Red Passion

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Emily shoved more logs into the fire crackling in the hearth. By the time the paramedics and Emma arrived, the man's coloring was pinker.

Emma barked out orders like the doctor she was. The man had tubes and hoses inserted everywhere by the time they carried him out on a stretcher.

* * *

Red Passion kept hearing a hypnotic blip-blip sound. His entire body felt as though a herd of Gorgolan beasts had trampled over him. His face... his face felt afire with pain. Kiss had cut him—split the side of his face like ripe fruit. He groaned in misery. Why was he still alive? How could that be possible?

He felt a hand upon his arm and the voice of a Mistress near his ear. He froze. He opened his eyes but his vision was blurred. Again, the feminine voice. He felt a curl of shock surge through him when he felt her lips touch his forehead, her fingers touch his hair, then skim down his arm. This was confusing. Mistresses didn't touch males in this manner unless... she wanted to couple? He swallowed. Surely he was being tested. A potential Mistress wanted to test his virility. He would not fail her.

As his cock hardened the blipping sound increased in tempo. He would not fail. Red Passion could hold his erection for hours. Breeding. Perhaps they wanted a sample of his semen to breed more males with his beauty. Mistress Azana had once talked about this to him. He would have sons. He awaited the firm touch of a slave's hand upon his cock to milk him, but nothing happened.

He must have drifted off once more. When he reawakened, there was a male dressed in strange blue clothing wrapping something around his arm. The strange cloth began to squeeze his bicep then released with a hiss.

"Where am I?" Red asked the man. His voice surprised him. It was a dry raspy croak.

The man spoke to him, but he didn't understand the strange language. He placed a thin tube in his mouth for a few seconds then withdrew it and looked at the thing. What a strange practice.

A Mistress walked in. At least he thought it was female. She was small and frail looking.

Red panicked. He wasn't sure he had the strength to climb down off the bed he laid upon to prostrate himself before the female. Metal bars surrounded the bed. He closed his eyes in shame.

* * *

Emily stared in horror at the ravaged face before her. Her sister's words were still going round and round in her head. His blood type is unique, one of a kind. The color of his hair is natural.

Emily's eyes went to the mass of silk flowing over his shoulders. It was the same color of a deep red rose. No human had hair that color.

He only had one eye barely open, the other so puffed with blood, the lid didn't even twitch. The little bit of iris visible through the slit revealed a gold flecked green eye that almost looked like hammered metal. The color was both unusual and mesmerizing.

Other than those uncommon traits, he seemed human. His body was lean, delicately muscled; he had ten fingers and toes, two pale nipples on a nice chest, and a belly button. Emily had even checked his ears while he was unconscious, finding them well shaped and normal looking.

The male nurse nodded at her. "We were just about to freshen him up. Breakfast will be here in a few minutes."

Another nurse came in carrying towels.

Emily noted her stranger's mouth looking very parched, his bruised lips cracked. She turned to reach for the plastic pitcher she saw when she walked in, and proceeded to pour water into a disposable cup she found on the table next to it. The nurses walked out, leaving her alone with the stranger. Emily busied herself tearing the paper cover off a straw and tucking it into the cup.

"You look thirsty..." She turned with a smile, but frowned when she found the bed empty. Where did he go?

Her eyes followed the intravenous tube down the side of the bed and circled to the other side.

He was kneeling on the floor, head bowed, arms uplifted in offering.

Emily gasped, the cup of water falling from her fingers.

"Im Sheknia," he whispered before he swayed and collapsed to the floor unconscious again.

Chapter Three

The stranger never raised his eyes to look at Emily. In fact, he seemed petrified of women. He kept trying to climb off the bed to kneel before any female that walked into the hospital room, something Joyce found extremely pleasing, much to Emily's annoyance. No one recognized the language he spoke whenever he did utter a word and kept calling all women Sheknia—whatever that meant.

Most of the swelling on his face had gone down, revealing a stunning countenance, and riveting eyes. They were hypnotic, the shimmering green surrounded by a dark ring that made them virtually glow. Emily had never seen eyes like that.

Red stared at everything around him with open curiosity, as though he'd never seen the inside of a hospital. The first time one of the staff members placed a tray of food before Red, he'd stared at it, sniffing, but didn't touch it. When Emily had taken it upon herself to try to get him to eat, he'd fainted, scaring her out of her mind.

