Recycled Lingerie Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This revelation took me completely off guard. I found myself wanting to hear this. I was turned on beyond belief.

She reached down to pull off my shorts as she said, "I want you. Now."

Needless to say, when she pulled off my briefs, my cock was fully at attention. She stroked it, and it sent shivers through me. I reached out, and when I cupped her breasts, she threw her head back and moaned.

"You have no idea how long I have waited to feel you doing that!" she said.

I grabbed her and turned her over. Lying on her back, she was a sight! Her full hips felt as soft as they looked. I ran my hands all over them, and then up and down her legs. I ran my fingers over her breasts, and slid them inside the edges of the cups, probing for her nipples. I unhooked her bra. Her breasts were soft, but not saggy. I kissed her nipples. Her areolas were about the size of half dollars, and her nipples were small, but hard. I sucked on one and then the other. She moaned with every lick and nibble.

"I love having them sucked. OHH. Put your teeth on it and give it a . . . yeah . . . like that. Now the other one. Oh, fuck does that feel good."

I returned to kissing her on the mouth while my hands took their own trip from the "Highlands" to the "Lowlands." I caressed her thighs and her hips. I reached around and played with her supple butt. I tickled her thighs just above the tops of her stockings, just as I had just seen her do. I moved my hand slowly up toward her sex, but stopped just before contact, caressing all around her pussy.

"Oh god, yes. Mmmmm. Oh ha . . . tickles . . . ahhh yeah . . . little higher YES!"

Suddenly, she took my hand and placed it right on her pussy.

"Oh god! Ohhh."

I could feel her labia through the wet fabric of the panties. She pushed her pelvis into my hand, grinding it on my fingers. I sat up and reached for the waistband of her panties. I looked at her face.

She mouthed the word, "Yes," unable to speak.

I slowly, very slowly, pulled her panties down her legs, caressing her as I did. I kissed her silk-covered legs all the way down as I removed them.

"Oh, yes. Slow . . . so good . . . silky touch . . . soft OH YEAH!"

As soon as they were off her ankles, she spread her legs and I got a look at her beautiful, fur-covered pussy. Framed by the stockings and garter belt, it was incredibly erotic. Her waist was slender, but her hips were what my Yiddish-speaking poker buddy would call "zaftig."

I climbed back up next to her and told her not to move a muscle. I started to trace my fingers all over her body. I licked her ear lobes as my fingers traced the shape of her breasts. Her nipples were next, and they received a couple of minutes of attention. I used my finger tips as well as the backs of my fingers. I let the fingernails slide and tickle over her breasts, teasing the nipples with scant touches.

She moaned as I moved my hands over her. Sometimes she whispered, and sometimes she cried out.

My fingers travelled south, and caressed her midriff as I continued to enjoy the silky texture of her skin. I had not touched a woman in so long, I was enjoying every square inch of her skin, and I wanted to linger over each one. After about fifteen minutes of these caresses, I moved toward her pussy.

I played with her pubic hair for a while, enjoying the silky feel.

As I first touched her there, she said, "Slowly. Take your time."

"I intend to."

I played with the soft fur for a couple of minutes, paying attention to the way the hair lay and curled.

"The feel of your hair is so sensual. It's so, so soft. I see something else that looks soft."

I moved down and traced the outline of her labia.

"Your touch is so light . . . so light. Please, now. Touch my pussy!"

I began to touch the labia softly, and I could tell the sensation was driving Mandy wild. I caressed the outside of her lips for a couple of minutes, too.

"Oh . . . ahhh . . . God yeah."

I slid one finger between them, and she shuddered. I lingered there, touching, probing. One finger in, then two.

Sliding a finger up, I found her clit. She gasped.

I began to give it small circular rubs, and I could feel her pulsating to every one.

I whispered in her ear, "I don't suppose I could talk you into letting me put my tongue down there, could I?"

All she could do was smile, shudder involuntarily at the thought and say something that sounded like, "Ngnyahhh!"

I whispered, "I take that to mean 'yes.' I'll be right back after I got us another scotch."

She made another sound similar to the first one, and grabbed my head with both hands. It seemed she didn't want another drink just yet.

Her hands stayed on my head until I reached her pussy. I blew a little breath on her clit, which I was still rubbing. I pulled her labia apart, and I could feel her tense in anticipation.

