Red-Hot Rita Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mr. Wilson moved his hands to Rita's head and fucked his wife's mouth. After a minute, he pulled back and lifted Rita to her feet. They moved to the bed and laid on it whispering. I couldn't hear what they were saying but Mr. Wilson smiled and Rita climbed on top of his cock facing me with her back to him. She quickly sat down on his cock, grinding her hips as she played with her nipples.

Rita stretched her tits out and looked at me. She flickered her tongue in my direction and nodded her head up and down. Our eyes were locked as she rode up and down shaking her tits for me. I stared and stroked wishing I was inside doing her. She was putting on a good show for me and her husband was definitely the unknowing participant here.

Mr. Wilson started grunting loudly and Rita seemed to work her hips harder in response. I started pumping my cock faster when Rita stood up with her ass in my direction. She bent over and suck Mr. Wilson into her mouth. I could only see her head bob up and down and her ass shake toward me.

Rita was pulling and sucking her husband's cock and I was jacking myself good. Suddenly her head jerked up and I heard her yell, "Oh yeah! Give it to me!" She laid her head on Mr. Wilson's chest and turned toward me. I didn't have a great view but it was clear that he had cum on her face. I could see the cum glistening on her beautiful lips and cheeks. She kept looking at me and silently mouthed, "Cum for me Paul."

I kept stroking myself as I stared at her naked body. Rita rolled over on the bed and I lost sight of her for a moment and then saw Mr. Wilson get up and move past the window. I quickly ducked out of sight and almost fell. "Fuck!!" I mumbled to myself. I was breathing hard when I heard a light tapping on the window. I looked up and saw Rita there. She stood on the other side of the glass fingering her hot pussy with cum dripping down her face.

She bent down and motioned for me to show her my cock. Pointing down with her free hand, she licked the window. She then resumed fingering herself with one hand while the other pulled on a nipple. Rita has a nasty look on her face and whispered, "Hurry Paul."

I worked my hand furiously, staring at Rita's finger-filled pussy. When I was about to unload, Rita turned away abruptly and pressed her ass against the window. "Honey." she said. "Get on the bed for round two." Her ass-flesh was right there in my face and I imagined fucking her ass again. I took a chance and licked the glass as I gave myself a few more strokes and shot my cum on the house. I sighed and unloaded the last few spurts on the flowers as Rita turned back to look at me. Looking up I saw her smile and blow me a kiss before she slowly closed the curtains. She mouthed, "Tomorrow." And then was gone..

I stumbled home, fantasizing about 'round two' but egotistically thought about how Mr. Wilson probably couldn't make Rita cum like I did. After washing up, I went to bed, not quite satisfied but able to sleep.

**********

The following afternoon, Rita and I were talking in the kitchen when Mr. Wilson came home. We hadn't fucked yet, only kissed and fondled each other. Mr. Wilson asserted himself as husband and kissed Rita rather passionately when he walked in.

"I'm going to go for a swim before dinner." Mr. Wilson said. "Want to join me."

"No, you go honey. I have to finish getting dinner ready and I need to talk to Paul about some things I want done in the yard. He's been such a great help, I thought we'd try to take on a bigger project this summer."

"Great. Well you know I don't have much of a green thumb. Just want the lawn nice and green.' And with that, he went to change.

"Paul, I've been thinking... " Rita whispered. She looked so good in the late afternoon light. "I'm going to take your big cock and make it my project this summer. In just a few weeks, you'll be on summer vacation and I am going to put you to work."

"Will the pay be good?" I played along.

"We can negotiate pay based on your performance. Last night was a great start I think."

Just then Mr. Wilson walked back through the kitchen to the pool. Rita moved to the sink and looked out the window. When her husband looked back she waved and he dove in and began to swim laps.

"Now's your chance Paul." Rita said as she lifted her skirt up to expose her ass. I quickly dropped my shorts to my ankles and got behind her. I pushed her panties to the side and started rubbing my cock through her slit and across her asshole. Rita was will watching her husband swim but moaned, "MMmmm... " When she felt my cock against her ass.

