyed without thought, the movement forcing her farther down onto him. She caught his shoulder with one hand and his neck with the other. Eyes closed, biting her lip, she undulated, the discomfort at being so filled quickly contributing to her excitement. Billy's hands trailed down her bare legs, lifting her knees, guiding them until she was cinched above his waist, supporting herself.

"Ride me, little slut," he demanded, and Ann did. She felt him shifting inside of her, slipping deeper each time she humped against him. Pulling herself closer by the grip on his neck, the aroused white wife pumped her ass, panting as the change in position aided in her being fully impaled. She lifted her pussy a little more than half off of his jutting shaft, the fell against him heavily, increasingly hungry to have him inside of her. Billy spanked her bare hip and she leaned back again, struggling to support herself as she humped against him.

"Damn, if that ain't better than watching TV," Jacen teased. Ann giggled, but she was so close to her climax she did not even glance at the other big man, pushing her pelvis at Billy harder and faster. A moment later her climax broke. Ann rose up, hugging Billy tightly, his cock buried in her twitching sex. The position increased the pressure on her clit, redoubling Ann's climax. When awareness returned, she was lying back on the coffee table once again and Billy was looming over her, hammering his cock into her in full strokes. Ann lifted her head, absently examining her knees which were raised high, her thighs spread wide to welcome his pumping hips. She saw her manicured nails waving as her body rocked under Billy's rhythm. Looking to her left, she saw Hillary's head was bobbing in Jacen's lap. The big cop's eyes, though, were locked on here, and Ann shivered at that,

RogueAlan
RogueAlan
641 Followers