Red Fishnet Bodysuit Ch. 04

Story Info
Her husband watches the other men double penetrate her.
2.7k words
4.31
148.5k
40

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 04/19/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
PrevertedMe
PrevertedMe
3,076 Followers

Tammy laid tied on the motel room bed dressed in the red fishnet bodysuit, the dildo vibrating against her aching pussy and the metal pill humming atop her swollen clit. Her hips rolled hungrily, pushing her cunt down toward the elusive dildo, trying to make it push into her harder, to maybe penetrate her starving pussy. The head of the toy shimmered with the coating of her juices that had leaked from her sex, the snapped together opening of the bodysuit dark from absorbing her wetness.

Kneeling above her Jay held his withering cock inside of her mouth as she continued to suckle on it, rolling her tongue over the fleshy pole that had only moments before been hard and shooting a load of cum down her throat. Beside the bed Ted stood massaging her tit, his hand squeezing the soft mound as he rubbed at her swollen nipple through the bodysuit's material. At the foot of the bed Vic stood, his hands massaging her feet.

"Uuuuhhhhhhh," she sighed as Jay pulled back away from her, withdrawing his cock from her mouth's wet embrace.

"It's your turn, guys," Jay smiled as he shuffled off the bed.

With the loss of the fleshy pacifier and the release of her hair she rolled her head, rubbing some of the kinks out of her neck as she scanned the room from under heavy lids. She saw Vic standing at the foot of the bed, his eyes blazing with hunger as he stared at her, devoured her displayed and gyrating body. Ted stood above her, his eyes glued on the sight of his hand covering her breast.

As these things filled her vision and the sound of Jay's words filled her ears she felt a blast of hot air fan the flames in her loins. Her hips rose up off the bed slightly, effectively causing the dildo to slip from its precarious hold.

"Uuuhhhhhh," she whimpered in frustration over the loss of its vibrations.

"Damn she's hot," Vic groaned, his hands releasing her feet.

At first she felt deprived by this additional loss of stimulation but a second later she saw him stepping up to the bed side, his hands reaching toward her crotch. She felt the heat of his flesh emitting against her sex as he unsnapped the bodysuit. This loosened the garment from her body enough that the pill atop her clit rolled away. She laid there with the bodysuit flapping open, her legs spread wide. At her crotch her heated pussy glistened with her wetness, her pussy lips swollen and puffy, her hard clit poking out from under its hood.

The pill's vibrations were shut off as the toy was pulled away from her body. A second later Vic lifted the dildo and rubbed it against her fully exposed cunt. As he ran the tip of it up and down her slit, pausing to press it against her aching clit, Tammy rolled her hips at it.

"Oooooohhhhhhhhh," she moaned.

Cool air mixed with the feel of the toy as it brushed across her sex, caressed her wet and puffy lips.

She pushed herself at the dildo as Vic guided it back down along her slit but he only teased her with its hardness, rubbing it past her opening without pushing forward.

Her head rolled on the pillow, her eyes staring at the two men as they stood above her, each toying with her body in a different way. Over to the one side Jay stood watching all three of them, his eyes sparkling with delight as Tammy's body gyrated against her restraints and she whimpered her hunger.

A moment later Ted's hand left her breast. Instinctively she turned to look at him. He'd taken a step back away from the bed and was removing his cloths. As he undressed Tammy stared at his body, her tongue reflexively licking her lips as she saw the bulge in his pants and watched him bare the cock which was creating that bulge. When he was naked his near fully erect cock stood out from his body, waving in the air and pointing toward her. Tammy's eyes remained glued on the appendage, her tongue flickering across her lips as she continued to pull against her restraints, her hips rolling at the dildo Vic was teasing her with.

"You wanna suck it, don't you Baby?" Jay sighed from his position watching her. "You want Ted to fuck your mouth with his hard cock."

"Yes, she does," Ted grinned as he stepped toward the bed.

"Ooohhhhhhh," Tammy whimpered.

She watched him approach, watched his cock bounce as he took steps and began to climb up onto the mattress. Staring at his cock she felt her hunger intensify. She felt her aching pussy scream with desire as Vic rubbed the tip of the dildo past her opening once again.

Like Jay before, Ted shuffled across the bed guiding his cock toward her face. When he got up next to her head he gripped the base of it while pulling her hair away from her face with his other hand, then leaned forward. Tammy stretched her neck out, reached her mouth out toward the hard cock, her lips already parting.

"Mmmmmmmmm," she moaned as Ted pushed the head of it and the first inches past her lips and into her mouth. "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm."

