Recruiting a Harem

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gesturing at the other two girls Sulaiman said "You will amuse yourselves silently in that corner." He then looked Ayesha in the eyes. "I normally prefer to have sex out in the open where I can observe every last detail. However, with you I feel something different is in order. You will remove your clothes and will join me under my stifling blanket. We will couple there and hopefully the sweat will run freely and our stink will be trapped."

Ayesha smile at the prince and slipped the burka over her head. Sulaiman felt his lust grow even more as he looked over her sweaty body, he was especially gratified to see huge tufts of hair at her vagina and armpits and to smell the Arab slut's stinky odour. He led her over to the bed and bid her lie down on her side before settling down next to her. He reclined under the sheets with her sticky body pressed up to his; he felt his cock slide across her slippery firm belly and her sweaty tits push into his hairy chest. Most of all though he basked in the odour of stinky pheromones – both hers and his – and felt his huge cock begin to twitch of its own volition. Sulaiman leaned in to kiss her and tasted salty, sweaty lips as she eagerly drove her thin tongue into his mouth. With the taste of her skin, the smell of her body, and the feel of his cock rubbing over her wet, sweaty belly Sulaiman almost lost control but just managed to back away in time. He felt beads of sweat begin to trickle down his forehead. "Ayesha, precious, how would you like to begin?" he asked huskily.

"My lord, I know exactly how I wish to begin. But I must ask if you share my special kink?"

The prince briefly kissed her before replying: "Ayesha your sweaty, hairy, stinky body is just about the most intoxicating thing I have ever seen. I have been on the verge of cumming for the last ten minutes."

"Well then my lord, I suggest we do nothing more than writhe together our mouths and fingers searching out sweaty skin at will. I am sure things will develop naturally from there."

With those words Sulaiman reached out and brought Ayesha's gasping and pouting mouth to his sweaty forehead, and felt his cock twitch as she made a little mewing sound as she tongued the sweat from his skin. He found himself at the glistening base of Ayesha's neck and dived into the sweaty skin, trying to clean every pore of the delicious and salty stink. He felt Ayesha slide down his body and he licked up her neck and face to her own sweaty forehead as she licked down to his neck and then beyond. The prince closed his eyes as the Arab slut nympho began to lick his stiff and sweaty nipples while simultaneously sliding her free hand down his body and into his sweaty ass crack. He heard her again make that peculiar but highly arousing mewing sound as her fingers delved into hairy, sweaty flesh and felt her body spasm slightly as she brought her fingers back for tasting and sniffing.

Gasping she whispered "My lord, I am torn between licking your sweaty armpits and tonguing your hairy ass crack."

Sulaiman weighed possibilities. "Right now I would like nothing more than to feel your soft tongue lick the sweat from my ass crack and to feel it probe my stinky anus."

Ayesha involuntarily shuddered with lust, "then move on to your front my lord".

It took a few seconds for the prince and the willing and depraved slut to reorganise themselves but in the end Ayesha found herself kneeling between the prince's legs with her nose hovering just inches above his sweaty bottom. She frantically gripped and kneaded his hairy cheeks before diving tongue first into his hairy and wet ass crack. Ayesha was in a state of almost unconscious lust, all of her senses overpowered by her filthy fetish. She felt the touch of sticky skin and hair; she saw the beautiful glistening of the prince's brown crack; she smelled the intoxicating perfume of sweat and earthy delights; she could taste the salty, sweaty flesh; and, she could hear the prince's lusty moaning. She dug her tongue in deeper trying to get every last bit of taste she could from the prince's unclean arse and could feel the orgasm begin to grow in her own sweaty loins.

On Sulaiman's part the sensations had been amazing, easily on a par with the oral ministration he had received from Molly earlier in the afternoon. However, he decided he needed something more: "Ayesha, my dear, I'm going to move on to my back now. I want you to mount me with your hairy, sweaty pussy and then I want you to make your stinky armpits available for my questing tongue. I am then going to thrust into you as I lick the sweaty drops from your matted armpit hair until we both cum over each other."

Ayesha was beside herself with lust and after the prince had manoeuvred himself into the requisite position she impaled her stinky, tight pussy on his foot-long cock. She felt her orgasm build as the prince brutally fucked her, and then felt her pussy explode a torrent of girlcum as his long, rough tongue snaked its way into her matted armpit hair. For Sulaiman the feel of Ayesha's spasming cunt, the smell of sweat and cum, and the beautiful taste of Ayesha's unwashed hair and flesh were too much and his cock spurted pints of sticky cum into the wanton slut's tight tunnel.