"Rita, I love your ass." I groaned.

"We don't have time for that now. Just fuck me sweetie."

I slid my cock into her juicy cunt-hole and began thrusting slowly to let her cream coat my shaft. She wiggled her hips to adjust herself and then started pushing back away from the counter against me. I could see Mr. Wilson swimming as I looked past Rita out the window. He stood up in the pool looking around and Rita waved at him awkwardly. He waved back but was too far away to see exactly what we were doing and submerged back underwater.

I squeezed her hips then and gave her some hard thrusts just to watch her ass ripple. Rita lowered her hips a little more and spread her legs wider on the floor. I loved the fact that she wore heels almost all the time.

Each thrust provoked a grunt and a moan from our bodies. The smooth slick passion of our bumping grew into a pistoning torrent of obscenities. My penetration grew longer and harder as Rita fucked me back furiously.

"Hurry Paul! We don't have much time! AAIEE!! Fill me up baby!" She clenched her teeth and hummed in ecstasy. Mr. Wilson was standing in the shallow end of the pool looking out at the golf course.

"OH GAWD RITA!" I yelled. Pounding for release, I reached around to play with her clit and fuck up hard causing her to rise up onto her toes. "OH!! OOOHHH!! UNH HUH!! RITA!!"

She was panting, almost suspended in the air by my cock. I was driving my shaft into her, my cockhead sliding across her inner walls at various angles. Rita leaned forward into the sink, grabbing the counter for support.

"OH PAUL!! THIS IS SOOO HOT!! HE'S GETTING OUT OF THE POOL... HURRY! I'M GONNA CUM FOR YOU!! OH GAWD!!" I could see Mr. Wilson drying himself off. "HURRY!" she urged. "Here he... CCccuumminngg!! Ahh! Ahh! Ahh! Oh gawd!!" Rita muffled her orgasm in a dish towel as I pumped my load into her spasming cunt. I grunted and held her there for a second breathing hard and squirting. Frantic, she pulled away as spurt of cum hit her ass. Mr. Wilson began walking up to the house as Rita used the towel to wipe her cunt, ass, and the floor. She told me to zip up and go out the front door as she scurried away into the bathroom.

I showered at home and was in dreamland. My fantasies were unfolding in an unpredictable manner and I had Rita to thank for it all. She was so beautiful and sexy but her sense of the sexually dramatic was the best. The night past quickly and even though I didn't see Rita, I was happy with the memory of the afternoon.

*************

The next morning, I came down for breakfast and found my mother in the kitchen having coffee wearing a short robe that accented her legs. The robe was open at the top and I could almost see her nipples. The vision of her sent a charge through me even though it was my mom.

She was watching as I got some cereal and joined her at the table. She smiled and said she felt like she was losing me to my growing maturity and independence. It was true that we weren't talking as much as we used to and my hot affair with Rita was only taking me further into manhood. But I told her she was my favorite girl and that I would always be her son.

"How are things at school?" She changed the topic.

"Good. You know, it's not too hard. I'm actually really enjoying my English class. We're reading poetry. It's kind of fun."

"Is that the class with Mrs. Ryan?"

"Yeah. She's an interesting lady."

I could hear her cross her legs and tried not to stare. "Just keep up your grades so you can get into school at Tucson next year. Oh, by the way, your father and I are going to a function at the country club tonight. We should be home at about 11:00."

"OK. I'll find something to eat when I get home from school."

The day passed slowly. In English class, Mrs. Ryan had us reading love poetry. When it was my turn, I tried my best and acted like I was reading it to her. She didn't say anything of course, but she did give me a nice smile at the end of class.

After school, I was a little bored. I wished that Rita had picked me up to give me blow-jobs like she periodically did but she was busy. I assumed that Rita and her husband would be at the country club party with my parents so I knew wouldn't see her in any form that night. I surfed through TV channels and compared Rita's body with those of the girls in music videos. I wondered if she could dance like they did.