She sucked on it, rolled her tongue across the fleshy pole invading her mouth. She pushed her head further forward, drew her lips down along its length until they bumped into Ted's fingers. Together they held it there for a moment, Ted sighing happily above her, Tammy mewing around the cock filling her mouth.

"That's it, Baby," Jay said happily. "Suck his cock. God you're beautiful."

The feel of a second cock in her mouth, of another man's cock, combined with hearing Jay's words. A flood of passion washed across her loins, the fires within her roaring to a new level.

Just then Vic placed the head of the dildo against her opening and applied very slight pressure. The tip pushed against her hole, pressed against her walls as they began to part in hungry anticipation. Tammy's hips jerked on the bed, pushed back at the toy as her body tried desperately to make the thing penetrate her fully, to make it push past her walls and into her sopping wet cunt. But Vic held the instrument so that only the tip of it pushed against her, it's stiffness teasing her need.

"Mmmmmm, mmmmmm," she whimpered sadly.

Ted pulled himself back a second later, withdrawing most of his cock before pushing forward again. As he began a series of slow, even trusts into her mouth Vic pulled the dildo away from Tammy's pussy. As she hungrily sucked on Ted's rigid cock she heard the toy being turned off. Opening her eye and looking out of the corner of it she saw Vic undressing, saw him tossing his cloths aside absently.

"Yea, suck his cock Tammy," Jay coached her. "Suck his hard cock. You're so beautiful when your being fucked in the mouth. So beautiful with a hard cock sliding past your lips."

"Yes, suck me, Tammy. Suck my cock," Ted joined in the coaching.

Hungrily anticipating what Vic would do once he'd finished undressing she sucked harder at Ted's cock, rolled her tongue rapidly across its flesh. She started to pump her head in limited action with Ted's rocking hips, fucking her mouth at his cock while he pushed himself back and forth. She closed her eyes as Vic, completely naked, his own stiff cock pointing out from his body, stepped toward the bed.

Laying there in the darkness of her closed eyes, her mouth being rhythmically fucked by a strange man's hard cock, Tammy whimpered with desire as she felt Vic's weight climbing onto the mattress. She moaned her need as she felt that weight moving between her legs.

"Yes, suck it Tammy. Suck my cock. Fuck me with your mouth." Ted told her, his hips rocking faster.

"So beautiful. So beautiful." Jay sighed next to the bed.

She felt a heat warming the air around her crotch, felt it stirring against the wetness that coated her sex. Reflexively her walls opened a little more of their own starving need.

Suddenly she felt hands on her inner thighs, felt the heat of their touch as they clasped her flesh. A second later warm breath blew across her swollen lips, brushed over her throbbing clit. In the next second a rough and wet tongue licked her slit. Starting at the very bottom it stroked its way upward, pressing at the insides of her lips, until it lapped at her clit.

The feel of it, the suddenness of the attack, caused an orgasm to explode inside of Tammy's body. With rocketing force it blasted to life within her loins, exploded along her nerves and caused her body to writher with trembling jerkiness.

Wanting to scream out her pleasure she tried to pull her lips off of Ted's cock, tried to roll her face away and moan out loudly. But he held her head in place and kept an inch of his cock buried inside her mouth, forcing her to continued sucking on the member while her body was racked with explosive waves.

"Mmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm," she whimpered around the pole. "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm."

"Suck me while you cum, Tammy," Ted told her. "Suck my cock while you cum."

"Fuckin' beautiful," Jay groaned.

Vic's tongue lapped at her clit, licking and rolling the hard little nub. Tammy's hips bumped and jerked at his face, her body tensing against the restraints. Explosion after explosion rocked through her, lighting all of her nerves on fire. Her back lifted up from the bed pushing her chest upward. Her hard nipples scratched at the bodysuit, pushing at the material that held tightly to her body and followed it through its rapture.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmmm," she moaned.

While Ted continued to fuck her mouth with limited strokes and Vic licked at her clit, Tammy moaned and whimpered as the orgasm washed through her body again and again with explosive waves. Jay remained standing to the side watching and sighing happily. She felt her fires raging inside her loins, felt them being fanned by the heat of her orgasm and her body rolled upon the bed.

Moments later the orgasm began to subside, its heated waves ebbing away. Just as her tensed body was beginning to relax, her muscles loosening and her back resting back onto the mattress, Vic pulled his mouth away from her pussy. She felt him scrambling upon the bed, felt his body climbing up her. The orgasm was just slipping back into a hidden spot inside her body when Vic's stiff cock suddenly plunged deep into her sex.

The rigid member pressed at her opening for a brief second, the tip of it rubbing at her gaping hole, before being driven foreword and penetrating her fully with one hard, forceful thrust. The feel of it sliding along her walls, the feel of its rigidity filling her, parting her hole and stuffing her sex completely with its hard flesh, brought the orgasm instantly back into existence.

"Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm," she moaned around Ted's cock as he stuffed it into her mouth as deep as he could. "Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm."

"Yea, suck my cock, Tammy," Ted sighed. "God you're hot."

"Oh God yes. Suck his cock, Baby. Suck his cock while Vic fucks your pussy. Cum all over their cocks, Baby. Cum all over their cocks." Jay whispered heavily from bed side.

"Damn her pussy feels good," Vic groaned. "She's so damn wet."

"Oh yea, fuck him, Baby. Fuck Vic's hard cock." Jay said.

Never before had she felt two hard cocks inside of her at once and this, combined with the knowledge that it was two strange men's cocks and that her husband was standing just feet away watching them stick their rigid poles into her, intensified the entire orgasm. She tasted the fleshiness of Ted's cock in her mouth, rolled her tongue across it as she sucked deeply. She felt the rigidity of Vic's member as he ground it into her cunt, pressed the head into her walls.

Tammy's hips jerked upon the bed, her legs pulled at the restraints as she bucked up at Vic's penetrating cock. The orgasm crashed through her with even stronger force, driving her body through a series of quivering spasms. The two men held their cocks inside of her cavities while the orgasm sent wave after wave of explosive delight coursing through her body. Tammy moaned and whimpered around Ted's cock as her hips gyrated and humped themselves with limited mobility at Vic's hardness. Upon her chest her breasts pushed at the fishnet bodysuit, smashing the pliant flesh into the material and pushing her stiff nipples into it. Her eyes closed completely and she sucked in breath through her nose.

"Mmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmm, mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm."

For long minutes the orgasm continued to crash through her weakening body, the lust filled explosions causing her body to quiver and shake even as her muscles tensed one second then relaxed the next. When she tasted a drop of precum leak from Ted's cock she sucked harder on it, pulled at it. Her hips hopped at Vic, ground her pelvis into him as she strained to stuff every centimeter of his cock into her that she could.

When the orgasm did begin to settle down, its pleasant waves ebbing back from the edges of her body's insanity, her muscles relaxed and she dropped into the mattress, weak and tired. But the two men with their cocks in her body were both on the brink of their own climaxes and they began to push and pull their cocks at her with increasing force.

Ted was the first to make his climax's closeness obvious. His fingers grew tighter within her hair, his hips rocking faster and with more of a jerking motion at her face. His cock grew more rigid within her mouth as it slid back and forth along her lips. Precum oozed from it as Tammy lapped at the precursor to the semen she would soon be swallowing.

"Suck my cock, Tammy. Suck it. Suck it." He panted and groaned above her.

"Yes Baby," Jay cheered. "Suck his cock and swallow his cum. God you're beautiful with a hard cock in your mouth. So beautiful."

Reflexively Tammy sucked harder at the bobbing member as it pushed and pulled along her lips. Between her legs she felt Vic's cock starting to grow more rigid as well, felt him loosing his steady rhythm as his body began a series of rapid fire jerks into her cunt as well.

"God, you're beautiful Baby," Jay sighed again and again. "So beautiful with two cocks fucking you."

"Oh yea, suck it Tammy. Suuuccckkk iiitttt," Ted groaned out.

Suddenly his hips jerked a few times at her mouth then he froze. With inches of his hard cock pressed into her mouth he held himself still, his muscles freezing in explosive tension as his cock began to twitch and jerk. A second later Tammy felt the first spray of his semen splash into her mouth and swallowed it greedily as she milked the remaining load from his balls. Spray after spray filled her mouth and slid down her throat as she gulped at the warm liquid.

The feel of Ted cumming in her mouth, the taste of his semen and the sense of his twitching cock stirred another orgasm inside of her, caused it to rise up to the beginning edges of consciousness. She drove her pussy at Vic's pumping cock as she sensed him being on the edge of release also, pushed her sex at his cock in a hungry attempt to make the new orgasm explode inside of her before he did.

"Mmmmm, mmmmmm, mmmmm" she whimpered hungrily.

She felt his cock become rock hard within her squeezing pussy muscles, felt him jack hammering himself at her a few last times before plunging himself as deep into her as he possibly could.

"Gooddd yeeessss," Vic groaned as he froze atop her and his cock began to shoot his load into her cunt.

The two men held themselves still as their cocks shot spray after spray of semen into Tammy's body. She sucked and gulped at the liquid pumping from Ted's cock and ground her hips into Vic. She moaned with a mixture of delight and sadness as they failed to bring her to that third intensive orgasm but simultaneously pumped their seed into her.

Continued...

PrevertedMe
PrevertedMe
3,076 Followers