When my tongue touched her clit, she screamed, "YESSS!"

I made the same lazy circles with my tongue that I had been making with my finger. I took a finger and inserted it into her pussy.

She whimpered, "Tttwo."

A second finger joined the first. Mandy was now thrusting her hips into my face and hand, and I alternately pushed my tongue hard into her clit and then gave it light licks and butterfly kisses.

Mandy arched her back, and let loose. She screamed and bucked, and drove her pelvis harder and harder against my hand and mouth. She didn't exactly flood my face, but she was pretty juicy as she came. I continued to lick her until she pushed me away.

"Nnno. Nnno more. Sssensssitive. Ppplease." She stuttered between contractions around my fingers. I pulled away, and she lay there panting.

I lay next to her and stroked her hair. I told her not to say anything for a while, and we just cuddled.

Finally, she said, "That was amazing! I've never met a man who could eat pussy that well! In spite of everything else, if one of my guys had done that to me, I might have married him." She stopped short, realizing what she had just said.

I looked at her and said, "What 'everything else?'"

She shook her head "no" and looked away from me.

I held her and said, "There's nothing you can say that will turn me away. You said, 'In spite of everything else.' What does that mean? Trust me. Please."

Mandy looked down and thought for a moment. She looked back up at me, a little fear in her eyes, and said, "I hope this doesn't turn you off or keep us from doing this again, but I'm bisexual."

She kept her eyes down and said, "I never accepted a proposal from any of my men because I knew none of them would understand or want an open relationship where I had women too. I never told my parents, and I never told Joyce."

She buried her head in my chest, waiting for an answer.

"Mandy, I don't know how to tell you this, but . . ."

"You hate me! It's okay. I understand. You think your sister-in-law is a dyke, and you wouldn't want to be seen with me in public." She sobbed.

"No, Mandy. Look at me."

She wouldn't raise her eyes to mine, so I put my hands on the sides of her head and gently turned her face towards me.

"Mandy, you have seen all of the things that were in that lingerie chest. We used all of them. Yes, your cute little sister was into all of that, and she taught me to like every bit of it. I taught her a few things, too, and no fantasy was taboo as long as it was just the two of us in our own bedroom and we both agreed that we liked it."

I paused and thought about what I had to say next. I took her hands in mine, and continued as softly calmly as I could.

"Some of those fantasies were about her and another woman."

I saw the shocked look on her face.

"Yes. Joyce had lesbian fantasies. But they were only fantasies. She never had a woman, and I'm sure she never actually ever considered really doing it with another woman. But the thought of lesbian sex turned her on tremendously. She would cum like a freight train when I talked about a women sensuously taking her clothes off and making tender love to her while I watched. I would mentally walk her through each touch and stroke while I touched her in the same places.

"I put massage oil on my hands to make them a little softer, and then I would blindfold her and tell her that my fingers were those of a woman. It drove her wild. Sometimes we would even do it while she was tied to the bed with those restraints you saw in the bottom drawer. Doing it with that soft chinchilla mitten on my hand was always a winner for her. And there was one more thing."

Mandy sat up and looked at me with shock.

"You mean there's something on top of that?"

I looked her straight in the eye.

"We didn't talk about women in the abstract. Sometimes I would tell her that it was one of her friends or co-workers doing it to her, or even someone we had met on a trip or cruise. And on a couple of occasions it was . . ."

"Who?" asked Mandy.

"Well, it was . . ."

"Who?!?!" she now demanded.

"It was you, Mandy. It was you."

Mandy jerked back and put her hand to her mouth in surprise.

I continued, "Yes, one of her fantasies was to have her older sister tie her up, slowly strip off her clothes, lick her and make her cum. And I loved every word of it when we acted it out. She couldn't tell you for the same reason that you couldn't share with her that you are bi. She thought it would repulse you and make you hate her."

Mandy hugged me and started crying. I let her have a couple of minutes 'till she stopped and calmed down.

"Uh, Mandy, I know this is an emotional time, but I think there's something you might want to finish. I'm about to get a case of blue balls here."

She looked up at me, and quietly said, "Sorry."

The next thing I knew I had the softest pair of lips I had ever felt kissing the head of my still-erect penis.