I woke from my hypnotic state when heard a noise in the kitchen. It sounded like the backdoor. I was a little alarmed and got up to check it out. Suddenly Rita burst into the TV room, standing there in a long coat.

"I knew you were going to be home alone tonight so I thought I'd bring you a treat." she said trying to mask her excitement. "I didn't want you to be lonely or think that I could go without your hot cock for a day so here I am."

"Rita, you know how I feel about you and I think about you all the time. I'm glad you're here but what about your husband and the party?"

"I love my husband Paul, but those parties are a bore." Rita said. She looked a little funny, like she was uncomfortable. "Especially when there's a nice big hard cock to play with next door. I would never leave my husband but there's no reason that we can't have some good nasty fun to take care of our special daily needs. Is there Paul?"

With that, Rita opened her coat to reveal her almost naked body. She was wearing a hot pink half-bra that left her nipples exposed and her pussy was also exposed by a pair of matching crotchless panties. To top it all off, she wore pink high heels and there was a wire that led from her pussy to a device that was attached to the waistband of her panties.

"If you keep your mouth open like that I'm gonna have to put my tongue in it Paul. Do you like what you see?"

I was speechless so Rita gave me a delicious tongue kiss. My hands were all over her, our bodies grinding as she flickered her tongue in my mouth. Finally, we had to come up for air. I asked her what the wire was.

"It's a vibrating silver bullet. I'm so wet with it inside me Paul. It's not like your magnificent cock but it stimulates me in a different way." Rita answered. "It's made me so horny. You should see the toys I found today. I only got this one but maybe we can go together sometime. That would be a fun little adventure."

She kissed me again and I played with her clit. I loved the crotchless panties and I could feel the vibrations the bullet was making. Rita then took the lead and led me to the couch. She knelt in front of me and undid my shorts as I pulled off my t-shirt. "Oh this cock! I want you fuck me with it hard and fast. We only have an hour or so baby. Let's see how many times we can cum together. This little toy has me feeling like a slut tonight."

Rita was wanton and aggressive and I loved it. She threw off her coat, baring her sexpot outfit. As we frenched, I reached down and pulled the bullet from her hot cunt. She was drenched and shuddered as I held the vibrating toy to her clit. She took command again and pushed me back on the couch and straddled me.

Lowering her dripping pussy onto my cock, she fed me her tits. My mouth engulfed her nipple and her slick love-lips engulfed my cock. Rita put her hands on my shoulders and began a slow sexy ride, bucking rhythmically to coat my cock. The creamy mixture of her juices and my precum made it easier for her to take more cock. I grabbed her ass and squeezed as she pumped on me. Moaning and suckling on her beautiful tits, I also played with her tight asshole.

Rita picked up the pace and was soon slamming her cunt onto my cock. We were both gasping with exertion, the spine-tingling energy surging from my cock into her deepest being. I coated her asshole with the juices that were dripping down to my balls and raised my head to shove my tongue in her mouth.

Our fucking became louder with the pumping sounds of my throbbing hard cock in her sloppy pussy. I relished every stroke and tried my best to make it sexier than ever for Rita. I was consumed by the feeling of her love-hole working up and down my fuck-rod and let her know.

"Rita, you're so beautiful like this. I want you to cum for me. I want you to feel as good as I do. Use my cock and cum you hot slut! Feel how good it is to ride on my big fuck-pole. It's for you. I'm gonna cum and flood your beautiful body."

I slammed up into Rita and she slammed down on me. I reached for the bullet vibrator and awkwardly turned it on. Then I slid it against her asshole as she bounced up and down to get it coated with her cream. In the next instant, I popped it in her ass and she screamed.

"OH SHIT!! PAUL!!" She was cumming. "OH MY ASS!! AAAHHH!!"

For once, Rita just enjoyed her cum and moaned. I worked her ass and bounced her harder trying to coax more and more cum spasming action from her.

