Red Orchids Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bluefox07
bluefox07
474 Followers

He could sense she was about to make an overture towards peace. She hated leaving things bad between them. It was a trait passed down from generation to generation in her family though, as Mark had found out. Ellen's father had given him only one piece of advice the day before their wedding that seemed to be the family motto. Jack Michaels had pulled him away on a fishing trip that Saturday while Ellen spent the day with friends and once they were in the middle of the lake, the old coot had told him, "Never go to bed angry."

Never go to bed angry.

'Thanks so much, fucking Doctor Ruth,' the voice chimed in.

"Mark," Ellen called after him.

'Here it comes,' he thought, 'The peace overture...'

Ellen composed herself enough to leave the kitchen and made to follow him, to stop him and apologize for whatever offense she had committed. As she rounded the corner into the living room, the front door slammed shut and rattled the doorframe. Ellen looked at the door for a moment, her heart thundering in her chest. There might have been a time when she would have imagined it opening again and her husband suddenly walking through with a smile on his face and an apology on his lips. She would have imagined him coming back to her, tossing his briefcase on the couch and holding her in his arms. She wanted to imagine the kiss he would give her, like when they were first together, that hot needful kiss that said everything he couldn't find the words to express. She wanted to imagine their reconciliation from a morning misunderstanding being nothing less than a hot exploration of each other's bodies, a refresher in the many reasons why they had fallen in love in the first place.

But the door remained shut.

And Ellen stood alone in the living room as her daughter began to cry from all the commotion.

Outside, the engine of their Ford Explorer revved to life and idled for a moment. There was the click of a parking brake being disengaged and then the rushed sound of her husband backing out of the driveway way too fast. As if to underline and highlight his anger with her, to make it more blunt and obvious he stepped on the gas hard. The loud squeal of rubber against blacktop hailed Mark's departure and the end of another morning at the Gordian hacienda.

Ellen turned and hugged herself, her arms in an "X" across her breasts. There would be no passionate reminders of why they had fallen in love today. Ellen sighed wearily. There hadn't been any of those for a long time, and God knew, she needed them now more than ever.

"Oh God, help me," she prayed as hot tears burned in her eyes and rolled down her cheeks.

***

While his wife tended to cleaning the kitchen up from the morning breakfast and somehow managing to hold and comfort Maddie, Mark Gordian was across town in the apartment of a brunette waitress named Alicia Keel. Alicia was everything Ellen was not, but more importantly, she was a new and exciting adventure for him to race along. And from the moment he'd met her, he'd been amazed by her twists and curves.

Mark was laying flat on his back in her bedroom, bare ass naked with his face buried in the folds of her cleanly shaved pussy. He darted his tongue in and out of her cunt, lapping at her and trying his best to make their quickie a quickie to remember. Alicia, for her part, was on her hands and knees in the classic sixty-nine position as she sucked on his long, hard cock. He was trying his best not let go too soon, but her throaty moans were vibrating his shaft violently and bringing him closer to his orgasm.

Alicia desperately held onto her cool as he ate her out, doing her damnedest to ignore the fluttering sensations tickling her from the lips of her cunt to up high in her stomach. She glanced over at the mirror bolted to the closet door briefly to see what they looked like. She loved seeing herself being intimate with a man, this man in particular. She was as perfectly toned and shaped as her lover, her perky breasts hanging down and swaying with each bob of her head as she polished his monster of a cock. She smiled as she sucked, thinking about how good they looked together.

It was such a turn on.

She remembered that when she had first met Mark Gordian towards the end of her shift at the diner a few weeks ago and he had commented in his own not-so-subtle way that she had fabulous lips. He had said they looked so full and kissable. Already a veteran of many opening lines after a year of working at the diner, she had seen right though him. His line was obvious and beyond unoriginal for her taste. And on top of that, she noticed the gold wedding band on his finger shining like a great big flashy warning to stay away, sorry Mr. Gordian belonged to another woman. But, he was so damned good looking and the way he gazed at her with those black penetrating eyes had melted her quick. Alicia knew that it didn't take much for a man to get into her panties, even less when the man was as gorgeous as Mark.

So when he asked her out, she had immediately said yes. When he wanted to fuck her, she'd been unable to say no and was at the mercy of her sex drive. It didn't take him long to prove his theory about her lips being so kissable. Now, those lips were suctioned around his thick shaft in a tight seal as she performed the art of fellatio.