Sulaiman lay there for a long minute regaining his breath before his attention was caught by the sight of Ayesha collecting up as much of the girlcum and man goo as possible. "What are you doing?" he asked.

With a smile that can only be described as utterly depraved Ayesha replied "mmmmm... I am collecting new stink odours for my perverted body." With that she wiped the sticky cocktail into her armpit hair and then her face. Her job completed she curled up against the prince's exhausted brown body and fell asleep. Sulaiman was only a few seconds behind.

Sulaiman woke up as darkness was falling, overheated and in need of a long shower before attempting a proper sleep. He extricated himself from both the blanket and the sweaty Arab slut clinging to him, and kissed Ayesha lightly on the lips before sitting up and clapping his hands twice. Suddenly there was a flurry of motion as servants hurried into the room and lamps were lit. The three potential harem girls gradually awoke under Sulaiman's scrutiny. First he addressed Ayesha, "You were wonderful earlier my darling. Go now and join Molly in the guest chambers. Tell her that you may both amuse yourselves in any way you see fit tomorrow, but await my messenger at sundown when you will both be recalled for my judgement". The prince then turned to his servants and instructed them to ready a bath for him and to change his bed coverings before switching his attention to the two remaining, now alert candidates. He pointed to the beautifully plump Persian-looking one, "You will bathe tomorrow morning, slip into my bed at 10 o'clock, and then wake me in any way you see fit". He then pointed at the petite blonde one, "and you my dear will wait until I summon you later in the day". Sulaiman then instructed a servant to show them into a side-chamber. Thirty minutes Sulaiman was back in bed between fresh sheets, his muscled brown body satisfied and ready for sleep. He smiled to himself as he recollected the depraved events of the day – he had received the best blowjob and the best sex of his life – and the prince fell into a deep and contented sleep.

Amira

Sulaiman awoke to find large, fleshy tits swinging over his face and his cock buried in a hot, clenching tunnel. He looked up to see the Persian's slightly plump face reflecting the delightful sensations of having a foot-long Arab dong completely up her shitter – indeed, Sulaiman had by now worked out that his cock was engulfed by this slut's rectum and not her pussy as he had originally supposed. The pleasure was delightful and his cock was throbbing as her large bottom rhythmically rode his cock. He cleared his throat and she quickly looked down at him with a smile both tentative and depraved. She compacted her body and impaled herself even harder on his cock so she could move down to kiss the Arab prince; their tongues met and Sulaiman felt sparks fly between them as they furiously probed the insides of each other's mouth. Eventually though, the Arab prince broke off the kiss and said "Well my dear, why don't we get better acquainted? Why don't you introduce yourself and tell me why you think yourself worthy of my harem? I must say though, that this is a truly wonderful way to wake up."

The girl sat up with her rectum still impaled on Sulaiman's huge prong and stretched her slightly plump body. She had mahogany skin and a large but very beautiful body; gigantic breasts, a huge round bottom, and delightfully thick thighs. Her face was also beautifully plump and she had sparkling green eyes and large gold hooped earrings. "My name is Amira my lord, if I could be so bold would you mind if I could clean your magnificent cock while I tell you a little about myself?"

Sulaiman smiled and nodded agreement. They disengaged from each other and he sat up with his back against the headboard, Amira knelt between his open legs. Sulaiman's cock spasmed as he watched her skin ripple as her body shuddered when she lowered her large mouth on to his glistening cock. Eventually she came back up "all clean" she smiled. "Well my lord, I think there have been enough clues to make it clear by now that I am a devotee of the ass. I worship the cheeks, the crack, the anus, and particularly the insides of the arse. I like to take cocks, tongues, and even fists up my own fleshy arse, and am aroused beyond measure by slipping my own tongue and fingers up another's bottom." Amira looked down and blushed, "I also worship the products of the arse, I will happily indulge in any fantasy my lord has concerning his or my own shit and arse juice."