"Yeah, Rita! Work it! Cum again you hot slut! Feel the vibration in your ass! Use my cock and slam your sweet pussy on me!"

"AAAHHH!! YES!! OH CUMMING!!"

I could feel Rita's cunt muscles tensing as I put my finger against her ass with the toy. She pushed her big tits against me and shook in a tight gyrating motion. I tugged on the wire connected to her ass, causing her to shudder. Then I grabbed her ass and rolled her over, keeping my cock in her.

Rita knew what I wanted to do and lifted her legs to my shoulders. I started slamming into her wanting to make it a little rough. Rita opened eyes wide and her mouth formed an 'O' as I jackhammered her slick hole. The friction between us was building toward an explosion. The whole scene was so hot I knew I was about to cum. I pounded Rita a little longer, watching her body writhe in pleasure, seeing her tits shake, staring into her eyes.

"Paul... so good!! Just like that!! Gonna cum again!!"

"Oh yeah Rita!! Almost there baby!!"

Our bodies were pressed tightly together as Rita reached for me around her extended legs. I gave her one long thrust before ramming into her and collapsing with my cock fully engulfed, cum shooting in wicked spasms. At the same time I pulled the wire and dislodged the bullet from Rita's ass, causing her to jump against me with another bolt of pleasure. "Oh gawd!" She whined.

I released her legs and she wrapped them around me to keep my cock in her. After some moments of silence broken only by our breathing, we kissed gently and pulled apart.

"You're so hot Rita. I love what you do to me. Your gorgeous body was made for my cock."

"MMmmm Paul. You are a fucking stud. I love your cock." She paused. "Paul look at me." She kiss me softly and then looked into my eyes. "I love you. I love your cock. We can't be together like a couple but... But we can have a very special relationship. I love being able to have... "

Her words ignited me and I interrupted. "I love you too Rita. I know... I just want to be able to keep fucking you... "

"Your cock is mine Paul. Your big hard cock is mine. Promise me I can have it like this whenever I want."

I didn't speak, I just kissed her. Unfortunately, a few minutes later we realized that my parents would be home soon and Rita covered up her radiant body and left. I showered and slept soundly, dreaming of all the possibilities.

**************

The summer arrived quickly and my torrid affair with Rita grew more passionate as our fucking took on renewed energy with the longer days and my freedom from school. One day we visited an adult store and bought some toys. We used an anal plug and vibrator in many different kinky scenarios. One of my favorites was when Rita wore the anal plug as we worked in the garden and had to talk to my mom who came over to take a look at our efforts. Another was when I double penetrated her, my cock in her ass and a vibrator in her pussy as we sat in front of a mirror, my hands on her tits and hers working the vibrator and her clit—Rita came so hard she fell to the floor and I shot my load all over her undulating body.

I did everything for Rita I could. Our relationship was almost all sexual but I wasn't complaining and there as an easy atmosphere between us. Rita dressed to keep me horny--she never wore panties during the day unless they were crotchless, she almost always wore skirts and high heels, and her blouses revealed much of her ample cleavage. Mr. Wilson continued to enjoy the benefits of his wife's appetite for sex and Rita put on some good shows for me during their sessions.

Rita and I fucked on the golf course several times during the hot summer afternoons. One day she unsheathed some new golf balls and put one in her pussy as we drove around in the cart. I had to finger her hard to get it out and she came as I pulled it out. Fortunately, the ball didn't hurt her pussy as she was in good shape from our frequent fucking.

Eventually, the summer came to an end and I went off to college in Tucson a few hours away. I mostly saw Rita during vacations and we fucked as often as we could. I did date a few co-eds but my interludes with Rita satisfied me enough to prevent me from getting seriously involved. Our fucking was more explosive because of the absences and Rita's pussy was tighter from her relative inactivity. Once in desperation, Rita even came to visit me. I was surprised but happy, especially because we were able to spend the entire night together for the first time.

Even when I was involved with girls later, Rita and I continued our secret affair. It was simple and hot and we both enjoyed it. Hopefully it will continue for years to come...

12