She had thought maybe the affair would last a week at the most, a month at the best, but the fact of the matter was they were so fucking good together that they couldn't stay away. Mark made up all kinds of bullshit excuses to get away from his wife. Everything from working late, to golfing with a buddy to even having doctor's appointments for his, please pardon the big fat lie, "bad back." The sex was fabulous, and Alicia couldn't get enough of him.

Mark grunted as the moans coming from Alicia's throat teased his dick. She was bobbing up and down on him like a jackhammer, slurping and sucking on his pole for all she was worth. Mark turned his focus on her clit. Alicia tended to run a little dry, but after a few minutes of flicking her love button with his tongue the right way, she was dripping wet. Mark felt himself overcome by his primal animal side and the uninhibited urges that Ellen used to enjoy so much. He felt powerful and in control while at the same time completely out of his mind.

He sucked and fucked her delicious cunt with his expert tongue, working the strong muscle back and forth and to and fro inside her. Alicia tried to keep pace with the rhythm of his tongue as he attacked her clit. Mark wanted her off balance and at his mercy as he plunged two fingers deep inside her sex while at the same time he drove his tongue into her ass.

"Oh Jesus," Alicia spit out his cock for a moment in a spray of precum and saliva as her body shook with pleasure. She uttered a breathless shout as he tongue fucked her hole. He pulled his fingers out and slapped her tight ass, encouraging her to keep going. Alice loved the sound of his powerful hand slapping her soft flesh and she sucked his cock deep into her mouth, the swollen head pressing into the wet interior of the back of her throat. She didn't gag at all as she deep throated his ten-inch rod. Mark worked his lips methodically around her clit and suckled on her while squeezing her cheeks with both hands. Her nectar was dribbling down his chin as he passionately attended to her button.

Alice worked his shaft in and out of her mouth with an urgency that Mark had never once felt from Ellen, even when their relationship had been good. He followed her pace, imagining that he was fucking her tasty snatch. He instinctively began letting his hips rock back and forth. Mark already sensed an unbearably hot pressure building inside him and he knew he getting close. Alicia could almost feel his semen churning like the boiling reserves of an active volcano inside his sac. Mark went back to tongue fucking her and started teasing her clit with his fingertips. She reacted instantly and violently, her hips bucking against his mouth as though they were under a whip.

The delicate inner-muscles of her sex quivered against the texture of his tongue as she took one hand and massaged his swollen balls. She worked her mouth in a vigorous massage of his cock with every intention of milking him to the last drop. When Mark came, he always came hard and with a big load. He tasted so sweet to her and she found it was a pleasure swallowing. Mark bragged that he ate lots of fruits, peaches and pineapples just for her, because he wanted her to enjoy him as much as he enjoyed her.

Alicia believed it. Before she'd been with Mark, she'd never known that she was such a passionate cum guzzler. Now, whenever she had sex she had to know what her partner tasted like. She felt disappointed if she didn't get at least one shot to the mouth before the evening ended.

She swirled her tongue around his cock and to her surprise felt it swell and grow a little bigger than it already was. She knew he was getting close to his climax, almost as close as she was. She had never been with anyone who could last as long as he could. Mark loved for them to orgasm together, and at the rate he was going, he would have his way. Alicia felt beads of sweat rolling down her face and trailing down her underarms as her orgasm wound and tightened like a rubber band inside her, pulling and stretching to the point of no return.

"You taste so good," Mark growled into her.

A familiar and undeniable heat seared from the heavy sack of his testicles to the base of his skull. He cried out into her cunt as his cock spasmed and erupted. His hot cream spewed from his head in tingling bursts, jetting out in huge gobs. The semen squirted down her throat and filled her mouth up as he unloaded his seemingly endless supply of semen. She swallowed as much as she could, savoring his cum as she would a fine wine.

Alicia cried out suddenly as she felt the imaginary rubber band holding her orgasm back snap. A red-hot bloom exploded and spread out as her cunt trembled, unable contain the sensations anymore. She gushed her equally sweet hot nectar into his mouth in powerful spurts. Mark lapped at her like a dog, devouring the essence of her sex and not relenting until she had ejaculated all she had to offer.