The prince was shocked. He had marked her from the start with her beautifully plump body and arse as the perfect buttslut, but he had not imagined her tastes would stretch to coprophilia. This was unusual; there were only a few such true devotes of poop in the palace. Of course all of the servants were happy to oblige this most depraved fetish at a moment's notice, but one could always notice a lack of true enjoyment in the filthy games. Sulaiman looked her in the eyes and felt his cock twitch, "Why don't you tell me how you came to worship the ass and its waste?" he said.

Amira's confidence returned as she noticed the muscular prince's large cock twitch and the lust in his husky voice. "Well my lord, I suppose it began a few years ago when my brother buggered me for the first time. I had wandered into his room to ask if I could borrow some money but he wasn't there. I was going to leave when the picture on the TV screen caught my attention. I had a moment of revelation, a realisation of my true place in the world, when I saw this huge blonde woman, with massive thighs and gigantic breasts with two large Arab cocks buried in her rectum. I watched fascinated as her pleasure seemed to grow the harder the two cocks brutally sodomised her, and I suddenly realised I would give everything to take her place. I guess I had always recognised the pleasure I felt as my asshole stretched whenever I produced a long and hard turd, and at the moment I put two and two together to work out that my ass could be used as a source of intensive pleasure. I sat at the edge of the bed in my short night shift and without thought licked a finger and shoved it up by hungry rectum. The position was a bit uncomfortable but the feeling from my arse was beautiful and I soon added another finger. I squirmed for a moment trying to work out how I could get better leverage to drill my fingers in and out of my bottom, when suddenly my brother's voice interrupted me."

"Sister darling, this is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen, please allow me to help you."

"I know I should have refused or at least been embarrassed but my rectum was on fire, and its need for satisfaction overrode all other emotions. I told my brother to spit on his cock and to shove it as hard as he could up my hungry arse and screamed as I felt his wonderful prong invade my dirty depths. The feeling was incredible and I felt my cum build, but then it reached a crescendo as he interrupted the grunting silence..."

"Amira your arse is not clean; my cock is touching your shit."

"Every nerve in my body felt electrified and the filthy depravity of his words caused my pussy to gush. I simply snarled at him to fuck me harder, to shove his cock into the steaming filth and to drive it back as deep as possible into me. I told him that I was a shitslut, an anal whore, who would do anything to gain greater pleasure from the arse, and as I realised what these descriptions entailed I felt knees go weak as a torrent of girlcum exploded from my pussy, just as an eruption of man goo filled my large backside." Amira sucked again on Sulaiman's cock as her body shuddered from the memories of the past and the anticipation of the future. "From there it was easy, I found a few accommodating men and women and devoted myself to experimenting with the pleasures an arse could bring. I am now an accomplished giver and receiver of rectal delights and can take almost anything up my meaty backside."

Sulaiman could barely contain his horny needs. Not only was this plump Persian girl exceedingly beautiful, but she was willing to fulfil his most disgusting fantasies. "Can you produce he asked?"

"Yes my lord" Amira replied, "I feel a long, hard log deep in my guts, but one that may be called forth at any time."

Sulaiman grinned at her: "Well then my little slut, here is what we shall do. You are going to rim my anus until I shit and then you are going to catch the hard turd in your hands. Then you are going to bring your own log as close to the opening of your rectum as you can. Then I am going to brutally fuck your shit back into you while you eat my excrement."

Amira shuddered with excitement and moaned slightly at these words. The moan turned into a kind of needy mewing when Sulaiman got on to his hand and knees and presented the Persian shitslut with his puckered anus. "My lord is too kind" she muttered before frantically attacking his rectum with her tongue, trying to penetrate as far as possible into the prince's earthy bowels.

"Amira are you ready?" the prince called out, "I can feel my log beginning to open my sphincter."

"Yes my lord, I am more than ready... Oh!" she cried out as her tongue met the end of the prince's hard brown turd. "This is incredible, it's beautiful" she muttered as she began to fellate the rapidly emerging log. About 7 inches of hard brown waste was emerging from the prince's gaping asshole by this time, and Amira felt her pussy spasm hard as she began to gag on Sulaiman's large shitdick. Eventually she could take no more and backed off to catch the long 11 inch turd in her hands. The texture and rancid smell were amazing and Amira could feel wetness dripping down her thick thighs.