For the next five minutes, I had a blowjob that was every bit as good as Joyce's, and that's saying a lot! I caught myself wondering at one point if it ran in the family. Then thought of my mother-in-law giving me one, almost broke the moment, and I had to look back down at Mandy's short hair flying to and fro as she serviced me to get that image out of my head.

She broke off the tongue action, and swung her body over mine. I felt her hand guide my dick towards her pussy, and felt her rub its head back and forth across her labia a few times. She moved the head of my dick slowly in and out. Just the head. It felt really good. Then, she slowly sat on it, moved it all the way in and started to move up and down. She moved slowly at first, increasing the tempo as she rode me.

She looked at me as if she was trying to decide on something. Finally, she smiled devilishly.

She said, "OK, Mr. Fantasy. How does fucking me feel, Big Boy? Does that feel good? Like to watch my boobs as I fuck you? Or would you rather jack off while you watch me eat out another woman? Would you like me to slowly strip her clothes off while I rub my hands all over her? You want to watch me take her dress off and caress her body through a silky slip.

"I'm going to slowly pull off the slip and feel her breasts. Watch me as I take off her bra and suck her nipples. I love to do that! I'll pull her panties down with my teeth as you watch, and then I'll throw her down on the bed. Your bed. Would you like to see me tie her to the posts, spread her legs and put my tongue in her slit? I'd love to put my lips on her clit and suck it. Is that what you'd like to see?"

Five minutes of that was more than I could take. I came for at least half a minute. I was in such a spasm that I could hardly speak!

"Uh . . . nnnnngggngn," was about all that came out as I strained.

Finally, the sensation was too much, and I pulled her off me. To my amazement, she reached down and caught some of the cum that was dripping out of her pussy and licked her fingers!

"I think the scotch added a little flavor there. I'll have to remember that!" she said with a wink.

She smiled a devilish smile, and said, "The way you sounded when you told me about that lesbian fantasy, I figured it was yours every bit as much as it was hers. I was right, wasn't I?"

I grabbed for my scotch and handed hers to her, then held up the glass for a toast, and said "You got my number! God, that was sexy!"

We drank and talked for a while. Mandy asked if our fantasy life ever went beyond the bedroom.

I said, "Do you mean did we ever do it anywhere else? Sure we did it whenever we travelled. Shipboard cabins, hotel rooms, once in a while in the car . . ."

"No. What I mean is did you ever, ever act out anything with another person?"

"No. I talked about it with Joyce to make sure we were always on the same page. She never wanted to make love to anyone but me. Period. And we never did.

"The closest we ever came was when there was a woman at a party that Joyce thought was sexy. She told me to flirt with her, and we later used that in our role-playing for a while. The most I did was stroke her arm a few times while we talked, and I got her a little hot before Joyce, as we had pre-arranged, came over and told me to dance with her. The woman tried to corner me alone before we left, probably to give me her number, but I had Joyce stuck with me like glue the rest of the evening."

"Okay. Joyce didn't want either of you to go outside the marriage. How about you?"

"I can't say that there were times when I wondered what I would do if Joyce brought home another woman and made love to her in front of me. I don't think I would have fucked another woman, even with Joyce's permission, though I decided I might have enjoyed actually seeing her do a lesbian act for me."

"Every man's fantasy, eh"

"Yeah, I guess it is."

"What is it about watching lesbians that turns men on so much?" mused Mandy.

"I've thought about this, and I think it's because men are so visually-oriented. Watching sex turns them on, but a lot of men don't get turned on by seeing another naked man. Sex between two women solves that problem."

"Makes sense. So men who watch straight couples fuck may be a little gay?"

"Some, I guess. But others are a little more abstract. They put themselves in place of the male actor, and imagine that it's them doing the fucking or receiving the sucking. They fantasize that they are doing it to the woman, not the actor. It's a little like eye-hand coordination. They see a dick going into a pussy. Their own hand is providing stimulation at the same time, so it must be their dick going into the pussy. Think 'manually-operated virtual reality.'"

"Very clinical and well thought out."

"Yeah. It's either that or they are a little gay."

Mandy and I cracked up.

She held up her glass and said, "Touché!"

We kissed for a while, and then Mandy and I put on robes and went downstairs. I cooked some dinner, and afterwards Mandy came to me and embraced me. We made love again.