Mark demanded all or nothing, the best of the best. Ellen had once understood that about him. Now Alice understood it so well that on mornings like this, Ellen was only distant and faded memory.

Alicia licked the length of his shaft, leaving his slowly retracting cock clean and shiny with saliva. She lifted one leg up and turned around to see Mark looking at her with a hungry gleam in his eyes that she knew all too well. He slid his hands up her stomach and to her full breasts, massaging them and playing with her painfully erect nipples. He rolled her nubs between his thumbs and forefingers gently, telling her in his own quiet way that he was still not satisfied.

"You'll be late for work, Professor," Alicia smiled broadly as she straddled Mark. She rubbed her sopping cunt against his already recovering shaft, rolling her hips from side to side slowly as she ran her hands through her long dark hair.

"I have another half hour," he whispered and watched her stomach and breasts as she teased him. She was damn near hypnotizing him as he drank her in.

"And I'll be late for work," she pouted, truly sad they couldn't continue with their sexual Olympics, "Manny will fire my ass for sure if I'm late again."

"You won't be late," Mark tried to persuade her, "It's only eight-thirty... you have until nine..."

"Nice try, Romeo," Alicia slapped his muscular chest playfully and dismounted him, knowing that if she kept rubbing herself against him, she would probably be fired by the end of the day.

"Okay," Mark grumbled and rolled over onto his stomach. He rested his chin on his hands and watched Alicia pull out her work clothes. She had to wear a form fitting light blue uniform that did nothing but make her look like stripper posing as waitress. The skirt seemed a little too short for her long, toned legs and the shirt always seemed just a little too small for her C-cup breasts.

"Does Manny make you wear a uniform that's one size too small to bring in more customers?" Mark asked, trying to make his cock subside. But the view of this naked, beautiful twenty-two year-old woman only made it worse.

"No," Alicia shook her head as she grabbed her towel and went for the shower, "I wear it a size too small because the tips are so much better when men are horny."

"I see," Mark sat up and reached for his clothes, carelessly tossed on top of Alicia's bedroom television set in a crumpled heap. He hoped nothing had been wrinkled. Ellen did such a good job ironing his slacks he'd hate to have her hard work go to waste.

Alicia poked her head back into the bedroom as the shower heated up and asked, "Your wife still has no clue?"

"Nope, not a single clue," Mark shook his head and then looked at her, "Why do you ask?"

Alicia looked at him. "It's just that I saw her in the diner yesterday, and I thought for a moment that she knew about us. It was only for a second, but the way she looked at me was just, I don't know, weird."

"She looks at everyone weird," Mark sighed, not wanting to talk about his personalized ball and chain, "Believe me, if she knew, I'd be the first to hear about it."

Alicia shrugged. "Just making sure."

Mark pulled his boxers and slacks up with a single tug, and then paused. He carefully regarded Alicia for a moment and asked, "Are you feeling guilty?"

Alicia rolled her eyes. "No. I just wanted to make sure all was well on your end."

Mark walked over and pulled her to him, their flesh once again pressing against each other and conducting electricity. Alicia loved how his ripped body felt against her, all those perfectly formed muscles and those huge, overly developed pecs that screamed for her lips. Alicia smiled and tried to gain control of herself as she hugged him and kissed him gently on the lips.

"Everything is fine," he reminded her and tapped his wedding band, "And they will continue to be fine as long as we can keep our secrets."

Alicia nodded, and for a moment, she felt uneasy. Every so often, Mark Gordian could get this peculiar shadow across his face that just hit her the wrong way. There was something potentially dangerous in his Cheshire cat grin that dared her to dig a little deeper if she had the nerve. He was subtly showing her he had a much darker side, daring her to cross the line and see what lay beneath his charming exterior. It thrilled her, as most bad boys and their personality quirks did, but at the same time she was a little scared. Sometimes, she wondered if Ellen Gordian was going to end up a headline in the morning news, missing or murdered.

Or both?

Alicia smiled and dismissed the thought. She shoved it away and instead focused on the best sex she had ever had, and the fact that she was fucking a married man. She loved the excitement, and she loved being this bad.