After two weeks, Emma declared him fit enough to leave the hospital. Emily decided she had no choice but to care for him until they figured out where he was from and if he had any family.

She sent Rio to pick Red up at the hospital since whenever he saw her he'd drop to his knees and try to kiss her feet. She readied one of the guest rooms for Red's arrival and went about preparing a simple meal. Joyce came over early to help.

"So," Joyce began, "has anyone figured out where 'hot and handsome' is from?"

Emily shuddered, remembering the blinding light and weird noise the night they'd found him in the pond. Whatever had landed in her back yard had done so in the water so as not to leave any mark of its presence behind. "Um, no. Rio is trying to get in touch with his uncle who's an interpreter for the UN. He knows over thirty different languages."

Joyce sighed, looking up at her as she finished putting the last plate on the kitchen table. "Maybe you should let the authorities take care of this, Em. We all saw what happened that night. No telling where that boy's from."

Emily looked out through the wide expanse of windows at the back of her big kitchen. Leaves drifted from the trees, floating lazily in the breeze. The pond was barely visible fifty feet away from the back door, but the images of the night they found Red Passion were vivid in her mind.

The image of his big frightened eyes also haunted her, making her feel protective of him.

"I don't think he's dangerous, Joyce."

"I'm sure he isn't. But whatever tried to kill him is."

Emily looked at Joyce. "He's terrified of women."

Joyce smirked. "Smart man."

"Joyce, I'm serious. What if... what if he was abused... by women?"

Joyce rolled her eyes. "You think some female whipped that gorgeous hunk of male flesh? I doubt it." She put her hands on her hips and pursed her mocha lips. "I'd be willing to bet my beautiful curves that Red got his delectable ass whooped by a mob of jealous men."

Tabitha began to bark at the front door. Emily felt butterflies in her stomach as she wiped her palms on her jeans. Looking around her house, she felt her heart swell with pride. Everything was spotless and welcoming. She had polished the hardwood floors to a high gloss and a fire crackled in the stone fireplace in her great room. She'd brought extra blankets and pillows and placed them in the recliner near the fireplace, in case he grew tired and needed to rest. Emma warned it would be a while before he regained his full strength.

"How do I look?" she asked Joyce as she smoothed down her hair. She'd left it loose around her shoulders.

Joyce's smiled, giving her a hug. "As beautiful as always, Em."

* * *

The pretty man with the golden hair talked merrily next to him. He'd arrived early and helped dress Red in strange clothing that wrapped around and between his legs. More layers of a knitted cloth encased his feet followed by heavy footwear. By the time the man, who had pointed to himself saying "Rio", finished layering clothing on Red, he felt as though he weighed twenty stones more. Of course, once they stepped out of the building they were in, Red felt grateful for the layers of clothing obviously meant to keep him warm. Had he not been sitting in a chair with wheels, he would have run back inside. Rio must have seen the panic in his eyes, because he hugged Red and led him to a strange transportational vehicle. The thing looked like it was made of white shiny metal and rested on four wheels. How archaic. On Utudou, the transports floated on a layer of air. The transport made a low humming noise and had a strange scent Red Passion found he disliked.

Rio helped Red into the transport, and then walked around to the other side to settle in next to Red.

A group of blue-garbed women and men that had tended him for the past sun cycles waved their hands as the transport moved away. When Red mimicked their gesture, they smiled and moved their hands faster smiling at him.

They traveled for a while, passing strange vegetation and buildings. Before long, they were turning onto a short roadway that ended in front of a pale yellow, two-story dwelling. Red gaped at his surroundings. Trees the color of gold, orange, and even crimson stretched out as far as the eye could see.

Rio came around to Red's side of the transport and opened the door. Again, the chilly wind made his eyes water and his nose run. Rio led him up wooden steps as the door opened.

Immediately, a small furry animal jumped up on Red, startling him out of his wits.

The harsh voice of a female had his eyes snapping up. The same beautiful blond that had visited him often stood within the dwelling... and she looked angry.

Red Passion dropped to his knees and pressed his forehead to the floor, trembling. Many hands gripped him, towing him within the shelter of the dwelling. The animal was licking his face eagerly when Red spotted its collar.