"Well my dear, I hope you are pleased by my shitty gift" Sulaiman said with a depraved twinkle in his eyes. "Now, get yourself into position so I may penetrate your own turd-filled rectum." The prince watched as the girl got on her knees and elbows with her nose pressed against his log and her meaty gaping bottom thrust up. "Now my dear, indulge yourself" the prince cried as he thrust his cock into her large ass. There was no resistance at he plunged through the slut's sphincter – he assumed that her ass had been permanently loosened by frequent and prolonged sodomy – but he felt something long and hard just inside and roared with pleasure as he battled her log back into her bowels. He felt his cum build as he felt his dick plunged into her crap and as he watched her bite off chunks of his own steaming log. It was one of the most depraved situations of his life and he could hold on no longer when he watched Amira take the remaining 8 inches of his hard turd and reach down before violently shoving it up her pussy. The extra pressure on his huge Arab member threw him over the edge and he unloaded a massive amount of spunk into the Persian's steaming bowels. For her part, Amira had been close to cumming just from chewing on the prince's oddly tasty log and feeling the huge length of the prince's massive dong and her own shitdick invade her bowels. Now though, the feeling of a hard turd in her pussy and Sulaiman's spunk in her meaty arse brought on an uncontrollable orgasm, and she collapsed in a spasming, shit-filled heap.

Sulaiman was spent, but kept enough presence of mind to summon servants to remove the fecal matter and to quickly wash both his and Amira's privates. He crept into bed beside the still shaking girl and took her large curvy body in his arms, before enjoying the taste as he tongued her shitty mouth. "That was simply amazing my dear" he whispered as he looked into her eyes.

"It was, wasn't it my lord?" Amira replied as she felt her passion began to build again with her body pressed tightly into her master's muscled brown body. She was on the verge of reaching round to play with the prince's anus when she was halted.

"While I would like for nothing more than to carry on our depraved games" he said, "I think it only fair that I play with the remaining candidate. Go now and tell her she is summoned and then go and play with Molly and Ayesha until you are recalled this evening." As Amira headed out of the door, Sulaiman called after her "and know, my dear, that that was one of the most intense and amazing experiences of my life."

Megane

Sulaiman lay in bed thinking about the previous candidates. They had each satisfied an inner craving of his, and there was nothing to choose between them in terms of making a good harem slut. In their own way Molly, Ayesha, and Amira had each been as depraved as the other, and each had had a lovely, attractive personality as well. Sulaiman could honestly envisage being ecstatic to wake up to any one of them: whether it was a perfect blowjob from Molly, an armpit tongue-bath from Ayesha, or a hard and massive turd from Amira's wonderful rectum. Unable to resolve the conflict he waited for the summoned girl, deliberately emptying his mind until the final candidate appeared before him.

She arrived silently with eyes downcast. Sulaiman took a moment to study her. She was petite and blonde with smallish perky tits on a slim body, a beautiful face with a full mouth, and large blue eyes. The prince thought back to the times he had seen her yesterday, and remembered that he had seen Amira fisting her arse and slapping her tits and had heard Ayesha make a cryptic remark as to her having a high pain threshold. With a flash of realisation Sulaiman questioned her: "So my dear, our final candidate, you are a painslut am I correct?"

Sulaiman was enchanted by the movement of her silky blonde hair as she nodded. "Oui" she said simply.

"And what is your name my dear?"

"Eet eez Megane my lord" she replied in a quiet voice but with a sultry French accent evident.

Starting to get slightly exasperated by her unforthcoming answers but enchanted by her accent Sulaiman asked, "And why, my dear, do you feel worthy of a place in my harem?"

"I don't my lord" Megane replied, eyes still downcast.

"Then why are you here?" Sulaiman inquired feeling his temper rise.

"My father made me, and zen you choose moi" she shrugged.

"Are you deliberately seeking to provoke me?" Sulaiman spat, on the verge of dismissing the noncommittal French girl however beautiful and sexy she looked.

"Oui" she said simply. Megane then looked up and met Sulaiman's eyes for the first time. "I ave made my master angry, and now ee will punish me?" she asked unable to disguise a slight flush in her cheeks.

Sulaiman realised what was going on now, and remembered how to play this game. "You will be punished only if I say you are to be punished slut" he barked. "I would punish a person and perhaps a pet for angering me, but it would be irrational to punish a puddle for making my feet wet. That is your level, you twisted pain slut, you need to convince me that you are worthy of my belt."