***

"Hey hot stuff," Sheila Crane smiled and she sat down at the table with Ellen. Sheila was looking undeniably pregnant now, her belly already ballooning like a massive beach ball as she eased into her fourth month. Her already large breasts were swelling in preparation for the baby and looked huge under her outfit. She wore a simple blue maternity dress, her bronzed hair pulled back into a ponytail.

"Hey you," Ellen replied, "You look great."

"Yeah, for a woman with her own zip code," Sheila replied wryly and worked her way into the booth, her bottom lips sucked into her mouth with determination, "I feel like I'm going to give birth to a ten and half pork roast..."

Ellen laughed. "There's an image."

Sheila finally settled in and sat her purse down. Ellen was careful not ask too many questions right off the bat, as Sheila was still finalizing a nasty divorce from her husband Tom. She hadn't been all that surprised when she heard about the end of the end of their marriage. She remembered thinking when she first met Tom a few years back that he was a dumb fuck, and it had was all she could do to not blurt out her opinion. She'd met him at an office Christmas party and the sleaze did nothing but leer and gawk at Ellen the whole time. He undressed her with his eyes several times to say the least, and she actually cringed at the feeling of his gaze on her body. In fact, many people shared Ellen's suspicion that Tom was more than just a mild mannered husband, and apparently Sheila had finally came to the same conclusion in January.

Ellen had always been thankful her Mark was nothing like Tom Crane.

Lately though, she had her doubts.

"Okay," Sheila eyed her as she sipped her water, "You call me at work and say you need to talk. It can't be about anything good."

"Are you saying I only bug you when I got a problem?"

Sheila nodded, her trademark smart-ass grin spreading like a fire across her lips, "Yeah, that's what I'm saying. But what else are friends for?"

Ellen smiled a little, but it didn't reach her eyes. Sheila reached across the table and held her hand. "What is it, kid?"

"I just," Ellen began and faltered, not sure of how to continue.

Sheila smiled reassuringly and squeezed her hand. "It's okay, take your time."

Ellen thought of how to begin, and then finally said, "When did you know you and Tom were over?"

Sheila's eyebrows raised up, her eyes a little surprised at the strange question. She hadn't been sure what was going on with Ellen when she got the call to meet her this morning, but she knew it was probably a bad thing. Ellen never used the word "over" in context to marriage, so now Sheila was certain it was more than just bad. She said, "Well, I suppose when Tom started hitting me it finally sank in. But if you want to be technical, I knew it was over when I met Doug."

"Doug?" Ellen asked.

Sheila looked at her coyly, "My new beau."

"You have a beau?"

"A stud..."

"A stud?"

Sheila smiled.

"Is it serious?"

Sheila nodded and patted her belly.

"That's not Tom's baby?" Ellen asked, disbelief etched across her face.

"No sweetie, it's not," Sheila said, "It wasn't planned either. Just kinda happened."

"Do I know this guy?" Ellen couldn't help it. Mark could take a back seat for a few minutes...

Sheila hesitated, and then said, "No, you don't actually. He lives near my house. He was a friend of my daughter."

"Your eighteen year-old daughter?"

"Yep."

"Elle had a friend that you're dating now?"

Ellen leaned over the table, "How old is he?"

"Promise you won't judge?"

"Oh God, Sheila," Ellen giggled.

"Promise."

"No judgments."

"He's eighteen."

"You're forty-five!" Ellen exclaimed.

"I feel like I'm twenty-five," she laughed.

Ellen shook her head. She couldn't believe it was true. The idea of taking a lover so much younger was both taboo and yet strangely alluring to her. She leaned back and looked at her friend through different eyes. Sheila did look younger, her face was absolutely glowing and her eyes were actually beaming. Being pregnant probably had something to do with the glow, but the look in her eyes was nothing short of happiness and contentment.

"Wow," she took a drink of water, "Wow."

"I know," Sheila agreed, "It's insane."

"And he's okay with the baby?"

"He's a very unique young man," Sheila said, "He wants to start a family."

"Can he support himself?"

"I'm the breadwinner 'til he finishes college, and then he's driving from there."

"And his parents?"

"They aren't happy at all," Sheila shrugged, "But he is his own man."

"Wow."

"Sex good?"

Sheila grinned devilishly and whispered, "You have no idea..."

Ellen looked at her stomach, "I think I do."

Ellen smiled, "You love him?"

bluefox07
bluefox07
474 Followers