This was a pet?

He gaped at the furry creature in disbelief, touching his own neck. Red had no owner, but this furry creature obviously did. Perhaps he had to earn his collar. That's it! He'd be the perfect...

His hand flew to his face, shame making the cut throb. Red's fingers traced the gash. He was ruined. How could he keep forgetting? What cruel and unusual torture was being bestowed upon him? What do they want with me? All this strange treatment—it's so confusing.

They pulled him up. He kept his eyes downcast as they ushered him deeper into the dwelling. He heard the sound of fire and swallowed. Were they going to burn him? His legs began to shake. Someone pushed him into a comfortable chair. The cushions almost swallowed him. He felt a pillow placed at his back and the lovely blond female spread a blanket over his legs. Feeling bewildered, he dared look into her eyes.

He'd never seen a female with her coloring before, only males—though he did see an off-worlder once who had blue skin and six breasts.

The female before him was small, with lush curves. He felt captivated. Red was sure she came to the middle of his chest.

A beautiful blush spread across her features as she smiled shyly. Red Passion could not believe his eyes. She looked at him the way a young Mistress looks at a male she desires.

How could she desire him, with his ravaged face?

Perhaps, in this new land they had lower standards for pets. His former mistress, Azana, had seen to it that he be rescued.

Red's jaw dropped with the realization.

His vision blurred. Once again he bowed his head, not in deference, but because he didn't want the two Mistresses and the blond male to see his tears.

She was speaking to him. Her furry pet was by her side and she was scratching the creature behind its ear. He wondered if he would be the recipient of such attentions. She was still talking to him. Red gazed up at Rio. The male smiled at him. Was he the prime pet of one of these women? Rio began to speak and the woman with the dark skin spoke back at him. He wondered if he was permitted to speak also. In his land, it was forbidden to so much look at a Mistress in the eyes unless told to do so.

This was new territory for him. He would just have to test the waters slowly to see where his boundaries were.

Taking a deep breath, and garnered the courage to speak. "Are you my new mistress?" He looked up at the beautiful blond.

She looked at him in shock.

He overstepped his boundaries! He looked down once more, wondering what his punishment would be. They were all talking amongst themselves, most likely deciding what proper punishment to dole out to the surly... pet? Maybe he was a domestic slave now. Why would they put a slave in a throne-like chair, swaddled and pampered... like a highborn female?

The blond Mistress left his side with her beast following her every step. Perhaps he should watch the beast to learn his proper behavior.

She returned carrying a tray. It bore various objects of different colors and sizes. She picked a small orange cube and tossed it to the beast. The animal gulped whatever it was and sat looking at the Mistress expectantly. Food. She had brought a tray of food. His stomach threatened to rumble, but he clenched his muscles tight to keep the noise at bay.

The others picked things for themselves, including the blond man. He was definitely a prime pet of the highest order if they allowed him to stick his hands in their food and feed himself.

The blond beauty was speaking to him again. This was probably a test... and he didn't know what was expected of him. Well, the safest action was always inaction. He would wait and see if they gestured what they wanted of him.

She placed the tray on his lap and picked something else. She held it close to his lips. Red Passion's heart raced as he flinched back into the pillows. He couldn't help stare at her with his mouth ajar. A Mistress offering an uncollared male a tidbit? So many tests ran through his mind, of pets and slaves being tempted by forbidden things. He once knew of a slave that had been offered food from a tray, then had his hand chopped off for taking something. What would the punishment for daring to take food from the fingers of a Mistress be? His mind ran rampant with all the horrendous possibilities. They might break his teeth, or remove his lips... maybe cut out his tongue. He pondered what he would look like then, along with the hideous cut on his face. Red Passion shuddered. No. It was too horrible to ponder.

Rio knelt by his side. She put the bite of food she had offered Red into Rio's mouth. Where they gesturing to him that it was acceptable to take food from her hand? Again, she offered another bite. Red Passion felt his whole body trembling, but he closed his eyes, opened his lips, and let her push the bite past his teeth. Tentatively, he chewed. There was soft laughter. He looked into her face. It was glowing with intense satisfaction. The sight of her pleasure sent a thrill through him. He barely noticed that what she had given him was very tasty. He didn't care. She could have given him the beast's poop and he would have eaten it over and over just to see her face flush in pleasure. She offered him something else and once more, he let her put it into his mouth.