It was plain, no-toys, no-outfits, raw, naked sex on the rug in front of the fireplace. It was romantic. It was sensual. It was erotic. There was a lot of kissing and fondling. Our fingers seemed to have no boundaries whatsoever. It was gentle, and it was passionate. We took our time, learning what the other liked. There was no rush to make the other cum. It was a time to explore the other person and get to really be with each other. It was every bit as good as the first time.

If it had been a scene in a 1950's movie, there would have been a lot of cutting to blowing curtains, licking flames in a fireplace, and crashing waves!

Afterwards, Mandy asked, "Is it okay of I spend the night?"

"Of course. I would like that very much."

We went upstairs and climbed into bed together. I had the strangest feeling. It had been well over a year since another person had been under those covers, and now it was my wife's sister! We hadn't had a drink in hours. I had a meal under my belt and I was sobering up. The reality of what we had just done and what we had revealed was both frightening and exhilarating.

Mandy had on one of the sexier nighties, and was cuddling next to me as I turned out the lights. She kissed me.

"Whoever wakes up first gets to decide what to take out of the lingerie chest next," she whispered.

With that, we went to sleep in each others' arms.

The next morning, I gently kissed Mandy awake. She smiled and kissed me back, then realized that there was something very wrong. She jerked about to see what had happened. She couldn't move very far because her hands and feet were tied to the four posts of the bed with lamb's-wool-padded restraints at the end of leather straps.

"Bet you wish you woke up first, eh?" I grinned lecherously. "Your lesbian sex talk yesterday about tying up another woman made me think of it."

She looked a little excited, but mostly frightened.

"Please, no pain. I'm not into that. Promise me. PROMISE ME! No pain! Let me go!"

I put my finger to my lips and said, "Mandy, Joyce and I never intentionally hurt each other in all the time we were married. It did not appeal to either of us, and the thought of hurting someone I love is physically repulsive to me."

I saw Mandy relax a bit. She said, "Whew. I don't do pain. It scares the shit out of me. When I realized that you tied me up, all I could think about was the leather whip I saw in the bottom drawer. I saw the handle, and I couldn't even touch it. I've done some kinky stuff in my life but that was the only thing in that chest that really creeped me out. I couldn't imagine my sister enjoying being whipped."

"Oh, you mean this?" I said as I held up a leather object.

She shuddered, started struggling against the restraints again.

She cried, "No! You promised! No pain!"

I immediately held the gadget out and showed it to her. It was about the size of a D-cell flashlight, and really did look a little like a whip handle, I realized. She relaxed slightly when she saw there was no whip, and nervously giggled a little when I snapped a rod with a one inch plastic ball at the end into the socket at the end of the device. She was still tense, though.

"It's a vibrator, Mandy. Just a vibrator. It has interchangeable tips, and I had an upholstery shop cover it in kidskin. Got some weird looks, but they did it."

I caressed her brow and kissed her until she was calm again.

Rubbing the soft calfskin against her cheek, I said, "Feel this."

She said, "Mmmm, soft. Wow, that's really a relief." And then with an impish smile, "More to the point, that looks like it's really going to give me some relief."

I turned it on, and said, "Okay. Now feel this."

I ran the ball across her stomach and down towards her thighs.

She squirmed.

She said, "Now that's what I'm looking for!"

Without touching her with anything else, I ran the ball over her breasts, neck, stomach, legs and arms. I played it over her nipples, watching them respond.

She giggled, squealed and purred as the ball hit various tickle spots and erogenous zones. I turned off the vibrator and held it to her mouth.

"Suck on it."

She gave me a wicked look, then gave it a tongue bath for a few seconds, put it into her mouth and sucked on it like a lollypop.

"Hmmm? Where else can I put it?" I mused. "Oh, I know!"

I turned it on and moved it to her pubic hair.

"Eeeee," she said letting out a little squeal.

I moved it around, getting closer and closer to her pussy.

No more squeals.

"Mmmmmmm," she purred.

Finally, I touched it to her labia.

She moaned softly, and caught her breath when it went inside the folds.

"Ohhhhh . . . AHHH!"

I put a little lube on it and stuck it into her now sopping vagina a few times.

"Ughhhhh . . . Ahh . . . Yesss!"

I saw her straining at the restraints, and I knew she wanted to put a finger on her clit while I was doing her pussy. I pulled the vibrator ball out and turned off the vibrator.