Red Doors Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He looked up into my eyes with a cocky smile. He seemed to be getting comfortable he guided us expertly so that my back was to the wall. With a quick movement he had me on his shoulders. Buried his tongue into my pussy swirling his tongue with long strokes.

"I don't think you are naked Thomas?" I whispered.

"Abigail lean onto the wall a little more. I want you sit on my face." His words shocked me.

I looked down into his eyes he was moving us again. Sometime he seemed to have gotten naked. He laid back onto the floor pulling me on top of him. I was trying to help him but seemed to be hindering instead.

He was patient until he had me above his mouth. My body weight was being placed on my knees. He looked like he was going to be smothered. He was placing his hands on my hips. He tried to get my pussy centered on his face.

"Now sit Abigail. C'mon sit on your man's face." His voice was excited.

My fear of drowning or smothering him made it impossible to sit fully onto his face. He didn't give up he was determined for me to drown him.

"Abigail sit down let me show you how I can lick you. I need this Abigail I need to lick your pussy. Nothing else matters right now." His voice was shaking.

Lowering myself onto his tongue, he immediately stuck his tongue deep. I was so shocked I forgot to worry about drowning him. I lowered some more his tongue was making me quiver. His tongue was so sensually tasting me.

"Thomas oh Thomas how do you know how to do this?" I asked not caring about the answer.

He didn't speak but was honing in on my clit. I was feeling the sensation of cumming it was at a distance. He took his fingers pulled on my clit as his tongue was lapping on my lips.

My mind wasn't comprehending the immense sensuality of being allowed to be free to cum. Nothing expected from you other than cumming over and over again. His tongue was making me sway with pleasure. He was making me feel oh so very wonderful. I started moving my hips a little at a time. He was working his tongue deeper inside of me.

That's when I was caught off balance as my orgasm tore thru my body. My back went straight, my hips pressed down, as that was happening my toes dug into the carpet. Knees slammed shut knocking Thomas' jaws back a little.

"Ohhhhh yes! yes! ohhhh fuckin yes." I shouted.

Thomas moved my knee's open again, never missing a lap. He was sensationally licking me. His tongue was as though it was programmed into my orgasms. When the second came on I arched my back to push my hips higher.

"Nooo ohh wow wow... ..youu areeeee makinnnnn meeeeeee cummmmmmmm" I shouted once again.

I had showered him with cum, he was staying right up with the gushing. He was a great licker not missing a lick. My body had turned into a great big goose pimple my spine was tingling. My voice was throaty burning from the constant deep inhaling.

As the next orgasm was making me shake I looked down seen Thomas' eyes. He had quit holding my thighs, I made good use of this. In one clean motion I turned myself around. My pussy was on his face, his cock was going down my throat.

He was focused with licking me intensely that I was able to lift his cock deep down my throat. Lips were tight around the noble head. He fit quite wonderfully in my mouth. I used my fingers to massage his balls. He seemed to respond to my swirling of my tongue along the shaft.

Hearing the slurping sounds of Thomas' mouth threw me into over drive. Making my hips grind down onto his mouth. I was pulling his cock up sucking it with my tongue. His precum was very good tasting. I heard him moaning with each long hard suck he was moaning.

The pleasure of making him moan brought me to full attention. This was something I wanted. I wanted him to have the greatest blow job his body ever experienced. I was making long hard pulls, then bringing his cock almost out I thrust back down to the base.

I was enjoying the cock play. The absolutely sensual sensation of his cock buried deep into my throat. His breathing had increased he sounded as though he had been running. Almost out of oxygen he was gulping for each ragged breath.

I felt his cock swell a little more, that showed me that his orgasm was close. As I let it go it fell out. That got his attention. His tongue quit licking.

"Ahhhhh Abigail I need you to suckk me nowwww." Thomas shouted.

I grinned enjoying this little pleasure I was evoking upon him. I wouldn't ever leave a man unsatisfied. Allowing them to shower my throat I was eager wanting him to cum on me... in me... around me...

I couldn't pretend with him. Men enjoy hearing their woman gagging... The worst thing was to gag and quit. Men got blue balls by that. I didn't know why that came flying past my thoughts...

My mind was racing with passions. Nothing was going to stop me from giving his body more pleasure. Intense pleasure was so wicked feeling that your body can give another such fucking great pleasure...

I got playful he trusted me to know I wouldn't leave him wanting. He was on the edge. I assured him with my tongue and fingers he was going to shatter into an orgasm. He brought me into focus of showing him sensual playing. My nipples were pressed hard on his stomach. His feet were starting to dig into my carpet. His hands were fists pressing onto the floor.

His body was ready for launching sequence. He was making moaning sounds so deep that I felt the floor vibrate. I was licking... Sucking... Pulling... kissing... nibbling on his organ.

He would feel the one touch change into another. He finally had to surrender to me. Nothing held back he was surrendering into my mouth. He was becoming more intent on his orgasm. I was feeling his body quaking it was at that moment his orgasm slammed into his body. His whole body got rigid. His heels were digging into my carpet. Knees locked with passions he had buried from me.

The heat was radiating all around him. I was sucking him as the first deep wave of cum splashed into my throat. I hadn't counted on so much cum so I lost some of it on the corners of my mouth.

"Ooooooooohhhhhhhhhhhh Mmmmyyyyy Goooooddddd Itssss Sooo greatttttttt... Whhyyyy? Whyyyyy?" His voice was screaming.

I felt his second wave of cum starting to splash inside of my throat. I took the base of his cock tightly, allowed him to come out. Stroking his cock harder he showered me with cum. The first splash was hot hitting me in my eyes. Not caring where he sprayed me he also got some up into my nose. I was covered in cum face so thickly covered it started to run down my chin.

His heels were digging so deeply in my carpet I knew he was gone. He wasn't with me any longer. He had launched out on that sub space trip. I was keeping his cock close to my face. I turned to look at his face from the mirror when he blew his last spurt straight into my hair.

I was a mess but I wanted to help him enjoy this sensory over load.

Nothing else mattered not then not this night.

*****

"Abigail where are you at? You have been sitting here looking as though you left me behind. Care to share anything?' Thomas asked smiling into my face.

I looked around we were at the restaurant crowed all around us. I almost groaned knowing it was only a day dream. I was so shocked it hadn't been real. Well, the fact of my getting sick in his car that didn't happen. Yet my heart was sad that what we did, wasn't real.

I lowered my eyes I didn't want him to see my face I knew I was blushing.

"Thomas I am sorry I must have drifted off. I am so embarrassed now." I said hesitantly.

*****

Thinking back to that night played inside my mind when the evenings got long. As for Marcus and Lilly they were my first failure. Their marriage was destroyed by the pregnancy. Thomas had somehow had the tests run. It was Marcus' even with this they never made it. They separated soon after their child was born.

The pain of losing this marriage stayed with me. I assumed it always would loss of a patient always caused us to take note. That we were only human.

"Oh Thomas how I miss you." I whispered to nobody.

I felt a stirring which made me smile. Thomas was this close to me always.

12