She was speaking, but she was smiling. That was a good sign.

The beast made a strange sound, drawing the Mistress' attention, and the blond male tossed it a morsel. The beast gulped it down without chewing it. Red noticed they seemed to enjoy the animal's eagerness with their attentions. He looked at Rio and caught sight of something shiny.

Red reached out and touched the slim, gold chain around Rio's neck, making the male freeze. Was this a type of collar? The animal had a collar and Rio did too.

"W-will I get a collar..." he looked at the blond Mistress, since that did not appear to be forbidden, "eventually?"

Red touched his neck and looked at Rio's chain, then back at the woman. Would she understand? Would she become angry at his presumptuousness?

She spoke with a smile, then laid her hand upon his ruined cheek. What a strange woman. She wasn't repulsed by him... and she was so... beautiful.

Her hand wiped across his forehead as he realized with shame he was beginning to perspire. Her fingers worked over the small round things that ran down the front of the thick garment he wore over several other layers of garments piled on him. Between the Mistress and Rio, they divested him of the thick garment and knitted cloth around his neck. With a smile, she combed his hair back with her fingers, obviously enjoying its texture. Red Passion knew his tresses were pleasant to touch, thick and luxurious.

All too soon, she rose and walked away from him, taking with her his happiness. The beast followed close behind. How he longed to be that wretched beast. What pleasure he would feel to be able to crawl on his hands and knees after her, wearing her collar of ownership., or better yet, to be imbedded deep within her, making her come over and over in ecstasy. Never before had he felt so powerful an urge to see a Mistress' body bared for him. He wondered what her pale breasts would look like in his hands. All he'd ever known before was the dark flesh of his former Mistresses.

* * *

His face was so pale, except for the mottled bruises that still hadn't faded completely. The look of abject fear in those green eyes made Emily feel sick. What did she get herself into? She wasn't over her own ordeal, how was she supposed to help someone else who seemed to have gone through a hell far worse than she had?

Looking for a way to escape those haunted green eyes, she rose from the ottoman and went into the kitchen to busy herself with the lunch she'd prepared. Breakfast was served very early at the hospital so he was probably hungry.

Food. That had been another dilemma for her. What did he eat? What if she fed him something that made him sick, or that he was allergic to? She prepared chicken cutlets on her grill and steamed some vegetables. Most people liked chicken. She hoped he did too.

She placed everything on the table and called everyone over. Once more, she looked over her preparations. Four square, white plates sat upon burnt-orange, woven place mats. Her simple silverware rested on cream-colored napkins. Emily poured water into each glass as Joyce walked in followed by Rio, who looked like he was practically dragging Red.

"You'd think he was expecting us to eat him," Rio murmured pulling out a chair for Red.

Red stared at him with wild eyes.

"Let me handle this." Joyce volunteered. She pointed at Red, "you," then at the chair, "sit," she commanded.

Red dropped into the chair, eyes downcast, body rigid. Joyce beamed in amazement.

"I don't want him to feel uncomfortable," Emily protested, glaring at Joyce. "Nor do I want to see him cowering."

"Well, it seems to me" Joyce informed matter-of-factly, "that this boy is used to and feels comfortable with orders."

"But that's cruel," Emily gasped, and then scowled. "As long as he's under my roof he won't be treated that way anymore."

"Then he'll probably continue to act confused and fearful all of the time," Joyce sighed.

"That's ridiculous." She looked to Rio to back her up.

Rio was studying Red intently. "I don't know, Em," he began, much to her shock. "You know how I hate to agree with Joyce, but if Red really was some sort of male slave..."

"Do you two hear yourselves?" she scoffed. "I mean—really! This is the twenty-first century, folks." She picked up the bowl of steamed vegetables and began serving Red some onto his plate. "I'll hear no more silly talk. Now let's eat before everything gets cold."

Silence ensued with nothing but the tinkle of utensils upon porcelain as they served themselves and began to eat. Red remained frozen, eyes downcast. Emily's fork stopped half way to her open mouth when she saw him casting furtive glances at Rio. They were right. He didn't dare make a move unless someone...gave him permission?

123456...8